The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Temptation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Temptation   Temptation EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 9:47 am

Even had Steele not made the request, she would have watched over the pale haired girl as she slept. Partially because she knew that Whynter being safe would make Lightning happy too, but she also had her own reasons. It wasn't difficult to carry her to the cabin that had been granted her as a long term guest. On the other side of the grounds from Whynter's it was even further out towards the boundary line. She'd be keeping it for a while, sleeping with Lightning or not. If nothing else it would serve as a good meeting place for information drops from Malachi.

Upon reaching it, she shifted the sleeping Whynter so that she had a hand free to open the door. Once inside the unlit interior, she nudged the door shut and threw all of the locks of which there were a surprising amount. Carrying Whynter straight into the bedroom, she laid her down before stepping back and stretching. She was tender still yes, but definately healing. She was in much better shape already than when Lightning had found her. Shrugging out of his shirt which was still all she wore, she hung it over the hook placed in the wall beside the bed. Then moving back to the bed, she began to undress Whynter as well, the girl's few pieces of clothing being hung over her own so she could see exactly where they were when she awoke. 

Heading out to the small kitchen to grab a couple of bottles of cold water, as well as some finger food type things that would hold well while sitting on the bedside table, she was not gone overly long. Gone abit longer than she may have intended, she was just stepping back into the still dark room when the moan hit her ears. Not one of fear nor pain, it was definitely a sound of the aroused variety. Walking over to empty her hands, she was intending to walk out when there was another lust filled moan that mingled with the scent of the girl's arousal filling the room. Walking over to the bed again, she reached up to where the potency forged shackles were. Locking each of her arms down above her head, the action still didn't wake the girl, but it did arch her body in interesting ways. Then there was a small chest drawn from beneath the bed. Two items were carefully selected before it was closed and put away again. Crawling into the bed with Whynter, she opened the bottle and worked on using the lubrication within it to prepare the girl's ass. Then a bit was coated on the very NOT small toy before it was slowly, inch by inch forced into her ass. Then it was turned on, the slow but potent vibrations rolling out from it. 

She had intended to walk away and let the toy do it's job. She very well may have had that newest almost desperate moan not rolled out of the girl. Turning back to the bed, she crawled up into it again. Even locked in slumber, Whynter felt the presence of another body and tried to rub herself against it. Pinning the girl's hips with a sigh, she moved in place over her. She could use another toy, though this would work as well if not better. Using one of her more hidden disciplines, she took the crafting of shadow and formed herself a sizable cock. This way both of them would feel the sensation. 

Lining herself up to Whynter's already slick cunt, she began to press into her. Slowly. Torturously slow. It was a gasp of her own as while the formed cock may not be actual flesh, she could feel it as if it were and damn, the girl beneath her was tighter than she'd expected. It was likely a good thing that it wasn't an actual penis that could fill her with seed and then deflate for that unexpected tightness may have been a disservice to them both then. Instead it meant that she could start slowly, albeit forcefully thrusting into Whynter's cunt. All too quickly the girl was bucking beneath her. Crying out and writhing as her cunt clamped around that would be cock. Instinctively, still have lost to slumber, her legs moved up to wrap around the vampyric female's waist to try to drag her closer. Deeper.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temptation   Temptation EmptyMon Jan 10, 2022 10:57 pm

It wouldn't be difficult for her to draw this out, to prolong the enjoyment for both of them. She'd take care of herself later, but for the moment getting Whynter off was her focus. With everything that had been going on, it was anyone's guess as to how soon they'd be interrupted. While it would have to be shorter lived than she'd like for the moment, she knew one for certain way to both force her awake and to orgasm simultaneously. Continuing those slow, forceful thrusts that Whynter so seemed to enjoy, she brushed the girl's long hair aside, baring up her throat. The strike was fast and true as she sank her fangs in deep. Breaking her cherry of being hit by the kiss, it did in fact have the intended effect.

Whynter both came awake and came. HARD. Screaming her pleasure, her body danced helplessly as she for a moment was drowning in an entirely new type of pleasure. Finally she would drift her way back to clear headedness, her body still thrumming slightly with aftershocks. Her eyes drifting open to pools of pure, almost blinding white, she shifted her hips slightly. Retracting her fangs from her and licking the punctures closed, she drew back, intending to withdraw that shadow cock as well. It was a mewling of displeasure from the girl beneath her, those slender yet toned legs tightening to try to hold her there.

"I need a distraction, Kai. There's nothing I can do to help him and it's destroying me. This is safe. You're safe. As safe as Steele and Daddy are. If you won't stay in me, at least stay with me. Please ? I don't want to be alone right now."

Well fuck. Worded that way, it was a reminder of how young Whynter was comparatively. Had she actually taken advantage of her ? If so, why ? She actually gave a damn about her. The frown was entirely internal as she reached up and freed her from the shackles. Turning the toy in her ass off, but still leaving it in place, she did withdraw from her cunt. At least for a moment. Adjusting the pillows so that they would be a good support for them to sit up against, she settled back in against them before pulling Whynter into her lap again. Settling her so that the girl would be able to lay her head against her shoulder should she want, she reached out and grabbed one of the water bottles she'd acquired. As she was going to offer it to Whynter, the girl impaled herself on that still present shadow cock. Ripping a gasp from her own lips,

"Whynter, I'm not sure this is what Steele meant when he asked me to keep an eye on you. We should get some food and water in you before they get back. Whenever that is."

"You can feed me while I sit here, can't you ? That way you're taking care of me in more ways than one."

Sighing softly, Kai simply shook her head in exasperation. The logic wasn't entirely wrong, if a bit manipulative. It was a damned good tactic and the girl had known it when she used it. Letting her stay seated as she was, she began feeding her chunks of cheese, and apple, and meat. Simple fare, yet both healthy and filling.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temptation   Temptation EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 1:28 am

Lightning stepped through the Bridge back onto the Cairn grounds and didn't wait. Steele had made his point. He made a point to help cleaning up the destroyed med cabin, but was intercepted shortly afterward by Spears, who's hand landed on his shoulder "I saw them go to Kais cabin. You shouldn't be out here right now big guy" he almost snipped at her but the mirror she was holding spoke volumes. His eyes themselves were filled with rage, surrounded by the dark sunkenness of the stress he was carrying. He looked tired. He nodded and didn't say a word as he made his way to the cabin near the edge of the grounds. He hadn't even realized that he had shifted until he reached the door, and hand difficulties opening it with a paw. Some finagling opened the way, which he entered, and closed the door behind him with his muzzle. He smelled them, from the room. Hear them talking quietly, and his heart sank. He didn't understand it, and yet couldn't help looking around the room, just before he collapsed right where he was standing, quietly. The tear that fell was quickly hidden by the fur of his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temptation   Temptation EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 1:55 am

The moment they felt his presence, it was a question of who moved first. Whynter half tumbled off of Kai and out of the bed, a piece of apple nearly choked on with how rapidly she swallowed it. Kai herself cheated and simply used a bit of blood powered speed and was suddenly kneeling at your side. While she may not have seen the tear, it was almost as if she felt your pain like it was her own. Brushing a hand lightly through your fur,

"You're just going to continue being all sorts of firsts for me. I never thought I'd find myself having fallen for a furrball. It's easier for you to be like this right now though, isn't it ?"

Light words. Tenderly playful words. Not ones designed to dismiss your pain, but rather to help take some of the burden. Speaking quietly again as she awaited your response,

"Bare with Whynter please. She's... Dealing with the stressors in her own way. An unexpected one, but please try to accept it even if you don't understand it. I have faith that you will, I just hope that the forewarning helps."

Leave it to Kai to somehow wrap blunt yet delicate in the same neat package. By that point Whynter had made it over, though now her fully white gaze was more tamed. Subdued. Subspace would be the term, if it was one that Lightning even knew. Settling on her knees beside Kai,

"Welcome back, Daddy. I missed you. Did things go well ? You fix everything. They must have."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temptation   Temptation EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 2:23 am

The huff she got in return was simple admission. It was his true form. He had been born a wolf. But he was Garou, both man and wolf. He may or may not have scooted closer to her before Whynter arrived, but her presence demolished any emotional pillars he still had standing, and he all but buried himself in their laps. One animal Ken would be able to tell that the answers to Whynters questions weren't exactly positive.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temptation   Temptation EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 2:43 am

"It'll be okay, Daddy. Promise. You don't have to fix it alone. You've got us as well as the Other Kings. And Kai has friends coming. One of them is younger than I am ! I won't be the baby anymore."

Shooting a glance at Kai, there was some wordlessly asked question to which the vampire simply nodded. At that point, Whynter actually shifted to Crinos. While she was oddly small in Crinos, her blizzard white fur tipped in a nearly arctic blue covered body was still large enough to wrap around you while allowing your head to remain in Kai's lap.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temptation   Temptation EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 3:00 am

The whimper that escaped him wasn't one of being physically crushed, but one of mental turmoil. He didn't have the energy left to try and communicate in an audible manner. So he simply gave in, he was always the one bearing the weight of the world. Always protecting everyone else. Sometimes he needed to remember that he needing protecting to, even if it was from himself. Slumber claimed him like a lover begging for attention. His breathing leveled out, and became deep. Once his mind shut off his body did its own thing naturally shifting back to his human form.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temptation   Temptation EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 3:13 am

Once slumber fully claimed him and he reverted to a human form, Whynter took the opportunity of her Crinos form strength, smaller though she may be, to move him to the bed. Then carefully crawling in on one side, Kai claimed the other. The Vampire snatched up a light coverlet to drape over the three of them before exchanging a look with Whynter. Tired though they may both be as well, neither would rest until he had gotten his own. For in this case, the Ghuardian needed protection of his own.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temptation   Temptation EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 3:21 am

Steele felt the ground of the Cairn as his shoulder plowed into it. He clawed at the ground and willed his body back to Homid. Spears was by his side before he realized it whispering to him, but he couldn't hear her. The world was growing dark. He could hear Fenrir 'YES! GET! OUT! OF! MY WAY!!!' But he refused and spoke out loud but quietly "No big guy, it think its time we slept" and Steele dragged Fenrir with him, into slumber.

Spears watched Steele pass out and her heart actually beat once. She had just sent Lightning to Kai and Whynter, and they were most likely busy. But it was where he should have been. He seemed to be losing his mind though, talking to someone that wasn't there. It took her a moment but she ultimately muscled Steele onto her shoulder and made the trek to the afore mentioned cabin. She cared not for any backlash as she pushed the door open. Opening her nose and closing her eyes she quietly made her way towards their scents. As she entered the room she simply placed her finger against her lips and deposited Steele into the bed, before turning and slipping back out locking things tightly behind her. She leaned against the door and finally let that breathe out. She didn't need to question the scent coming from in there, and she wasn't going to. Lightning was a good man, and he was surrounded by good people. She didn't give a shit if they wanted to make like rabbits, wasn't her business. She lit a cigarette and made her way back to the med cabin and continued what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temptation   Temptation EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 3:33 am

It was easy enough to fit that fourth body into the bed, though one had to wonder why a solitary sleeper would have been given one of the largest beds in all of the cabins. Though none of the minds within said bed were currently questioning. The only two wakeful ones out of the four merely doubled their vigilance.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temptation   Temptation EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 4:09 am

He had to give those maidens credit. They would have made good Valkyre. He had promised her he would not interfere, but something about the woman known as Asherah had him questioning somethings. He silently peered in through the window of the cabin watching the Wolf King of Midgards city of Asgard, and the vessel for the World Eater, and their mates. Perhaps, there was a way forward without conflict. Perhaps the grandson wouldn't need to bloody his blades and potentially lose his life. He turned and watched the Wolves work for a moment before his black feathered wings beat and lifted him into the sky. It wasn't long before he landed on the shoulder of an older man, hood deep hiding his face. His voice was quiet but sturdy "Hunin. Pray what news do you bring me"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Temptation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Temptation   Temptation Empty

Back to top Go down

Temptation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silver Paths :: Chicago: A Dance with Death and all of His Friends :: The True Reward-
Jump to: