The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Place Where Lost Things Go

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

The Place Where Lost Things Go - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Place Where Lost Things Go   The Place Where Lost Things Go - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 12:15 am

He chuckled in response and wrapped his arms around her once more stretching out more "We mustn't judge women of the night. I'm sure she charged him a rather large sum, and she has to eat." His fingers began to run a trail along her spine and he lightly hummed a familiar tune.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Place Where Lost Things Go   The Place Where Lost Things Go - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2022 12:31 am

"If we had not heard the scream and merely the the thud, I would have asked are we certain that the partner is even a female at all ? That would have been mighty presumptive of us. You are right though, they do indeed need sustenance as well."

The initial trail of those fingers along her bare flesh did cause goosebumps to appear along her silken skin. The softest, faintest of pleasurable shudders coursed through her as the smell of arousal spiked for just a heartbeat before she tamped down her body's immediate reaction. Managing to then just melt bonelessly into you,

"You know, when you decide to get out of the bodyguard business, you would make a killing as a masseuse with hands like yours."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Place Where Lost Things Go   The Place Where Lost Things Go - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 16, 2022 11:42 pm

Those last words of hers did indeed cause both hands to feather along her back until sinking into her lower back massaging a spot she didn't even know she had muscles in "Ask and ye shall receive I believe is the phrase" the Wolves huddled around them, almost acting like a fur blanket. The puddle had begun.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Place Where Lost Things Go   The Place Where Lost Things Go - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 12:03 am

Puddle would be a most accurate way of describing her state of being were your hands to continue their magnificence. The way she was so utterly prone against you left little to the imagination on the level of her contentment.

"I'm not sure I directly asked for this, but don't you dare stop. I think I might well and truly die if you did. Though only fair would it be if you allow me to return the favor. Unless of course there is something else you would prefer in trade. I'm willing to do neeeearly anything that you were to ask right now. I am at your mercy, Krysto."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Place Where Lost Things Go   The Place Where Lost Things Go - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 12:18 am

He would work his way down until he kneaded her ass cheeks, finding that one spot right in the middle to alleviate the tension there "I know you are." He said nothing more as his hands climbed her flesh again up to her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Place Where Lost Things Go   The Place Where Lost Things Go - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 6:57 pm

Even with all of the turmoil of the Gala, the confrontation on the balcony, and the Psions being next door, she was more relaxed than she ever remembered being. Well, at least for a very long time. Saying ever had to be excessive. Surely there was a time when she had been more relaxed than this. She was going to blame what she did next on all of that.

When he had finally made his way back to her shoulders. She twisted just enough that she could lean in. While it was not a game of tonsil hockey, there was a unique intensity to her lips pressing to his that would never allow it to be called chaste. A handful of heartbeats long, she drew back again.

"I won't apologize for that."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Place Where Lost Things Go   The Place Where Lost Things Go - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 11:13 pm

Perhaps it was his curse, or maybe he was cursed with bad timing. Her lips left his, as his focus was drawn away from her. Even his wolves went still, slowly turning their noses to the door. His eyes landed on it as he heard the elevator ding softly, his nose flaring as he inhaled deeply. He was out from underneath her a second later, elegantly settling her on the cushions before standing. He spun on his heel to step around the couch and before he finished had donned ancient looking archaic bronze armor. In his hand was a short sword, of Roman design perhaps. She would know it as his Spartan Blade. He said nothing, she would recognize his sense of threat. He seemed questionable as to whether he would open the door, until the sound of another door bursting off of its hinges, as well as the pulse of energy that crashed into both of them, filling their minds with a masculine voice "HELP!". Krysto was the first out the door but his pack was hot on his heels, the lot of them setting out for War.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Place Where Lost Things Go   The Place Where Lost Things Go - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Place Where Lost Things Go
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3