The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Shattered Web

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

The Shattered Web - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 2:59 am

"Once upon a time, you were my favorite ass."

She spoke the words so softly that if you even heard them, you'd doubt they were what she'd said. Sighing softly at his fully dressed self, she managed to maneuver herself about so that she was facing him rather than away. Lifting her hands slowly, both from the pain in her arms and to give him time to observe what she was doing,

"Hatter...You're going to ruin your clothes. If you're going to help me at least dont cost yourself an outfit. To this day I've yet to steal anyone's virtue....Okay that's a lie. The statuary set doesn't count to this conversation. Do tell though, what other business could be so important ?"

She gave him ample opportunity to stop her, but if he did not, she would begin unfastening his attire and removing it, piece by piece to lay out on the stone to dry.

Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 3:07 am

"You know as well as I that once one has embraced the music you do not bother them." He giggled as she began to undress him, but shifted away "Love, if your going to do that then allow me to call Ice down her to tend to your wounds." But he didn't deny her. He stripped in the water and laid out his clothing, which after a moment of laying on the stone looked as dry as it had before he jumped in. Once he was nude he resumed his activity of cleaning her hair "But at least one of us is thinking sensibly"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 3:27 am

"You're either afraid or uncomfortable to be alone with me."

The words were spoken quietly. Not angrily or exasperatedly but more as the fact her mind saw them to be.

"I don't need them tended. I needed the bandages off. Did I not mention the water supposedly having healing properties ? I shouldn't have even bothered asking for your help. Foolish and stupid idea as usual. But do pray tell. How am I not thinking sensibly ? I am verily and quite sensible, thank you very much."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 3:43 am

His arms snaked around her mid section and pulled her into a hug. His head settled on her shoulder "Aye. Afraid that I'm dreaming. You've never been ashamed of your form, often showing it off. I just fear ill die for the day and wake to discover this was nothing more than my mind playing tricks on me" and chuckled "Exactly. I have no sense"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 9:56 am

"I often had people encouraging me too. I know what I am and what I'm not. I may not be of divinity level beauty, but I am beautiful. Confidence in certain things is key."

Were her heart to be a thing that still beat, it likely would have stopped when your arms wrapped around her. Gingerly shifting an arm, she began to lightly, soothingly run fingers through your hair. Fingers would press ever so slightly at your scalp in a sort of gentle massage. Murmuring softly to your ear,

"Imagine what was a dream ? You're just standing here in a small lake helping my injured self with my hair. But no Hatter, this you're not imagining. I would hope that no deity would be that cruel to such a trickster be. But do tell... How is it that you of all people have no sense ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 12:12 pm

"To be fair I have no pounds either. Lot of money in electric currency now." He paddled backwards dragging her with him back to the edge so he could lean against the stone "I'll admit tho never thought I'd find myself in a hot spring nude with you"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 1:20 pm

"I dislike electric currency. No matter what you do, its eventually always trackable. Traceable. I like paper. Coin. Objects. To the right person ? A favor, a boon can still be payment, even among humans. I may just be a bit too old fashioned in some aspects, set in my ways you might say."

The smoothness of the stone made it surprisingly comfortable to be leaned against. Being as she was facing you rather away, she finally settled for stretching out along you. Settling her head against your shoulder, her arms rested lightly in the water at your sides. Giving a very Gaelic shrug at your most latter of statements,

"The Gentleman in you should be happy that it's just that. I mean we could be fucking in a Hot Springs. I understand your meaning though. Neither did I ever think that."

Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 2:28 pm

"Now see there's an idea. I always found Fornicating with the Kings permission to be to gauche though. Why do I need some fat sloths permission to dip my willy into a sweet nectar pot?! Just because he's not able to find him a girl who willingly wants to get him? No thank you" as she settled against him he couldn't help but take a moment to appreciate her body. Long elegant limbs, ample and firm bosom and buttocks. She would drive any man mad were she so inclined. "Although the gentleman in me believes you should know, that before I had a turn someone else would have to be given their chance"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 2:49 pm

"Not all Kings were fat, Hatter. Though most were. Permission was a big thing because they usually wanted to fuck them first. The wife's to be that is. Weird sort Kings were. Are. Them and the Daughters. Who said anything about turns ? I was merely making a statement of fact. Can't two, full grown adults adults simply enjoy harmless, physical contact and conversation ? You never wanted to fuck me to begin with."

Drawing away from resting against your chest, she dove beneath the water for several long, long moments. Finally resurfacing little more than an arm's reach away,

"I'm sure you have at least three dance cards full of people who have their turn with you before I do, were I to want one,, Hatter. But at least grant me this much. Is it someone I know ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 11:13 pm

His laugh was bark like his smile wide "Time for a secret truth bomb lovey! It was out of respect for you that I didn't attempt to have my way with you. Because quite simply you deserved more than that. And no, that's to much. Not enough time in a second to handle that much fan girl mental instability" he shuddered as he thought of being surrounded by mewling young girls. The thought terrified him "There's absolutely nothing wrong with two centuries old Kindred sharing a bathing pool." He smirked at her last question "Aye. And they are probably standing at the top of those stairs. If she hasn't returned to Alyce, or wandered off to find something to occupy her"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 11:58 pm

Those pale lashes, dew dropped with water from the pool fluttered like confused butterflies as she blinked rapidly at your revelation. Sighing softly, she flipped on her back to float on the surface of the water.

"It's a good thing I've grown my self control over time, elsewise you'd need to be worried about your virtue."

The statement was quiet, more musing than anything else. Close enough that she could reach a hand out and flick the tip of your nose lightly,

"I gave up caring about respect a long time ago. I do what I want, when I want. Take what I want, where I want. Lest it harm an innocent. While you are far from an innocent, I'll make an exception to my rule. Just this once."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 12:57 am

"Mayhaps. Perhaps the thought truly reviles you, or maybe even instills fear. Here I sit, bare to the world, with no intention of desuading you." He rolled so he was facing the edge of the pool "Even offering another play thing for you to distract yourself with so you have options. Let us not pretend that my virtue was in question, nor yours for the matter"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 1:06 am

It was a low, unfriendly sound at your words. You could hear her moving through the water behind you until you felt the pressure of her body leaning against yours. Resting her chin lightly to your shoulder, it was an intimately quiet string of words she offered you.

"While I am certain I could have quite the pleasurable time with your frosty queen, you are who I desire. Have you not seen the walls that surround us ? Unless of course you're telling me you'd desire to see such a coupling ? In that case, which side of the coin does your fair queen fall on ? As for being reviled, I would fuck you here and now. However, I will not until you ask it of me."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 1:26 am

Her last words filled the air, and he took a moment before chuckling and spinning around elegantly to not disrupt her "Then show me Eli. Show me your thoughts and desires" his eyes were filled with a challenge but also curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 1:37 am

Now that you had suddenly spoken those words, she seemed caught off guard, almost wary even. Letting her eyes drift shut for a moment, she seemed to be working on centering herself. After a handful of heartbeats had passed (not as if either of you had one any longer), you would feel a controlled knock to your mental door. Should you accept it, rather than stepping into your mind, you would find yourself drawn into hers.

Violence. Rough sex. Demanding. Flesh claiming flesh. Fangs marking. Pain and pleasure mingling until the lines were so blurred that one could not be distinguished from the other. A variation of positions, each of her holes being thoroughly taken. Guiding you gently back out of her mind,

"Most don't enjoy it quite the way I do."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 2:54 am

As she helped him slip back from her mind she caught a glimpse of his. Were she not already enlightened that one glimpse would have drove her absolutely batty. Good willed darkness. His hand flashed out to wrap around her throat, and gently pull her to him. No malice or ill intent. Simply accepting the invitation as he saw it. He drew her in slowly until they were face to face "I thought you'd never ask" before sliding his cheek along hers, then a fang down the flesh of her neck. He hesitated before sinking his Fangs in, slowly, as the head of his cock was pressed to her core threatening to invade.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 3:08 am

Oh her eyes went wide, like veritable moons when yourchand finally trapped her throat. At the touch of your fangs, you actually evoked a tremble from her. At that hesitation, however slight it may be came the whimper. She may have had words to offer, yet they seemed lost to the darkness when your fangs finally slid in. The feel of you so close to her core had her hips rocking. Dancing. Rubbing and grinding against it but not quite yet taking you in. Finally, eventually, unless you were stopping her motion, she forced herself down over your length. Tip to base in one fluid motion. You would hear her cry should you allow it. Sheer. Pure. Ecstasy.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 3:21 am

Allow it he would. He would even guide her, so she not miss. As quickly he spins in the water and plants her firmly against the stone, the cracked behind her head would be discovered to be his fingers creating a grip, which he used to begin pumping into her, with Potence.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 3:40 am

Oh you could feel how her core quivered around you at being veritable shoved against the stone. But it was the harshness, the strength of those thrusts being simply pounded into her that had her bucking. Writhing already for you. Tipping her head just enough, you would feel her fangs sink into your wrist and iniate the kiss.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 4:35 am

He didn't knock. Mentally, more so kicked the door down, and dragged her in. As well as invaded. Nothing deep, but a definite link. As the kiss was met at his wrist he stopped, switched hands so that wrist was free, and as quickly as he pulls himself free of her cunt, spins her to face the wall, and slams back into that hungry hole. Holding her against him with his wrist, he basks for a moment. A blissful moment before he simultaneously pulls free of her core and presses into her ass, and strikes once more, this time on her shoulder, almost like he was doing that to keep her in place.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 4:50 am

As unexpected as that invasion was, you could feel her opening her mind to you as she had opened her body. Certain memories were withheld to not tarnish the moment. Though you were rewarded with memories such as the amount of times she had masturbated to thoughts of you and orgasmed screaming your name. As much as she craved you in her cunt, that sound was strangled, desperate need when you finally claimed her ass. You could feel through that link the near mind shattering pleasure you filling her there in conjunction with the newest bite was affording her. Grinding back against you, tightening, flexing that taboo hole around your cock, shevsimply murmured one word.

"Harder."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 8:31 am

With that mental link she would pick up on all of his own thoughts, one in particular. One of her thighs around his head, mewling, coming, clinging to his head as if it were the only bouy left in a raging sea. Instead he thrust. Hard enough to shift the both of them up and out of the water onto the stone face. Once she was flat on her belly he began to pound her like she asked. Hard. Brutal. With Potence.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 11:53 am

You would see a flush actually rise to paint her alabaster skin at that specific memory. You did receive the impression however that should you stay interested long enough, it was most definately something that could, nae would happen. Your thought was met by one that was in essence quite simple. You. Her. A certain rooftop in Venice. True and proper dark overhead. You playing your violin as she knelt before you and gave praise to your cock with her mouth.

Back to the here and now where her body was suddenly pinned beneath yours on the surprisingly temperate stone. Oh Dear Hatter, you were not just fucking her body, and ruining her for other men that way but you were also claiming the soul that so many would deny vampires even having.

You could tell when she was close, both by how her body writhed beneath yours but also via the link. You could tell she was fighting off the release that threatened to consume her. Not because of the hole that you were so intensely claiming but because she wanted to see you when she came.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 2:16 am

It was trivial to roll her over, without freeing himself. His hand snaked around the back of her neck and held her forehead to his "Oh lass. I'm gonna need you to let go. Because that thing your fightin back? I want it." His other hand snaked beneath her and gripped her ass lifting her to a better angle to continue his industrial strength thrusts.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 5:53 am

It was almost sweet how her lips tasted yours. Sweeps of her tongue. Gentle little nips. Sucking at your lower lip, she was close, oh so close. Eyes finding yours and drowning in their unique beauty, her lips moved from yours. Putting them to your throat, her tongue swept over the flesh striking swift and true, she sank her fangs deep. It was at the first taste of your noodles slipping down her throat that you felt her shatter around you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shattered Web
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silver Paths :: Chicago: A Dance with Death and all of His Friends :: The Serpent's Dance-
Jump to: