The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enter the Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

Enter the Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 4:03 am

The large black Chevy pickup rumbled down the interstate. In the back seat Silvie, the German Shepard slept with her head in his daughter's lap, who herself was sleeping. He pushed his sun glasses up further over his eyes. He knew the instant he was in Chicago proper. He could feel the magic of the local creatures. He drove through the city streets without regard for anyone outside of his truck. He passed by a large corporate like building dead in the center of the city, and made note of it. He continued until he found the building he was looking for. A higher end hotel. The Dragon lounging on top of it didn't quite sit right with him, but it wasn't acting out or threatening, so he ignored it. The valet tried to take his keys from him, but quickly backed away from the almost 7 foot tall bearded man with just a look over his glasses. He pulled his military cap down lower over his face and checked in. Padraic Tyrson was the name given. He did indeed have a reservation, of undetermined length. He collected his key and returned to his truck, heading for the underground garage. As he passed into the subterranean space the quiet voice of his daughter spoke through the sleep in her eyes from the back "Dad? Where are we?" "We're in Chicago, babe. Don't worry. Go back to sleep, I can carry you upstairs." "No that's ok. I'll help get our stuff and lay back down once we up there." He smiled and nodded "OK kiddo" he found a spot, next to the motorcycle parking area that had one high end crotch rocket decked for utility purposes. He nodded in approval and shut the truck off. "Alright abes, you grab the bag back there and grab Silvies leash. Just so no one bitches at us" "You got it!" Was her excited response. He hopped out and snatched the two bags out of the bed of the truck and waited for the young girl and dog to climb out of the back. Hitting the lock button they made their way to the elevator and hit the button for the top floor. She seemed to sway on her feet so he pulled her against him. The doors opened and both of them went ridged. Severe magics were working. He looked down at her and shook his head "Mages right?" They both giggled and headed for their room. She went straight in, but he lingered a moment as he took out a small knife and set to carving something on the door frame. He looked across the hall at the other door, and sucked his teeth once before stepping inside uttering something about supernaturals and their weird ways as he shut the door gently, and locking it.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

Enter the Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 12:45 pm

You had barely had time to turn around and view inwards upon the entryway to the suite of Hotel rooms that was in truth closer to an actual apartment when there was a knock at your door. It was polite, but firm. Powerful without being obnoxious. It could be the knock of a male or a female, but what it most definately was not was a cop knock. What rang odd about that was that out of the trio of suites on this floor, you knew the one was currently occupied by bodies that some instinct told you would not be leaving anytime soon. That third room you could have sworn was empty though. Curious and curiouser.

Because you were the smart type, it was peephole then decide whether or not to open the door. The first thing you would see would be two tiny noses.

"Abbicus and Alexander, you're being rude. Get your noses back so he can see all three of us. Unless of course you're going to speak and invite them to dinner."

The clearly male voice sounded way too casual to actually be mad or scolding but the two noses seemed inclined to listen anyways. As they drew back, you would see that they were in fact two ferrets. One was gold furred with odd black patches, the other a pristine white with the same black areas. Moving to coil around his shoulders, you would know be able to see the man that knocked.

His left eye was covered by an honest to God pirate patch. The right one was maybe green. Maybe blue. Was there a hint of purple in there ? The colors seemed to almost swirl and sway psychadellically. His hair was a true black that had been touched with highlights of red. You could see the undersides were shaved, the top portion being set back into a single braid. A braid the end of which swished as it brushed the floor. His face was too arresting to be defined as pretty. Strong nose, but almost delicate in a sense. Clearly it had been broken at least once and not been set right. His jaw was firm but again the word delicate came to mind for some reason. His lips though... They were honest to God dick sucking lips. Full without being too full, they drew attention to his mouth almost immediately. They should have off balanced his face yet didn't.

You would see he had piercings. Right eyebrow, there was a series of hoops. His septum and his labret. Two in the left ear and five in the right. Then because he was shirtless you would see that both nipples were as well as his bellybutton. There was a tattoo that crawled up from the line of his low slung jeans but because it must lead into a back piece, not a chest piece you couldn't exactly tell what he was. He was slender though. Lithe. As he shifted his weight to the other foot, you would be able to see the tone of muscle tucked away behind that almost delicate facade. A surprising amount of it actually.

The aforementioned jeans were holier that the Pope and had clearly seen better days. He was shoeless but not sockless, though those were mismatched.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

Enter the Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 2:22 pm

He hesitated a moment while holding his hand open. No abi nor loki moved to him instead steered clear as one of the bags popped open and his large menacing black axe rose from it and whirled over landing perfectly in his out held palm. Once his fingers were firmly wrapped around Reavers haft and let the weapon fall to his side and he opens the door keeping his arm, and the axe, behind it. He looked downward at the man, but with his whole head, not just his eyes, and allowed the low bass that was his voice rumble into the air "Doubt your a concierge. Can I help you?" The question didn't hold any kind of threat, but it also wasn't exactly friendly.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

Enter the Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 2:37 pm

Well Hell and a Hand Grenade you're tall. It'll be nice having a taller neighbor for once. I was a concierge once for three months. Set most of my family into outright fits of the vapors. Was absolutely worth it. Then my sister went and pulled her stunt and mine was forgotten about it. Before I talk your ear, I'm Maximus. Neighbor down rather than across. I was supposed to be having dinner guests tonight but their womb cricket caught the nasties. So I have dinner for most definately more than one. Thought I'd be friendly and offer dinner to the new guy. Before you ask, you don't look like an axe murderer. If you are and this is how I die ? Then it's meant to be my time."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

Enter the Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior EmptyFri Dec 17, 2021 1:27 pm

His decision was made for him when both Abi and Loki heard mention of food. Her quiet voice would barely reach his ears "Dad. We haven't eaten since we landed. Maybe we can try to make nice with the people around us?" She stepped up next to him looking up "Food sounds nice" her words were followed by a barely audible 'Worf'. The man's last words got a smirk from him and that bass rumbled the air once more "Don't worry. She won't eat them" he looked at the ferrets as he kicked the door open. He released his grip on the axe in his hand and leaned it behind the door "Lead the way"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

Enter the Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 12:27 am

"Oh I'm not worried. You'd be surprised by the two of them. When they're not pulling stunts to view for my attention that is. My friends were supposed to be bringing desert, so I apologize that I'm dreadfully short in that department. But perhaps while we're eating, you can think on what you'd like, young Miss."

He gave a flourishing bow to her before turning and sauntering down the hallway. Were you the type to be into men, you would have to say the way his ass looked in those jeans was tempting.

Stopping at his door which you would notice had been left open, you would hear music filtering out. Upon stepping inside, you would see he had very much altered the suite. The walls of the entertaining room were lined with rack after rack of varying styles of weaponry. The smells of food were as if ambrosia of the Gods themselves. You could see a table set in the spare bedroom with all of the accoutrement for what should have been an intimate dinner.

You would be able to see the main bedroom as well and before he managed to pull the door shut you would see what looked to be an exquisitely crafted St. Andrew's cross. Ushering the three of you to the room where the food was, he waited for you to each take seats before he began pulling covers off of dishes. A mountain of steaks. Dripping with juices, steam still rose from them. A fresh greens salad with various dressings. Two rather large bowls, one filled to the brim with loaded mashed potatoes and the other with what was clearly homemade shells and cheese. The final dish was a pan full of fresh from the oven rolls.

"Young miss, we have either chocolate milk, strawberry milk, juice, soda, or water. Feel free to pick. As for you, Daddy Dearest, I have Whiskey, Rum, Vodka, or Tequila. If you're not a drinking man, feel free to choose from the selection I offered your Daughter as I doubt you'd enjoy what I'll be drinking."

Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

Enter the Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 12:44 am

"Whiskey" came from both their mouths and he looked over at Abi "You know what i like, go grab us drinks" he grabbed a steak and a plate and set both on the floor for Silvie who graciously began to calmly devour the meat. He waited for abi to return before he said anything as he sipped his whiskey sour "You'll have to forgive us. We're kind of self reliant."
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

Enter the Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 12:53 am

"Pfft. I can appreciate that. I just am used to playing host to most of my guests."

You would see him make himself a plate before walking over to a locked, glass fronted cabinet. Unlocking it with a small, oddly shaped key from a chain around his neck, he withdrew the middle of the three bottles displayed before licking it again. Clearly some sort of crystal bottle, it was a green so dark as to nearly look black until the candlelight hit it. Pouring himself a glass, the color of the liquid was a near match to the bottle. As he was resealing it, you would hear a cell go off repeatedly with what sounded to be a slew of texts. Picking it up from beside his plate, he scanned them before frowning slightly and setting it back down.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

Enter the Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 1:01 am

"More plan cancelations" he spoke as he loaded his plate, while also assisting abi, who almost savagely attacked the food. "Don't suppose you much about the surrounding area?" The question was made in a fashion that one could not be confused. He wasn't asking about landmarks and tourist traps.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

Enter the Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 1:17 am

"No. It's one of my two... Technically three jobs being difficult. It's not an unusual thing, just aggravating. Especially when I have company."

Quirking a brow at your question, he took a sip of whatever his beverage was and sighed softly as some of the tension seemed to ease from him.

"I travel. Alot. But I do know a fair bit about this area. What exactly would you like to know ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

Enter the Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 1:20 am

"Where the wolves roam" that got him a look from abi who didn't stop eating and was only a brief glance. He did his best to remain neutral and unthreatening, which was a chore for him most days. Silvie whimpered which resulted in another steak being dropped on her plate, this one she took her time nibbling.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

Enter the Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 1:27 am

"That's on my list of places to go eventually, but I do know where it is. You might say it's convenient that one of my jobs placed me here so I was able to do part of another. I would hope that you don't intend those there harm. That might or might not go poorly for you."

Seeming more contented by what was in his glass than on his plate, he imbibed more of it than the actual food.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

Enter the Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 1:35 am

"That'll depend on what I find when I get there" as he leaned forward to grab a roll a chain fell from his shirt. The heavy looking Nordic Hammer that seemed to be made of something ethereal was quickly tucked back into his shirt nonchalantly "We don't hunt down things for no reason" it was abi that spoke "We're not Hunters after all" that got a laugh from Padraic "No, no we are not"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

Enter the Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 1:50 am

"Tell you what then. Once the four of us have eaten our fill, the young miss is free to return to your room for slumber or busy herself in the entertainment room here. Then if you'll have an after dinner beverage with me, I can inform you more about the city. That is of course if the three of you are amicable to that."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

Enter the Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 2:16 am

Abis fork gently 'clinked' against the plate and she patted her belly "Its so weird being treated like a child" she joked. Padraic looked over at her "Silv needs her run. Wanna go take care of that?" She didn't even let him finish before happily jumping up and patting her leg "Come on Silv! I'm gonna beat you this time!" Befor taking off at a dead sprint through the door, the German Shepard taking off after her. No more sounds came from the hall once the door was shut again. Padraic looked back over at Maximus removing his hat finally exposing the Nordic braided Mohawk that was his hair. Where before it could be misviewed as hair, the black tribal raven curled around his ear from the back, looking as if it was whispering to him. His eyes now no longer hidden by the brim shone with a small radiance as the golden amber roiled "She doesn't take long to eat"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

Enter the Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 2:43 am

He looked delightfully sheepish at her joking comment about being treated like a child. Though it was clearly a good natured sort of thing. Giving a Gaelic roll of his shoulders, he offered you a grin.

"It's good that she doesn't. The smart ones don't. You never know how long you might go between meals. So eat while the eating is good."

Rising long enough to get another glass, he sat down again. Filling it from his bottle, he slid it across to you.

"Fae ale. I'd be a bad host if I didn't at least offer it. But ask what other questions you may have while the asking is good."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

Enter the Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 2:49 am

He took it and smelled it once before sliding it back "I've heard rumors of a city where supernatural creatures truly co exist and cohabitat. If this is said city I'd like to know, who runs it." He smiled and chuckled "Padraic. Tyrson. I never introduced myself"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

Enter the Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 3:48 am

Seeming almost disappointed by your lack of trying the drink, he did seem to shrug it off quite quickly.

"It's a Trifecta that runs it, though the specific aspect of it would depend upon who you were talking to. One is Vampyre, one is Shifter, and one is Will Worker. If you're a smart man, which you at least seem to be, I wouldn't rouse their ire. Lack of introductions are forgiven, it's not like this is anything formal. Though, it's nice to know what to call you."

As the two of you were conversing in the dim, flickering candle light, the smell of woods would begin to hit you. The deep rich earth beneath your feet. Ancient trees arching over and around you. A pure scent, a clean scent.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

Enter the Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 4:08 am

That scent would hit him causing those divine eyes to glow for a moment. He wouldn't move as if he the scent was there, but the flare of that golden amber was jts own entity "Vampire, Wolf, and Mage. Seems like the most unlikely trio. I wouldn't concern yourself with my well being. I've stood against foes that would give a grown man reason to kill himself." He did finally look around the room, that scent having now invaded long enough.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

Enter the Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 4:18 am

"They are the most unlikely of bed fellows but from all reports and all I've observed it works quite well for the most part."

Seeming to not notice the flaring of your eyes, or if he did, he didn't question it, he would give a full bodied stretch in his chair to get a bit more comfortable. Even as you looked around the room trying to trace the source of the scent, it grew stronger. As if you could feel the breeze brushing over your skin. The smell of a sequestered lake tucked away.

The feel of said water sliding crystal fresh down your throat. The caress of it sliding over your skin as you bathed. The sounds of the wylde life dancing in your ears. It was an all encompassing scent for a moment.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

Enter the Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 4:27 am

He shook his head free of the pleasant torment that scent was causing and looked back at Maximus "Then perhaps you may be able to afford me the information I truly need. I need to know how to find the one known as Bends the Will of Steele"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

Enter the Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 4:41 am

The scent was persistent even as you tried to shake your head clear of it. The next time you blinked, you would see a woman standing behind Maximus.

Wilde deep green hair. Eyes the color of dew drenched leaves in Spring. Her breasts were full, yet perfectly perky. The nipples of which were pierced and connected by a chain from which hung another slender strip that disappeared out of your eyesight behind Maximus.

"If rumors are true, he's the best friend of the Ulfric, AkA the Garou King aspect of the trifecta. But I can't in good conscience give too much information away for free. What I'd ask in trade is quite simple."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

Enter the Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 5:16 am

He contemplated for a moment "I suppose I should hear your offer before I accept anymore information." His eyes finally found the woman. If he had a reaction is wasn't one that either of the saw, but he may have stopped breathing as heavily. It was almost troublesome how still he had become. One not aware of the situation might mistake him for a silently aggressive predator, however his host wouldn't get that from him, as he didn't feel threatened. For there was no threat.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

Enter the Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 5:24 am

"I'm a person who believes in show and tell. Hands on if you will as it leaves less room for miscommunication."

It was that graceful rise from the chair where he'd been lounging before he padded over to where you sat so very, very still. Unless you were going to stop him, he crawled up into your lap so that he straddled you. Leaning in so that he could whisper into your ear,

"Fuck me and I'll give you all the information I have. Cum in me and I'll take you there personally."

You would notice that with as close as he was, you were smelling that scent quite a bit more strongly, but not unpleasantly so.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

Enter the Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 5:35 am

First movement in minutes was a held tilt. He chuckled at him "No offense, but I don't swing that way. Purely pussy as some say. Thanks for the confidence boost tho. But if that's the only offer you got then I guess I'll just have to stop asking question while I finish my dinner" his tone was level, and amused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enter the Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter the Warrior
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next