The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Topic for 12/25/13

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
High Monarch
High Monarch

Topic for 12/25/13 Empty
PostSubject: Topic for 12/25/13   Topic for 12/25/13 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 5:13 pm

The top three characters from fiction that I’d like to meet...
Back to top Go down
https://silverpaths.rpg-board.net
EternalEmber
Squire
Squire
EternalEmber

Topic for 12/25/13 Empty
PostSubject: The top three characters from fiction that I’d like to meet...   Topic for 12/25/13 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 5:31 am

Ophelia from Hamlet: I've always wondered if she was really the lost cause everyone thought. Unrequited love and teenage hormones are a rough combo, but a little understanding may have prevented her tragic fate.

Kahlan from Wizard's First Rule: Strong, smart, and determined, and wise, she's always been one of my favorite heroines. She's got all the right answers, and if not then she's got a plan to get them.

Mystique from X-Men (anything): For way too many reasons to list, she's just fucking awesome.
Back to top Go down
Storyteller
High Monarch
High Monarch

Topic for 12/25/13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic for 12/25/13   Topic for 12/25/13 EmptySat Dec 28, 2013 6:52 am

Its a harder question then I anticipated. I'm down with your picks tho Ember, bet they would all have interesting things to say.

Damian Salvatore (Vampire Diarys): The book version of him, a classic example of what a vampire should be. Feirce, but not nessarily evil. Controlled practicality, tempered by an anti-hero's quiet compassion. Also a savage loyalty to a younger brother that hates him.

Riddick (Pitch Black): Nuff said.

Captin Jack Sparrow (Pirates of the Caribbean): Many many reasons. But a good portion is his title for best character introduction. The man has finesse.

Back to top Go down
https://silverpaths.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Topic for 12/25/13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Topic for 12/25/13   Topic for 12/25/13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Topic for 12/25/13
Page 1 of 1