The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When Morpheus Fades Away

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

When Morpheus Fades Away Empty
PostSubject: When Morpheus Fades Away   When Morpheus Fades Away EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 8:20 pm

They'd both seen Spears bring him in, his state not much better than what Lightning's had been when he'd returned. They'd taken him into the bed with them, but been as lost as how to help him as they were Lightning. It wasn't a feeling that sat well with either of them, that helplessness. So they did what they could and curled around them. Holding the two males in their slumber, they might each be holding the other's mate, but there was an easiness to it. A mutual trust of sorts between the two women that made it work without any awkwardness. It helped that even as large as the bed was, their bodies were close enough to still be able to touch their actual partner. 

But as the time passed, that stillness grew hard to maintain even for them. Rather than speak aloud and risk disturbing them, Kai let her mind reach out to brush agaibst that of the younger woman's. Curious to herself what mental room she'd be shown this time, she waited to either be allowed entrance or be denied. It took long enough that she half expected to be turned away before that barrier melted away and she was allowed in. 

The style of her mental scape was modern, a fact that was not unusual. However, it was the lushness that got an odd headtilt as she observed this first room. Low couches covered in exquisite materials. Mounds of lush pillows in fabrics that were enticing when rubbed against the skin. Tables laden with sumptuous morsels designed to further inflame the senses when imbibed. There was the smoke of what might be incense that drifted through the room, though whatever it was caused her core to tighten almost instantly upon drawing in the first whiff of it. The only light, if the dimness could be called that came from lit braziers scattered here and there. Looking about for the designer of the room.

Realizing she was nowhere to be seen, the Vampyric female was about to retreat the mindscape entirely when she found herself suddenly embraced from behind. Looking down at herself, she realized her attire had been altered to the appearance of an exceptionally scandalous harem girl set. Leaving more uncovered then clothed, what little material did exist was entirely sheer. Remaining very still in that embrace, she felt familiar hands gliding over her body. Touching her in quite the most intimate of places. She would feel the press of fangs grazing at her own throat before being followed by a quiet voice.

"I wondered how long it would take. If you would come to me at all while we waited for them to wake. Don't you like the room I've designed for you ?"

While she could attempt to lie for a time, the girl would eventually realize she was in fact being dishonest. She knew in her most secret of thoughts that she probably should walk away right then and there. Yet, where was the harm ? They both physically guarded their males. Also if asked to choose, they would always pick their mates without a second thought. If a bit of harmless mental play helped the girl relax, where was the harm ? She really was going to have to talk to Lightning about this later. Her private thoughts were interrupted by a sudden brush of cooler air seconds before what could only be two lubed up fingers were worked into her ass. She was mostly able to muffle the initial cry out, though the way her body would instantly clamp around the invaders hungrily was a dead give away.

"Whynter... We shouldn't be doing this. It was one thing earlier, but shouldn't we really talk to Lightning and Steele about this first ? And when I say talk to them about this, I do mean after everything else that's going on is settled."

She was proud of how strong her voice stayed while speaking those words. Yet she also didn't find herself pulling away from the girl either. That third finger being worked in had her starting to rock back against it before she caught herself. Striving to convince herself that she could ignore it, she likely could have had Whynter not chosen that exact moment to sink fangs into her throat, the unexpected pleasure actually dropping her to her knees.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: When Morpheus Fades Away   When Morpheus Fades Away EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 9:49 pm

She would feel the girl withdraw those fingers from her ass before pushing her down further so that her knees were spread and her bared ass was offered to the air. That's when Whynter would slide under her so that her mouth was directly beneath her cunt. That was all the warning given before there was suddenly a curiously invasive tongue thrust into her core. What the girl lacked in experience, she more than made up for in eagerness and intensity. All the while, those fingers that had been interrupted moments ago pressed back into her ass.

The combination of those invasions alone had her shuddering as she worked on keeping her thoughts her own. She was doing well until suddenly fangs grazed her clit just enough to roll her with a hint of the kiss from that most intimate of locals. It ripped a low scream out of her, hips bucking, grinding against the girl's mouth. She'd feel Whynter's giggle against her core at that reaction, the vibrations of the sound only further inflaming her already sensitive flesh. It could have been days that they spent locked like that with how time passed in the Mindscape.

Yet it was actually only a span of hours, more than a few, less than a dozen when that bracelet Steele/Fenrir had returned with suddenly flared. Starlight. Star exploding bright. Just once, that one flare of momentarily blinding light, especially to those gifted with extra keen senses of sight. Then it dimmed. Back to the beautiful, gender neutral piece it had been seconds before. The naked fun sexy time in the Mindscape entirely forgotten, they both watched it. Watched him like hawks to make sure it wouldn't do anything else odd, strange, or weird. The intensity was also there because Totems only knew if the activity would wake Steele and his...Package. Well, low and behold, a mere span of seconds later, said bracelet started to hum softly. Gently. The two women looked at each other even more lost now, especially considering they had no clue who it had come from.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: When Morpheus Fades Away   When Morpheus Fades Away EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 11:19 pm

~Blades. So many blades. And the men that carried them, fierce like demons. Their crimson cloaks wrapped around them like armor, their bronze helms carried a similar crimson plum. Spears laid across shield. Shields thigh to neck. The group stood together in the phalanx dome. They were surrounded. He had been so sure. He heard whispering as the force bared down on them. They would hold. But that voice calling to him. He couldn't help but to look. A hilltop. A city. Chicago. Why was he here? A massive black wolf steps from between the buildings, heading for him. It was Fenrir. But it was strange. He didn't seem hostile, or angry. As he approached he gave Steele space and sat on his rump "Hey kid"~
Steele jerked awake with a gasp, as if he couldn't get air. This action jarred Lightning back to the land of the living, instantly on alert turning to look at his best friend but not moving.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: When Morpheus Fades Away   When Morpheus Fades Away EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 12:19 am

All of them were frozen. Watching. Waiting. Careful to even breathe. Kai who had been protectively wrapped around Steele since he had been deposited into her bed was perhaps the most still of them all, but one couldn't blame her for that. Whynter's primary action was to shift down from large and furry where she'd been curled around you, Lightning. Her only other was to move her hand subtly, carefully to weave her fingers through yours Lightning and give them a faint, comforting squeeze.

Once both of you were 'present and accounted for' Steele, the new addition to your accoutremants was impossible to miss. As was the sound of her voice. The smell of ocean and storm. The smell that Fenrir would clearly remember as hers. While it was appealing to you Lightning, it was something very different to big, black, and furry. It was almost like a beacon. A comfort blanket. A variety of things all wrapped into one.

"Heya Steele, I'm gonna move my arm long enough to grab you a bottle of water, okay ? It's right on the bedside table."

Kai's voice. Close to you. Careful, cautious, wary. Not scared, but definately attentive to your most minute of actions.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: When Morpheus Fades Away   When Morpheus Fades Away EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 11:39 pm

Steele sat up wiping the sweat from his brow, he didn't seem in a rush, just needed elevation. His breathe came to him, and the world seemed to slow back down for him, Fenrirs words still fresh in his mind, as he had sat in front of him in that dreamscape.
~"I just want to talk" the wolf had said. Steele had been tempted to run but something kept him planted "Why?! You've only wanted to force your way this whole time. Why is now different?"
"I don't know. But I think I might have an understanding now that I didn't before." Fenrir seemed reserved as he spoke, almost reading Steeles mind to elaborate "You Awoke me with your Rage. Which I am accustomed to, for it is all I have known. But since meeting that female and her companion I have felt more, beyond rage. I will persist, because I choose to" the wolf looked up at Steele determined "But with the understanding I do not wish to end you. You are not worthy of it. You are a good soul." Steele was stunned briefly "And how exactly do you intend to not devour me while still taking over my body" the wolf actually chuckled "Simple. I find another home"~
Lightning sat up as well but didn't make a move to touch Steele. Just sat at the ready. Steele could feel the tension "Its ok guys. Im not gonna break. It's just a tender situation currently. But there is one thing I need to take care of" he turned and stared at Lightning for a moment before his knuckles collided with Lightnings jaw, rocking him backwards again. Lightning righted himself and looked at Steele how waited for him, before glancing at Whynter a second then back to him, and he understood. Nodded, and chuckled "Yeah. My bad man. Heat of the moment" Steele couldn't help himself as he coiled out and snatched Whynter into his lap and bury his head into her chest.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: When Morpheus Fades Away   When Morpheus Fades Away EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 7:52 pm

Realizing that he didn't seem to have heard or processed her words, Kai, naked or not slipped carefully from the bed to give him a bit more room. It was easy enough to perch on the edge of the nearby chair, the mentioned bottle being opened and lifted to her own lips. There were perks somedays to being able to still imbibe the sustenance of the living without having the draw backs of the dead. This was definately one of those times.

While the calm you were exhibiting was unexpected, you knocking Lightning's socks off was even more so. While Lightning himself didn't seem perturbed by it, or by the not so hidden reason, Whynter herself frowned softly. Whatever she was going to say was interrupted by you so suddenly grabbing her and burrowing into her own naked flesh. Blinking rapidly, she wrapped one arm around you, the hand of the other moving to run through your hair in what she hoped was a soothing fashion. Speaking quietly, gently,

"What happened was as much my fault as his. While I'm working on becoming a bad ass, I think I'm still a bit more breakable than he is. So maybe give a bit of a warning before you wallop me ?"

There was definite seriousness to her words. Utter truth, but also a light touch of playfulness to soften it. Moving the hand from your hair briefly to brush the pad of her thumb over the bracelet on your wrist, she jerked back near instantly with a low hiss as if she'd been burned.

"So while I was going to compliment on the craftsmanship of the new jewelry, I'm now definately going to ask where you got your hands on an artifact and why in Gai's name did it bite me ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: When Morpheus Fades Away   When Morpheus Fades Away EmptyWed Jan 19, 2022 12:31 am

She wasn't the only one staring at it. Both men were glaring at it. Steele was careful to keep his arm away from her, but refused to let her move "I'll figure it out. I think I might know who it's from" Lightning nodded "The Greeks"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Morpheus Fades Away   When Morpheus Fades Away Empty

Back to top Go down

When Morpheus Fades Away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silver Paths :: Chicago: A Dance with Death and all of His Friends :: The True Reward-
Jump to: