The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Morning After

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: The Morning After   The Morning After EmptyMon Feb 14, 2022 6:43 am

They had in fact traversed back to Max's Hotel room after the hullabaloo at the newest castle in Chicago. He seemed more than content to do the majority of the talking for the group of them,  pointing out this site or that which he thought might be of interest. Even in the darkness of pre-dawn hours there were some to be seen, even if they were primarily architectural ones. Rhobyn was quiet, her gaze carefully dancing between Max as well as you Julius. It did move down to her phone on occasion as well. As Max had been ordering them the carriage ride to the Hotel, she had sent a quick message to Phury.

"Some things happened. Don't feel comfortable explaining across text.  Won't be at the office for a couple days at least. Still messageable though."

The text while lacking detail was also lacking her usual fey vagueries. It was also absent the flirtations that had seemed to casually, albeit comfortably spring up between the two of them. Granted the passed few weeks they had become noticeably more heated from her, but none the less, the message was distinctly lacking any. By the time they arrived at the Hotel, there wasn't much time for talking but that seemed to be fine with Max who simply herded the two of them into his Den of iniquity. Rhobyn quirked a brow at the amount of Bondage paraphanilia and he simply shrugged in return. There was clearly no shame in that game. Preparing for bed was easy enough, though Max in his infinite wisdom put himself in the middle of the trio in the beyond orgy sized bed. There was not much talking, really if any that first night, merely the companionship of bodies.

The next two days for the most part was talking. The majority of it was the two twins who had been separated from birth for thousands of years finally being able to truely talk. Max did take them out to dinner once at one of Chicago's nicest establishments but other than that, Hotel suite itwas.

~~~~~@@@~~~~~

However thrilled he may be, Max was also a perceptive sort. He could see how awkward Rhobyn was and with him there as a buffer ? That was never going to change. So on that third morning, he waited until Morpheus had claimed them both before slipping from the bed. The two notes he'd already written, one placed on each side of the bed. Sealed and baring the respective recipients name on the front, there was no way for any sort of mix up. 

"Dear Julius,
Shall I miss you ? As assuredly as the sun misses the moon.
But she needs to be not have any buffers between you and she.
If you need or simply desire my mental presence, I am merely a thought away.
A suggestion that might help. Ask her to feed you. She'll know what it means.

Missing you already, Max"

In counter, Rhobyn's was fairly simple as well. Didn't want her to accuse that anything in it had confused her after all. 

"Dearest Pucky Ducky,

I love you sister mine, with a love as old as time.
But you're dumb. 
You've wanted him desperately for thousands as well 
and now you're being an awkward little rabbit.
I'll return when you've stopped such silliness.
In my absence you are his Hostess.
Feed him properly. 

Love forever and a day, Max"

While it was still very the much daytime hours, he quickly showered and dressed. Not even bothering with his usual morning refreshment, he slipped silently from the suite, securing it soundly behind him. On his way passed the front desk, he made it clear that his rooms were to not be disturbed for ANY reason unless one of his guests required it. That no matter the request, it was to be viewed and met as if coming from him. That taken care of, he was out the door and into the crush of the city. He had stops to make, starting with the one where he was fairly certain someone should be awake at. 

The Nest.

~~~~~@@@~~~~~

That left Julius and the Pucky all by their lonesome in the bed. Certain things unbeknownst entirely to her though perhaps speculated by her surely much wiser brother, you Julius would be the first to rouse out of the two of you. It was not difficult for you to tell that the bed as well as the Suite was missing a body. Nor was it difficult by any means for you to ascertain which it was. 

Should you turn to look at her at any point, she was in fact laying on her stomach, face mostly buried in the pillow. Just the slightest hint of profile of her features was seen beneath the fall of bed rustled hair. At some point she had freed herself to only being covered by the sheet, and even that had slid down, baring the fine delicacy of her body. The term ethereal would definately be appropriate, though never weak or frail. The sheet rested at the base of her spine, allowing you to also clearly view the inkwork that covered her spine and trailed below the sheet. That was low and behold a dragon. One thar seemed so lifelike as to possibly be moving. Though surely that was just with the rise and fall of her body breathing and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 11:21 pm

His mind worked quickly to piece together the situation. He read the note first, but only to confirm what he already knew. He had been nothing but observant the past two nights, offering suggestion or comment when spoken to, carrying on in his normal nonchalant almost bored manner. His delicate hand when it came to the Twins wasn't exactly hidden, but only Max would have sensed it. He reached out and swept the silk robe from where it hung and in one motion donned it as he stood. He stepped over to the curtain that was so cherishedly closed. He smiled at Max's consideration as he swept them open, to bathe in the last remnants of Sunlight the day had to offer.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 3:28 am

It was a glorious sight, that view displayed over the tops of the city. The almost firey shades of red and orange as the day star sank slowly but surely out of view. The varying architectures, some taller than others that sought to strive towards the Heavens themselves. It did soon enough grow dark. Purples. Blues. Black. A blend of the shadow colors pricked here and there by the silver kisses of starlight. 

The signs of day had fully dissipated,  leaving the bedroom painted in darkness by the time she seemed to finally start to rouse. It was the beginning stretches. The cat like arch of the ink covered spine. That sweep of hair finally falling to hide the dragon and her nakedness from sight. The movements were slow, not sluggish. Perhaps lazy almost ? Sweeping a hand out to the side of the bed that smelled like Max, she stilled instantly at it's emptiness. The distinct lack of warmth that said he'd been gone sometime. You could almost feel when the realization hit her. Then again, if you couldn't, her quiet greeting alone would do it.

"Good Morning, Favored of Malkav. I'm going to guess my Brother has went on one of his wanderings and left us to our own devices ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After EmptyTue Mar 01, 2022 5:36 am

Her voice was quiet, and one might fear that she hadn't been heard when his voice echoed back to her from out in the apartment proper "It would seem so. If you ask me I think he felt you were owed to acclimation time, but we can discuss that more in a bit. Please, come join me" his tone was light, inviting. If she were to head out into the main room, the smell of Fritole would permeate her being, mingling with the fragrance of coffee. It would lead her to the kitchen where he was diligently cooking, while also keeping the mess to an absolute minimum. His robe was tied round his waist, but seemed reluctant to stay on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After EmptyTue Mar 01, 2022 10:11 pm

The snort in response to your words regarding her twin was most definately audible as well as quite unladylike. There was quiet then for long moments save for finally the light rustle of fabric. Finally came the soft padding of bare feet. Crossing the carpet and to the kitchen, she leaned against the door frame, eyes narrowed slightly as she observed you cooking. 

"I didn't take you to be the domestic type. Though at least Fritole is properly Venetian. Your robe also seems to be trying to escape you."

Far from the Fae vagueries you might have expected from your month spent with Max, she pushed away from her temporary post. Slipping into the kitchen with you, long, delicate fingers brushed over your bare shoulders to readjust your robe into it's proper place.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 5:03 pm

He didn't stop his process of cooking as she invaded his space. It even brought a smile to his face. He finished plating the food and turned elegantly as she finished adjusting his collar offering her the plate, the robe immediately slipping once more to the edge of his shoulders once more "That's the problem with silk. But I'll be damned if it isn't one of the sweetest sensations I have ever had the luxury of enjoying. You're food is ready" he would wait for her to take the plate before turning and consolidating the dishes in the sink "Also, nothing Domestic about being able to feed oneself, or another in one's care." He turned and looked at her that smile still locked on his lips "But there is some enjoyment to the culinary art"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 6:36 pm

She would take the offered plate with one hand, balancing it elegantly, gracefully with seemingly no effort. Her second hand lingered briefly on your flesh, long but not too long nails grazing lightly over your flesh as yet again she set your robe back aright. Eyeing it as if she dared it to fall back to disarray, she would move enough to set her plate on the counter. Moving to the coffee, she would begin fixing herself a cup. Albeit that did require abit of digging about in Max's cupboards, but finally the rich scents of berries and chocolate would fill the air as well. The silk that she wore was far from a robe, in fact it was little more than two scanty straps to hold up the sheath of fabric that barely caressed the tops of her thighs. One would have to be blind or more dead than even you to not notice how it kept the eyes leaping at places most inappropriate with every move she made. Finally turning away from her coffee prep, she rested against the long Island and eyed you over her cup of steaming Java. Taking a few sips, her eyes did drift shut briefly as a sound that was all too sensual drifted free at the taste. Ropening them again,

"Speaking of food... Neck or wrist ? Should you have a preference that is. Also, I will not accept a no."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 10:19 pm

He chuckled and nodded at her plate of food "You'll find I have no shame. I ate already." He slipped past her his hand lingering in her hip "But I prefer the neck" his eyes betrayed the still fresh memory of the taste of her blood on his tongye before he was off towards the bathroom calling behind him "I think you'll find the food to be replenishing, and to your liking. Allow me to wash and then we may do whatever it is you wish" he would disappear into the bathroom leading to the sound of the shower releasing its spray.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After EmptyWed Mar 16, 2022 12:15 am

"I was avoiding the distraction that it's exposure offered."

She went very still, her hand falling lightly to curl around your wrist as your fingers laid so briefly on her hip. There was a sudden moment, however short lived when her fingers tightened around your wrist. It was clear that such a moment came when your eyes betrayed the memory of having tasted her already. Which you could smell her arousal in that moment spike to flood the room. Licking her lips swiftly, her grasp would fall away to let you free. She would take several moments to appreciate the food before stepping to the door of the bathroom. Leaning against the frame, her arms cross lightly over her chest. Calling out just loudly enough to be heard over the water,

"Would you care to have some assistance bathing ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After EmptyThu May 05, 2022 4:22 pm

His words floated back to her "Do you wish to assist me?" The opaque privacy glass shifted open in the middle leaving him in all of his glory bared for her to see.(*) "Or do you wish for me, to assist you" his voice was low, husky. Hungry. But not quite for blood.

(*) - Julius has 15+ appearance traits that are usually hidden by his Masque. That is not up, nor is he hiding anything. She ever seen a God? She has now.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After EmptyThu May 05, 2022 6:03 pm

Her eyes trailed unashamedly over him as he stood there in the window given by the now open shower enclosure. The fact that she did not in fact fall to her knees at the vision before her said that she had in fact at one point or another seen someone, something that met, possibly even rivaled your personal beauty.

"You'll find bathing someone to be something that I actually excel at. I rarely enjoyed doing it as a slave, though as a free woman it's something of a passion of mine. Perhaps I bathe you and if I do it well enough, you'll repay the favor ?"

While her eyes had assuredly made the full travel of what your form had to offer, her words were given only when her eyes had moved back to your face. You could tell that she wanted you, without a doubt, but she wasn't quite as blatant as Max had been about it. It was almost as if she was challenging you to see what you would do. A gamble if you will.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After EmptyTue May 17, 2022 7:04 pm

The images that would flash across her vision and through her mind were more than sexual. Some would argue they were down right sick. But it was difficult to not get lost in it. She would feel the soft linens of the beds, the rough course straps keeping her restrained, the gentle caresses, the stinging bites of flogs and other implements. But she could also feel it, the uncertainty. At first it would seem like these were intentions, but would become clear. He didn't know. These were simply thoughts. Ideas. Underneath that uncertainty would be fear. Of her running. He closed the distance between them and simply leaned to press his lips to hers intimately. As his lips met hers in her mind she would break free of the mental maze by stepping through a door, into a bathroom, into herself, as she comes back to herself she would feel his certainty behind his next words "It would be a pleasure to bathe you"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After EmptyWed May 18, 2022 4:38 pm

In that maze of the mind, it would be all too clear that she was visualizing, thinking through each and every of the scenarios laid out before her. While yes, some may be darker, more twisted than other's, such words were mundane to creatures like the two of you. That kiss while intimate was still so oddly chaste, as if it were a precursor to deeper things. When finally it was the actual shower of the Hotel that the two of you were in again, her head was ever so slightly tilted. As if she were still pondering something. Murmuring softly,

"Then consider the pleasure one that is granted, as long as i am allowed the same. Though I find myself needing to ask... Why would I run ?"

Even without being in a sharing of minds, you would be able to feel the heaviness of the truth to her question, the true confusion behind it as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After Empty

Back to top Go down

The Morning After
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silver Paths :: Chicago: A Dance with Death and all of His Friends :: Death's Rebirth-
Jump to: