The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Steel Oneself

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

To Steel Oneself - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 6:59 am

"Oh hello hellooooo, Captain Buzzkill."

There was that damnably cute pout again that you knew damned well she'd never show outside if behind closed doors. With you. Because she was an incorrigible shit, she slid a hand down between you to caress your cock before leaning in to murmur against your ear.

"It's a good thing Daddy Dearest isn't a mind reader. I don't suppose he'd appreciate the thoughts that are going to be going through my head while we're off talking to him. Like how as soon as we're done I'm going to drag you back here, strip down, and beg you to fuck me again."

She gave a small smirk before suddenly darting in extra close to sink her teeth into your throat. Growling low in the back of her throat before drawing back, she snagged the towel from you to finish drying off before starting to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 1:25 am

Oh the dark thoughts he was starting to have. She was certainly insatiable. And he was ok with that. He finished drying himself and dressed fairly comfortably. He apparently had no intentions of doing more than exactly what they had just talked about. He mumbled something about not giving a fuck for sporting a hard on while walking around. It wasn't long before he was heading for the door "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 6:35 am

She was quiet. Ninja level so. She had finished drying and dressing herself and as he headed for the door, she was already creeping up behind him. Her response to his question was to hop up onto his back. Wrapping her legs around him, she swept his hair back and sank her teeth into his throat. Again. Sliding a hand down into his pants, she wrapped her fingers around his length and squeezed firmly before beginning to stroke. Eventually pulling her teeth back,

"I'm ready to go. Are you ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 6:38 am

Oh two could play that game. With expert level agility he flips her off of his back, slipping her hand out of his pants, and pins her to the wall, hands above her head, his hand cupping her core from behind, his trained fingers finding her clit and teases it "I was ready when I got out of the shower. The sooner we get it over with the sooner I'll have you back here under me begging for more. I'd much rather be buried deep inside your body than do anything else" he growled seductively low right into her ear, before releasing her and opening the door smiling.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 6:55 am

As brief as the pin to the wall lasted, it was enough for her to dance her hips back against his length. Expertly. Tauntingly. Challenging. You would smell the surge of arousal that pooled between her thighsboth from the images you planted in your mind as well as that growl.

When you so suddenly released her and were at the door again, it was a low snarl that tumbled from her. Slipping to your side, she unexpectedly slipped fingers through yours so that one of your hands were joined with one of hers. Reaching up on tip toe, her lips swept up your jaw to your ear. Murmuring ever so softly,

"Why wait ? Once we're done with our meeting, you could always take me against a tree. Pin me. Fuck me. Claim me all over again. Show me just how bad you want to be buried in me again. For now though, our meeting. If you think you can last that long without being inside of me."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 12:21 am

As he walked past her and slowed enough to lean into her and growl "I just might, but only of you are a good girl" and continued on heading for Lightnings cabin pulling her with him via their linked hand.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 12:32 am

That growl was met with one of her own, a clear challenge accepted. Wriggling her fingers briefly free of yours, she tucked herself into your side as the two of you began walking before slinging her one arm around your waist. Her other arm would rest lightly across her abdomen so that the fingers of it could relace into yours. Murmuring ever so quietly,

"I can try to be a good girl... But which would you enjoy more ? Me being a good girl, or me being a bad girl and having to punish me?"

The questions were posed, her eyes rolling up to hold yours with such a delightfully feigned innocence paired with her words as the two of you walked. Clearly she had every intention of making the journey interesting.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 12:40 am

"You know, I've never put much thought into bdsm." He chuckled as he pulled his phone out and sent a quick message to Lightning 'Inbound. Try to keep your nose plugged lol'. "Although I think I'd rather you be good and get rewarded" he kissed her on the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 1:14 am

"There's a first time for everything. I think you've won the crown for that particular phrase in the passed twenty four to thirty six hours. I don't think you'd enjoy me calling you Daddy though."

Her soft laughter was far, far too amused albeit short lived. All too quickly she grew quiet. Serious as they approached her Father's abode. Just the tiniest tremor to your linked hands told you that she was in fact actually nervous and simply trying to cover that fact up.

Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 1:48 am

She said that title and a spark ignited somewhere in his mind "Tell me why my cock just responded to that?" He was genuinely curious about it as he raised his hand and rapped his knuckles on the wooden door. A distant rumbling could be heard 'One Sec'. And they waited, impatiently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Steel Oneself   To Steel Oneself - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Steel Oneself
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silver Paths :: Chicago: A Dance with Death and all of His Friends :: The True Reward-
Jump to: