The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Demons Embrace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

A Demons Embrace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 1:51 am

It would take quite some time for to come down from a pleasure high like that. While there were many things she seemed to be a quick study at, regaining her composure after such an orgasm did not seem to be one of those things. Her body in that state of fluid, boneless, relaxation that came after proper orgasms, she seemed to not have registered your words at first. It was only when the dawning was replaced by such darkness that you felt her coming to coherence with a quickness.

As you laid her down you would only catch the slight twinge of sadness over where you were now because you were not only fucking old but also perceptive as hell. She did cover it surprisingly well before wriggling up into the centervofvthe bed and burrowing under the covers. Nuzzling her cheek into your pillow, you could feel her gaze still watching you intently.

"A bed would be more comfortable than what I could have offered you there, you're right. Especially considetingbyou don't do anything in small measures."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 2:18 am

He quirked a brow as she burrowed and tilted his head "I'm still hungry" he licked his lips, then Fangs, with that all to long serpent like tongue "I hope you didn't think we were finished? Just a simple change of location" he spoke as he stripped not even caring where the clothes fell, he was to preoccupied with the still writhing body before him. He all but ripped the covers off of the bed and her and kneels onto the mattress practically stalking her, with absolutely no malicious intent. He was nothing but sex and desire at this point, and he was all hers.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 2:51 am

There was just the tiniest hint of an impish smirk to her lips at your initial couple of comments. It was all too evident that something of bratty inclination was coming.

"Whatever could you mean ? I'm simply exhaaaausted. I thought you were bringing me back here so I could sleep."

Fluttering her eyelashes up at you in a terrifyingly impressive innocent fashion, you would watch her trace a finger down over her cunt, coating it in juices. Tipping her head to the side , she traced the honeyed moisture down the side of her throat.

"If you're truly still hungry, mine King, I thought you might prefer something sweet with your meal. That way that talented beast between your legs can enjoy a tighter hole, should it be your desire."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 5:07 am

That long serpent tongue stretched out to her ankle, and slowly glides up to her knee, then even slower down her inner thigh his cheek sliding along behind it from her knee. Torturous intent has it gliding over the top of her mound to that sweet sensitive spot where her thigh met her torso, and teased until his lips were almost on her. That was when it unmercilessly plunged back into her depths exploring finding every sensitive spot it could to torment. The moan that rumbled up from his chest into her core was filled with pleasure and satisfaction, those amethyst high beams even being squelched by his eye lids falling over them from the pure pleasure he was feeling. His hands gingerly rest on the back of her thighs, pushing them up to give him better access and holding them there while her core was ravaged relentlessly.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 6:14 am

She had repositioned herself up on one bent arm to be better able to view him, but that was lost when your unexpected return to her core had her falling back with a soft cry of pleasure. More sensitive than most to begin with, the added sensitivity from the earlier pleasuring did in fact have her writhing. Yet the motions were more sinuous, almost serpentine in how she moved to better greet your tongue. While you might hold her thighs, she would reach down and spread herself there for you, further clearing the path for that dastardly tongue of yours.

Were your eyes to be open, you would see the glory that was your deceptively delicate poisonous flower spread before you in the center of your bed. Blood and fire hair spread like wild waves across your pillows. Porcelain pale flesh undulated, glistening with the barest sheen of sweat. Other areas however were much more than glistening. More like drenched as you played her body as if it were some exquisite instrument.

When words were finally managed, forced between moans. Gasps and other in articulate sounds of pleasure, it was to utter an unabashed plea.

"Rhev.... Please... I nee... More. I need to feel all of you over me. In me. Please."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 6:23 am

He needed nothing more. With a 'slurp' he pulled his face free and rose to claim those pleading lips with his own, her sensitive pussy dripping wet gave little resistance as he pierced her deep. One hand slid to the small of her back, as the other went to the back of her neck to hold her forehead to his, that he may whisper to her better "Show me. Show me how much you need it. Give me a reason to change these sheets Mine Orchid Viper."
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 6:37 am

Oh how she arched, much like some sort of feline when you penetrated her in the way she was so craving. Crying out, her hands found your spine and you felt the bite of her nails claiming your flesh. Even with your words of subtle command, of simple request she still whimpered. Tightening down around you, gripping you like a vice that was specially designed for your cock,

"I don't want cum yet. We'll be done if I do and I need to feel you like this. I've been mad for you. That night when you first claimed me ? You've ruined me for anyone, anything else. Permission please to hold off until you're willing to achieve your own release ? I'll make it worthwhile, I promise."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 6:48 am

"My precious" he slowed pressing into her with purpose "I know what you ask for, and I shall give that to you. But tonight you shall learn. Of your own body, and its capabilities. I crave you. And wish to drive you mad, so mad you will be once we are done" he stopped only briefly pressing into that sensitive area with the head of his cock "But you must trust in me, trust that it is alright. To feel these releases. To have them. Because I want you to have them, and more. I want you to get lost in it knowing I am here, and will hold you together. Please My Orchid. Cum. For. Me." Those last words weren't a demand. They were pleading. Begging.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 7:16 am

At some point those vibrant green eyes had begun to glow and you found yourself unable to say at exactly what point it had been. Was it when you had proposed ? Was it the first orgasm of the night ? Or had it been when your length properly pierced her ? Did it truly matter as they shone like neon potent lights up at you ?

You knew she tracked your words, or at least the majority of them as they were uttered. You could see the uncertainy in those glowing depths, but you could also see her determination to believe your words, believe you.

It was those last words though, especially uttered as they were that had one of her hands shooting up. Sweeping your neck bare of anything that might be in the way she sank her fangs into your throat. Striking like the serpent she had been named after, she claimed your flesh even as you sent her body shattering to the stars and back with an orgasm that put all of the other's to shame.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 10:18 am

She claimed what was hers and he let her. Using the leverage he already had he sits up with her still in his lap and continues to expertly roll those hips of his into her. The old norse he uttered was filled with anxiety and pleasure. His hips gained a sense of urgency, pressing harder and harder. Until finally he could no longer stand the torment, and ripped her from his neck, to sink his own Fangs into her breast as he held her down on him, pumping her full with his orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 10:42 am

She drank. Fully. Heavily. Without restraint. Letting go of fears and limitations, she took what your body offered. Her eyes never closed but remained open. That orgasm would be impossible to beat the intensity of this night, but that did not mean you could not still wring smaller ones from her. Between the thrusts of your length into her core. The sound of your voice flowing into her ears. There was a surprisingly impressive snarl when you ripped her fangs from your throat yet it died before given fullest life when you sank your own pearly whites into her breast. You would rip one last roll of pleasure from her as your release exploded into her core.

When you finally stopped spilling into her and she stopped twitching, it was a good thing you were holding onto her or she might have fallen over. Instead, body slumped against yours, it was a quiet but strikingly strong voice that carried with sincerity.

"Marry me today. Tonight. I don't want to wait. Not anymore."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 11:20 pm

He didn't even move when he spoke, other than to take the breathe he needed for the words "Without hesitation. I happen to know someone who can officiate" he snuggled in closer to her "But we will have to wait for the rest of our world to wake up for the night. The blessing I was given isn't afforded to all, and not all would accept it. Thus we must wait just a bit longer, only a few hours." He removed himself from her slowly before stretching out and lounging in top of her while licking her breast to seal the wound he had inflicted.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 11:36 pm

If you thought she had shine before, the afterglow of the sex combined with your immediate acceptance of her request had her radiant. Even the slight pout at the having to wait a few measly hours could not dim it. You would taste the spike of typical Viper curiosity when you mentioned knowing someone that could officiate. She clearly was intending to ask something of it when she stopped, brow furrowing ever so slightly.

"It doesn't bother you that I won't have time to gather the money for a proper dress ? I don't even have a ring for you. How am I this forgetful of important aspects ?"

That radiance began to fade as she mentally kicked herself. It's dimming was paused though as a sigh of contentment slipped from her when you stretched out over her, flesh meeting flesh.

"Are you sure you're okay with my impatience on this ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 1:58 am

"I need but an hour to make any potential dream you have for a ceremony come true. I am well connected remember love?" His words were teasing, but also true. He knew they were there before they presented themselves, but his vipers emerged onto the surface of the mattress and slithered onto his back, the 4 heads moving as if attached to the same body. They found a comfy spot between his shoulders and stopped moving, heads resting on one another. The low mewling told him that Onyxia had reentered the room as well, the sudden weight behind him confirming her presence. She simply laid pressed into his leg and got comfy as well.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 2:09 am

"I've never had one, Rhev. I was fairly certain that I was going to die if my heart kept... Well kept giving out. Guys don't like to date sick girls obsessed with dance and art. So marriage was never something I had any reason to envision. All that matters to me is that I have a ring to put on you, and something to wear that will make me a bride worthy of you."

Seeing that your creature companions had returned, she did smile over that. You would remember she had adored them since their first meeting.

"I don't even care if you pick it out. Screw the whole groom not seeing the bride before the wedding. I refuse to give you a chance to get void feet."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 2:43 am

He raised his head with a smirk "Then grant me a boon. And give me 24 hours. To get everything ready, and give you and I an opportunity to go shopping" as he snuggled back into her chest his vipers having been shifted as he moved, dropped off of his shoulders and onto her belly getting comfy once more.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 3:06 am

"If it were to make you happy, heart that gives mine life, I would do anything to make you happy."

Her sincerety was so pure, it was almost painful. Her intrigue over the idea of a shopping trip with you for such an important event was potent as well. The icing on the cake was when the vipers curled on her stomach. Deft fingers reached out to begin caressing each of the serpents equally, a quiet almost trilling of contentment tumbling from her.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 3:27 am

He sighed contentedly and finally gave into the nagging feeling of slumber that haunted him, and he fell dead to the world curled on her chest. He was officially gone for the day.

Krys sat just outside the door, Onyxia having stopped him moments before and warned him. He had thought to leave immediately, but something kept him present. That was until he heard the murmured words of marriage and ceremony and shopping. That was when he finally stepped from the door heading upwards phone in hand. He began speaking before he'd made it 3 steps up, and didn't stop talking all the way to his office. Rhev kept him around for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 3:35 am

Slumber wasn't something that came to the young flower. Laying there curled up with her heart and his serpents, she continued to caress them in silence. It was less a pointless stare at the wall and more a distracted one, her mind to dizzy with thoughts, and hopes to fall to Morpheus's sway. And in truth ? Curled up beside him was where she'd wished to be for days, weeks even by now. Besides, she'd have to be a fool not to enjoy the occasional glance over at the perfection of form that he was. That was likely, albeit embarrassingly how he'd find her still when back to the land of the wakeful and the living he came.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 3:48 am

It wasn't her, or his vipers, or the sassy panther that woke him. No alarm clock, nor loud thunderous crash. But he came back to life springing off of the bed instantly on the defensive, the snarl coming out of him sinister matching his demonic form that roiled over his skin changing his appearance. He scanned the room and turned setting those amethyst eyes on her and his ghouls. Realization set in and he deflated, reverting instantly back to his natural form "Forgive me" he seemed out of breath and, was he sweating? "Bad dream"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 10:16 am

She had briefly, faintly begun to drift into that place between waking and dreaming. Not actually sleepy, but sometimes perfect, well in this case near perfect contentment could cause that. So she was a drowsy flower, though did it really matter ? She was in the safest place possible, beside her Heart, beside her King.

Yet when suddenly she was flung aside from where she'd been curled up with him and the snakey boys, she rolled with it and onto the floor. Cradling the scaley boopers to her chest to protect them, she landed on the floor on the other side of the bed. Scooting all of them carefully under the bed, it was the quietest muttered, 'stay there' but she still knew they'd here it. Vibrant, piercing, wyld fyre green was the color of the flames that licked at her fingertips as they rested, ready at her sides for in case this continued to go sideways.

When he seemed more cognizantly himself, she let the flames dissipate before climbing fully to her feet. Slowly, carefully walking over to him, she would give him a moment to assess that it was her approaching and not a threat. Carefully lifting a pale skinned hand to caress your jaw,

"It's okay. No one nor nothing was damaged. But hey, if you're going for wake up calls that are utterly scarousing, that one worked. I don't think I'll ever stop finding that other side of you a bit too appealing. But hey. You're here. I'm here. Your snakey babies are here. We're bad asses and will protect you from whatever portents a bad dream might tell. Would you care to talk about it though? Maybe try to help get it out of your system ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 11:21 am

His gaze grew distant as if he were no longer looking at anything "A Warrior. A Human Warrior. Like nothing I've ever seen." He slumped down onto the bed "I fought him. But no matter how fast I moved, he would not go down. No matter where I struck him, he responded I'm kind. With more strength than he should have been capable of. His heart beat was thunderous, and his roar deafening" something over took him, and he began to giggle slightly "Its funny what our dreams will show us, no? I've always wondered what a worthy adversary looked like." He looked up at her then "Forgive me for my outrageous behavior." The smile he wore no longer held any kind of fear. He checked his phone, before responding to a message from Krys, saying he needed to talk to him about event details.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 11:42 am

"Thngs are not always what they appear, my King. Though I do believe dreams to have great value and meaning."

Slowly crawling up onto the bed with you as you spoke, she moved to straddle you, though you could tell her focus was entirely on the words you were speaking. Gentle hands. Those hands that had once known only art and suffering gently caressed down your chest. Your sides. Like feathers in their lightness they were. She would wait until you were fully done speaking before finally offering up more thought.

"No more outrageous than a child who found salvation among a bone yard. No more outrageous than a dieing woman who found life among the dead. Should this adversary steal you from me, I will be your Orpheus and you my Eurydice. I will hunt Hades himself and fight him for you until he returns you unto my arms. But I have Faith in you my King. Always and Ever."

Her words were passionate, but soft, her caress never ceasing as she spoke. Lowering her head to whisper the most tender, the most chaste of kisses to your lips, she moved until her breath played across your ear before whispering,

"All outrageousness aside.. I don't just like your other form as it too is a part of you... I don't suppose I could convince you to fuck me while you were transformed ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 12:17 pm

He pondered her words a moment taken aback. He'd never contemplated a sexual use for that form. He wasn't even sure he had the appropriate parts in that form. He did have a prehensil tail. He chuckled "Mayhaps one of these days we should experiment. But currently we should go speak to Krys, and I have a meeting with the Ulfric and his lieutenant to attend. Perhaps you would accompany me?" He looked her in the eye that playful gleam saying he didn't want to be a voice of reason.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 12:57 pm

Rhev if you kept surprising your wife to be with your words and actions, she was going to explode with happiness before ever making it to her own wedding. Oh you could see her mind had went delisciously dirty at your comment of experimenting with that form. Even if a wash of heat hadn't filled her eyes for a moment, the slight shift as she straddled you and the sudden scent of her arousal freshly flooding the air would have. Your request for her to join you at your meeting with the Garou King though ? That brought both a shine of happiness but also a glisten of tears that she quickly swept away with the back of her hand.

"You've never wanted me at your meetings before. Are you certain that's changed ?"

Her hopefulness that it had was quite apparent as she nearly bounced on you as she awaited your answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Demons Embrace   A Demons Embrace - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Demons Embrace
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silver Paths :: Chicago: A Dance with Death and all of His Friends :: The Serpent's Dance-
Jump to: