The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Shattered Web

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

The Shattered Web - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 11:53 pm

Her Fangs sinking home, her sex weeping on his groin, her ass clenching around him. It was when he felt her shatter, that release that rocked her to her very core and threatened to engulf her, he couldn't deny either of them anymore. His own orgasm had his arms tightening around her and as his seed erupted deep within her he whispered "Don't stop"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 12:10 am

Whether it was her orgasms or her sucking your vitae down, it didn't seem to matter. Her next orgasm rocketed into being so close on the tail of the last that it could have been intended to happen and not from your request. Her body shone in the dim firelight as she danced for you. Body pleasure saturated in more ways then one, she worked on milking your cock. Draining you got every drop of seed you were worth.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 12:32 am

And he gave it to her. Everything his balls could produce. He strained at the force of it. It was involuntary, the moan that erupted from him, bringing with it a heat, with a will of its own. It wrapped around her and drove her Passion to a higher level, and stronger degree. He didn't even care as he ripped her free from his neck and invaded her mouth with his tongue, that she would find was profusely bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 8:50 am

There was a violence in her, a rage Hatter that you would be able to feel simmering just below the surface. That moan that served to further inspire her hunger only fanned the flames on that hidden violence. And yet she maintained it. Rather than giving into it as she could have, she instead forced her focus into play. There was nothing else. Only you.

There was a slight sound however of displeasure that came from her blood stained lips when you tore free. It was eradicated however when it was her mouth you claimed oh so intensely. She didn't play gentle with your tongue, a moan of her own rising as she sucked and bit at it. Tangled around it with her own as she seemed to be striving to claim every drop of you that your body offered.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 1:30 am

He was ready. She had been ready. He stopped fighting it and allowed the pleasure to ride him into his orgasm. His hips slammed into her over again until finally he simply pressed leaving an imprint of her ass cheeks in the stone. He felt his own warmth erupt deep within her as his fingers and arms alike clamped down on her.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 1:42 am

There was an odd sense of finality. Of what was meant to be finally coming to fruition after hundreds of years. Her body was an all too welcoming haven for what your orgasm expelled, your own release finally being given into sending her into a final spiral of pleasure herself. Where your fingers and arms claimed her so strongly, her core claimed your seed, it's own clamping around you seeming determined to drain you dry.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 2:09 am

It took him a moment to ride the wave of that pleasure, and he knew wherever Ice was she was most likely squirming and looking for a change of panties. He chuckled as he rolled the two of them back over that edge into the water. Tumbling for a second before righting them both and breaking the waters surface again he smiled, his eyes swirling out of control "Aye luv, that was long over due" his voice was full of dark spice
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 2:24 am

It was a yelp as you rolled the both of you back into the pool. Not that it would have been too problematic as neither of you actually needed to breathe, but it was still amusing as she spewed a mouthful of water like a fountain decoration in the opposite direction.

Before she turned to respond to you though, you'd hear her make an odd almost trilling sound. Mere moments later, you'd feel what seemed to be an almost throne like chair form in the water. Large enough to be comfy for the two of you, she made the odd sound again, though the intonation seemed to have changed.

"It was. Ever going to happen again or was this a one time gig ?"

You could almost taste her curiosity, but also a hint of apprehension over your answer to come
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 2:38 am

He sighed as they settled into that cushion and laid his head back "Depends luv. Entirely on you. I'm not confining you by any means, but it'd be far easier for repeat performances of you remained close by....like I had always hoped you would" reaching over he retrieves a cigarette and lights it inhaling the smoke deep into his lungs.

Phury stood in the grand top floor office of Hatter Industries in downtown London, searching. The silver wing Hawk that rested in the corner made no sound, but Rhages words flitted through his mind "I already checked here. There was nothing. Why are we here" Phury didn't answer, let alone act like he had heard him, even though the telepathy was open. His search was indeed fruitless. It wasn't until they intended to depart that a female secretary entered the office and placed a folder on the desk. Their Cloaking kept them from her perception as she entered and departed once more. He walked over to the desk flipping the folder open. He smiled and looked at Rhage "This is why. I know where he is now" Rhage shifted and walked over and looked down at the dossier on a property north of London. A small castle manse. He chuckled and looked at Phury "Alright. Point proven. Let's move" they were gone before the 4 security guards burst through the door. One was already on the phone "Yes ma'am. No ma'am, we're not sure. Yes Ma'am right away".

Ice hung up the phone and pinched the the bridge of her nose and sighed, before slipping her hand back into her shorts and continuing that gentle teasing of her clit that was now overly sensitive. She'd tell him momentarily, this was his fault anyway. She was of no use to anyone distracted.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 3:08 am

Whatever that uniquely designed chair was, aside from being exceptionally comfortable, it also seemed to ebb and flow as your body needed it to. You went to lay your head back, there was suddenly a perfectly formed and comfortable place to do so. When you lit up the coffin nail, a tall receptacle of swirling strains of solidified water rose up for the dregs of ash to be flicked into. Moving so that she could curl up in your lap, she leaned her cheek against your chest.

"The Castle above is yours. THIS room down below is mine. No one enters it without my invitation. Are those fair terms ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 3:23 am

"More than fair if im being honest. And you needn't worry, no one will enter unless invited" he seemed reserved as he said that last. His phone chirped repeatedly for a moment, someone calling him. He ignored it until she reached through the network 'HATTER PICK UP THE PHONE!'. He sighed again and reached for his phone that started chirping again. "Yes Nilly? That's most unfortunate, were they apprehended? No. Even more so. Very well, lock down the building and double security. I want a full inventory and report within the hour. Moment" he looked down at Eli "Yes I do believe she will be staying. Although that's not to say she will always be accessible. Aye, aye. Calm yourself. Keep it up and im gonna let her torture you. That's a good girl. I'll see you soon" he hung up the phone and tossed it back into his coat, and laid his head back once more "Bollocks"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 3:44 am

"Your offer has already been made. As have those to my Merry Men. Caleb was here once... He was sad that I didn't ever intend to tell you certain things. I couldn't ever truly leave this place though."

There sounded a wry hint of humor to those words, vague as they were to you. When it was clear that you had a call of importance to take, she was off your lap, in an odd sort of backwards half dive which told you just how truly deep this pool was. It wasn't till several moments after your call had ended that she resurfaced. A small what looked to be sealed bowl cupped in her hands, she crawled back up into your lap. Seeming to take note of your less than pleasured state now, she pressed a thumb tip to the side of the bowl and the see through covering just seemed to melt away. Popping what looked to be a pomegranate seed in her mouth if pomegranate seeds had been blue,

"I wasn't gone that long. So what's gotten your knickers all up in a knot ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 3:58 am

He sighed as he lit another cigarette "Someone seems to have meandered into my office at the main office. Someone's actually. But they were in and out before my security team was able to even catch a glimpse of them." He stroked behind her ear "And now I have reason to believe there is someone coming for me."
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 4:22 am

Leaning her head into that slight stroking, she continued to munch on her oddly colored treat as you informed her of your predicament. When you had finished, she was quiet for a moment before finally musing aloud,

"You do have a fair tendency of pissing in people's cheerios. Anyone specific come to mind that you've tee-d off enough to break into your office and presumably not take anything ? As quick as you are implying they were in and out, I would almost give them props for being as good as one of my Merry Men. I know where my people are though, and your offices have been distinctly labeled as off limits anyways."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 4:28 am

He chuckled "There's only two names that come to mind. One is to bored to bother with spying on me, which just leaves the Ghost King and his Knights" he spoke as if he was knowledgeable on the subject "But why they would be seeking me out is the mystery"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 4:41 am

Reaching her free hand up to lackadaisically trail the tip of her nail back and forth across one of your nipples, she hummed quietly to herself. Clearly pondering something as you spoke of potentials, surprisingly few that they were, one brow did quirk.

"Who is the first ? You can't leave a woman hanging like that. It's just poor form. Ghost King and his Knights ? Those are some interesting titles."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 4:53 am

"You know Who" he dared not even speak Julius' name. It was like invoking the devil in his eyes. "The Ghost King of Chicago. North American city of unity. He and his Knights work along side the shifters of Asgard, and an unnamed will user. Never dealt with him personally, been to a few gigs that he hosted though. Rumors say he was once a part of the clan Assamite"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 5:01 am

"Ah the favored of Malkav. Our third Dance Partner. He was still in Venice, last I knew. One of my Merry Men is actually headed there. My Rhob's twinsy to be exact. He may have gotten pulled from some reconnaissance work he was doing for me in that very same city. Chicago that is. Things are... Going to be bad there."

Something about the way she said that told you she had once again had one of her visions and that much as they usually were, it wasn't of the nice, fluffy bunny variety.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 6:18 am

"Well it's good to know the devil will be preoccupied for a time. Hopefully this man of yours is entertaining" he chortled. He snuffed the butt out and lounged not aware of the events transporting.

Phury stood 200 meters away from the small castle. Rhage was high in the sky doing recon. He dusted the ash off of his coat that had been a Kindred that had been lurking. Oily, revolting nosferatu that should have been better at spying.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 6:58 am

"I suppose it depends what you call entertaining. He is quite old. They should be able to bond over that. He's also a fellow musician just not a violin player. He's got fingers a Nosferatu would be proud of. Long and talented. He's also a unique sort of changeling... ish. Anything else you'd like to know so you can help me decipher how long the devil will be entertained?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 5:35 am

"You may not get him back, fair warning. Haven't heard of many who willingly left Venice. Most wind up staying there. You know how he is" he sparked another cigarette and sent a message to Ice. Who responded quickly causing him to chuckle.

Phury moved around the perimeter searching. So far he had located 2 other miscreants lurking about. This wasn't boding well. The Clan was already here. He wasn't sure if they had made their way inside, or simply scouting.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 6:31 am

Quirking a brow at the chuckle, she set her bowl aside.

"You're chain smoking. I don't seem to remember that being a thing for you. Are you really and truly that stressed ? Or is it something else ?"

Curious as ever, she loaded you up with the questions, or question type things. Then sliding off your lap and down beneath the water, she started teasingly working your cock with her lips and tongue.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 4:36 am

He was stressed. The message he had received from Ice was an update. About the fact that there was movement around the compound. She wasn't able to discern who or what, but there was a bit of it. He didn't wish to concern Eli with this news, and when he lips began their torturing of his member he had almost forgotten himself.

Phury was almost at wits end. Someone really wanted this target. His orders were specific, ascertain status, aid if necessary, but do not approach the target. That was becoming more and more difficult. Especially when the shot came from the tower. High caliber, long ranged fire arm of some sort, but he heard no gun shot. He had been seen. So one order was going to have to be broken. It didn't take him long to Ghost up the tower walls and discover the soft supple looking female expertly handling a sniper rifle as long as she was tall. The way her curves bounced when she pulled the trigger, Phury almost had a controversial thought. And crouched and corporealized speaking quietly "I understand you don't know me, but I assure you I am a friend, mayhaps you can please stop firing at me?" The pistol in his face was off putting, she was fast, her voice was also quiet the cockney accent adding to her appeal "If your friendly then maybe you should have declared yourself upon arrival. Name" his hands were up, made it easy to push his hood down "Phury. Knight of Rhevenge, of the free city of Chicago, pleased to meet you. We can continue this conversation once we are finished with these annoyances. Please" he stood hood going back up "Do inform your Sire of my presence here. I do not wish for him to get the wrong impression as I have given you" and he ghosted once more having located his next target.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 7:02 am

As if she could feel your stress, your unspoken turmoil, she continued to work on your cock. Taking her bloody sweet time, she diligently worked on you until come theHells or Highwater, you were fully erect again. Once you were pushed to a properly delicious boiling point again, she would slowly emerge from the water. Resettling so that she was astride your lap,

"Now now, Ducky. Stress and distress are the ultimate boner killers. If you'd like me to remain as one of your house guests, you're going to have to behave and tell me what's gotten you all up in a tizzy."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 9:40 am

His smile faded and he sighed "We are currently under attack. Ice is upstairs at the towers precipice keeping whoever it is at bay, but the threat is still very real" he butted his cigarette out and teasingly pressed against her core before slipping out of the water "And now that it's out in the open air, I feel the need to rectify the situation, that I may return to my state of relaxation" he only half dressed. Breeches and Pistol Harness. His Vorpal Blade hand cannon was resting in his palm, the fully stocked 8 chamber revolver style loader being slammed back into place "Shall we have a bit of fun?"

This was becoming an issue. Phury was now playing goalie while the young lady on the tower provided him cover fire. The daggers in his hands were covered in both blood and ash, and he wasn't certain, but was he getting tired? At this point he had ashed more than 30 Kindred. And there seemed to be more waiting in the wings. Rhage landed next to him, his claws at the ready "Take a breather kid!" And launched himself at the next body that charged them. He did take a step back as well as a breathe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shattered Web   The Shattered Web - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Shattered Web
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silver Paths :: Chicago: A Dance with Death and all of His Friends :: The Serpent's Dance-
Jump to: