The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Top of the Tower

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
High Monarch
High Monarch

The Top of the Tower Empty
PostSubject: The Top of the Tower   The Top of the Tower EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:50 am

Sam took the elevator to the castle above the tower, typical brooding expression in place now that she was once again alone. The attempt to distract herself with Liddia's wedding, had mostly been a failure. It certainly hadn't helped that the other woman had attempted to press Sam for details on her thoughts and mood. If she had wanted to discuss it, she would have brought it up in the first place.
Now the solitude that she had previously been working to avoid was desperately being sought. So here she found herself, taking the secondary lift to the courtyard. It beat going back to her room, and facing Kiril. She wasn't sure exactly when things had started to go down hill, but it had picked up speed over the last few months. Even when they had been away training, something had been painfully off. His indifference only succeeded in making her more introverted then she had been to begin with. Sam didn't feel like she could confide in him, not that that was really any different then how she felt about everyone else.

Now this new individual, standing as Greth's shadow, was here. Who apparently was going to be accompanying them to... wherever it was they were going. Funny, Sam certainly didn't remember inviting her along. She wasn't sure why it bothered her so much, but it did. In fact it had managed to make her feel worse. Worse about the situation, worse about Greth having to leave his home behind. Here she was, attempting to forge a friendship with the guardian, had been working at it for years, and this... Person just appears out of nowhere and acts like she had every right to move like she belonged at his side.

Frustrated she lit a cigarette, snapping the match to life on the No Smoking sign posted in the elevator. The doors opened, and a gust of cold air swept in and around her. Causing obsidian hair to dance up around slender shoulders, and delicate features. Sam welcomed the chill, it was a lovely manifestation of how she was feeling internally. Stepping outside, the doors slid soundlessly closed behind her. Without glancing back she moved away from it, her steps were light, making only the softest crunching sounds on the loose gravel. Her intention had been to climb one of the towers, and take her usual position overlooking Fahllyn. To think.

The sight of the forge however stopped her. She could feel the barest edge of it's heat from where she was currently standing, a good thirty feet from it's walls. Bends-the-Will-of-Steel was inside, she could hear the sound of his hammer. The steady pulse of it held her gaze for several long minutes. She was into the second cigarette before she moved again, lit from the first before she had snuffed it out and absently used Matter to dissolve it away.

Following her feet she found herself moving in the direction of the forge, stopping outside it's door, still just listening to the sound of the artisan at work. Suddenly she found herself world weary, and feeling more then a little bit defeated, the Euthanatos leaned her forehead on the rough stone of the forge she herself had crafted. Shoulders slumping as midnight blue eyes closed.

That was where she remained. Motionless for some period of time she didn't bother attempting to measure. A part of her hoping he could tell someone was there, while the rest of her simply wanted nothing more then for the world to forget about her existence entirely. How was it possible, she wondered quietly as she stood there, to feel so isolated when she was constantly surrounded by people?
Back to top Go down
https://silverpaths.rpg-board.net
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Top of the Tower   The Top of the Tower EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:37 pm

CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! My hammer came down on the red hot blade on the anvil. It had started taking shape a short while ago, and was coming along very well. Per usual I had fallen into my routine and almost didn't notice the sigils on the walls brighten letting me know someone approached. I stopped and dropped the raw blade into the embers of the forge and walked over to the door wiping my hands off. I looked around the workshop not sure what i was looking for, maybe to check that everything was in place, then turned back and unlocked the door and opened it a little bit to see who stood there. The woman who had crafted this place for me, Sam. "Good evening Sam. Is there something I can do for you?" I said as I opened the door more and watched her.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Top of the Tower   The Top of the Tower EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:45 pm

Distracted, more then was probably good for her, she was caught off guard when the door opened. While she didn't fall over, she did stumble into him. Hands shooting out to catch herself, and sort of ended up far closer to the garou then she had been in the past, or planned to be in the future.

Well now that she had popped his personal bubble...

Her cheeks flushed, dusted in a a shade of light rose. "Shit." Came the immediate and rather forceful response to her own inattentiveness. Head snapping up, eyes owl wide, she didn't immediately say anything else. It took the mage a moment to school her expression back to neutrality, much the same as a cat recovered after misjudging the distance to a window. The blush was half embarrassed, and half frustrated with herself.

A quick, abrupt shake of her head was given, and she attempted to smile. The most she managed was a wry grin in apology for disturbing his work. "I didn't mean to interrupt." She should have backed up, but she was still trying to figure out the best way to save what little face she could.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Top of the Tower   The Top of the Tower EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:19 pm

I couldn't help the smile that spread across my face as I took my hands from her shoulders. I must have instinctivly caught her without realizing it. "Its quite alright. You are not interupting anything. You actually caught me at a good time, I have few minutes before i must take the blade back out of the embers to temper it. I am almost finished with it. Please come in, it is quite cold out there." I step aside and push the door open more to allow her entrance. "You are always welcome here Sam, you know that. Regardless of when and what I am doing." I tried to fill my features with kindness and contentment for her presence.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Top of the Tower   The Top of the Tower EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:06 am

Sam nodded briefly to his invitation, but didn't immediately move forward. Blue eyes shifted to glance back over her shoulder out at the light snow that had started and the swirling wind that made it dance. Unsure as to what kept her from declining, and going back out into the cold, once gain she followed her feet. This time into the warmth of the forge, and Steel's company. Standing somewhere near the middle, her eyes lifted again to the walls, as they had the last time she was here. The golden inscription was still in place, covering every available inch. The corner of her mouth curved upward again, this half smile a little more real then the last.

"Funny, it's hard to imagine always being welcome somewhere." Petite brows furrowed, and she turned to look at the swirling flames of the nearby fire, rather then looking at him. She was still recovering from her previous bluster when he had opened the door. "How goes the crafting?" With the question her attention refocused yet again, this time toward the cooling blade.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Top of the Tower   The Top of the Tower EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 3:18 pm

She stood there trying to compose herself. It was cute, I almost couldnt hide my smile. I walked back to the embers where the blade sat, and pulled it back out to take it back to the anvil. "It goes well. I have spent some time with the blade now. I is being stubborn, but it will be a good blade." I brought the hammer down onto the blade and resumed my craft. I knew she was still standing where she had stopped, and was trying not to look at me. I had to stop and force the chuckle that was threatening to escape down. I turned to her and asked "Are you well? Is everything alright?" I stood with the blade still in my hand, hot metal on flesh with no damage. I stood in a no hostile stance and waited patiently for her response.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Top of the Tower   The Top of the Tower EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Listening to the sound of the hammer, much sharper now that she was inside the forge. Glancing toward him while he was briefly distracted, her brows furrowed. If she didn't know better she'd think he was laughing at her. Mildly indignant the Euthanatos straightened up just a little. "Might be better if you told me what was so damn funny." She responded grumpily to his question over her well being, arms crossing over her chest as she almost defiantly gave him her full attention.

She was looking for an outlet, typically stress manifested itself as anger in the relatively small, dark haired mage. Better to be angry then unsure, or afraid, or any of those other emotions that twisted though her. Unfortunately Steel either didn't yet realize her temper, or he didn't know about it. That thought, since he was probably just trying to be nice, took a portion of the challenging glint from midnight blue eyes. "People keep asking me that." She admitted finally, though no other explanation seemed to be forth coming.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Top of the Tower   The Top of the Tower EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:24 pm

"My apologies Sam, I ment no offense. Im just not used to someone as strong as you being...whats the word...bashful? I'm not sure if thats the right word." I hated being around beautiful women, especially those that were strong and powerful. They caused my tongue to tie itself into a tight knot. I had a bad tendency to stick my foot into my mouth. I turned back to the anvil and got lost in thought. So lost that I didn't notice flames sprang from the walls to the blade i was working on. Not until it was too late. With the blade still in my hand it erupted in a flash of bright brilliant white light. I felt the heat shoot from the blade up my arm and straight into my heart. I felt Firedrake's presence around me, and within me. The blade dimmed and i was once again able to see. The flames coming from the walls began to spell something in a language that i didnt know, at first. Something within me clicked and the letters began to make sense. ~The Will of Steel~. I looked at the letters and wasn't sure what they meant. At first I thought they were for me, but as I said the words out loud the blade in my hand began to vibrate slightly. I looked down to my the blade and it was astonishing. The curve wasn't to extreme, but perfect. The grip was an onyx black, and the guard sprang only from the front, and complimented the grip with a charcoal grey. The blade itself was a darker grey than normal steel. It seemed like it was pleading with me for something. It felt as if it wanted to change its shape. I held it out in front of me and thought of the first thing that came to mind, the Fenris Hammer. Another bright flash and the blade transformed, taking on the shape of a large two handed maul, with Firedrakes symbol etched into the side of it. I held it and i felt the heat once more shoot from the blade into my body, and i felt something connect. It was as if the blade and I were one. I decided to try something. I thought of something else sacred to the Get of Fenris, The Shield of the Get. With another flash the blade transformed again, this time shooting up my arm and taking the form of a large Kite shield, again with Firedrakes symbol brandished on the front of it. I stood in awe of this weapon, and began to think to myself who it was meant for. The flames blazed again, highlighting the name once more and it made sense. This was MY blade. I made the base for it, but this weapon was made by Firedrake for me. I looked up at Firedrakes symbol above the forge "Thank you Firedrake for this wonderful gift." I began to wonder how to turn it back to its normal form when the name sped through my mind once more. I thought of just the name, and the blade once more flashed and was once again the scimitar. I turned to Sam with an astonished look on my face.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Top of the Tower   The Top of the Tower EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 5:13 pm

Bashful? She gave him an indignant look, one that he didn't really deserve, considering she was acting a little off. Even she realized it, though she still couldn't put a finger on why. Distracted suddenly by the bright flair of light. It would seem that Firedrake was crescent even now. She felt the flair of energy a moment before Steel did, it swept up her arms leaving goosebumps in it's wake.

He certainly knew how to make an entrance.

Dark eyes flared with the reflection of white flames as the Totem gifted his favorite son with a mark of favor. This one taking shape as a grand klaive, and shield. When the garou turned to look at her, his expression open and awed at the items granted to him, the corner of her mouth curved upward. "The great spirits never failed to impress. Congratulations Steel, looks like your guardian spirit favors you." Lofting a dark brow a soft chuckle left her. "You know this just means more responsibility right?" She leaned back against the far wall, slender frame outlined in the golden scripting that had illuminated at Firedrake's appearance. The luminescent gold giving obsidian hair brilliant highlights as it flickered down and around her. "They really need to work out a better reward system."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Top of the Tower   The Top of the Tower EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 10:21 pm

I couldnt help but smile at her comment. I placed the new blade onto the shelf until i could find a proper sheath for it. I walked around the forge cleaning up and turning things down, it was merely out of habit, clean work area and all. I spoke as i went "It seems i have come into some down time. Would you like to get some coffee, or a drink or somethingI?" I couldnt stop myself. We get normally only socialized with other Get. Most feared us, because we were warriors, quick to anger, and vicious in battle. But i held but what i asked, she deserved the respect of the Get, she had earned it in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Top of the Tower   The Top of the Tower EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 4:24 am

She didn't answer him right away, then finally nodded, lips stained burgundy parting to flash him a rare grin. "Sure, there's a restaurant on the thirtieth floor of the tower. Conveniently, their also twenty-four hours." Typically she wasn't a sit and chat kind of girl, there was typically far too much going on to allow for such a luxury. Now the opportunity presented itself, who was she to turn it down. After all the talking the others had done about living in the short periods between battle.

It was after all what they were all fighting for wasn't it? Those ever too brief flashes in time where happy memories could be forged. It was so easy to forget that in all the madness, the violence. These strange, broken, lonely, imperfect, wonderful people that surrounded her. These same people that the adversary kept trying to steal away through physical means, or the delivery of simple death. That was what kindled her rage, that someone would have the audacity to think they got to rob her of something so indescribably precious. Arms still crossed, she still remained in her previous position leaned against the wall, her arms crossed and looked at Steel. Really looked at him, and tried to see him as more then just Kat's brother.

There were so many facets to him, so many roles he played. Smith, brother, heartbroken son, warrior, tribe-mate to a dwindling if not nearly extinct bloodline of garou. She decided suddenly that he was something else too, he was pack. Oh they hadn't gone through the proper metaphysical paperwork, but he was pack all the same.

With that thought she used her propped foot to push herself off the wall, one of her many concerns quelled in the wake of her realization. "Hell we might even be able to get something to eat, I'd kill for a double bacon chili cheese burger, and some grease soaked fries." She moved past him and out of the forge, the door swinging open ahead of her by itself. Her feet retraced her steps, leading her back to the elevator and pressed the button. It was a short wait before the doors swung open to allow them to step inside. She did so, and turned her attention back in his direction.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Top of the Tower   The Top of the Tower EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 2:27 pm

My mouth started to water as she spoke of food. How long had i been up here? My stomach churned at the fact that i hadnt eaten in Gaia knows how long. "Im thinking a double cheese with mashed potatoes and the chili and cheese over the fries, with a large chocolate milkshake." Stop that, i was making myself hungrier. The doors closed which left me and her in this small enclosed space. What was that smell. I couldnt describe it, but it was wonderful. I really needed to get food in me, the beast was starting to come out. Wait a minute. I turned my head to Sam and sniffed. It was her that i was smelling! Oh no, not good. Definitely not good. Come on you stupid elevator hurry up.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Top of the Tower   The Top of the Tower EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:00 pm

'Oo ice cream." Pondering the idea she hit the button and the express elevator began to carry them down. The gold doors showing them their reflections until the small armadillo made it's appearance and rock music began to play in honor of Sam. Oskar seemed to innately know the favored music of the rider. In Fahllyn they were an old band, but they still had their hits. 'Supervillian' by powerman 5000 began, the bass intensified by the high quality speakers. It's volume spared them the need to talk for the thirty or so seconds inside.

Rubbing her palms on her jeans, she shoved her hands into her pockets and attempted to satisfy herself with looking at his reflection rather then the real thing. She didn't know why tonight was different, but being so close to him was giving her goosebumps. Attempting to reason it away she told herself that it was just due to the energy he was putting off, and her new sensitivity to it due to her delving into the secrets of Spirits. There was just something feral, something almost primal about the man standing beside her.

Five minutes later they were seated by one of the windows that overlooked the strip. The view of the lights, and the rest of Fahllyn laid out before them was breathtaking. Seemingly born paranoid Sam normally wouldn't have sat so close to the glass, but the security of Pan's tower was undeniable.

Their orders were placed, and they were left to their conversation. Sam slouched in the high-backed but comfortable chair, and gazed across the table at Steel. If she had noticed his discomfort in the elevator she didn't show it. A wry smirk was flashed as she finally "Well here we are, and the awkward silence begins already." Chuckling softy to herself, she continued. "I hear that you and Kat are planning to return so she can meet her extended family."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Top of the Tower   The Top of the Tower EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 4:27 pm

I couldnt help but chuckle at her comment. I was glad to be out of the elevator, being so close to this one was almost unbearably intoxicating and i wasnt sure why. I spoke without really thinking about the question "She wishes to see where our Father's last moments were, and where he is buried. She wants to give her respects and a proper farewell." I looked out the window over the city. I definitely preferred Germany, where the was one big city and the rest of it was forest and nature. A place were i could run and not have to worry about someone freaking out on me because im a monster. I tore myself away from my thoughts before i lost myself in memories, especially one in particular. I looked back at Sam "So what do you do for fun around here?"
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Top of the Tower   The Top of the Tower EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 5:16 pm

Kat... It must have been a hell of a shock for her friend to deal with. Meeting her brother, discovering that she had a father that was a hero, but never getting the opportunity to meet him. Missing it by so short a span of time. "I hope that offers her some closure, she deserved parents that loved her the way she was." An unexpected light ignited behind the mage's eyes at her words, at the thought of what Kat's adoptive parents had put her through. The bastet could at least sleep with the knowledge that her father regretted her absence, that he missed her. "Everyone deserves to be accepted, they shouldn't have to hide who and what they are." Memories, snapshots of stories Kat had told her about her life so intricately tied into Humans first. "Especially from their parents, the people that are supposed to love and accept you no matter what." There was a passion in her words, a fire that matched the cinders burning behind her eyes. This thing, despite her typical skepticism, she seemed to believe unequivocally down to the very core of her being.

Midnight blue happened to glance in his direction while he was turned to look out over the city of Fahllyn. The distant lights of the strip casting his silhouette in neon shades of blue, red, and green. She had chosen a corner in he back to offer them some privacy, but this was an added benefit, their only other lighting beyond the candles in the center of the table was the city, and the stars and moon above them. In fact the moon itself hung low on the horizon, its shade a distinct orange. Chaos moon, blood moon, harvest moon, whatever you wanted to call it, it meant change was coming. She considered in those long seconds, if perhaps it wasn't already here. Kat wasn't the only one things had changed for. Steel had lost his father, and his pack all in the same day. Then he had left his home to come find a sister he hadn't known about. A matter of days had passed and he had already cemented himself a place in Pandora's tower, building weapons for her and the shifters that deserved it. It was an opportunity that many would have given everything for, and with Steel's skill he would never want for anything ever again. Except of course, all the things money couldn't buy.

His question coaxed an amused grin from her, almost sheepish. "Admittedly I find what amuses most people, hopelessly dull. But there are a multitude of options from the strip itself, to the clubs and bars all through the city. Broadway, raves, movies, gambling." Smirking she continued. "I however spend a lot of my time running the rooftops of this place, I know those better then the blocks at street level. Though I've lived here all my life so that's probably a given." A slender shoulder offered a Gaelic shrug that meant everything and nothing. "You already know about Central Park, and if none of that intrests you, there are always things to stumble over going on in Fahllyn."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Top of the Tower   The Top of the Tower EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:21 pm

A sigh escaped as she said the one thing that caught my attention. Running. Regardless of wether it was atop rooftops or through the trees, running was running. But her previous words still stuck. "I do not envy Kat. I did not know my mother, I was very very young when she left. I dont really remember very much from that time. But my Father, even as Alpha raised me well. He was the best Father anyone could have asked for. I dont know how i would have turned out had he not been there." I abruptly cut my words off. I knew if i were to continue to speak i would show weakness with my tears. I would not show weakness, it was bred into my blood. Children of Fenris do not show weakness. I turned back towards Helios and took in his rays. I tried to lock down my emotions but i knew i was unsuccessful when i felt a drop of wetness hit the back of my hand.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Top of the Tower   The Top of the Tower EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:23 am

She watched him, listening as well but more of her attention was focused on all the things he didn't say. He was still mourning, and perhaps not just his father but all the things he had lost. She knew a little about the GET and Steel had on more then one occasion spoken of their strength. Off course he didn't want to cry, hell she didn't either. Still hadn't, for what little that mattered. It just got to a point that if she started, she might not be able to stop. Besides who would she go to for that kind of comfort? Not a damn name came to mind.

Still, that aside she wanted to do something for this wolf. To help him, to make it all seem a little less futile. While she hadn't intended for the privacy of the booth for such a thing, it was the only option she could think of. A part of her, the part that was still a nervous girl, warned her of how badly it could all go if he refused. She reached out anyway, if she was going to be the alpha of the Blood Tower pack she had to stop being so hesitant when it came to her pack.

The restaurant had live music at all hours, classical mostly, but it would do. Glancing across the room she politely touched the mind of the mistro and the sheet music changed. As Moonlight Sonata began to play, the mage took Steel's hand and, if he allowed her to, pulled him to his feet as she stood herself. Wordlessly leading him over to the window, where they were nothing more then shadows to anyone looking on.

Once they were mostly hidden away, she turned toward him and released her hold on him. Her hands slid over his broad shoulders and she stepped in close to him. Head tilted back so that she could gaze past crimson strands up at him. It was little more then a glance. She was no good with words of comfort, but here, if he so chose, he could wrap his arms around her, taking the comfort she offered, without seeming to. If any more tears needed to fall, she reasoned to herself, now there was no one in all of Fahllyn that would ever know but the two of them.

To the rest of the world they were just two people dancing close, silhouetted by neon lights and the distant flashing of an incoming storm.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Top of the Tower   The Top of the Tower EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:51 pm

Her flesh met mine and she looked over at across the way and when she looked back Beethoven started playing. Ahh what a glorious melody. She was then pulling me to my feet. I couldnt believe it, oh no. She pulled me over to a quite dark corner where we were engulfed by shadows and she moved her hand to my shoulders along with her other hand and stepped in close to me. I looked down into her eyes through her curtain of crimson, and place my hands on her hips. Eye still locked into hers i began to move my feet, the world lost to us as we moved to the sounds of Beethoven. I pulled us together so close you couldnt even fit a piece of paper between us. We swayed to the dark music, forgetting about our food, forgetting about the world, everything. And i was ok with that. For some reason i found solice and comfort in this woman. And if she wanted to comfort me, i wasnt going to turn her down.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Top of the Tower   The Top of the Tower EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:11 am

Her head tilted to the side as she gazed up at him, boldly meeting his eyes with her own. There was something in midnight depths, some stiring of emotions and darker things left forever unspoken by the Euthanatos. Sam broke eye contact first, turning her head she disguised the need to look away by sliding her arms a little more securely around his torso, and resting her head in the crook of his shoulder. Finding that place on a man that a woman's head was meant to rest against. The music drifted in the background and she allowed her gaze to close.

The intent had been to comfort him, and she knew it was selfish but she took the opportunity to pretend for just a moment that it was the other way around.

That she had been the one courageous enough to let slip a tear in front of a newly found friend. She however had never been that brave, in all their adventures, long before Kat, and Dez, and Pandora. The small young woman had never allowed herself the luxury of tears. Not when they were held by the mord'sith, not when she had pointed the gun with the empty chamber at Lidia at the top of the tower. Not even in the eight years they had been away. Once she had called it strength. Now she new better, but the knowledge made no difference.

Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Top of the Tower   The Top of the Tower EmptySun May 27, 2012 3:53 pm

Her head rested against my shoulder, her hands around my torso, and her feet moved with mine. It was perfection. The song came to its conclusion, and it seemed to shatter the bubble that had surrounded us. I slowly stepped back, and took her hands and brought them up to my lips, and gently brushed her knuckles in a thank you. I kept her hands and gently pulled her back over to the table with the food. So this is what my father had told me about when it came to women. This feeling for them when you find the one that is different than the others, the one that takes your world and turns it upside down, and makes you off balance. The one that you would do anything for, and given the abilities i have, there isnt anything i cant do to please a woman.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Top of the Tower   The Top of the Tower EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:48 am

Sam allowed him to lead her back toward the table, brows furrowed she watched his profile as they went. Slipping her fingers from his, she turned to toward her seat and paused halfway there. Half turning back to him, those midnight blue eyes captured his gaze.
"Steel." Sighing, her lower lip was chewed briefly upon. "Are you okay? I get that it's really none of my business, but..."

The world rocked suddenly beneath her feet, and given only an instant to snap her head around toward the huge bay window. The air grew thick and she vanished from sight.

Seconds passed. Then the sky opened in a torrent of rain, and a crack of thunder echoed loudly enough to rattle the glass. Mort of the patrons were human, they didn't feel the surge of energy. The pull of static, the force of gnosis, the strike of lightening at the apex of the tower.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Top of the Tower   The Top of the Tower EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 3:50 pm

The power. The Energy. It surged in and overwhelmed. And took Sam. I felt and heard the lightning strike, and was instantly moving, because i felt her there. I didnt know if she was hurt or was safe, i was merely acting on instinct. I passed by the elevator, to slow. I hit the stairs flying up them not realizing that my body had started to shift. By the time i had made it two flights i was already in full blown Crinos. I grabbed the railing and with a loud booming roar hurled myself the rest of the way up, and smashed through the door, The Will of Steel in my hands having tripled in size with my form. I stood hoping for the best but expecting the worst
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Top of the Tower   The Top of the Tower Empty

Back to top Go down

The Top of the Tower
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silver Paths :: Fahllyn-
Jump to: