The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Silver Path Revival!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Storyteller
High Monarch
High Monarch

The Silver Path Revival! Empty
PostSubject: The Silver Path Revival!   The Silver Path Revival! EmptyFri Nov 13, 2015 12:40 am

So in an effort to encourage general creativity and keep the Dreaming active in your minds. I'm going to try something new. Stop hiding behind stuff, new isn't that bad. Group participation! Stop groaning! I can hear you. The benefit here is that I'm willing to part with shiny Experience Points, mythical Drama Dice or Other one time items for IC use, at my discretion.

It seems to me like we are wasting valuable time during the weeks between when our scheduling allows all of us to gather. Thus this opportunity to let me know about the antics you have planned IC or plots and perspectives that you're mulling over OOC, so that their effects on the greater In Game world can truly be contemplated and brought to fruition. So. I'm encouraging all of you to consider your characters perspectives with the current events. I'm going to be making inquiries as to what you have been up to and what your plans for the near future are in the next couple days.

You're extra involvement of course isn't required, but things only matter as much as we decide they do and experience tells me that the more everyone contributes the more vivid this world of ours is becoming.
Back to top Go down
https://silverpaths.rpg-board.net

The Silver Path Revival!
Page 1 of 1