The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Howl an mac tíre oíche

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

Howl an mac tíre oíche Empty
PostSubject: Howl an mac tíre oíche   Howl an mac tíre oíche EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:38 pm

His black Kimono billowed in the wind as he stood atop the hill watching the city below. He stood there every night and day watching, protecting. He had, with his hand on his katana, stood so long that some thought him to be a statue that was haunted. His thoughts ran rampant in his mind pulling memories forward to fill his time.

~Many Years Ago~
"Aibu! PAY ATTENTION!" Sensei yelled across the mat at a young man half way through his last year of training in the Shinigami Academy. The young Kage Aibu was a tall red headed outcast in the academy, his hair a red so deep it almost looked like cascading blood. When he first arrived to the Academy he was instantly outcast from the rest, not because of some deformity or some mental illness. No, it was because he was the only seven foot Irish boy in an all Japanese academy. After his classes started he was able to gain a few friends, who were all outcasts like himself, but not for the same reason he was. He had spent many years at the academy, training, rising, conditioning himself to be the best, and that he was. He now stood before all of his peers who trained and practiced at their alloted times with instructors, he however had been pushed up to train with Sensei Hageyoshi himself. Sensei was a ruthless man, but was also kind and compassionate, and stood almost eye to eye with Aibu. The two of them were in the middle of sparring when Aibu's mind wandered away from him and focused on...other things. Aibu readied himself and said "My apologies Sensei. My mind is not with me today."

"I can see that Leanaí fola. You must gather your thoughts and lock down your mind if you wish to survive on the Réimse Cath." Sensei spoke in Gaelic, which had always made Aibu more comfortable, and the nickname Leanaí fola, Blood Child, had been well earned. He had not been through this academy with out conflict. Many secret battles had been fought to defend himself and those he cared about. But through all the years Leanaí fola was the only name that stuck. Some had tried to name him "Golumphing Ogre" but it didnt last long. There was even a "White Twit" once, but it quickly was renounced.

Sensei and Aibu squared off and lunged at each other and began their dance once more, Aibu dodging out of the way of Sensei's Boken while slashing at him to have Sensei jump backward out of reach. They did this for hours on end until both finally collapsed from fatigue. Sensei had a smile on his face, as he usually did as Aibu stood and extended his hand to assist Sensei to his feet. "Young Leanaí Fola, your compassion for your enemy always astounds me. You are turning into a great warrior, and a worthy Shinigami. I await to grant you your Blade na Síochána, your blade of peace on your day of graduation." Sensei grabbed Aibu's hand and rose to his feet. Not knowing that he would not be there to see Aibu's ceremony.'

Aibu tore himself from the memory not wishing to face the thoughts that would rise after. He saw movement across the rooftops of the city and quickly gave chase, coming down in front of a deformed monster that roared at him as Aibu unsheathed his reversed blade Katana, and squared of with the monster.

~song to be played with post~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1G-9WUgptY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Howl an mac tíre oíche   Howl an mac tíre oíche EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:19 pm

The pitter patter of bare feet crossing the slanted rooftops. Hitting the very downward edge body was flung upwards, arms opening to embrace the darkened sky as her body twisted to come down like a bullet. Having crossed the slight gap between buildings, half gloved hands caught the impact, bracing herself so that she did not go sliding off the edge. Violent lavender eyes glistened with pin pricks of stars as they quickly scanned the ground below. She had trailed the beast from the far outskirts of the city, hoping to face him before there would be the risk of mortal casualties. Such was not in the luck of her cards as now there were people shying away, back into homes or onto side streets that would take them anywhere but here.

Coming to her feet, lengths of slender wood were drawn free from along her spine. Brought up and twisted in place to form one long length, bared feet crossed to the edge before dropping down with the grace of a feline. Landing in sludge like liquid, nose crinkled as the scent of refuse assaulted her. Yet it had thankfully not sprayed upwards to splash along the soft, silk like material that ended at her thighs. Eyes perceived the form of another, masculine in definition, hair the scarlet of heart's blood coming down over his Kimono. Brows tilted in a tangle of confusion as well as anger that another, a male at that thought to take her prey. Hair the ink of the river Styx fell upon her shoulders, covered her eyes, but was set aside with a mere twist of her head.

Prowling closer, body ducked the corner of the building that she had been using as cover. He was a beast of a man, this would be thief, his weapon even more unexpected than his very presence. A breath was taken through lips rather than nostrils to avoid the distraction of the putrid scent that rose from the creature's body. Lithe form took a running start, using the momentum as she launched off the cobble way streets to send herself airborne. The speed of a gazelle would have carried most to overshoot her intended target, yet it was over she wanted to go. As she hit about mid back of the beast, the pole in her arms was brought down with the force of a guillotine's blade severing a head. It cut through flesh and who knew what else, but barely. Enough so at least that it slowed my momentum enough to come down upon it's shoulder's leg's locking with the intention to snap it's neck.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Howl an mac tíre oíche   Howl an mac tíre oíche EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:02 pm

"Fang de Fury ar an Mac Tíre" Was the words that left his lips as he blurred forward. He barely caught the glimpse of grey and skin land on top of the beast and was able to turn his attack horizontal instead of vertical as the blade bled and glowed red and came to impact the beast in the chest sending him flying back against the wall. The red arc dissipated and he marched forward. His sword out ready to deflect any incoming attack. Raising his hand into the air he traces a triangle into the air while saying "Path of Restraint number 30. Gob-sá Sansen." The triangle lights up and three bolts of yellow energy fly at the beast slamming into his body pinning him to the wall. Aibu continued to walk forward until he was in front of the beast and put in his hand palm exposed in front of the beasts face "Path of Restraint number 101. Codladh éigeantach." The beast continued to struggle for only a moment longer then its head fell forward as he fell unconcious. Aibu then turned and put his hand to his ear "This is Kage Aibu of Sector three eighty six, i have another one awaiting pick up." Aibu turned towards the woman sword still at the ready. "I would advise you cease your attempts at capturing this creature." His emerald green eyes locked onto the woman and their blank emptiness bore down on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Howl an mac tíre oíche   Howl an mac tíre oíche EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 6:15 am

He was quick and he was one of those. It was noted that he did shift the direction of his weapon's first swing so that it did not intersect with her body as well, a fact which bought him momentary leverage. Though it was a bit of a rough ride as this devil haired stranger's first attack sent the beast into flight. Length of wood and creature's body met the wall with a noticeable thwack, though it did not jar the weapon from the beast's mass nor snap it as one might expect.

Seeing the male come closer, that cast of magic being spoken from his body and charged into the monster, eyes narrowed further. Distaste radiating from her more delicate looking body, she merely rode the creature's thrashing shoulders as if it were a wild stallion until it stilled. Sure that the stranger would claim all recognition for the beast's capture, his word's as the thing fell forward only confirmed her suspicions. His eyes, like pool's of spring grass beneath the fall of the first cherry blossom's were keen, but this was her target and she would not be denied it.

He thought she wanted to capture it ? Surely he was daft as all not from the homeland were. Yet what he had not taken into account for was the strength of her deceivingly slender legs. It was not just his own little tricks that had worked their art upon the beast to make it slip out of consciousness but also the fact that even though it did not bare human resemblance, it did still require air to subsist upon. This entire time she had been depriving it of such, legs growing tighter and tighter, body shifting at the very last second as if to lean forward to speak to him as soon as he had finished uttering that oh so politely worded threat. The saliva in her mouth was easily gathered and spat at his feet, normally serene features twisted in a half scowl. Having no intention of him coming to know that she had understood his words.

外国人スカム (In English, Foreign scum)

Back to back these things would happen. First the insult of the spittle at his feet and then the slur of his heritage before there was an odd, sharp sounding snap that would rebound in the quietness of the night. A sly fox-like smirk was then offered up as while the creature slumped further forward, there was a rather wet pop, the shaft of wood being yanked from the now deceased creature's body, ichor spraying up from the incision. Using the creature's body much like a diver would a high-board, she sent herself up and sailing over you to hit the ground running with the speed and grace of a wild hart in the opposite direction of you and the now corpse.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Howl an mac tíre oíche   Howl an mac tíre oíche EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:09 pm

He watches her fly over him and take off down the alleyway. He turns his attention back to the creature before him as he hears he slam into the barrier he had put there when he first landed midway down the alley and speaks without looking at her 私はあなたを理解できないと思われる場合、あなたは間違っている。私は、あなたが置かれたまま助言するだろう、私はあなたの追求を継続しないが、私はあなたが残しについては何も言わなかったあなたに尋ねた、あなたのことを尋ねたする必要があります質問があります(Translation-If you think i can't understand you, you're wrong. I would advise you stay put, i asked you not to continue your pursuit but i did not say anything about you leaving, there are questions that will need to be asked of you). He then turns back around to face her waiting for what he knew was going to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Howl an mac tíre oíche   Howl an mac tíre oíche EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:01 pm

She was so focused on getting out of reach of whatever magic's he had used on the beast that she never saw the shield until it was too late. The only saving grace that didn't have her knocking herself unconscious was the fact that her body had been trained to know how to properly absorb even the most unexpected of impacts. That was not to say that she didn't still take a rather impressive knock to the noggin that sent her back a few feet in the direction from which she had come. She was trapped as much as the beast had been trapped and for a moment she knew the sensation of being caged with no hope of escape. Yet she was not dead, nor was she truly harbored from escape, she simply needed to bide her time, a thing that was sadly not in her list of tricks.

When she heard him speaking in her own tongue, she cursed so fluently in her head that her Okasama would have been boxing her about the ears for the next week. Rolling back to her feet, as much as she had no wish to look upon him, she could afford not to. She had already been trapped by one of his tricks, and she refused to let her distaste for the foreign trash scum be her downfall. So when she did finally turn those violet stars heated with the thrill of a fight had turned to pure amethyst fire, darkening perceptibly with the heat of her dislike for you and yet you knew in that moment you had never before laid eyes upon this girl.

私はあなたが檻に入れ、悪魔髪の外国人が私が知っている。 あなたは私を捨て、あなたは私を取ることを可能にするあなたのようないくつかのテストのための対象とすることを考えるなら、より多くの私が考えていたよりも馬鹿 BPL 。 (In English, I know you have me caged, devil haired foreigner. If you think I will lay down and allow you to take me as some subject for your kind's testing, you're more the fool than I thought)

As she turned to keep him in eye's sight, she was still, though she did shift enough to properly balance the lengthy pole across her knees to begin cleaning it of the ichor that had come upon it when it had been driven into the beast's body. Done fully by feel alone, her eyes never left your person.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Howl an mac tíre oíche   Howl an mac tíre oíche EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:16 pm

The stare he returned to her was a heavy one, full of nothing. 新しい悪魔の髪。私は前に壁の名前から一部を聞いたが、決して1ことしています。もちろん、私はかなりダウンしているため私の肌と私は見る方法を知らせて!グレードにしようとして人々に使用されていますが、私は一度それが起こることがなく、また私はそれが私を停止させていたことがない。あなたは明らかに人間だと我々はあなたが見て、何が起こったことについてあなたに話をする必要があります。(translation-Devil Haired, that's a new one. I have heard some off the wall names before but never that one. Of course i am quite used to your people trying to down grade me because of my skin and the way i look, but i have never once let it happen, nor have i let it stop me. You're clearly human and we need to talk to you about what you saw and what happened.)He almost seemed amused at first but it was quickly washed away by the blank emotionless statue look, as he slide his reverse bladed Nodachi back into place in its sheath. He seemed patient as if he were waiting for something to happen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Howl an mac tíre oíche   Howl an mac tíre oíche EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:48 pm

ちょうど私の周りは、大きな派手な私は人間だということを示すすべてを行っているからだと思いませんか ? 実際には、ボックス、緑目のライブなければならない。 私は子供のように実行して、誰もが私はちょうど見たことを言うことは何もみている場合に行って 'm_not 。 私はこのような事は私が少なく、古い這い歩くには十分だったために見 て 've 。 私は実際にあなたの皮を格下げのトーンをすることを試みていたことを考えた場合、非表示の厚い必要があります。 あなたは、外国人の本当のことを恐れていますか ? (In English, You think just because I don't go around making everything a big flashy show that I'm human ? You must really live in a box, green eyes. I'm not going to run about like a child and tell everyone what I just saw if that's what you're worried over. I've been seeing things like this since I was old enough to crawl, much less walk. If you thought I was trying to actually downgrade you for the tone of your skin, you need a thicker hide. Are you afraid of the truth, foreigner ?

He could wait all day that one, but he'd never get her to strike out. Not here in the enclosed streets, trapped in this little air tight box of his. If she hadn't been so annoyed at falling for so simple a trap, she might have actually admired the beauty of the field that kept her here. Like a mirage of rainbow colors, it was slick and solid, her fingers for a moment wanting to reach out and brush over it to see exactly how it would feel when she wasn't running into it head first. For now though, cleaning of weapon was finished before it was separated once more, the matching half's being slid back into their loops. Then tucking a lotus position, she settled to wait out whatever this one had in mind.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Howl an mac tíre oíche   Howl an mac tíre oíche EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 5:47 pm

He stood there watching her as she sat by the barrier. It didnt take long for the Jigokuchō, the Hell Butterfly, to appear and announce the approach of the Science and Research Squad. Aibu turned and watched the Soul Gate appear and open as ten men and women come through, all but one ignoring him and her and going straight for the creature. The one man that didnt ignore him walked straight up to him "Captain Kage. Thank you for the specimen, we will make sure it gets to the department." The man looked in her direction "What about the witness?" Aibu turned his head in her direction "She has given me all the information that will be required. She is not your concern Lieutenant, take the creature and return to the Seireitei at once." The man bowed and left without another word following the rest through the gate as it closed and then vanish. Aibu turned the rest of his body towards the woman at the end of the alley. He waved his hand and the rainbowed wall disappears "I would advise you stay out of our way. But regardless i appreciate the assistance." Aibu nodded in the female ninjas direction and in a flash was gone reappearing atop the hill once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Howl an mac tíre oíche   Howl an mac tíre oíche EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 3:18 pm

When that odd gate like thing opened, ten different figures stepping through it, she held her position but for a moment there was a fission of unease traveling through her. She was good but ten of them plus him. Those were rather bad odds even with her unique brand of luck. Okasama would do far more than box her ears if she were to try to fight, especially now. It was all about the virtue of patience. Of knowing when to count the odds in your favor or against them. Even though nine of them went towards the now dead beast, they were still too close for it to be wise. Of course they would take the monster's carcass away, leaving her with nothing as proof that she'd actually killed it. Damn him. Curse them all to some rudimentary level of He... She shook her head for a moment, blinking at her sudden anger. That would not serve her well either.

Listening closely to the one speaking to him, teeth pressed against the inside of her lip rather suddenly to hold back the soft sound of surprise. He was a Captain...One did not attain such a rank without some form of skill at command and leadership among who knew what else. For once in her life she was so still, so quiet as they filed passed her to the body and back out with it that her Okasama would have likely thought she had been possessed by some brand of trickster Demon. Hearing those last words directed to her as he dropped the wall, all pretense of manner and poise dropped like a moth before the flame. How dare he. How very Male to think that he would claim the last word. Refusing to give him that satisfaction, she came to her feet, hair swaying with the quiet rhythm of reeds alongside a stream bed.

Feet were quiet, still bare as the day of her creation as she took a rather zig zaggish type pathway that would be more than difficult for most to follow, yet such was her intention. Of course it took her longer to reach where he stood than it had him, but then she was not using mysticism to make everything simpler for herself. Unlike some people she was not afraid of a healthy walk, or climb, or battle against a potentially superior foe. When finally she did reach him, her eyes were brilliant, a cross between those stars and that fire, as if the two could somehow coexist within her.

私はあなたの言葉で " 撮影したが、私の好みを見つけない。 私は私の生活の方法は、単に受注の男性では、ように変更、さらには、キャプテン、緑目を拒否している場合。 私のヘルプについては、皮肉にも、それは病気に適しています。 私はそれを私から殺害されていた私は、すでに次のことを盗むことを試みたときにヘルプを考慮しないでください。 少なくとも、私はそれは 1 つであると信じています。 そこには、そこにある 番目の場合、私は非常に失望している M を行っている。 (In English, I have taken your words under advisement but do not find them to my liking. I refuse to change the manner of my living simply because a Male orders it so, even if you are a Captain, Green Eyes. As for your sarcasm about my help, it is ill suited to you. I do not consider it help when you tried stealing a kill from me that I had already been following. At least I believe it to be that one. If there's a second out there that similar, I'm going to be highly disappointed.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howl an mac tíre oíche   Howl an mac tíre oíche Empty

Back to top Go down

Howl an mac tíre oíche
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silver Paths :: Azeroth-
Jump to: