The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Beautiful Bones

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

Beautiful Bones - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Bones   Beautiful Bones - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2022 7:21 pm

He chuckled his creole accent on its coat tails "I'm quite certain I'll find something to slither into" he seemed to be nonchalant and care free once they were out of his yard, as they walked he would even pull her into a Sashay or mamba.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Bones   Beautiful Bones - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2022 7:55 pm

There was an ecstatic giggle at those words, very girlish at those words.

"I'll dress you for bed then. Wonderful. No one ever lets me dress myself. I'd love to dress someone."

She seemed just as pleased with the way you seemed to dance with her at times on the journey back to her home. You would find her a most exquisite partner, even in these play dances. Where one dance ended she would on occasion swing you into a dance of her own. It cut down the time of what would have been a surprisingly long travel and made it almost like a game.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Bones   Beautiful Bones - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2022 8:18 pm

He would stop in his tracks once the arrived and let out a quiet trill of a whistle "My my, this is one fine manse you have her darlin" he was already feeling it. The pull. The spirits had told him he would find it if he simply trusted his instincts and so far, so good. What she was looking for was inside. And it was screaming to be found. How she had not picked up on it as a seamster of Death was a mystery. But he would continue to follow her lead.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Bones   Beautiful Bones - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2022 8:34 pm

Reaching up on tip toe to murmur in your ear,

"And it's bigger on the inside than the outside."

Then dropping  your hand and spinning away to pirouette up the stairs, she flung the door wide open before calling out,

"My Darlings, I'm home ! And I've found my partner for the Masquerade ! We're going to have our first official sleepover. Ready the Kitchen. Prepare a room."

Then turning back to you, she flung her free hand out again, beckoning for you.

"Come come, Mr. Serpent. Let us not tarry out here."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Bones   Beautiful Bones - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2022 8:36 pm

"Ohh, a proper invitation. How delightful" his smile was almost sinister. Once he crossed the threshold however he couldn't stop his feet. The Loa grabbed hold and pulled him to a door, where he stood dumbfounded "Well this is awkward" he chuckled "I'm picturing a dark nefarious necromantic laboratory on the other side"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Bones   Beautiful Bones - Page 2 EmptyThu May 05, 2022 9:01 pm

Once the threshold had been crossed, the cloak was thrown aside, onto a rather oddly designed standing coat rack. Flesh of milk and honey, moon-kissed porcelain. Touched by exquisite ink-work along those long arms, and the legs that were dancing again to keep up with him. Stopping beside him, she blinked rapidly, mismatched eyes seeming both confused and a touch embarrassed.

"That's one of the storage rooms we've yet a chance to unpack. It's also where Sol sleeps. Well resides. he'd claim he doesn't sleep. But please, feel free to enter. My abode for your stay is your abode. Just be careful, I have many a thing that likes to bite. And not always in the fun sort of way."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Bones   Beautiful Bones - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 4:29 pm

He took what was offered and pushed the doors open and gawked with a tilted head. With a chuckle he simply uttered "Please leave them where they lie if you would" as his body contorted and shifted the that of a fifteen foot long black Anaconda, and entered the room diving headlong into the piles of random items that littered the room, leaving his clothing behind. But even for his size he seemed to disrupt nothing. It wasn't seeing it that caused him to stop. The soul yelled out for him, after he bumped into a jar. It didn't take him long after to retrieve said jar, and return to the doorway. Sliding right back into his clothing and returning to his humanoid form holding out the jar "He's a grumpy one"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Bones   Beautiful Bones - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 5:24 pm

The room was in fact much larger than even a house the size it looked from outside it should be. There was indeed a madness to the clutter, but oh dear Johnny boy there was magic a plenty intermingled with the mundane in this room. Were she a dragon (if those existed) you'd call this a Horde. That would be noticed along with the breathy little gasp that slipped free of her when you shifted.

"Oh you're a big one. I just must get an opportunity to pet you."

Oh this girl was all sorts of potentially touched, but she was in fact enthralled enough that at least you knew the request about your clothes would be respected. For now that is. When you finally came back to her dressed and item in hand, she did blink a bit. 

"You found it that quickly ? You Mr. Serpent are in fact as good as your word. You're not going to run away now, are you ?"

Taking the jar, her gaze did shift to it rather quickly, though you could tell she still awaited your response.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Bones   Beautiful Bones - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 7:26 pm

"Not likely darlin, i did also promise you a dance partner" he tipped his hat to her "But by all means, I do understand your excitement in having procured that item. I'm certain you wish to see to it right away" his curiosity of her project was well hidden behind his words. He didn't think she would mind it though. She seemed rather engaged in her newly found item.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Bones   Beautiful Bones - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 8:59 pm

It was as you spoke that you would hear a sudden collapse of what sounded to be several of the many, large piles. Then there was a solid thumping noise as something seemed to be slowly but surely making its way towards your vulnerable back. Her head snapping up from the item in hand, it was a most exasperated sound. Much like a parent would a child, 

"Solomon now we are never going to get your room organized and unpacked. You will not attack much less eat my guest. If you're hungry, you know you're supposed to tell me or one of the boys. Now be good and stop making angry eyes at my new friend and come here."

What thumped and bumped it's way passed you and to her out stretched hand was a chest. At first it looked like nothing more than a rather lovely, if sizeable wooden chest. Exceptentionally well crafted if a bit plain, you watched it seem to rub against her fingers. Then it's slid shifted open a bit and low and behold, it burped. Sighing, yet again in exasperation,

"Mr. Serpent, meet Solomon, AkA Sol, my resident Mimic who has clearly eaten something that he shouldn't. Again. As to the item in mention, I'm ecstatic but the time is not quite right. The timing is important. You'll stay until it is the right time, right ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Bones   Beautiful Bones - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 9:42 pm

His eyes passed over the monster but he paid it no mind, he bowed his head to her as he spoke "I would agree, but something tells me the timing may have potentially passed on this one, and you may wish to see to it post haste, lest the spirit inside become malignant. Then it won't do you any good. But who am I to interfere in another's art. It's down right disrespectful. As to my stay, as I said. I made a promise"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Bones   Beautiful Bones - Page 2 EmptyMon May 09, 2022 10:22 pm

Stroking the jar absent mindedly, she turned and headed from the room without warning. The Mimic gnarled something unintelligible at you before thumping it's way back across the room and out of sight. Were you to turn and follow her, you would find yourself trecking a surprising amount of twists and turns, up flights of stairs and then down. It was a truely impressive maze before finally a set of simple, albeit heavy double doors was reached. Pushing them open and stepping through, you found yourself in a bedroom ? Closer to a suite done entirely in steampunk decor. With touches of the masculine, that was definately a casket beside the bed. Upon entering the room, the jar gave one very enthusiastic shake before going properly still.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Bones   Beautiful Bones - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2022 12:50 pm

He followed diligently, taking in the sites as they went, commenting on things he believed to be art, or artistic. Once they arrived and the jar made it intentions know he chuckled "See Cher, the Soul never lies"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Bones   Beautiful Bones - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2022 2:04 pm

"Or it could be simple proximity to the body to which the soul belongs."

Quiet musing. Obvious speculation. Running the fingers of her free hand across the casket lightly, almost lingeringly,

"He prefers to sleep down here because of what he was when he died. A young one of his kind, but in possession of fangs and a thirst for blood he was none the less. Perhaps a bit more so than he should have been if I'm to understand things correctly. There's also someone that he wants to find again if I can make this work. I've tried explaining that I don't know what exactly he'll be, what state he'll be in, but he's determined. I could always tell him no..."

She frowned and nibbled at her lower lip thoughtfully for a moment.

"And here I've gone yet again. Rambling amuck of the most unimportant things to you. I've also forgotten my manners. Would you like sustenance for yourself before you retire for the day ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Bones   Beautiful Bones - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2022 2:32 pm

Retrieving a sack from his satchel, he pops a red gem into his mouth and smiles "Thank you darlin, but I've got that covered for now. Would you like to show me to where I'll be staying for the daylight hours?"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Bones   Beautiful Bones - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2022 2:49 pm

"Well look at you being all prepared and the like. But pointing you to your room for the sun-time. Yes that I can do."

Opening the casket just enough to settle the jar inside, she was turning back to lead you out of the room when a rather sizeable spider landed on her shoulder from a single strand of web. Tilting her head as if listening to the multi-legged creature speak, she simply sighed before chuckling softly. Gently rubbing a fingertip along the spider's dark hued body. she turned and started to lead you out of the room. Down another maze or three, it seemed to be on the same level as her project was and oddly not as far away as you might have expected. The double doors you came to this time were exquisitely designed with carvings of various design. Heaving the dark wood slabs open, the room you were lead into was pitch black. True dark. You'd vaguely hear her muffled yawn before the hiss of a candle being lit.

The bed that dominated the center of the room you stood in was large enough to properly host at least two orgies. The draperies that were tied back from the massive four posts were thick. Lush. Rich both in color and in texture. Much of the rest of the room was taken up by what did look like a small alchemical lab. There were two doors, one going off each side of the room, both of which were closed.

"I apologize that these quarters are a little cramped. I think the staff must have misunderstood what I was asking for when I said prepare a room."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Bones   Beautiful Bones - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2022 3:19 pm

"Youve clearly never slept in a grave" he chuckled as he entered the room. Checking his watch he smiled as the clock struck sunrise. He felt the wave of fatigue that always came with the passing of Night, and simply settled himself onto the bed "They will do quite nicely" tipping his hat down over his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Bones   Beautiful Bones - Page 2 EmptyTue May 10, 2022 3:39 pm

"I think cramped quarters mean very different things to both of us."

The words were a murmur to herself as you had already made your way to making yourself comfortable on the bed.

"Stay here and out of sight. You know my chambers well enough that when he wakes up you'll be able to guide him to anything he should need."

Those last words were murmured softly enough as your hat moved to cover your eyes, that you would not decipher them nor to whom they were spoken, just that she had spoken. You would also note to that the bed held a very distinctive scent. The unique, but oh so faint scent that seemed to wrap around the woman herself was heavy in the bed, which as you would relax some of her earlier comments made much more sense now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Bones   Beautiful Bones - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Bones
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silver Paths :: Chicago: A Dance with Death and all of His Friends :: The Serpent's Dance-
Jump to: