The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Home is Where the Heart Is

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

Home is Where the Heart Is - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home is Where the Heart Is   Home is Where the Heart Is - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 5:31 am

He chuckled in response "I'm not quite the one to divulge information whimsical like. You'll need to specify what you would like to know" he leaned back and made a show of crossing his legs one over the other. "And I always prefer a skilled mouth"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Home is Where the Heart Is   Home is Where the Heart Is - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 6:07 am

"Favorite person in the world and why they are.That question and it's partner alone speak volumes about who a person is."

The blatant motion with your legs and the comment about mouths did seem to ever so slightly amuse him fir some reason.

"Answer my questions, and I'll return my own answer in trade or you can ask a question of your own. Since the other things that come to mind would just be inappropriate upon first meeting."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Home is Where the Heart Is   Home is Where the Heart Is - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 12:06 am

He seemed to get lost in something as those questions were asked. He smirked even tho his eyes were sad "No longer exists. And because they were worthy of love" his words weren't edged, but the thought clearly pained him. He retrieved a hard pack and produced a black clove cigarette and leaned forward to light it off of the candle on the table between them. Leaning back taking a lung full, not even bothering to exhale before he began to speak "Same questions"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Home is Where the Heart Is   Home is Where the Heart Is - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 9:07 am

"Pucky or the Maid Marian."

The answer was quickly given. Not too much so, but then again he'd been the one to ask them in the first place. Watching the way your mouth wrapped around that cigarette, maybe it distracted him for a second ?

"Pucky, for she is the other half of my beating heart. The twin that I have never met yet know as I know myself. Maid Marian ? She shows loyalty unlike any other save Pucky. Also her courage in the face of adversity. Both of them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home is Where the Heart Is   Home is Where the Heart Is - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Home is Where the Heart Is
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silver Paths :: Chicago: A Dance with Death and all of His Friends :: The Serpent's Dance-
Jump to: