The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Strange Pair

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
High Monarch
High Monarch

A Strange Pair Empty
PostSubject: A Strange Pair   A Strange Pair EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:27 am

Xaria clasped the compass between her hands, long fingers curling around the cool metalic edge. Its exsistance serverd as little more then a sentamental reminder of people and things long lost. Though she could no longer feel the magical energy dancing along her skin, magic that she knew full well swirled within it, her memory clearly reminding her that it was there. The mental images would have been enough, but the brillance of its reaction to Deo's presence was also undeniable.

Miss-matched eyes lifted from it to gaze at him, her expression a combination of concern, curiosity, and deep contimplation. "On ocassion my dearest Eros, I am reminded that the more I learn about who you are. The less I understand." The small smile she offerd with the confession, was clearly an attempt to soften and sting the comment may have granted.

Turning she moved back to her desk and tucked the compass into the depths of a drawer. Then produced a small key to lock it. It was a simple matter, once that was done, to call on the power of her will and blood to activate her chimerstry. Cloaking the drawer from sight, and disguising the fact that it ever exsisted. "I don't expect it to fool you my love, just anyone else that might come looking."

That taken care of she moved back around the desk to lean on it, her gaze returning to his own. "We cannot deny we are facing a problem. If the people hunting you are comming after me." Her gaze dropped, guilt furrowing her brows. "And my students." The quiet pain shifted as the shadow of her beast stalked behind those expressive orbs.

Shifting from foot to foot she crossed her arms over her chest and gave a resigned sigh."Something must be done. We have been labled victem long enough."
Back to top Go down
https://silverpaths.rpg-board.net
Gearheart
Monarch
Monarch

A Strange Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Pair   A Strange Pair EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:51 am

His fingers twitched, faintly. A lingering itch to take. Consume. Soft gaze lingered upon that compass within Xaria's grasp. Then he was reaching up and smoothing down the front of his t shirt, as if to wipe away that need of possession. Nothing was being said to her comments of less understanding or of not attempting to fool him. He was turning away then, stepping from before the shelve that had held the compass. He was soon settling upon the old leather loveseat within her office, sinking down into its embrace. Jean clad legs stretch out before him as a hand reaches up and runs fingers through that mane of spun moonlight.

"You could leave..." are his first words, a echo of what Sun had stated some nights past. "... I wouldn't hold it against you." intense gaze was sliding towards Xaria then. Resting upon her. Inhumanly pale lips are pressing together upon seeing that furrowing of her brow. "Tis not you that they want, but they will use you to get to me." his gaze was drifting down, coming to settle upon his hands as they came to rest upon his abdomen. <s>"Say the words, Xaria, and I will remove this burden from you." his voice had softened, settled into a silent motion.

Back to top Go down
Storyteller
High Monarch
High Monarch

A Strange Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Pair   A Strange Pair EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 3:25 am

Refusing to be discouraged, again she shifted, this time to settle on the edge of the love-seat beside him in the free space open due to his cat like lounging. Tucking a leg beneath her she settled in beside him, stealing the hand from where it danced along her throat so that she could entwine her fingers with it. "I want to turn the tables." Dark lashes dropped halfway, eyes settling on their hands as she spoke. That simple sight seeming to offer her a measure of strength. "I want to stop running." Bi colored orbs glittered, her beast pacing just below the their surface, baited forward by her own dark thoughts. "I want to find them, and silence them. Before they can do the same to us."

Finally she looked up, expression moderately helpless. There was a great deal she did very well, truly hating something. Someone. That was new, and she continued to find herself at a loss in the white hot wake of it. But this was just the sort of thing instincts were for, and they were reminding her of the age old law of the jungle. The law that dated back years beyond counting.

Kill or be killed.

"I want us to be the thing in the darkness that they fear." It hadn't been known as truth until she spoke it, but once she had her arcane mind recognized it as exactly what she had been trying to say for weeks now. It seemed the only thing that would bring either of them any peace. "Or, let us leave this city. Let them chase shadows, there are countless worlds to be explored in the mean time."
Back to top Go down
Gearheart
Monarch
Monarch

A Strange Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Pair   A Strange Pair EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 2:40 pm

He was settling back into his former position as she moved to settle herself beside him. Hand is easily capture by her own, fingers spreading enough so that her own could find a comfortable rest between. His own gaze was settling there, upon that entwining of fingers. Thumb lightly brushing across her own as he listened to her words. Nothing was being said on his part, seeming content to enjoy the moment as it was with her next to him. Eventually his gaze would lift from their hands, settling upon her features.

"I do not think that leaving is possible. Sun would not allow it, of this I am near certain." as he spoke his thumb would cease its caress. "If you could, where would you go?" his gaze was sliding away then, moving around the office. "As for the other, we could do. Stop running, that is. Find them and silence them."

Back to top Go down
Storyteller
High Monarch
High Monarch

A Strange Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Pair   A Strange Pair EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 4:41 am

Oh course, being human was as contrary as the nature of the beasts that would claim the title. Her attention was unwavering as he watched their hands, the spaces between his fingers fitting hers perfectly. What she wanted was to bring death onto their adversaries like a swift wind. That desire, that need did not falter. It did however, hissing and spitting back into a corner of her mind in the wake of the sudden rush of pained empathy that washed over her.

"Eros, my love." Taking a step that seemed a little bolder then usual, at least to herself. She shifted closer to him. Changing position so that her shoulders were pressed against his chest, and wrapping at least the one arm, whose hand she still held, was wrapped securely around her. "What what is it you want?"
Back to top Go down
Gearheart
Monarch
Monarch

A Strange Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Pair   A Strange Pair EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 4:50 am

Those verdant orbs would still in their ceaseless perusal of the office. If it was because of her bolder movement or her words, would be anyone's guess.  Thumb had fully ceased it's caress of her own as the silence that followed her question lingered on. Chin was dipping low, allowing his bangs to fall forward and obscure those smooth, impossibly pale features. <vs>"I want you..." these words are barely spoken, softer than a dying breath. He was shifting ever so slightly, finding a position that would allow her to lean even further into his form.

"You realize... don't you? That if I was to give you this. Take the fear to them, that I would have to become... different..." his words were faltering her, lips were tugging downwards slightly. Worry etching itself across the un-shrouded portion of his face.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
High Monarch
High Monarch

A Strange Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Pair   A Strange Pair EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 5:24 am

When the sinful whisper of confirmation finally came, it crawled down her spine in a thrilling rush, her eyes closing for a lingering moment. It was what a secret part of her, one that was admittedly a little selfish, had wanted him to say. That had waited holding a breath she no longer needed. That place against him, like she was just meant to fit there was found, and pulling her other leg up she leaned fully back against him. Quietly, and for the hundredth time she silently wished the rest of the world would just go away.

A hundred replies jumped to her mind when he spoke again. All seemed sound replies, but this time it was she that lapsed to silence as she mulled through them. "I trust you." She finally stated, turning her head so that she could look up at him. "I know all the arguments against it, but in the end, at the very bottom line. I love you." She had found the sweet spot, where she fit perfectly, but all the same she readjusted so that she could meet his gaze. "I'm not so naive as to think that you can't lose yourself to the darkness. I know that even with all times we've spoken I've only seen the tip of the iceberg. Hell, I don't even fully understand everything that's going on, or the why of a great many of the players in this little opera of ours." The corner of her mouth curved up into an almost sheepish smirk. "I wish I could tell you that I was utterly confident in the idea that I could stop you if you set your mind to something. We both know how unlikely that is."

Leaning closer she pressed her forehead to his, her voice dropping to an impassioned whisper. "Here is what I do know, with unyielding certainty. No matter where you go, how deep, or dark, or lost you get. I will delve into the labyrinth of your mind after you, and we will reemerge together or not at all." A part of her cringed at her own words, remembering his reaction her her trying to touch his mind the last time ha had been out of sorts. "For there is -nothing- so monstrous within, that could possibly compare to the savage desolation of this existence without you."
Back to top Go down
Gearheart
Monarch
Monarch

A Strange Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Pair   A Strange Pair EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 5:42 am

He had grown ever more still as she settled more against him. Found that place that meshed their forms into a cohesive being."Trust me?" he would ask, that gaze was unfocused and settled into a downward tilt. Distant even when her own was so keen on meeting it. The arm that she had settled about her was tightening, clutching upon that person who had somehow come to mean so much to him.

"I promised you... I said I would contain it." these words are ushered forth, even as his gaze slowly came back into focus. "I've.. tried my best.. to become good. Humane." this last word is muttered. He was giving the slightest of shakes, just enough to cause those silver-white bangs to ripple. "What if I return to it, set it free... and it shows me that this isn't reality? That you are not as real as you seem to be, here is this very moment..." and he was looking away now, even as his teeth found purchase upon his lower lip. biting down, hard enough to puncture flesh.

"I don't want to question it anymore. I don't care if you are real or if you are not." thus being said, even as the torn lower lip bled freely.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
High Monarch
High Monarch

A Strange Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Pair   A Strange Pair EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 4:40 am

She laid in his arms and listened to the sound of his voice as he spoke, brows furrowing as he mentioned his promise. Why was doubt such a plague, even to the undead? Shifting within the circle of his arms, she tilted her head to look back at him. How was she supposed to prove to him that she was real? Save for being here with him. Proving by action that she wasn't going to simply evaporate under the strain of time.

Then again, real was a relative term, how did she know she was real? Her mental ramblings had the ammunition to go on with this line of thought for what felt like forever. The scent of his blood hit her nose and her gaze dropped to watch scarlet blood as it dripped down his chin. Leaning in, she traced the same line back up with the tip of her tongue and surged forward into his mouth to prove her realism with action and not words. One of her hands snaking up over his shoulder to bury itself into his hair. ~I love you, Eros.~ She thought the words at him as she pressed herself ever closer. ~If you can't take me at my words, believe this.~

There was a surge of color, of emotion. Of the passion, and hope, and love. Sharing with him all the things she wanted to express but had no words for. From the thrill of seeing him after he had been gone, to her unfaltering will to keep him safe.
Back to top Go down
Gearheart
Monarch
Monarch

A Strange Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Pair   A Strange Pair EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 4:58 am

Those verdant orbs are adjusting back towards her, as her tongue made it's presence known. The kiss that was following was not being rejected, it's acceptance was forthcoming with his own desire. Gaze was falling closed as her mind imprinted those words upon his own. His form was stirring ever so faintly as she shared those emotions with himself.

His hand was pulling from her own, so that he could seek the texture of her skin. Fingers sliding beneath the edge of her shirt, caressing the expanse of flesh along her side and back as it explored. Nothing further was being said in this moment, as his need to feel her grew with each passing minute. His teeth would find themselves sinking into her own lower lip, breaking the skin in order to add her blood to kiss.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
High Monarch
High Monarch

A Strange Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Pair   A Strange Pair EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 5:09 am

She didn't know if it was helping or not. However, his undiluted attention still let her a little dizzy, but found herself more then up to the task of returning the unwavering attention. Yet, she started when his fangs unexpectedly pierced her lower lip, shifting the flavor of the blood that swirled between their tongues exotic, to intoxicating as they mixed together, falling from almost twin wounds. Again she moved, this time to fully urn and bring one of her long legs up over his hips, allowing for her to bury her other hand in his hair.

There was much to discuss, but it all faded away when he was this close. Here, with him in these intimate moments the rest of the world faded away and became meaningless.
Back to top Go down
Gearheart
Monarch
Monarch

A Strange Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Pair   A Strange Pair EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 5:22 am

There was a shifting of his position, body was sliding a little further towards the center of the loveseat, as she moved to straddle his hips. Fingers beneath her shirt were gripping upon the curve of her hip, as if to direct her to that new position. Contain her there. His other arm had slipped from the arm rest, allowing his other hand to join the first beneath the fabric of her shirt.

Her hands in his hair kept him from pulling away, when the kiss was being broken. A momentary break, his tongue passing over her lower lip to seal the puncture wounds. Only so that he might once again inflict them, by way of biting down upon her lower lip once more, before once again deepening the kiss he shared.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Strange Pair Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Strange Pair   A Strange Pair Empty

Back to top Go down

A Strange Pair
Page 1 of 1