The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Demons Embrace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

A Demons Embrace Empty
PostSubject: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 6:38 am

Sitting behind his desk, Rhev watched the footage on his screen. Lightnings office didn't have cameras, but the rest of that club did. Oh the look she gave the Ventrue owner. It made Him proud. He watched him load her into his truck and depart. He knew where lightning was taking her. But she was alive, and, from what he saw, doing very well. He clicked his tongue and an urge came over him. He knew where it came from, and often he fought it. But this morning, as the sun threatened to crest over the horizon, he gave in. He stood and began walking, but not towards the door. His speed and his Ghost form had him outside of the nest in seconds, and within minutes he was standing in front of what looked at first appearance to be a run down abandoned building. But he knew it wasn't. She was here. Ghosting into the building and up, up, up, to the top floor. He reformed into a solid state halfway up the final flight and slowed to a mortals pace, before gingerly opening the door. He didn't make it all the way in before she came into his view. Her body completely bare and the way she moved, his arousal was apparent, but he wasn't here for the use of her body. Silently he hung his coat and removed his shoes. He knew she wasn't aware of his presence yet. He watched her intently, watching the magic she was weaving. It was once there was a lull in that magic that he stepped in and flawlessly joining her dance, almost as if he had been practicing with her for years. She startled and opened her eyes and he couldn't help his heart beating. His smile was warm "Hello my Love. Forgive me for intruding. I needed to see you" he smiled wider and looked over his shoulder at the eastern windows, right as the sun crested the horizon, it's brilliant glow reaching out across the face of the earth until it filled the room
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

A Demons Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 11:14 am

It had been a rough day of classes. One of her regulars, a fourteen year old boy had gotten shot and died because he had unknowingly stepped into the middle of a gang turf war. Another, a seventeen year old girl who had just earned a scholarship fully paid had lost her Mother to Cancer and given up both the scholarship and classes to try to help her family.

When classes had finally ended she had locked herself in her office and cried herself silly for a few hours. Then she'd cleared her head as best as she was able and done paperwork. Then there was the shower, and finally an attempt at a release.

Stripping down and binding her hair back, she went and began practicing. The idea of combining what she was with her art was her little secret. It was a release both mentally and physically but it also gave her a chance to practice her strengths. Who knows maybe one day she would show someone. Show 'HIM'.

The thought of him did draw a bit of a pang in her chest. The one night they'd shared at the theatre was still and always would be ingrained into her body and soul. Since then though ? Everytime they'd tried being intimate or expanding more than just the physical aspects, something had interrferred. Thus it had been all too easy to take up the volunteer position here and not have anyone notice. It didn't mean she didn't miss him, or mourn the distance.

Thus the dance.

And that was how she'd nearly had a heart attack. Or so it felt like. She'd been so distracted that she hadn't noticed she'd been being watched. Wait.. He'd come to dance with HER ? The King had taken time out-of his impossibly busy night to seek HER out ? For a moment when his heart beat, hers beat with it. Danced together as their bodies had. "My Love" He'd actually called her that... Oh how her heart soared.

Wait. NO. The timing was wrong. ALL WRONG.

Panic flew from her throat to echo and rebound about the room as she ran. Desperately trying to close the shading to block it out. Yet there was no way she could close all of them in time. Agony flew from her lips, only to be cut short.

He wasn't burning.

He wasn't ash.

Going to her knees before him she walked her arms around his waist and laid her head against him and just trembled.

Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

A Demons Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 11:10 pm

He lowered himself down to her level "Apologies again. I've been so preoccupied lately." He settled on his knees taking her into his arms "I have just recently perfected a ritual, that allows those like me to see the sun's light again, without threat of ash." He held her to him and his heart grew heavy. He had frightened her. "Side effects may include nausea, diarrhea, heart palpitations, and a wicked headache from sleep deprivation." He attempted a light chuckle, and it still came out like a mad scientist just revealed his big sinister plan. He really had to work on that.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

A Demons Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace EmptyFri Dec 10, 2021 12:26 am

"You're the King. I understand. Or at least try to. I've been trying to keep myself busy because I'm well... I'm not anyone to them and I don't want to be in your way."

Curling into your chest, the trembling slowly began to die down. There were a few muffled hiccups, a sniffle or three and then a muttered,

"I'm so glad I don't wear makeup while here."

Maneuvering her fingers so they could slide up over your chest, a skin on skin contact, she finally sighed quietly. Though this was more one of contentment.

"I'm not mad, just so you know. Today's just been rough. And then suddenly you were here. And the sun. And I panicked. Thank you for explaining so I won't again. At least about this specific aspect."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

A Demons Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 1:14 am

He chuckled quietly and pulled them down to lay on the floor, maneuvering her head to lay on his chest still "I'm just glad you're safe. When I had learned that you undertook this endeavor I had gotten worried. But after seeing the levels of your magic my worry is all but dissipated" he sighed contentedly.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

A Demons Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 1:27 am

Nearly any of the tension that remained in her body washed away as if by a cleansing rain at the comfort that your embrace afforded her. Her eyes fluttered shut and while she was far from in slumber, her body was near perfectly still. After several long moments of delicious silence,

"I needed something to do. With no longer dancing for the theatre and not having to worry about another surgery, at least for the foreseeable future ? I needed something that made me more than just a space filler. I know I'm the weakest out of all of your people, but Wolfe would not have released me from his tutelage if I was incompetant. I'm not the delicate flower that you rescued from the graveyard anymore. At least not mostly. I'm sorry that you were worried though. It really wasn't my intention."

Though oh how she seemed to light up like New Years in New York at your compliment upon her magic.

"I know I'm still not battle trained, or combat tested, but I figure that will happen eventually. Knowing my luck ? Probably when I least expect it."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

A Demons Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 2:09 am

He stared at the ceiling her words confounding him "Weak? You clearly have no idea why those at the nest show you such respect. It's humbling that you think so highly of me, but my worry doesn't come from you being on payroll. It comes from my feelings for you. From my desire for you, not just your body, but you. Your entirety. You fill my mind constantly, relentlessly, and I want nothing else." He couldn't believe he'd allowed the words to spill forth. He'd never actually said the words, but neither had he implied them either. Not that he'd been given much of a chance, and that wasn't either of theirs fault. His hands slid along her flesh innocently, but the way he teased above her ass cheeks, and ribs, one would think he wasn't being innocent. But the spaced look on his face showed his hands were moving of their own volition.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

A Demons Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 2:44 am

Were it not for the spaced look you were wearing you would see the stunned look crossing her features at your words. Like a deer in the headlights, she seemed almost oblivious to the path of your hands running down over her flesh. Shock at your words about those at the Nest, but far more was the intensity of the gaze over the words of your feelings for, towards her.

"I'm not very good with words. I'm far better with my drawings and dance... But I knew since you first saved me. Since I first babbled like a little ninny and passed out on you that I wanted to belong to you. Even when we've had our struggles, our tiffs, I've wanted to be yours. I don't think I've wanted something as much in my life as this. As you."

Seeming a bit nervous now, almost as if she were uncertain of what to do with herself, inspiration seemed to suddenly strike. Reaching up and plucking several strands of that rich copper and fire silk free from her scalp, she swiftly bound them together. Reaching down and capturing one of your hands, she wrapped it around your wrist before tieing it off.

"There. You already have my heart but that can be a bit difficult to see. That's a promise band. My word, my vow that until you take it off, I'm yours."

Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

A Demons Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 3:31 am

He watched her wind the follicles round his wrist with contentment and his heart actually beat a couple of times. Once she was done he stared at it with elation "I shall endeavor to see it never be removed then, but I must ask you something in return. Something that has been on my mind" he sat up, and in those brief seconds he reached deep and called on his Celerity to Move Between the Ticks over to his coat, retrieve something from its inner pocket, and return to his former spot, just sitting up straighter.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

A Demons Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 3:45 am

She purred with contentment, nearly vibrating with pleasure over your acceptance of something so small, so simple. Now you got to see the curiosity brightening her gaze until it rivaled the shine of the sun itself. Nodding her head rapidly, she sucked at her lower lip for a moment, before so simply answering,

"Ask and shall it be in my power, you shall receive. Be it not, I will rend the stars from the Heavens themselves to see that I be able to fulfill your request. Once I have granted what you have requested, I do have a gift for you though. Onecthatvi hope works and doesn't explode."

Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

A Demons Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 4:28 am

"Within you power it is, and tis not." He looked down at the floor in contemplation before rolling onto his knees. He paused for a moment and glanced at her before smirking "I will have you know that matters of the heart are still a mystery to me. But I have you to thank for helping me unravel at least some of the mystery. But.." He rocked back enough to raise his left leg, planting his foot and leaned on it, anyone with eyes could see a small velvet box in his hand "in helping me I've become fond of you, as you know, and as I've never done something like this before...I....umm..." The Black Hands Revenge, aka Rhev, King of Chicago, terror of the Camarilla and Sabbat alike, was nervous. He looked down at the box and smiled bashfully "A show of intent I feel is needed. As well as a show of true feelings. My Orchid Viper" he looked at her then "I bare my heart to you. And ask that you be mine. As my Wife" his amethyst eyes glowed bright his smile having faded, almost as if he was preparing himself. Maybe he dreaded her response, maybe he didn't want to seem to eager, or perhaps he was simply waiting.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

A Demons Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 9:54 am

Okay so now she was getting nervous. Someone in his position was not designed to kneel at least not often. Or unless it was something absolutely important. Truthfully, she'd never seen him do it before and it kind of gave her the jitters. But she listened, curiosity again getting the better of her.

He was thanking her. A silly thing to say thank you for in her humble opinion, but okay. Then he suddenly changed his positioning and she saw it. Holy fracking balls and biscuits. Was that a ring box ? Oh that's a dumb question, brain. Of course it is. His whole line of commentary and the positioning for it was making even more sense now. At least he suddenly looked like he felt nervous. Wait.... HE looked like he felt nervous ? She felt like butterflies as an entire species were going to explode out of her stomach.

Oh now she was going to cry. Or throw up. Or maybe both. He'd actually done it. He was holy frackin balls proposing and she was just standing there like a fish out of water. Of course she was going to say yes. How could he think otherwise ? It might be helpful for her to vocalize that though.

"I wasn't exactly prepared forthis so I don't have anything clever or spectacular lined up to say. So I hope that just saying yes, Rhev, I'll marry you and let the world know that I'm yours. That I'll grace all the unimportants with the knowledge of who I belong to, body, mind, heart, and soul is enough. Which by the way, I would love you forever even if you hadn't just proposed to me."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

A Demons Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 9:13 pm

His smile was brighter than the sun as he sprang forward and tackled her to the ground wrapping his arms around her "Yes would have been enough" and kisses her passionately.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

A Demons Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 10:48 pm

The phrase spider monkey would quickly come to mind with how all of her limbs coiled around him when he took her to the ground. And oh how your venomous flower eagerly returned that kiss. Both drank down the taste of your lips as well as offering herself in return. While there was no blood involved kissing the creation that she was, seemed a high in and of itself. There was pure joy that radiated from her and for anyone with even a shred of empathy in their body, it was nearly palatable.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

A Demons Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 11:50 pm

He sat up with her in his lap, their noses close to one another. His smile rivaled the sun "I think I could get used to the feeling of happiness. You have a tendency to cause it to rise up" he kissed her sweetly as he laid back pulling her with him so she may lay on his chest once more "So where should we look for venues?"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

A Demons Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 12:27 am

"Then you'll have to find a way to shrink me and keep me ever in your pocket that you'll never be without me. Orcthe more simple method would be just to rub the bracelet I gave you."

The sweetness of the kiss had joy continuing to bubble free from her, much like an ever flowing fountain of it. Curling in against his chest, her cheek rubbing back and forth like a contented kitten,

"Truthfully ? I don't know. It's never something I've thought about. I also don't exactly have an overwhelming amount of friends, much less female ones who did. I'd have to think on it. Maybe do a Google search for ideas. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

A Demons Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 6:20 am

"I've never put any thought into it. Before you I'd never known companionship such as this." That friction she was making though, on his chest, was giving life to an urge in his loins. He shifted, not uncomfortably, but she was laying right on top of his cock, and he wasn't trying to cause her any discomfort. "Don't mind me. Just resituating" his chuckle was awkward and humble.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

A Demons Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 7:06 am

"Well... Because we're going to need to hold it at night, somewhere with good lighting is going to be necessity. What type of guest list are we going to need ? Is this a wedding for the King, or a wedding for Rhev and Orchid ? Is it going to be just other vampires, or a mixture ? That'll make a huge difference with refreshments which I think can sometimes effect venues."

Drifting off into quiet contemplation, she gave a tiny, playfully teasing rock of her hips against you. Tilting her head just enough to caress the tip of her tongue up and along your throat till reaching your eat, she placed a tiny nip to the edge of it.

"No worries, so am I. Open bar or closed ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

A Demons Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 1:22 am

And now his mind was muddled up. They were in a secluded space. There was no one around, and no one coming. No one knew where they were. His hands roamed over her naked form feeling the soft flesh like it was the first time he'd touched her. It was effortless for him to roll placing her below him, and once she was settled he kissed her, but quickly broke the connection to begin a slow and torturous slide of his tongue from her chin down between her breasts, over her naval, to slip his head between her thighs. It was all at once, he slid a hand under her ass to her lower back while his other hand clamped a thigh to his shoulder, and up she came to sit upon his shoulders bare to the world in the space around them, as his tongue tormented her core.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

A Demons Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 6:47 am

His lack of verbal response had her head tilting curiously. Studying him intently, her lips curved softly, sheepishly. Cheeks flushing a soft rose hue, she arched when his hands began their exploration. It was a quiet sound when he rolled them, one that grew when his lips took hers. Moaning into that kiss, it was a tiny sound when it was so quickly broken. Yet when he began that torment with his tongue,she truly blossomed. Not just arching to offer herself up but stretching, spreading herself. Offering herself up, a willing sacrifice to a dark and all consuming God. That thought came before his mouth was suddenly between her thighs. Her hand snapped out, a soft jerking motion as magic washed out over the room.

That direct and blatant assault had her dancing on his mouth. Hips rolling, she suddenly shifted so that her upper body was hanging down along his. Shoving his pants aside, her fingers found his length and guided it to her mouth. First time for everything. Sweeping her tongue over his length, she slid it into her mouth and sucked. Hungrily. Eagerly.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

A Demons Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 11:33 pm

As she shifted on his shoulders he leaned backwards until his back was again on the floor, his tongue never stopping. Her lips wrapped around him and he was pretty sure he'd found heaven. His hands continued to roam now that they weren't busy holding her up, sweeping over her ass cheeks and thighs, until finally stopping in her cheeks to grip them and open her wider for him to plunge that skilled tongue into her cunt. Being able to extend his tongue into a snake like form definitely helped him as he found and paid attention to that extra sensitive spot, and he knew he'd found it when she threatened to drown him with her wetness.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

A Demons Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 12:04 am

Oh this she could get behind. Heavens above and Hells below have mercy on the poor fool that managed to break through the barrier she'd put up, for she would not. While she had not expected this rendezvous in the dawning hour, she would not again be denied time with him of any form.

But she was a reactive lover, her hands doing their own explorations. Her mouth however was a quick study for a virgin to giving blow jobs. Her uniqueness lending to a lessened need for oxygen meant that she could stay down for longer before coming up with mewling little gasps for air. This next time when she went down, it was with a little test. That was the faintest inquisitive graze of fangs along your length, just enough to tease without threatening any actual harm.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

A Demons Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 12:25 am

He didn't realize he was starving. For her. Those Fangs made their appearance and he couldn't help himself. That tongue of his actually latched onto the spot it was teasing deep in her sex, and he fed briefly moaning as he tasted her vitae as it elevated his mind like a drug. Those fingers gripped her cheeks more as his cock stiffened more. He wasn't ready to pop, but more than safe to say he was enjoying every last second of it.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

A Demons Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 12:59 am

Bravo, dear Rhev. That unexpected bite in such a uniquely intimate place had her screaming an orgasm around your cock, a second following swiftly on it's heels as you fed from her. Her hands scrambled, grasped for something, anything to hold onto as her body was rocked with the nigh on mind numbing pleasure. Her body shuddered violently against your mouth, her juices flooding your tongue as well as that precious, precious blood.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

A Demons Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 1:30 am

He drank those orgasms down with the sweet addicting crimson liquid, as well as her bodily fluids. He didn't care He wanted all of it, for he was a thirsty slut for her. A moment after her body finally calms he rolls once more, begrudgingly removing her lips from him. Up on his knees he swept her up quickly before she could even pout. As he rose to his feet he felt it. The gaze. One of only two that didn't set him on edge. He spoke aloud almost as if speaking to her "You know, I think we'd be far more comfortable in my quarters back at the Nest." He walked over to a door on one of the outer walls and opened it, into darkness. His eyes only on her smiling He stepped into the room and closed the door behind him. At first the darkness was to thick even for their vampiric senses, but he felt strongly about it as he reached out and found the switch on the wall. Flipping it the elegant lighting system of his bedroom at the nest came to life illuminating his room. Onyxia was present lounging on the bed and looked up when they entered. She had no qualms about moving and quickly finding her way out as he laid Orchid out on the bed and began to strip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Demons Embrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace Empty

Back to top Go down

A Demons Embrace
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silver Paths :: Chicago: A Dance with Death and all of His Friends :: The Serpent's Dance-
Jump to: