The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Demons Embrace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

A Demons Embrace - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 2:33 pm

"Quite certain. I always believed you would bore of them." He shifted her off of his lap and stood heading for his armoire "Its not like their exciting or anything" he looked at his phone and paused with a simple 'Hmm?' before opening the doors hiding his clothes and pulling fabric free from it.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 2:57 pm

"If you had any clue how boring my Dr's appointments were, and the recuperation time after my surgeries... I know how to deal with boring. I appreciate your concern for my entertainment or lack thereof but it's an opportunity for time with you of any form. I am going to have to acquire clothes from my rooms though as you may have absconded with me from the studio before I could grab the ones there. Is everything okay though ? You seem distracted."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 11:06 pm

He seemed to fall back into his mind more for a moment before meeting her gaze "I am fine. I believe my dream to be more vision than fantasy. And if that holds true then preparations must be made sooner rather than later." His smile was warm and genuine "But it's nothing to concern myself with now." He stood and walked over to his dresser and pulled the top right drawer "Mayhaps look through here first?" They were all hers, but the drawer was full of underwear, shirts, pants. He pointed to the armoire "And im sure there's something in there that would fit you. He was being cheeky, clearly.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 12:06 am

Meeting cheeky with sassy,

"I could always go with you to your meeting completely in the nude. Surely I can't be that distracting to your focus."

Muffling a snicker behind her palm, the look on her face said she wasn't done with you yet. Walking over to the armoire where YOUR clothes were, she withdrew a simple black button down. Slipping it on without a bra, the tails of it kissed just to her mid thighs. Then came the sheer stockings that everytime she moved flashed a strip if skin between them and the shirt. Withdrawing a completely mundane pair of snug boy shorts, black as well of course, she stepped into those. Moving before the mirror, she piled her bed tussled hair atop her head. Pinning it in place so various tendrils fell loose to frame her face, it also left her neck deliciously bared. Turning back to face you, she did a slow turn so you could view the full attire. Then gliding over to you, she arched up to murmur in your ear,

"Is there anything you'd add, My King ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 12:52 am

"Yes actually" his focus became razor sharp as he moved to the armoire and pulled out a black bustier and stepped over to her. Wrapping the garment around her delicately, as long as she worked with him, and began to synch her in "I feel this helps aid the look your going for" his smile was full of passion.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 12:58 am

She was quite agreeable in fact, moving with you as easily as if you'd helped her dress a thousand times before.

"Heels or barefoot ? I also need to find a neck piece of some form."

Leaning back against you for a moment once she was fully cinched in place, she purpousely shifted her ass against you in a teasing fashion. Clearly she was trying to make sure you were quite distracted while in your meeting.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 1:28 am

His hand clamped down on her hips briefly as she pressed herself into him, and the strike was quick as he sank his Fangs into her neck, long enough for the Kiss to take hold before retracting himself from her flesh once more. The growl that escaped his rib cage was chocked full of desire and passion.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 3:19 am

Oh how she moaned when those fangs sank in, your poisonous flower reactive as always to even the slightest of your touches. You could most definately tell how even that hint of the kiss had her eager. Wet. Very, very ready for you. When you withdrew, her words were shakey.

"I was thinking maybe if I had access to certain... Accessories you might find it interesting to have things filling my holes while we're at your meeting. See how still and quiet I can be until you're done. Since sitting on your lap with your cock buried in me during it likely isn't an option."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 3:44 am

"Such as? I'm not well versed in modern sex technology" he seemed some what bashful and leaned into her from behind, forcing her to bend at the waist, cause her ass to become more pronounced. She would feel his cock pressing into the crack of her cheeks "And if your so hungry to be filled I can postpone for a while longer. The night just began" his hand slipped into the front of those boy shorts and immediately got to work on her clit.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 3:56 am

"It doesn't have to be modern. Is there anything you can think of that you possess other than your cock, tongue, or fingers that you could use to stuff my holes ?"

As she felt you rubbing against her ass, she reached back and flipped the tails of the shirt out of the way. Even being considerate enough to pull down the back half of the boy shorts for easier access, when your fingers found her clit she simply removed them entirely.

How quickly she grew wet for you, her body an instrument that required your Masterful playing of it. Dancing back and forth between your teasing fingers and teasing cock,

"I'm always hungry for your cock. You could always fuck my ass now, and still leave things in my holes at the meeting. Our ditty little secret and all."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 4:43 am

He contemplated denying her. But his body refused to utter anything. He simply swept his hand down his stomach to the hem of his pants, and pushed them free releasing himself from their confines. With her bent the way she was it was quite simple to angle himself. He looks up into the mirror he had forgotten was in front of them and smiles "Hands on the mirror, like a good girl". When she puts her hands up is when he will begin his invasion. A gentle yet firm grip on her thigh would lift her leg and place it on the dresser top, opening her cheeks for him more.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 4:56 am

"Yes Master."

She said the words as she placed her hands upon the mirror. Seeming to test both how they tasted on her lips as well as your reaction to them, her eyes held yours in the face of the mirror. Licking her lips hungrily at the sight of your now bared cock, it was a tiny whimper at the slowness of your invasion. Around soft little moans,

"Fuck me hard... Please. Like your very life depends on it."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 5:31 am

That hand around her throat cutting off her airway tugged her back so he was next to her ear "In due time baby girl. I know your a little slut for me, but I wish to use you properly. And now that you've convinced me" the ripping of the shirt was effortless. She wouldn't be sure when the tendrils snaked out of the mirror and wrapped around her wrists, or the ones wrapped around her ankles but she would find herself veritably tied down, completely at his mercy, but she would be given a moment as he finally pressed the last of his length in between her ass cheeks "I'm going to take my time with it, and give you want you crave. What you've asked for. Now you keep your eyes on your Master, do not close them" he spoke as his skin began to take on a paler hue than it held. The difference between alabaster and porcelain. Horns spiraled from his forehead arcing back over his hair, as black leather wings sprout from his back, his hand was replaced by the his lethal tail, squeezing only enough to let her know it was there, his Now clawed hands feather light trailed down to her breasts. Taking one into his hand his other hand reaches between her legs and teases her clit. The next words he spoke would give a God cause for fear "Watch me me fuck you like the little slut you are for me" his thrust was quick, and hard. Merciless while also endearing.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 5:44 am

As you tugged her back, she arched with the motion, even in so simple a thing attempting to assist you. She did pout at the implication that she'd have to wait, though when your shirt was ripped off of her, she wriggled eagerly.

The when didn't matter just the fact that she was suddenly properly bound and vulnerable to you ? It had her cunt nearly dripping with arousal quite suddenly. The slowness of your penetration didn't help any either as you forced her ass to stretch to take you while also forcing her to feel every inch of you.

Oh she watched you via the mirror allright, which meant you also got to see her eyes darken with lust as you let your more demonic side show. You couldn't exactly be sure which she liked your clawed caress on more, her breast or her clit though she bucked into both caresses bound or not.

It was those last words however that when set with that thrustchadcher cumming hard. Violently even. Crying out she managed to somehow keep her eyes opened as you'd ordered.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 6:12 am

Those claws roamed as she csme, covering her thighs her ass cheeks, stomach and tits all in red marks, some borderline bleeding. Once she was free of the throes of her orgasm he continued to slowly work his cock in and out of her tight ass, as that tail around her throat cinched even tighter.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 6:22 am

Finally starting to relearn how to breathe, she took your cock still, her body trembling. When she was clear headed. Cognizant enough to uttered speech,

"Harder please, Master ? Pound my slutty little ass and pump me full of your cum like the slut that I am. Leave me sore and dripping from your cock."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 8:27 am

The newest tendril spawned from the mirror and shot out invading her mouth and driving down into her throat "That's enough out of the little slut. You want me to fuck you like a pretty little cum dumpster, and cum dumpsters don't talk. So I'll just give your mouth something to do. And as good as this hole feels..." His transition from ass to pussy was flawless, one moment pulling free, the next driving home deep into her cunt.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 12:14 pm

There was a moment where the unexpected invasion had her choking, gagging. Yet rather quickly she acclimated and laid her oral skills to pleasuring that tendril as if it were your cock. You could tell from the way the muffled sounds of pleasure grew bit also from how she tightened further still around you, that such treatment, the words you were laying upon her were only arousing her further.

Gasping when there was that unexpected lane change, she tried to writhe further. This angle gave for a perfect depth of penetration, allowing for you to press so far that it felt that if you weren't careful, you might penetrate her very womb.

You could tell how you taking her ass had thrilled her, but this hole ? The passage of life creation itself had her juices dripping down your cock, down her thighs. She was a wild thing on your cock, her fingers scrabbling for purchase on the mirror as for a moment you thought they might actually fall away. Yet she somehow managed to maintain the placement upon which you'd ordered them.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 2:13 am

The hiss that ripped through the air was strain. The way her pussy milked his cock, the way she gave herself to him. His claws sink into her ass cheeks as he uses them as well as his hold on her throat to press himself into, so far that the head of his cock almost gains access to her womb. His words were almost hurried "Your going to cum for me. Right now, as I pump you full of my dark seed. Your going to take it all, and spill none" he was barely able to utter the last sylable as his body fought his hold on it and unleashed the powerful explosion of his orgasm into her womb, quickly straining it with the volume, spilling into her cunt as well.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 6:01 am

She was such a good girl for you. Following orders near immediately and to utter perfection, she arched in ecstatic pleasure at your words. The way your cock thrust true into her womb before spilling your seed caused a most violent form of orgasm. She shattered around your cock, her scream being muffled by the tendril down her throat. Bucking against, she milked your cock of your seed with a hungry intensity. In fact she responded to your command far better than even you had expected giving you a second and then a third orgasm back to back before finally collapsing against you.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 11:56 pm

As she collapsed he bared her weight, the tendrils disappeared leaving him free to lift her into his arms, causing his member to fall free from her sex. Before she would realize it they were settling into the bed, her against his chest the entire time he whispered to her "Such a good girl. You did so well. I love you"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 12:04 am

Oh she was purring like a contented cat as you cradled her against your chest. Rubbing herself against you, skin slick with a fine sheen of sweat, shecdid manage to wriggle free of your arms.

"You haven't seen just how good yet."

Slithering her way down your body, she began working on licking ALL of you clean of her juices. Purring. Nibbling. Sucking, she gave you a veritable tongue bath before finally crawling her way back up you. Laying her head back upon your chest,

"I love you more."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 12:29 am

He twitched, his chest heaved, and his hands fought to not interupt her. Once she was settled once more he wrapped his arms around her again "We'll never get out of here at this point, and I'm ok with that"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 8:25 am

You felt her delighted purr of laughter as your chest heaved, your fingers twitching slightly. It played out along your flesh before she was even finished with her bathing. Burying her face into your throat, she sprinkled kisses along your flesh.

"As much as I would be too, don't you actually need to go to that meeting at some point ? If you don't, I vote for staying. However, we should actually be responsible at some point."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 1:27 am

He gave her a squeeze and set her down "Your right. I do need to speak to the Wolves." He seemed to have to pry himself from her side to stand and redress himself. As he did he sent a message, then after another minute he sent another. He finally looked at her again and she would see why he was avoiding it. He was stunned. He stood there staring at her unable to stop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Demons Embrace
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silver Paths :: Chicago: A Dance with Death and all of His Friends :: The Serpent's Dance-
Jump to: