The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Very After School Special

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
High Monarch
High Monarch

A Very After School Special - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Very After School Special   A Very After School Special - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 4:46 pm

Skyler watched him pull his shades off, undressing before her that had nothing to do with clothing and everything to do with who he was at his core. That was the Erikos she wanted she realized suddenly. The danger, the subterfuge, the wry humor, all facets of this person. This man who took such gentle care of her. Was it too soon for this to be what she had been trying to deny all along?

Probably.

Did it matter?

Not a lick.

Laughing she fell into the couch with him, and pulled the covers over her their heads as she wiggled around beneath it. First her shirt, then her jeans were tossed haphazardly in the direction of the floor. Leaving the blonde coyote clad in only satin and lace underclothes. Black, sapphire, and royal purple were all prevalent in their design. Once she was comfortable she snaked her hands up under his shirt and went about trying to pull it over his head with little to no grace. This too was tossed away, and she snuggled close to his side, her head finding that hollow in his shoulder that seemed meant for such things One leg hooked over his and she nuzzled lightly into him. "Dawn approaches." She bid finally, lifting cornflower blue orbs, without moving her head. "Sleep if you will, I shall be here upon your waking."

His inquiry about her choice of location made the corner of her mouth twitch upward, her answer didn't come until he fell away to sleep. To death. To that one place he went that she had no power to follow. Her eyes never breaking away from his deceptively innocent expression.

Did she hope to seduce him?

"It only seems fair that I attempt to steal your heart." Came the softly spoken, oh-so-reasonable reply that he would never hear. Reaching up she brushed the hair from his eyes, and felt the stinging burn of tears fill her own.

It was too late, she was already lost.

"Since you've stolen mine."
Back to top Go down
https://silverpaths.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: A Very After School Special   A Very After School Special - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:07 pm

This was natural. The room lacked feminine touch in more than one fashion as did the vast majority of the rest of my complex. That was the term I was going to use from this point on. It had a good ring to it, one that hit on each level what the place was and was not to me. When we went down together, there was no vocal laughter, but should she have happened to glance at my eyes, even in the ever present darkness, she would have seen the true mirth that had the arctic flames dance and twisting like eager children. That's when the clothes began to come flying out from under the blanket which she was squirming about beneath like some sinuous, silken skinned serpent. Focus, E. The dawning is far too close for even you to be able to remain awake and give her what you want to in the way that she deserves.

As if her removing the majority of her clothing wasn't bad enough, she suddenly seemed to feel the need to begin stripping me as well. Thankfully, or perhaps not so thankfully she stopped with just having removed my shirt. No pulse was there to mar, nor beat of heart to break the silence when she nestled into me. She was right though and I could feel the dawn already breaking above ground. Time was precious and far shorter than I could have wished for, but it would be enough because I would make it so.

Using sheer strength of will to battle the drain of dawn, my arms found their way around her. Strength. Yet more importantly, they would be her security while in this underground Haven of mine. The blanket her warmth, my body the protection, the barrier between her and whatever may or may not dare to intrude upon this room during my time of death. Fingers, monstrous scars and all would twine through her hair tugging her in closer against the hollow in which she had already chosen. Free hand would lastly use the remote to deny all other lights save for the one that glittered and smoked in the corner nearest us, it's halo like beams falling softly upon our skin even as my eyes closed. Even as the life would fade from my body, stolen by something even I could not hope to challenge though someday I would dare to,

"Sleep for me, Little Trickster. Sleep and dream of what you most desire, and for you in those slumber bound moments may it be reality."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Very After School Special   A Very After School Special - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:22 pm

She watched him sleep, though sleep was the kind and gentle PG version of what was happening. In truth, he was dead, dead to the world. His skin held no warmth, no pulsing heart stirred in his chest. No sign to show her that he was even within the body, save that his arm remained securely around her waist. It hadn't been more then five minutes, and she missed him.

Silly little coyote.

The reproach she would get for this, from her raven, was going to be long and tedious. The sound of feathers heralded the spirits arrival. Tilting her head back she propped herself up on an elbow, and looked in it's direction, already sensing her disapproval. Still as a matter of respect she waited for the bird to speak.

"Now what?"
The raven chided her gently. "You forgo your duties, and run away with your tortured Romeo?"

Skyler gave the bid a moderately unfriendly look.
"I am well aware of what I need to be doing, conveniently I can do it pretty much anywhere. That was the benefit right? Complete freedom so long as I keep Coyote's law. Well he didn't mention a word about vampires." There was a look of sly triumph in those cornflower blue eyes, she knew the law. She had to, since she was constantly working around it. Bending it, but rarely having to go so far as to break it. Oh she had, but it was never frivolously.

"He is a vampire." Came the response. "A creature of the wyrm." spectral feather ruffled at the chuckle she offered in response.

"You are more familiar with the triat then I am cousin, look me in the eyes and tell me he does not belong to the Wyld." Her eyes turned back to him, her mocking expression softening at the edges while she followed the lines of his features for the thousandth time. "Vampire or not."

"There is another option avail..." Skyler's growl cut the raven off.

"I'm well aware." She snapped, cutting her eyes back to it. "I found the damned ritual didn't I? It's not likely that I would just forget about it's existence." Her anger shifted to frustration. "I just don't know what he would say."

"Well you don't hav..." The look from the coyote was enough to stop the words dead in their tracks.

"You know better Shroud. I could never do it against his will, or without his knowing."

"I personally don't see what the problem would be. He can't want to be like this." It gestured toward Erikos with it's beak.

"It would make him human, and mortal if he wasn't meant to be something else. The only reason Akina didn't just return to her former self, is because she was always supposed to be a bageera." She shifted position again, drawing her legs up and crossing them indian style. The blanket remained over her lap, and she had been careful enough that his arm still draped around her. "He's special." She continued, with a dark look cast in the birds direction for it's unspoken question. The raven busied himself preening for a moment. "But if he doesn't become something, then he will be mortal. He could never be prey, but I think a part of him would crumble away if he lost his strength to protect those who are his. If you want something done well, and all that."

"So I ask again, Now what?"
It was watching her again, it's silver eyes shining.

"Now?" She responded, head tilted thoughtfully. "Now I sleep, and then we are going to Paris. Come or don't." She finished with a pointed finality. That said she settled back into her previous position, curled protectively around him and slipped into a deep, long needed, slumber.

Ruffling it's feathers again in irritation, this time at the dismissal, the bird hopped off the bookshelf, and soared off across the room. Fading from sigh long before it reached the next wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Very After School Special   A Very After School Special - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 5:37 pm

Whether it be my own sheer stubbornness or the fact that I rarely ever slept long when I did sleep, I was awake likely far before she would expect me to be. There were long moments in which all I did was lay there, watching the rise and fall of her chest as well as feeling it where our bodies were twined together beneath the blanket. Something within me tugged painfully as I realized she had taken a position as much as she could to protect my body much as I had with hers. While I could lay here an eternity and simply watch her, I didn't doubt that she would be hungry when she woke. Or thirsty. For a moment my own personal tormentor rose up within me, the thought of the thirst that I felt around her an aching sensation behind my fangs. Ignoring it was a valiant struggle that I refused to risk loosing, especially when it came to her, so instead of remaining where I wished to, I took the time, and the expertise to extract myself from her embrace without ever waking her.

My look down upon her was brief. A longing to simply crawl right back in beside her shot down as bared feet padded down the winding stairs. I may not have a lot of food here, but what I did was fresh and well preserved. Working with the silence that my family was reputed for, Coffee was set to brew, the cappuccino maker being kicked into action as well before I sent a text out to a certain acquaintance of mine who I knew wouldn't ask questions, much as her Were nature and her simple personality itself might wish to. Getting the response I had hoped for, the order was placed as I continued about, the bar being used as an impromptu cutting board as I set about using one of my own blades to slice and dice an assortment of fruit. Wiping off a hand long enough to snag another remote from below the counter, a series of pushes later, I was looking at the videos from the time that we had slumbered.

Frowning when I saw her sit up and begin having a conversation with someone or something that I could neither see nor hear, I crouched down and upped the volume just enough for it to reach my ears. It was a good thing I had the control I did, otherwise I might have made an action so regrettable that it would ever be irreparable. It wasn't even her that I was mad at but rather this unknown other half. Listening more closely, it was rewound a time or two to be reviewed for anything I might have missed the first times through. Aha. There it was. Finally something that might be a name for this person or thing. I wasn't arrogant enough to think that the he of which she spoke of was myself until finally the very end of the conversation was reached.

It was only thanks to the exceptionally quiet whisper of a growl that muted as it may be still made it through my door that my fist didn't shatter it's way through the screen. Arctic eyes were beyond frigid as I went over and checked the viewer. Throwing the security measures aside, I was out the door it shutting behind me rather quietly, silently almost as arms extended for the young Asian appearing woman who stood there. Even loaded down with bags as she was, she still managed to fling herself at me, limbs wrapping around me as she buried her face against my throat and nuzzled, her more feline nature showing through clearly. When she finally pulled back, it was with a slight frown those powerful exceptionally unique eyes of her staring straight into mine.

"I got what you asked for Eri but something's got you smelling all angry like. Heck and Hell I can smell someone on you too. A woma...You brought a woman down here ?! That's why you asked for all of this. Crazy, maddening Eri. You could have just said that, but then again it's you. Just be careful Eri...Things tend to go badly if you allow yourself to get upset like this. But I won't ask anything else, at least not now. Besides, I need to go hunt Jack down again so no worries as I have a really busy night ahead of me."

I found the bags shoved into my hands as the whirlwind that was Akina squirmed back down and turned, her sleek, model like figure being replaced by one no less impressive but instead of inky black fur. Obviously she was taking one of my other exits out or had knowing her found another that even I didn't know existed. Shifting the bags yet again so I could let myself back in, I mentally pulled her words apart. The Bastet, excitable as she may be, did not waste words. Emptying the cloth bags out onto the bar-top, the human food smelled surprisingly good even to me. Steaks and Hamburgers as well as the fixings for both. An assortment of breakfast food that included breakfast enchiladas and burritos as well as pancakes and freshly baked muffins of varying flavors from one of our favorite joints.

Shutting the view screen back off and returning it to it's hide away hole, I finally turned and strolled back up the stairs. Pausing beside the couch where she still seemed to be sleeping, a hand reached out to trace the sleek line of her jaw before moving to brush back the hair that had fallen across her eyes. Leaning in close enough that she would feel my words against the shell of her ear,

"Awake for me my Sleeping Queen and come break fast with me before our carriage takes us away to the City of Love and Dreams."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Very After School Special   A Very After School Special - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 6:21 pm

His touch stirred her from her sleep, indeed his skill with stealth was exquisite, she didn't so much as twitch when he had slipped away. Instead she had snuggled into the spot he left behind and continued to walk through the dream-scape. It was the gentle caress that pulled her back to him, pale lashes fluttering then drawing open as he spoke. Turning her head she peered up at him through strands of honey gold, and ash blonde. His poetry lessened a little by the chuckle that rolled out from somewhere beneath the blanket.

"I admit I never expected to wake up you you talking of love and dreams."
Reaching up she used his position against him, stronger then the average girl her size, he was tugged back onto the couch beside her. "You know" She inquired as she pounced on him, and snuggled in again. "You and I likely to find the only trouble in the city, and make it our own."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Very After School Special   A Very After School Special - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:28 pm

"Now now, you should learn to expect the unexpected from me. It will get you much further in my line of work. Besides you had mentioned wanting to see Paris and if I had chosen another way to wake you, I was not so sure if we would make it there still tonight. Food though is sounding a game plan as I've come to experience travel on an empty stomach can be horribly unappealing."

I'd made no mention of seeing her conversation, nor of the fact that she'd mentioned us finding the only trouble in the city. While her tugging me back down had drawn a bit of surprise, it wasn't quite so much as one might think. With the little Trickster, the unexpected HAD to be the expected for whatever sense that made. So instead I'd thoroughly enjoyed her mock attack of me, tugging the blanket back up and over if only for a few more moments garnered with her pressed so close, so willingly. I hadn't bothered to put a shirt back on after waking so the skin on skin, even with the slight separations of her bra and panties was exquisite. Enough so that she would find herself suddenly flipped to be nestled beneath me on the couch.

"I'd somehow be disappointed if we didn't. Just be happy that we're not taking Kina and her Wolf with us otherwise they'd be bound to create more, just for us. Not that we couldn't handle it of course."

There was both humor as well as a certain level of seriousness to those statements, though both were so balanced it was not exactly simple to detect which was the more prevalent, thus my true thoughts on the matter. It likely mattered little though as my head would drop further, just enough in fact to catch your supple lower lip between my fangs and give it a delightfully teasing, if all too swift tug.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Very After School Special   A Very After School Special - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 11:27 pm

"Did you want them to?" She asked, eyes closed as she struggled to keep her focus under his rather pointed attention. He was doing terrible things to her ability to process simple things like words. Caressing full lower lip with the tip of a pierced tongue, the barbell glinting in the low lighting. In response to his teasing she allowed a touch of that heat she held for him show. Kindled with a hundred absent touches, and a thousand smoldering glances. This too, since he had been so playfully aloof, was over all too swiftly.

Was there a polite way to tell someone to take advantage of you?

A grin formed at the thought, and she dismissed it as she wrapped her arms around him and pressed herself against his chest. The act made easier by their sudden positioning. If he wanted a girl that would constantly compete with him for the top he would have to look elsewhere. Not to say she wouldn't steal the spot from time to time, but in moments like now she was perfectly content. It also left the that spot just behind and below his ear vulnerable to the caress of her tongue first, then the warmth of her lips as she laid home a kiss.

Her mouth pressed to his ear as she spoke again. "That argument of expecting the unexpected is paradoxical at best. If you expect the unexpected, then it's expected so you shouldn't expect it. Eventually it just leaves you paranoid, and rocking in a corner." Another smile crept into place and she leaned back to look at him, enjoying all the little things of having him this close. "Or in a dark bat cave deep below the city. Armed with more security measures then I have numbers to count with." The words were teasing, her fingertips tracing down his sides to dissolve away with distraction any bite he might take from them.

The rough texture of his pants against her bare legs, the soft brush of his hair on her arms and shoulders, the kaleidoscope slivers of green in his eyes she could make out at this small distance. If the gods were merciful she would get the opportunity to gaze into them like this again in the near future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Very After School Special   A Very After School Special - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 12:17 am

"Three Shifters and a Vampire arrive in Paris. If that doesn't sound like the start of an exceptionally bad joke, I don't know what is. I wouldn't mind them being there, mainly Kina as I'm still not sure what to think of the one she's chosen for herself, but I think another time. This first one should be for us to explore. Though if I don't bring her something back she's likely to try those new fangs of hers out on me. AGAIN."

It was easier like this to see the effect we had upon one another. Far simpler to feel the heat that radiated out from her body as if she were my own personal inferno just waiting to be tempted to go super nova. That kiss placed behind my own ear did draw the reaction she was hoping for or so it would seem. Eyes went brighter. Sharper. Though not colder. It was as if with each little touch, every little brush of that skin pressed so close to mine, she was calling forth some sort of new life from me. Some new brand of existence for me to live. One that meant I might not have to sit down here in my proverbial Bat Cave. That wasn't to say that I didn't like what I had. Nor was I paranoid and rocking in some corner, I was simply cautious.

I found no reason to vocally correct nor chastise her though as I was enjoying this far too much and if the way she sought to press closer to me at any given opportunity was a sign, then so was she. Her apt description of my security measures did bring a grin though. Oh she had no clue just how close she was. This humble abode of mine was a veritable maze of them, one that even the most competent of souls could find themselves quickly lost in if they didn't what to look for. Or at times, NOT look for. There I went again, mind finding ways to slip to work to in a way avoid what lay beneath me. Who lay beneath me rather. It wasn't so much that I wanted to, but everything I was trained for, everything I believed in, found this unacceptable. Hell the fact alone that I hadn't even eaten yet which made things questionable to her safety was unforgivable. All because I hadn't wanted to leave this room to go hunt. All because I hadn't wanted to leave HER.

Fingers were captured then, those dangerous digits of hers being brought up to my lips to graze my fangs along her wrist. The softest mimicry of a kiss to the thrumming, wild pulse there before settling both hands easily above her head. They were held securely, but not painfully. Snugly but still with the room that should she be pushed passed a certain limit, she could still escape. Freedom was not a thing I would be taking from her ever again, though it wasn't as if I had truly denied her of it that first night of our meeting. I understood that now. Perhaps that was for the best, that understanding, or what I hoped was understanding that was coming from each moment spent around her. That's lust, not understanding, you idiot. Look at yourself. You're making excuses that are going to end up getting you left. Just be happy you woke up first and not her.

Back to top Go down
Storyteller
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Very After School Special   A Very After School Special - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:22 am

She recognized the doubt, it was as familiar to her as breathing, and something within her twisted under the sudden need to wipe it from his eyes. Compassion perhaps, a preciously rare thing. The teasing vanished, her hands sliding around him as she sealed her mouth over his. The kiss was all the things it was meant to be; a searing promise that despite all her tricks and jokes this thing with him was real to her. Whatever it was. That unnameable thing that all sought, few found, and even less had the strength to keep.

She was breathless when they finally broke apart, and she found either side of his face with her hands. She held it like it were a fragile thing, likely to break apart if handled to roughly. As if it could just vanish like so much smoke. She held it the same way she would have held his heart, were it a real thing that could be touched. Protected. Broken.

"Erikos, I promise I'm not playing you." A furrow appeared between those delicate brows. "Granted I've given you no reason to trust me, since I've freely admitted lying to you in the past." There was a soft laugh that had no ring of humor to it, instead it almost sounded resigned. "Time is the only thing that can prove this. I'll try to stop being so dramatic. I know it's no fun to listen to my heartfelt declarations of honesty, and truth." Again she kissed him, though this time it was a quiet trembling introduction of her lips to his. An attempt to express all the things she felt so deeply, yet had no words for.

Last edited by Storyteller on Thu Aug 23, 2012 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Very After School Special   A Very After School Special - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 4:50 pm

Compassion. Pity. It was all one in the same and that's what I saw in her eyes when she reached up to claim my mouth with hers. Her hands though. The crush of her lips fueled something that made the flare of would be anger dissipate. Or at least bury itself away enough so that I could focus on her and only her. When the teasing faded and it became that inferno of everything I could have ever wanted, I let myself go. For those rare, precious moments all I knew was her. Fangs brushed at her lower lip all over again, though this was less tease and more assault. A demand to pack into this moment as much as we could before it was again stolen from us. When I felt that drop, the first of liquid heat, my body froze as I pulled back from her, suddenly thankful that she needed to breathe even if I did not.

Even as her hands took my face into them like a Faberge egg, I could see the change to her patterns of breath. The rush of adrenaline that claimed her from the simplest of kisses. Were we ever to get past the beginning steps of what promised to be an amazing make-out session... Her hands marking my flesh as hers so delicately, I still leaned down to run the tip of my tongue along her lips. Not one, but both of them as I cleaned them of any stain of the scarlet imperfection that I had brought about to them. Once I had done so to my contentedness, I simply rested my forehead against hers and listened to her speak. Expending my own potent vitae so that I could at least mock human breath, I let it whisper out down along her as guided her words up- at me.

"If you are, it's an amazing act. Don't stop on my account though. The dramatic is simply a part of who you are I think. Without it, you wouldn't be the same woman you are and I doubt that you'd have quite the same tug on me that you do. While I may not see it as fun, it is an insight into who you are and for some reason, I find myself wanting to have more answers on that. Not everyone can walk the roads that you do, nor can everyone play the part that you do with such grace and aplomb. Besides, if they're really heartfelt, then let me know before you spill them again so I can get them on recording."

Much as she had when she had finished speaking her piece, I took the lips that trembled so closely to mine. Pressed lips that were as cool as my eyes to the heat of hers. This time there were no fangs, no force, but rather a whisper back and forth that was no less passionate. Fingers trailed to simmer along her jawline then up into her hair so that I could tilt her head back just enough to lock on gazes with her, a teasing flash of a grin finally working at the corners of my lips again.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Very After School Special   A Very After School Special - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:15 pm

Breaking off the kiss she leaned back enough to get a good look at him, brows furrowed. "I've come to expect not being trusted." She slipped out from beneath him, and rolled easily to her feet. Lean frame aching as she gave a luxurious stretch, arms reaching high over her head, long fingers weaving together as a few bones popped back into place. "It's even something I willingly do." Dropping her arms back to her sides, she turned to look at him. "For the things that I believe are right. Take it or leave it as the right thing in the long run, I manipulate on the grand scale, to bring people together. To offer them a hand in getting where they are struggling to be." Her nose twitched in irritation, why did being honest and trying to justify her actions sounded so similar?

"I however have never done it flippantly, I don't do it for fun, and I didn't do it to inspire you into my bed..." Cornflower blue swept the room. "Or yours." Irritation drew the laughter from her expression, nearly transforming her into a different person. It was a clearer look into her state of mind then she intended to give him. The coyote couldn't figure out why she kept talking about it, rather then just letting it drop. Why did it seem to matter all of a sudden, where it hadn't before. Her gaze cut back to him. You were supposed to be just a job. It wasn't exactly his fault, so she didn't blame him... Entirely. Though there was a strong urge to do it anyway. Simply to alleviate a bit of the snowballing feeling at her center that she could only categorize as gestalt. If gestalt could be devised of sensations, and too many rapid-fire emotions for them to be named.

"So don't be so accepting." she said it as she turned again to pull her jeans up her legs, and buttoned them around those perfectly curved hips. The smell of food pulled her from the room, a welcome excuse to leave off there. It also bought her time to consider how unreasonable her last demand had been.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Very After School Special   A Very After School Special - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:36 pm

There was the quiet, subtle slam of fang meeting fang, aggravation, not with her, but rather the situation as a whole being bit down upon rather than spouted out in a fashion that would surely make things worse. It would have been, at least should have been easy enough to lay there and simply watch her, the showing of spirit and fire she displayed with her words only adding to her natural allure. The fact that she was for at least a few moments parading around in just those undergarments which outlined everything while making my mind wander... Way to go, E, Prove just how much of a typical Male you are and think only of the fact that there's a gorgeous, intoxicating mostly naked woman standing in front of you. I was striving to think of something else, anything else at the exact second and thankfully it came in the form of my little Dragonfly who chose exactly that moment to start blowing up my cell phone like it was the forth of July. The very same one who had so adroitly been manipulated by the Trickster standing before me. The same Trickster that I was quickly finding myself spiraling ever further South with. Damn it all if things couldn't be simple with her. The thing that made me want to believe her was that I couldn't exactly argue about where Akina had ended up.

So as she dressed herself and seemed to be going in search of food, I rolled up from the couch as well. Hands pulled on a pair of the usual gloves, lenses being slammed into place hard enough to leave a slight impression across the bridge of my nose. I didn't bother with a shirt, not out of a desire to try to distract her with a showing of flesh, but simply because Gods be damned I was in my house and would walk about but ass naked if I so chose. One hand snatched up the cell phone that was still ringing off the proverbial hook while the other grasped the railing and assisted in my swinging down to the first floor of the room where the food had been laid out across the bar. I sure as Hell didn't need the help but it gave me something to do with one of my hands rather than use it to throttle her or do something that was possibly even worse. Raising the phone to my ear as I reached down into a separate fridge and pulled out a couple small bags, I hit the button on the side that was meant to accept incoming calls. Pulling it away from my ear for a second as streams of excited and rather loud chattering was spewed out over the receiver, I hit the option for Speaker phone and tossed it down on one of the few open spots. Slicing the bags open and tossing them into a mug, said receptacle was tossed into a small microwave and set to warm.

"You're on air, Dragonfly. And yes, she's here, likely memorizing everything you're saying."

The microwave dinged a moment or two later, the Gangrel turned Bastet switching between languages as quickly as she did topics. Opening the door with less than a gentle yank, the mug was extracted and raised to my lips. Pulling down a few long drinks, I gave a quietly muttered curse as the hotter than expected liquid seared it's way down my throat. Making my way over to one of the stools, I watched the Nuisha quietly from behind the dark lenses, quiet words being uttered at appropriate times in response to Akina's more than fluent discussion. Pulling an electronic pad from a drawer in front of me, I powered it up, fingers typing out a few sentences and sliding it across the bar to where she stood before draining the thick viscus liquid in one swig. ~ I'll accept whatever I want, whenever I want. You were in my bed because I wanted you there and because it seemed you wanted to be there. Simply stated you shared it because we're two consenting adults who feel something for each other that we're both trying our damnedest to deny. Either accept that and enjoy breakfast and the fact that apparently we ARE having company for Paris whether we want it or not. If you can't, fill up so it doesn't go to waste and get the Hell out. It's that simple at the moment, Sky. ~

"Yes, Kina. If you can get Jack to agree to it and find someone to watch the boys while you're gone, you can tag along. I'll even let you sit in the cockpit with me if you promise not to jack yourself up on caffeine before hand."
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Very After School Special   A Very After School Special - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 1:57 pm

The plate crashed into the wall behind him, only missing the vampire by a few inches before it shattered apart. The quality of it's make-up did little against her better then human strength. The loud noise would carry across the open phone line, but she didn't seem to have much concern for it. There was a fire in those cornflower blue eyes as she leveled them on him, though at what was still hard to tell.

"Would it be that easy then? Just eat and get out?" Pale brows furrowed at him. "Shit..." Shaking her head she grabbed a piece of bacon off the plate still on the counter top. "I guess I expected better then your flippancy." Turning disappeared in a blue flash, only to reappear black upstairs on the balcony in a gross miss use . Moving around his room grabbing her shirt, and anything else that might have fallen out of her pockets when she tossed them so carelessly away. It was here that she lingered, frustrated but not just leaving as was her trademark. Instead she took a seat on the oh-so-soft couch, and lit a cigarette.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Very After School Special   A Very After School Special - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 4:04 pm

There was a series of yips and barks in the background, different tones to each seeming to veto the idea of being left behind by their adoptive parents. An oomph and the phone on the other end clattering to the ground very clearly stated that the Were's children had decided to physically dispute their case. Words were half scrambled though thankfully clear enough to relay the message that at least she would be going with and would be returning to his Haven packed and raring to go sooner than he may expect. The line was cut then to the sounds of a set of very wet, very exuberant tongues and a female squeal that was piercing enough to vibrate glass before being followed up be helpless laughter. Seconds later the line was cut, the shattering of the plate so nearby obviously not registering or perhaps the Asian appearing female simply had faith in her old friend's ability to handle himself. And that was the thing. I could typically handle myself but when it came to Sky, the rules all seemed to go haywire. At least she hadn't left, that had to be a start. Ears were perceptive enough to hear the hiss of flame kissing the end of the coffin nail and greeting it with it's first and last life.

"You think my truth is flippancy ? Shows how little you know about me at all. What's the point of making it more difficult than it is ? There are risks, we know that. We both went into my bed this morning knowing that. You typically manipulate people for a good cause, and I typically kill them for one that's less than honorable. I'm a Vampire and you're a Were. Nothing about this is easy, I just refuse to keep finding ways to make it more difficult. I lie for far less chaste reasons than you do, I've made my living off of it. For once I attempt to be something other than that, and the woman I would change for calls it flippancy."

Gloved hands then began to pick up the broken pieces of glassware, shards and all being dumped into a trashcan along with the more delicate fragments that were set into a small grinder before being turned onto a spin cycle. The phone as well was taken back to hand before being slid into a pocket as carelessly as if I had all of the time in the world. Walking over to a panel on the wall, it was clicked open, a new door being revealed before I pulled it open and stepped through. Letting it hang slack behind me, the sound of hangers being filed through was barely evident. It didn't take long before articles were being flung out the space in the door to land in a semi neat pile on the ground. A foot nudged a carry on and matching slim suitcase out the crack as well before I followed suit, the door being re-closed behind me. Settling the case against atop the nearest couch, clothes began being lifted and folded before being placed in an almost maddeningly organized fashion inside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Very After School Special   A Very After School Special - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Very After School Special
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silver Paths :: Cleveland, Ohio-
Jump to: