The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Steel Oneself

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

To Steel Oneself - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 12:04 pm

The strangled sound of surprise followed by the thud only confirmed what your eyes were already telling you. She had in fact fallen off the table in shock at your response.

Rather than push up from the floor as one might expect, she instead prowled after you on hands and knees. When finally you stopped moving, it was sinuous, sensual. Taunting even how she slowly rubbed her body up over yours until she was standing again.

"Do they need to be intact when I'm done ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 12:33 pm

"Preferably. It may or may not affect your over all grade." He was indeed taunting her, but even she could hear it, and sense it. His intent. He was enjoying watching her restrain herself, and he wanted to reward her, but she needed to give him a reason. He lifted his arms up over his head and smiled at her "Come on Pup. Don't torture yourself anymore"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 12:49 pm

As if the falling off of the table hadn't been bad enough, his taunting jobs earned him an actual undignified sqwak. Sucking in a slow, steadying breath, she actually exhibited an exceptional amount of patience as each article of clothing was stripped from you. As carefully as if they were fabrege eggs, each was folded and set aside neatly until you stood naked as a jaybird.

Oh those were hungry eyes that roved over you, but they were also reverent. Worshipful. Reaching a fingertip out to trace from your jaw down over your torso, it didn't stop until it had also traced the length of your member. Smirking up at you,

"If I were to stop torturing myself... That would be inside me. I'd be feeling you the way I've wanted to since the moment I met you."

Even with the heat of the moment, it was her turn to look a little sheepish at her admission.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 1:27 pm

He shivered as her finger trailed its path of electricity along his flesh. He chewed on his bottom lip and rolled his head back. And he made sure the thought of his scarred dick bothering her was far from his mind. "Well, then maybe you should climb this tree and do us both a favor." His challenge was apparent as his member swelled and rose. "Cause I'm ready."
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 1:44 pm

It was a slow nod, as she nudged you down to your back on the thick floor rug before the small fire place. Each and every actionshe made next was pointed. Distinct. Before she went near your member again, she spread your hair so that it was fanned beneath you, nary a chance of you hiding behind it.

Then she moved so that she could start kissing her way up your body. Starting behind the knees, she worked her way up to your member, taking an extra few moments there before working her way up your torso until she was stretched out over you. Rubbing the slick heat of her core along your length it was a barely stifled whimper at even just how good that felt.

"I've climbed the tree. But if you're sure you're ready ? Show me just how ready."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 12:02 am

Those lips cause a major twitch. He didn't stop her, just smiled and bit his lip. Once she had mounted him, she challenged him. That was when the awkwardness hit, and he chuckled "I, um...know how to do everything...but that. It's the one thing I have no idea what I'm doing with" his hands couldn't help but find her ass, grabbing two handfuls "Maybe you could show me?" A genuine question.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 9:05 am

"Once you start it's kind of second nature. Or at least most people seem to pick it up quickly. Doesn't mean they're actually any good at it. But of course I can show you. There's nothing to be awkward over, promise."

It was a faint nuzzle along your throat before her lips ended up teasing yours. Giving one last little writhe of her core along your length, she then shifted so that she was closer to straddling you. Slipping a hand down to caress the length of your member, she also used the opportunity to guide the head of you to her core.

Watching your face intently, she began the slow, press down over you. Teeth sinking hard enough into her lower lip to draw a drop or two of blood, she kept that descent as drawn out as she could until you were finally fully sheathed inside of her. Once that was achieved, the hand that guided you moved to caress along your chest, a careful breath being exhaled.

"That's step one. Usually."

Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 10:13 am

It was bliss. Torturous, unadulterated, hypnotic bliss. He laid there unable to take his eyes off of her. The way she looked, the seductive smile on her face, the way her body glistened, the smell of her aroused sex, the tight wet grasping of the part of his body that hade never been slide into such a tight space. And then there was a tightness to himself, and he wasn't sure, but he was pretty sure he knew, and that wasn't happening, not yet. He fought it. Tooth and nail, literally. He almost lost control before slamming his fist into the floor. No Crack of bone, and no permanent muscle damage, but oh the relief of stepping back from that edge. Virgin he may have been before now, but he was not about to disappoint his woman by being a two pump chump. Once she was settled and his words decided to work again his voice came out husky and not even trying to pretend that they way she currently held him wasn't driving him a special kind of crazy. He placed his hands on her thighs and clamped down "Just please give me a second." He let out the breath he had been holding in and took another in. Repeat. A second time. His head kept swimming. Her scent filled his senses everytime. He closed his eyes and tried to focus. Tried. When he opened them again she would see his Wolf staring back out at her. His mind was made up. He was hers. "OK. Wanna show me what step 2 is?"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 10:48 am

She found she liked the way you looked up at her. Even pleasure clouded as her sense of logic may be right now, or perhaps because of it. It made her feel... She wasn't sure what it made her feel. She'd figure that out later. Right now she just wanted to focus on this. On you. And then you were suddenly hitting the floor. The sudden unexpected nature of the action helped her to focus better. The request for a second gave her a sudden insight into potentially what you'd been trying to do. It took quite a bit of willpower to give you what you'd asked for and not simply start to move then and there. Knowing what his own personal levels of control were ? It was a heady rush that she could effect him like this. The best sort of high that she hadn't known existed until this moment. Not certain that she trusted her own voice at the moment, she did at least nod so that you'd know she heard you.

Settling her hands over yours where they still rested on her thighs, she slowly began sliding you free until just the very tip was nestled inside of her heat. This next press into her core wasn't quite as slow as last time. Nor was the time after that as she began to ride you. Her fingers tightening over yours with each penetration,

"It's like a dance. A rhythm. Do you want it fast, do you want it slow ? Does the mood say you want to be a tender lover ? Or does it say you just want to take and claim ? It's also about the type of position you're in."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 11:01 am

He felt his body starting to move with hers and let it. She knew what she was doing. And he was definitely ok with letting her run the show as his eyes rolled into the back of his head. Her slick tightness enveloping him, milking him. The growl that came from him was offset by the quiet whimper that followed. Right before he tensed his butt, and lifted his pelvis off of the ground, just enough to give her all of him. He wanted to know. What it felt like. He wanted to be fully submerged. He wanted her to have all of him. His mind was a storm of emotions firing off at once from multiple directions. He reached up and grabbed her shoulder, but i was not to pull down, but instead to help guide him up, where he planted his face right into the crook of her neck, and wrapped his arms around her. He inhaled deeply, held her scent in his lungs and exhaled. He breathed in timed sequence as she moved, one hand resting on her plump cheeks grabbed ahold and held on, not trying to guide her, but assisting, finding her rhythm so he could continue for her should she tire. His whispered breathe quietly teasing her neck "Is there a Step 3, or is it just rinse repeat after 2"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 11:31 am

When you made that motion of your own, shifting to fully press into her ? Oh she liked that. The way it caused her core to tighten even further around your length, her breath to catch in her lungs before slipping out on a more ragged exhalation. When you burrowed into her neck like that, it earned you a low growl, one that rippled part her, part her wolf. They both seemed to like the tease of your breath there. You could tell that she had not tired yet by any means, but her new stillness was to offer you a chance to see if you could pick up the rhythm that she'd laid down.

"I wouldn't say there's a step three, no. It's more a matter of do you stay in the position you started in or do you change part way through ? For example...."

Purpousely tightening her core down around you one last time, clearly teasing you, she slowly extracted herself from your hold. Slipping off of your cock as well, she flipped so that she was now on her hands and knees. Flipping her hair aside so that she could look back over her shoulder at you, there was both woman and wolf in her gaze now.

"Do you have any questions ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 12:39 am

Watching her shift her body to hold her ass in the air in front of him his mind swirled again. The hunger he felt staring at her wet pussy and voluptuous ass. It was almost painful. His body was moving on its own. He wanted back in. We wanted to be buried deep inside her. His hands came to rest on her hips taking a moment to appreciate her soft supple skin, and the squish to her curves. He bites his lower lip as he reaches for his length and holds it ready. With a eager thrust and a grunt he pressed himself into her. It didn't take him long to figure it out. The extra tightness, the quiet yelp she'd just let out, the lack of prior wetness. He stopped completely and looked down. And his heart almost stopped. He looked at himself, half buried in her ass. He had missed his mark.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 7:30 am

She'd heard stories of unexpected lane changes but she'd never actually been the recipient of one until now. It was surprising that she'd managed to keep the sound of pain so quiet, but she knew he'd still heard it. Or at least the way he'd so suddenly stopped said he may have. Could she really blame him though ? He was new to this, and she doubted it had been intentional. Sucking in a slow breath and trying to shift slightly, she couldn't help the tiny hiss of pain that escaped.

And yet... She'd known worse pains. Survived them even. Just like she'd survive this one. This could be made better though. It wasn't even something she would have been against trying with him... With preparation. For now to make the best of it before he lost all interest.

Forcing her upper body to twist back around so that she could nuzzle her way up your neck, she gave an experimental tightening around the length of you that was inside of her. A silent encouragement of sorts. Nipping at your ear, her breath a ragged, teasing play over the flesh,

"It's okay. We can make this work. Does it hurt a bit ? Yeah. But I don't want you to stop. Do you not like how it feels ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:36 am

He took a breath. His brain skidding to a halt so he could think. He wasn't against it. He relaxed and pressed more until he felt her ass pressed against him. He reached around and wrapped his hand around her neck, his other hand sliding down her belly to cup her core. His finger curls into her and he uses his grip to move her slowly back up, until his head threatens to pop free and stops. Why did he enjoy that. That quiet whimper, the hidden cringe. She'd never had this before. And he smiled and got next to her ear "Thank you"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:49 am

Oh that hand around her neck had her going still. A low, soft whimper that had nothing to do with pain and everything to do with quite thoroughly liking it. Licking her lips to moisten them and try to focus on something other than the sensation, she cleared her throat softly.

"Thank you for what exactly ? You're the one that's driving me crazy."

The words came out shakey. Breathy. Clearly a bit under duress. Sliding a hand down to where yours was against her core, she traced a finger tip lightly, almost idly over your skin.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 7:19 am

He slowly began to press back into that forbidden entrance, his hand at her core holding her still. The hand at her throat clamped down. He watched her catch her breath as her windpipe was cut off, and smiled wider. And then instantly relaxed his hand as his mind caught up with him. What was he doing. He felt her ass cheeks press into him and he looked down. Seeing it made it that much better and his cock pulsed. He'd lost his grip on it. He clamped down on her throat again as well as her core and pushed as the pleasure ripped through him. Still right next to her ear he moaned, not even trying to be quiet, a moan filled with ecstacy. Once it subsided, he remained inside of her, his level of sensitivity keeping him ridged, and he giggled "I like the fact that you gave me a virginity of your own. So thank you. Poor timing...but I think I love you" those last words weren't pained for him to say, but one could tell he didn't say them often.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 10:03 am

"Did you just.... Did you just giggle ?"

The shocked sounding question was choppy, both from pleasure as well as from your hand assaulting her wind pipe. There was no sound of anger to it, just perhaps a bit of disbelieve amid her attempts to grind back against you. There was a tiny little growl of frustration at your stillness, one that was followed by her clenching down around your length again. You wouldn't be able to see her blink over what else you'd said and it took her clouded brain a moment to realize that.

"Yes it is horrible timing, but I'll accept it. If it helps any, I know I love you. I was just waiting for the right time to tell you. I'm not sure that now is it, but I'll take it. Maybe I should be the one telling you thank you. As painful as it is... It's a good pain.... Surprisingly good. As long as you're certain you're enjoying it... I like the pain. Especially when you're the one doing it."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 11:08 pm

It was noted. This was ok. But it wasn't what was intended. "And oddly enough, I'm enjoying that fact" he reached down and gingerly removed himself, before he, after a quick wipe off, pressed himself to her core, his original target. The slickness he felt almost had him on that edge again, but he staved it off as he penetrated feeling the wetness grip him like a vice, from head to base. Her ass pressed into him once more and he was grateful his balls were empty. "And it does help. It's the reason I've been waiting for this. Call me old fashioned" he pulled himself back once more only to buck deep inside of her again, the slap of her cheeks against him amping him up to do it again. And again. Until they were rocking, his cock driving home with every thrust. That slickness spread before long to everything from the top of her ass Crack, to the backs of her knees, and he felt all of it. It wasn't long before that tingle in the head of his cock reappeared. He wanted to so badly, but he held off. He didn't know what he was waiting for, but he bit it back. "As long as it feels good for you"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 1:26 am

"You're going to cum here for me too, right ? I've never actually thought I'd actually enjoy the feel of it... But if it feels as good here as it did in my ass ? I kind of want it everywhere. We've unintentionally hit my one new experience but I want to give all of it to you. My ass, my cunt, and my mouth. If you think you're up to it that is."

It took her multiple of those rocking thrusts into her core before she was finally able to think coherently enough to string those words out audibly. Even then they seemed almost rushed, nervous even. Turning enough that she could graze her teeth along your throat, working her way up to your lips, her next words were murmured against them.

"I promise you, it feels good. Feels right, more like. Almost as if you were created to be here. Be filling me."

Dropping her head then suddenly before you could catch her gaze, she took a few, quick, ragged breaths.

"I don't want to cum until you do. Not until I've felt you spill in me again... Is that okay ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 1:46 am

He wraps his arms around her and holds her tight "No. That's not ok." He had a thought, and slide one hand behind her, his thumb sliding between her cheeks and wiggling it's way into her tight ass. Using the new found hold He picked up the pace of filling her to brim "I'll be lucky if I get another one. I'm male." He paused deep inside her once more "I don't want you to stop coming. Ever" his words were growled and quickly followed by him using his other hand to grab a handful of hair and use that to gently push forward until she was bent back over in front of him, feeling the angle that he sat at change, felt his cock fill her more. Once she was down he resumed his pumping ass and hair being used to pull her onto him as he rammed her hard. "I want you to flood this whole damn cabin." The next words were foreign to him, but they didn't sound it "Please be a good girl for me, and don't deny what we both want. I want to hear you, feel you, see you smell you taste you! I want to know im making you feel good! Do you want me to!? Then you first, and second and third. Then we can talk about me defiling your cunt with my seed. Not before. Can you do that for me?" He popped his thumb from her ass and wrapped that hand around her throat gently cutting off her air supply and leaned in to whisper into her ear "I meant it. Cum. For. Me.!" His eager voice was all but a growl.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 2:50 am

It was surprising just how well she could pull off a pout when she wanted to, a fact that she may not have even known until just that moment. It was the distraction of focusing the magnificence of said look at you that allowed you to slip that digit inside her, her body's instant reaction to tighten down yet further. The sudden pause had her whimpering softly, a hungry sound that begged for you to continue. It was unknown whether it was the sudden grip to her hair or the new angle or perhaps just the forcefulness of the newest thrust, but while she didn't quite cum from that alone, she was close.

However that sudden and oh so unexpected line of actual demand, of actual order. The way your fingers wrapped her throat had her eyes bleeding over to a pure and almost blinding white. There may have initially been some thought to fight it but the full combination of sensations hit her with a full sensiry overload and her body shattered for you. The sound from her lips, half growl, half scream, she came apart for you in a way, with a violence even she hadn't thought herself capable of.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 2:57 am

That warmth, washing over his ball and legs told him what he wanted to know. She had certainly not just cum, but came all over him. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold it now. He hadn't been expecting that level of pleasure, and now he was definitely going to add to it. As her pussy milked him and whispered into her ear again "Thank you baby girl. Now, as you asked. But I want you to...." He felt it starting and there was no stopping it. His thrusts became irratic. Until finally "Cum" he pumped once "With!" A second time "ME!" The small word extended into a growl, then a howl as he explodes deep inside her cunt coating her insides and threatening to seep into her womb.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 3:40 am

She would question later if she had truly ever enjoyed sex, much less cum like this before. The fact that her mind was a blank, pleasure hazed slate, her body a twitching gasping mess of juices and boneless pleasure said it was quite unlikely. An orgasm like that wasn't something that one tended to forget. Yet leave it to you not to do things small or singularly, for that second command laced with the promise of your own release made that first orgasm seem like child's play. Your name was a singular screamed word as the two of you came together. The most embarrassing or in anyone's case other than hers amusing was once you came down from your own orgasm, you would realize you had fucked her straight into unconsciousness. That still twitching and milking your cock for every last drop her body may be, she was soundly out like a light.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 3:52 am

He was breathing heavily, and his arms felt like noodles, but he still mustered the strength to softly extract himself and lift her. Carrying her to her bed, he gently set her down upon it, and then collapsed next to her. The last thing knew was a Whispering Talon appearing and Lightnings voice coming from it "We can talk later, but you need to come see me after your recovered. And don't worry. I don't mind. She choose right with you, boy." Steele couldn't even form a smile or laugh, he just drifted, feeling his mate next to him breathing evenly in slumber. He rolled and wrapped himself around her, and yanked the blanket over them both. This was where he belonged now.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 4:17 am

It was all too likely that had she been awake to hear that message, or to realize just what your union was causing across the grounds that she might have had a choice few words for her Father. Or the spirits or well...Someone. Thankfully that was not the case, as even in her fuck-a-tose she reached out to your body to pull you in closer, or maybe it was to pull herself closer to you. Did it truly matter which it was ?

Sadly time would pass as time was wont to do and when next you woke, it was to low keening noises coming from her throat. It would occur even as you woke that out of all of the time the two of you had spent together, that she had made sure the two of you never actually slept in the same bed. It was suddenly all too clear and evident as the violent tang of true fear scent radiated off of her. It was obvious that locked in whatever dream state as she was, she had no realization of where she was.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Steel Oneself
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silver Paths :: Chicago: A Dance with Death and all of His Friends :: The True Reward-
Jump to: