The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Hunt for the Big Bad Wolf

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Hunt for the Big Bad Wolf Empty
PostSubject: A Hunt for the Big Bad Wolf   A Hunt for the Big Bad Wolf EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:50 pm

All of the information you had gained had come easily enough, no harm to you or your companion, not even when the self proclaimed Demon Prince had unexpectedly appeared before you. While the conversations had been fairly brief, they had given you enough to bring back and possibly when added to other bits add up to something complete. Elijah had been noticeably quiet throughout your little jaunt, as if for some reason focusing his attention mainly when others appeared. It was not to say that he was rude or inattentive, merely that he wasn't the most talkative of chaps. When the two of you reached the tower room that you and Vanquish had claimed as yours, he bowed once more before quietly, though rather insistently requesting that you remain within the chamber until he was able to send your Sire to you. Call it gut, but something told you that if you refused him, he could easily do something to you or to the room itself that would make it so.

Presuming that you had done as he requested, the door was closed behind him, no sound being left in his wake as he went about whatever business it was that he had felt so important but either could not or would not take you with him for. Left to your own devices for what was an indeterminate amount of time, it wasn't until you felt the light tap tap on your shoulder that you would likely realize someone was in the room with you. No sense of danger had been given, no warning spike along the network to kick your ass in gear from whatever it was that you had been doing. Though perhaps it was because the face was a familiar one. Not Vanquish level familiar but rather of the Male who seemed to have made habit of appearing when most needed. At least while here on the Castle grounds. Giving you a jaunty half salute after having put himself quickly out of range of at least a punch,

"Hold onto your britches, little Lass, though I'm highly of a doubt that you're wearing any."

Smirking merrily, a slight wave of his hand found you tumbling ass over tea-kettle to come to a rather soft stop on what felt like a bed of proverbial roses. There was not much to be seen, though coming from down what looked to be a winding hallway, devoid of any ornamentation, there was a light (however dim it may be) and the sound of wolf's annoyed though not angry howl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt for the Big Bad Wolf   A Hunt for the Big Bad Wolf EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:16 pm

Lexi was about to make a comment about his panties being in a bunch, but the all too familar sensation of falling down the rabbit hole. At least the landing was soft. Lexi shook her head as she landed in the shadowed hall way. A bed, a big bad wolf and shadows. This had options to go very well or unpleasently. Hmmm. Lexi called on her blood to cloak her from sight. When in doubt deny your there until someone asks why, then make them tell you why. This tactic was so much easier when she was actually clueless. Lexi just hopped it didn't end like the first time she had been close to a growling wolf. She vividally remembered being pinned under the other vampire while the wolf was trying to "eat my face." Not that Lexi minded being pinned under two men, but when one was a 12 ft tall werewolf, hell a girl has got to set her boundries somewhere. Lexi slunk to the door and peered into the dim lighting from beyond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt for the Big Bad Wolf   A Hunt for the Big Bad Wolf EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:26 pm

The hallway was a fairly brief walk, your steps leaving no sound to echo off the bare stone walls that surrounded you. The gifts afforded you by your blood did indeed seem effective, then again, there didn't seem to be anyone else about to see or interrupt your progress. Though there was always those prophetic words of appearances being deceiving and all that rot. Either way, you were unmolested, and by the time you reached that end of the path, what was presumably a wolf had quieted, leaving only the dim lighting into which you stood so fearlessly (or insanely) peering.

While the sound had been obviously animal in nature, not one capable of being given up by human vocal cords, there was only now a man crouched there staring around at the empty room that held no visible ways in or out. While not overly known to your eyes, a name did come to mind even though he remained in what was known as Galabaro to the Garou. Lacking the typical ugliness that most saw when a shifter was in this form, his eyes were rapidly flickering back and forth between the telltale signs of his beast struggling for dominance, and his own more human self giving it the boot back down. Scrubbing a hand across his eyes he finally flopped back down on his back, a frustrated string of growls and curses falling from his lips before an arm landed across his eyes.

"Fuck me. They're so going to have my hide and my head."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt for the Big Bad Wolf   A Hunt for the Big Bad Wolf EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:38 pm

Lexi kinda felt like someone had kicked her in the gut. Not that she would ever say it, but she hated to watch anyone who didn't deserve it suffer. What little she had come to know of the man struggling to keep control in front of her, he didn't deserve this. So as per usual Lexi took a deep breath and prepared to send her 6 in healed black vinal boots careening down her throat for the umpteenth time tonight. Some nights it didn't pay to be undead in this place. With a breathless sigh, she released the shadows that held her hidden from most eyes, but made sure she was still out of arms reach. She let her blood sing out from her veins in a calming song just enought so that it would help him keep controll and dull whichever rage or panic that was causing his internal struggle. "Quinn? Are you alright? Maybe I can help?" Even as she spoke she could feel her eyes reflecting the concern and more of her age than she usually shared. Yeah it happens when you're sincere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt for the Big Bad Wolf   A Hunt for the Big Bad Wolf EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:20 pm

He didn't jump to his feet automatically at the revelation of your presence. In fact he didn't do much other than lay there, his lean yet obviously well muscled body rippling with a light shudder as a sigh stole quietly from his lips, a bit of the tension along with it. A slow, easy stretch, one that entered into the otherwise silence with a minor series of pops before he finally rolled back up and into that crouched stance you had first seen him in. The leather pants he wore seemed to strain for a moment before he shifted, the action minute enough though it seemed to give even a small bit of thankful leeway in the material of what were closer to breeches than actual modern day pants that your eyes were used to. The shirt he wore was loose though, flowing of cut without holding an excessive amount of cloth like what most women or a very effeminate male would wear. Short, spiky hair glistened with a vibrant crimson hue, one that was played well even in the dim lighting. The colored tips were just long enough to tease at covering the uniquely green shaded gaze that had finally risen to meet your own when your voice carried to him.

He was coming to his feet, the movement as easy to him as drawing breath when something tumbled free from what folds of decorative cloth his shirt did posses. Rolling his eyes, though less angrily and more with a playful frustration, he caught what looked to be a small mass of white fur before it actually hit the ground. Rising whatever it was to his cheek, he rubbed against it, a string of affectionate words coming free from his lips in something other than your well known English. There was what sounded like a low rumbling of a response before what you could now guess to be some sort of companion was settled on the ground at his feet. Large, wide animal eyes looked up at you curiously before it came half running, half tumbling across the room to drop a paw on the toe of your boot. Tiny but impressively sharp claws swooshed at your leg in an attempt to find a hold to use to climb up, but upon finding none, it tripped back over to land on it's rump. Looking up at you with a saddened expression, it finally turned and lumbered somewhat gracefully back over to Quinn who picked him up and tucked him back into his shirt before refocusing on you.

"I honestly don't know. I'm just well aware of the fact that Morghanna and Sylvan are going to beat me to within an inch of my life. Deservedly, I guess. I went off to see if I couldn't find something on this other Assassin and while following something, well watching someone acting rather strangely, I suddenly found myself here. I could, can still feel magic of some kind, but I can't even contact any Spirits for answers, not that I was very skilled at that to begin with. Who am I to whine to you though as you look to be in the same predicament that I am. You're Lexi, right ?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hunt for the Big Bad Wolf   A Hunt for the Big Bad Wolf Empty

Back to top Go down

A Hunt for the Big Bad Wolf
Page 1 of 1