The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ambrosia Divine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

Ambrosia Divine Empty
PostSubject: Ambrosia Divine   Ambrosia Divine EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 3:04 am

Timing. It was always everything, wasn't it? Rhev and Orchid appearing at the edge of the Cairn and approaching the Great hall. Lightning and Whynter leaving his cabin in search search Steele and Kai. It all happened so fast. The impact was hard and brutal knocking over anything within ten feet a Shockwave emanating from the point of contact. The dust settles leaving a man, taller than Lightning, and broader. He scrutinized Lightning for a moment before turning his head to scan his surroundings.

Rhev shielded Orchid from whatever that was. Checking her first with a quick "Are you well?" Once he realizes she is he turns and stops dead. His sight had fallen on the man that stood before Lightning and his dream vision roared back to the fore of his mind. He stared at his adversary.

The hairs on Lightnings neck stood on end. The feel of this guy. Was beyond mortal. He couldn't place it, but he almost didn't want to tussle with whoever this was. He watched the man look around before he began to move completely ignoring him, which pissed Lightning off "Hey! Fuck face!" He charged him, his Totem Blade appearing in his hand. It never made purchase.

Padraic held Reaver down on the blade the wolf had just conjured. His deep voice echoed "Your behavior is unwise. You are not the one I seek. So if you wish to continue to draw breath you will cease this course and depart from me, otherwise by the blessings of Tyr I will strike you down"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

Ambrosia Divine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia Divine   Ambrosia Divine EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 3:33 am

Oh thank the Gods that had worked. So maybe she should have mentioned this was the first time she'd jumped another 'living' sentient being anywhere with her. So she hadn't been entirely certain. But she did know that her in betweens and landings were solid. That much she'd practiced.What one didn't know couldn't hurt them, right ? Her distraction was interrupted by Rhev covering her, acting as a physical shield from whatever had caused that shockwave to lash out. It hadn't been magic, that much she could tell. That had just been sheer impact of something landing. Sooo not good. Nodding at his question of if she was well, she started to murmur something when she saw his reaction to the mother fucking giant that was standing there. Well Shit.

Damnit, damnit, damnit. His promise AND the rough grab to be sealed with a kiss had only gotten her wet all over again. This could prove to be a problem especially with the fact that they had people to go find. Their most beloved ones to go find. That thought helped to ease it, to tamper down the lust a bit. What hadn't been shut down was however by the sudden impact just in front of them. Ice went through her, no puns intended at the ease with which this newcomer held off her Father's blow. Fuck fuck fuck. Time to be dumb. Do dumb ? Everyone else's focus was clearly on the newcomer, so it bought her the few seconds she needed. Sucking in a deep and fortifying breath, she stepped forward and in between the two. Lifting her hands to pay them bare to her Father's Totem Blade, she quietly spoke up, not at him, but at the stranger.

"Blessings of Tyr or not, you have intruded upon our Territory. Perhaps some form of introduction, of manners could be used and you would not have been approached with such aggression. Is politeness not a thing where you hail from ?"

Calm. Quiet. There was a slim modicum of respect to her tone, but she also kept her body, her hands positioned so that if her Father were going to have try to attack again, he'd have to risk harming her to do so.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

Ambrosia Divine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia Divine   Ambrosia Divine EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 3:42 am

Padraic looked down at the ashen haired female, cheeks finishing their flush, eyes emptying of the passions of flesh. Their smell was almost intoxicating. Almost. His deep bass rumbled the earth beneath her feet "Perhaps, were this an ordinary scenario. And if you wish to speak of intrusions..." with a flick of his wrist and axe Lightnings was flung backwards, blade disappearing "Perhaps you can explain why you and yours would allow the intrusion of Death and Destruction upon the world!?" He didn't seem angry, merely disgusted. He stepped free of her and continued his search, only to blocked once more, this time by the tall yet slender pale form of Rhev, who fingers the quiver of bolts on his hip. With a sigh and shaking of his head "Continuing to stall me from finding him will only result in the destruction of this city" Rhevs sinister smile didn't seem to faze him, nor did his words "Oh please, do try. You can not stand against the might of Chicago"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

Ambrosia Divine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia Divine   Ambrosia Divine EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 4:03 am

You would get to see that Ashen female twitch when you so easily tossed Lightning and his Totem Blade as if they were mere twigs. You could tell that there was a part of her in those cold whynter's tempest eyes that wanted to lash out, yet she refrained. Her confusion you would be able to tell was true, over your words of what they'd supposedly allowed entrance, confusion enough in fact that she didn't say anything else as you turned to move, but simply made her way to Lightning's side to offer him a hand up.

Orchid had seen the interplay between Lightning and the stranger, as well as the taste of it between the Male and Whynter. She also remembered her love's dream. There was only one way for this to end. For the moment. Being as her King was distracted, and she meant him no harm she knew she had a very small window. Mentally to herself, "I hope he forgives me for this". Stepping up behind him, it was little more than a whisper of a touch which was all that was needed and Rhev would find himself back in his bedroom at the Nest. By Himself. As to you stranger, there was now a perhaps oddly dressed woman standing before you where the male had been seconds before.

"Viper Orchid, Afianced to the Blood King of Chicago, Dancer of Two Worlds, Protege of the Eldest of the Will Workers. Save for Wrinkle though I don't technically think he is one. You don't smell of Garou but since we're on their territory I'll try to respect as close to their ways as I can. You say you're looking for a him though, may i inquire a name and perhaps give aid in hastening that you might have a conversation with him ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

Ambrosia Divine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia Divine   Ambrosia Divine EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 4:13 am

His aggravation was apparent "I am in this place out of necessity, not formality. These wolves, your Vampire master, and you mages no not what forces you meddle with. I will be denied Fenrir no longer!" His axe rose and came down with ease, but force. Enough to cause another Shockwave, nothing damaging, but once the dust settles the man is gone. He could quickly be found, though quickly heading in the direction of the great hall, past the Med cabin.

Rhev roared. Not out of anger, but concern. His demonic form exploded out of him and he was moving to fast through the nest. Once on the roof his wings beat instantly taking him airborne and back towards the Cairn.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

Ambrosia Divine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia Divine   Ambrosia Divine EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 5:15 am

Fenrir.... Rapid brain processing. From what little she'd heard tell of the wolves here that sounded more like a singular name, not a deed name. Wait.... Human myths. She had enjoyed reading them once upon a time.Blinking rapidly as the stories came to mind, she could only imagine the alterations if Garou were involved. But the giant wolf at the end of the world ? The Devourer ? Everyone would know if that creature was here, wouldn't they ? Oh Hell. This was going to go badly. Sucking in a breath, she focused on the area between the strange male and his seeming targeted location. Making another correspondence jump, she put herself midway between him and his apparent destination.

"Hey crazy man. There is no Fenrir here. Why don't you actually try talking to the people in charge ? If you're talking about who I think you're talking about, they'd probably want to help you."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

Ambrosia Divine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia Divine   Ambrosia Divine EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 5:32 am

He did stop short, but it wasn't because of Orchid. It was due to the large, dangerous looking male clad in golden armor wielding a grand maul that stepped out of the medical cabin pegging Padraic with a deadly stare. The roiling of thunder could be heard all around "Norseman. You are not welcome here. If you persist I will thwart you" Padraic cracked his neck. He'd had enough. He begun his movement slowly towards the man the black militant clothing shimmering away giving sight to the Nordic armor and fur that he wore, his golden eyes to bright made brighter by the black war paint upon his face. Any who could understand old norse would understand him as he bellowed "I AM PADRAIC TYRSON, GOD OF VENGEANCE AND I WILL BE DENIED NO LONGER!" That sinister looking black axe was swung with such force it split the air, and created a thunder of its own. Grandfsthers maul came up to intercept but didn't assist with the amount of force. He was thrown backward, into the medical cabin, causing it to burst into splinters. Padraic roared triumphantly before going silent, his features betraying the frustration he felt. He looked at Orchid finally angry, but he didn't get a chance as the Demon landed between him and Orchid. Padraic looked back the other way to see Lightning having picked himself up. He now stood between two foes. He was outnumbered and his quarry was gone. Twas time to cut his losses. With a grunt he turned and took one step before his body was launched skyward and disappeared. Rhev and Lightning stared at each other and each shook their heads. He would be back, and they knew it.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

Ambrosia Divine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia Divine   Ambrosia Divine EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 5:48 am

She really didn't expect that he had intended to stop for her. Because of her.At this point maybe she had been stalling. Or at least trying to get more information. There was definitely someone behind her that he had bypassed her for. Strangely she was okay with that. Really okay. She knew her strengths but if he had tossed the Ulfric around like that... She didn't stand a snowball's chance in Hell of doing more than pissing him off. Which he already seemed to be. Quite a bit so in fact.

Then Rhev was there and she sighed. She had really hoped to buy more time. Yeet him further next time. Check. Oh would you look at that ? The Ulfric was suddenly back on his feet too. Mr Yells a Lot was finally leaving. That it took at least two of the three of them, possibly even all three to convince him to strategically retreat did not bode well. She still had no clue who this Fenrir the male had been looking for was. Maybe one of the others would know. Whoever it was didn't sound like someone that the Ulfric would willingly allow here. At least she didn't think so. Casting a glance around, she took a a careful step forward slowly.

"Welcome back my King. I hope your flight went well. Ulfric, i hope you're intact as well. Nothing is broken, right ? Other than your building perhaps."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

Ambrosia Divine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia Divine   Ambrosia Divine EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 6:01 am

Rhev turned so suddenly, the elegance of his wing wrapping her up and drawing him to her was tender "My love, I understand you may be a bit more formidable than you once were, but do not ever do that again. You denied me an opportunity that may have proved vital. I only wished to speak with him. This was not the setting of our battle" he whispered to her as Lightning walked over to the cabin. It was as he expected, Grandfather had been here, but he was no longer. Not dead, he could feel that. Simply returned to his realm. He let out a sigh and took a deep breath "I am fine Viper Orchid. Merely my pride that is wounded." He spun on his heel and bellowed "SOMEBODY GET ME A FUCKING ANSWER!" He seemed to shout at the universe, and it responded, in the form of Spears. Pulling herself free of the rubble. She dusted herself off and shook herself seeming to be shook "Anyone get the plate?" She seemed woozy and leaned on Lightning "Hey you seen Steele, or Kai? They were just here with Grandfather" Rhev called called to Lightning "We will wait in your hall." And he ushered Orchid towards the great hall at the center of the Cairn. Lightning looked around until he located her. Whynter. He deposited Spears on a bench and she patted his arm "I'm fine, go. Be the boss man" and he went back to Whynter.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

Ambrosia Divine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia Divine   Ambrosia Divine EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 6:16 am

"He didn't exactly look like he was in a talking mood. Whynter and I both tried. I wonder if he's got a thing against hitting women. That would really take the fun out of things, not that I want to get hit by that Mac truck. But that's fair. You can yell at me. I am one of your people. Does that mean Wolfe gets to yell at me too?"

Her voice sounded so serious on those last few strings of words that you couldn't be certain until you saw her eyes that she was jetting to try to help put you at ease. She may have done just the tiniest of squees at the Ulfric actually remembering to use both of the names if the second were to be used at all. Head tilting then at his bellow, she blinked at the female before muttering,

"That's one dusty furry."

She left it at that before following with you quite agreeably, Rhev. As she did she leaned into whisper,

"Think we'd have time for a quicky in there ? Might help both of our moods."

Lightning, you would find Whynter at the edge of the actual words line. Crouched down, she seemed to actually be inspecting something. When she noticed you approaching however, she shoved to her feet and turned to face you. Sweeping her gaze to make sure no one had followed you this far out, she finally launched herself at you. Wrapping her legs around your waist, she narrowed her eyes at you.

"You had me worried. Their scents head off into the forest. He may have used it as a roundabout path."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

Ambrosia Divine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia Divine   Ambrosia Divine EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 6:21 am

His arms wrapped around her and for the briefest second he had thought about planting her against a tree, but Steele and Kai needed to be checked on "I'm fine. Just a blow to the ego. Its been a while since I've had my ass handed to me. But something is bothering me" he set her down as something clicked and moved heading for the Forge "He had plenty of chance to end me. End you. Viper Orchid, Rhev. Why didn't he?"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

Ambrosia Divine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia Divine   Ambrosia Divine EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 6:52 am

It was almost as if she read your thoughts for as you set her down, that was a low, hungry sound that escaped her lips. Rubbing herself briefly against you,

"I could make you feel better, you know that. Cheer you up a little bit while we have a breather in between insanity. The answer to your question though ? It's simple really. We weren't the one he wanted. He seemed quite goal orientated onto a single person."

Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

Ambrosia Divine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia Divine   Ambrosia Divine EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 7:47 am

"He did." It didn't help. It still unsettled him. They approached the Forge and found it locked up tight. He knocked hard, but got no response "Shit. Hold on" he peered through the veil before grabbing Whynter dragging her into the Umbra. The knock this time was answered with an excited reptilian mewling, and the door popping open.

Oh Orchid. He did indeed occupy his time with her. Lashings across as ass cheeks, while a tendril ravaged her cunt.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

Ambrosia Divine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia Divine   Ambrosia Divine EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 9:50 am

How easy it was Rhev to flip the tails of your shirt she was wearing up so all that separated you from her ass were those fishnet stockings. That tendril had it even easier, able to just plunge into her core via the crotchless nature of the material.i it wasn't long at all before you had her writhing, keening. Between gasps for breath her eyes rolled up to meet yours.

"I need you in me. NOW. Fill me please, husband mine. I don't care if anyone sees."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

Ambrosia Divine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia Divine   Ambrosia Divine EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 5:32 am

"You may not, but I certainly do. Besides" his hand wrapped around her throat "Bad girls do get punished." Before he resumed his endeavor of working her ass and thighs with his flog, the tendril in her pussy flipped and wiggled its other end deep into her asshole.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

Ambrosia Divine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia Divine   Ambrosia Divine EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 6:58 am

Her eyes widened slightly at the words, at your fingers wrapping around her flesh. But much as may have been expected, she only grew significantly wetter at the idea of being punished. When that tendril manipulated itself to fill her other hole, you felt her nearly orgasm then and there. NEARLY. Gasping roughly for breath, she squirmed against you.

"If I was a bad girl, it was only to protect you, My Heart, My Master, My King. I may be small, but I am fierce."

Flipping her gaze up at you as she spoke, oh were those eyes lust hazed, but they were also glowing. Luminescent and shining. There was an intensity behind and within them that even in this pleasure drunk state was all too real.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ambrosia Divine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrosia Divine   Ambrosia Divine Empty

Back to top Go down

Ambrosia Divine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silver Paths :: Chicago: A Dance with Death and all of His Friends-
Jump to: