The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enter the Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

Enter the Warrior - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 5:52 am

"I really was hoping you'd bend me over the dinner table and fuck me like this, but hey it's all good. However, something tells me you've been seeing things. Which makes me all the more curious."

Even as he said that, you would watch his clothing simply vanish as his body shifted then and there on your lap. Within seconds you were looking at the lush. Green haired girl that you'd seen behind him. Lifting one of her hands to slide it slowly down your chest, her voice was lush as her body was. Husky and literally created for utterances in the heat of fucking sweeping her tongue over the shell of your ear,

"Like me better now ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 6:06 am

His stone faced composure didn't falter as they transitioned from one to the other but he didn't crack a smile to her question "Do I think your physically appealing, yes. Do I like you, I have no clue, I barely know you" he didn't shift or move but continued to give her his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 6:16 am

That perfect scent rolled off of her in heady, almost high inducing waves. Capturing one of your hands, if you allowed she'd guide it to her breast. Setting it there in silent suggestion,

"It's not what he'd prefer, but he'll accept the fucking of me for the information. I'm already here and naked. You could just do me over the table. Or I could ride you right here."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 6:56 am

He'd allow it, but there would still be no reaction. No face twinge, no involuntary flexing of the hand. His other hand would shift and slide under her ass cheek where it rested on him, and with just that leverage, lifts her up off of his lap and sets her on the table. Before she's able to he stands and leans over her small form getting close so he could talk quietly, because there was clearly some sort of weight to his words "As much as I appreciate the sentiment, that's not how I work. I do honestly think I should take my leave now. Finding the wolves of this city won't be difficult. And now I know specifically which wolf I'm looking for. Thank you for the meal" he held no malice nor threat, and even swept in to give her a fluterring of lips on her cheek, before straightening and heading for the door.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 7:22 am

You would hear the quiet sigh as you walked away. Though before you would fully reach the door,

"Wait. Please."

Sliding off of the table, and seeming unphased by their own nudity they turned and went about prepping to clear the table.

"We're sex addicts, Maximus and I. Yet due to certain circumstances we physically can't have sex with run of the mill mundane. We're hungry and you... You smelled good. We shouldn't have thrown ourselves at you the way we did. It's jusr been a long time for both of us. Would you reconsider? If you won't, we'll understand. And still give you the information offered."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 8:19 am

He did stop, and hang his head momentarily before turning and looking at her with remorse "You are appealing. That I won't deny. Unfortunately I don't think you have the time nor emotional energy to get to know me on an emotional level." He actually tapped on his flaccid dick "Damn things tied to my emotions, and won't come out to play unless there's a strong emotional tie. Sorry" he actually seemed bashful about it.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 11:42 am

It was odd for as you were having that awkward little te-a-te you would swear you felt the presence of another Scion. It was just the barest of a tickling along your spine not the full quarter horse kick that it should be. Surely you'd imagined it. But as that internal quandary was going on, you would see Maximus revert to his shirtless self.

"We all have our draw backs. I don't hold it against you. But hey everyone needs a good wingman, and we're going to be neighbors for a time, so think nothing of it."

As he finished his piece, his cell phone went off again though this time it was an actual call. Whoever it was ringing through caused him to look both happier and yet more sad as well. Gesturing for you to hold on a sec, he stepped out of the room.

"Ello Pucky. What's up in your end of the world ?"

The voice that came across was clearly femine and had the slightest hint of what might be a Venetian accent. It also held just the slightest tinge of annoyance.

"You know I hate when you call me that. My name is Rhobyn. But it happened. He showed. They're currently down in -the- Cavern bonking like bunny rabbits. Granted some very strong bunny rabbits."

You could hear her slow exhale before all just melted from her voice.

"Something's coming, Max. Something big. I can't leave right now so how quickly can you get to Venice ? Even if I could leave... It can't be me that goes."

You watched through the open door as for a moment, his shoulders slumped.

"You have yet to be wrong, Sister mine. The next concert isn't for a month so I'm free for two weeks give or take. The jet can have me there in a hop, skip, and a jump. I've gotten what I'm going to get I think on what Marion asked for, so I can lock up shop and be in the air in two hours."

You didn't hear anything after that before he ended the call and tucked the phone back into his pocket. Turning back to you, he offered an attempted smile.

"Sorry about that. Family business. My apologies that I made you awkward. Sadly I'm not going to be able to keep my promise of dessert to your Daughter. However, room service is stellar here. Call and ask to speak with Gregori. Tell him to put whatever she wants on my tab."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 1:09 am

He nodded "Its no big deal. My Dad taught me patience. Like I said, I appreciate the ego boost. I think I might hit the room service up, thank you. He waved as he went, shutting the door gently behind him. Once he was on the other side though was when he exhaled finally, letting all the tension he was holding go, trying not to resonate to much. He opened his eyes to find abi coming out of the elevator with Silvie in tow. She stuffed her phone back into her pocket and stopped in front of the door "Now I think we should sleep. You look like you need it Dad." He smiled and nodded at her "You're probably right kiddo" he walked over and opened the way for the two of them before following and sealing them in. Curtains were already pulled and abi was sliding a foot rest over in front of one of the chairs. He walked into the bedroom to check on Silvie who was resting on the bed. He scritched behind her ears before heading back into the main room and plopped down onto the chair and foot rest. It wasn't long before he felt his eyes drifting shut, as he watched abi lounging nearby with her bow within arms reach.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 4:27 am

~He stood on a hilltop over looking a massive city, a metropolis. The skies above it were in turmoil, threatening to rip apart for some unknown horror. The city itself was at war. No, that wasn't it. It was enraged. Fighting itself for the sake of destruction. He watched a massive black furred wolf move about its streets claiming victims for both sodomy of the highest gruesome caliber, or simply to swallow whole. From the massive chain a body hung suspended by its neck yet seemed to cling to life. A young looking female, her body strong yet still broken. Her silver hair was matted and dirty like her skin, and her eyes held no semblance of sanity. The wolf let's loose a horrid deafening howl that splits the clouds to reveal a deep blood red moon impossibly large, before turning to look directly at him and snarls~

Padraic opened his eyes feeling his body relax realizing he had been dreaming. Abi was gone as well as her bow. He scrubbed his face as he stood and rifled through his bags. She must have brought the rest up while he was asleep "Yes!" He quietly exclaimed as he found the can of the norse coffee grounds they had brought with them. That in hand he sets to making the pot of coffee he would ultimately kill in one go. He heard the clacking of claws and didn't turn as he said "Good morning Silv. How'd you sleep" the grunts, growls and yips that came from her would confuse anyone else, but he understood "Probably the closest thing I've found to be as comfortable as thst asgardian pillow your father gave me." He smiled and finally looked at her as he turned away from the pot "You know you can stretch out in here. I'm pretty sure everyone on this floor wouldn't question it" her response was a simple physical stretch that ended with her growing in size by 4 times, her fur darkening until it was almost pitch, and her already green eyes began to shine ever so slightly. Abi stepped through the balcony door pulling her cloak from her shoulders "There's been a sighting. We need to move" he sighed and looked at the coffee pot, bringing her attention to it "We can wait a few" that made him smile.

Twenty minutes later Padraic was strapping Skyripper to his thigh, and Reaver to his back, pulling his hat low on his face. He and Abi stepped out onto the balcony. The sun was gone and he knew now was the time to make introductions. Abi put her hand on his arm "We'll find him. And Kill him. Nobody will get in our way" this had him lightly punching her small shoulder "Quit it with your seriousness. Your not the one that has to do it" She smiled "Thankfully. Although I think your the more adequate one for the job" he nodded "I am your Dad." They both giggled for a second before he got serious again "Stick close, but don't let yourself be seen. If need snatch the suit and get out of there, I'll deal with the backlash" She nodded and reached for the hood of her cloak "If we can spare the innocents I'd rather do that. Maybe pull your punches" he snorted and watched her disappear "I'll do my best" he crouched low, his legs flexed the instantly before he was airborne leaving behind a dust ring and a 'Thwomp'.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 29, 2021 4:18 am

He didn't even check himself as he landed, knowing full well he had just caused the entire floor to shake. He stepped through the glass door of the balcony and tossed his axes onto the couch. Silvie had found a comfy spot, half on the couch, half off and was snoring soundly. He shook his head and waited to close the door until the tap on his ribs came followed by the hood of Abis cloak dropping free to her shoulders "He was to quick. I followed him from that cabin you destroyed. He's got a stone structure he hid in. I couldn't get the door open, and didn't have a lot of time to get any more information. Maybe next time you can drag things out a little bit" he sighed and pegged her with a heavy stare "Cake" and he sat down on the couch next to Silvie and began unlacing his boots. Abi rubbed her temple "I did say try. I didn't tell you shouldn't." He stopped and looked at her "Not a single one of those innocents is worthy of their afterlife. Besides" he kicked his boots off "Might be easier to let them fumble around. Let em panic. It'll give us an opening" Abi walked to the coffee pot, which had been resupplied and poured herself a cup "Which means I'm going to be busy" the TV clicked on to the news which was immediately muted "Well I certainly can't show my face around there right now" She chuckled and smiled "True. Alright, ill get to it then. I'll check in periodically" She downed her mug and made way back to the balcony, stopping before closing the door "I love you Dad" he smiled and looked at her "I love you too, kiddo. Keep your hood up, don't let them give me a reason want to kill them" She smiled and disappeared with her hood coming up, the door gently swinging shut.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 1:38 am

This time he was careful as he landed. The Avatar had given him cause for contemplation. He pulled his phone out and sent a quick message to Abi as he pulled his boots off again and threw himself down on the couch. Frustration was apparent, and Silvie was observant and sat down in front of him "Whats the matter, Dad?" He looked at her and smiled "How is it I can hide nothing from either of my daughters" he patted the couch next to him causing her to hop up, shifting down to her Shepard form "Because we know you. You look after us, so we look after you. Spill it" She was very direct most times. He sighed before speaking "I feel conflicted. Tyr sent me to end Fenrir and put him back in his chains, but I just met his Avatar, and I don't want to cause him harm. I know deception, but that wolf held nothing but confidence and purity. He's innocent" his phone went off and he snatched it from the table. Abis message was informative but short "Avatar reappeared briefly. Is gone now, but the wolf king has returned" he responded quickly telling her he knew where the Avatar was and to come back. He no longer needed a spy for them. He tossed his phone back down and looked at Silvie "And I think he needs my help"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 2:27 am

Abi stepped back through the door and hung her cloak up by it before really investigating the room. Her dad, Padraic, sat on the couch, axe at each hand ready. Silvie laid sleeping, just like him, or at least could be perceived that way. She kicked her shoes off and looked back over to see Silvie looking up at her. Her words filled Abis mind "He's not doing good" this caused Abi to stop short "What do you mean?" Silvie laid her head back down but remained awake "He's conflicted. Unsure. He no longer feels certain that death is the answer" these words followed abi as she refilled her cup with coffee once more. She didn't turn to look at them or say anything. She didn't want silvie to see the smile. He was making progress.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 3:08 am

The travel had been more arduous than she was expecting, as taking solid form was becoming more and more difficult. That was without mentioning that passing a distance more than even a handful of cities away from that of her death was just shy of painful. Yet even death seemed unable to stop her from sensing certain disturbances in the force.

Abi would feel the softest whisper of cool air, of death's kiss brush over her before deceptively delicate arms wrapped around her from behind. The lightest pressure of a cheek rested wearily atop her head before the quietest of words were whispered in a familiar though perhaps unexpected voice.

"You've gotten taller, Little Warrior. I won't be able to do this for much longer. His burden has grown heavier since last we spoke. What order does he bear that troubles him enough to call me here ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 3:27 am

Abi relaxed instantly into that embrace "Teetee Bre. I didn't realize that you would be here" turning she pressed herself into the woman trying to help her stay solid. Silvie noticed the new presence but dared not move. She knew the only thing keeping him asleep was her weight on him. She lightly whimpered. Abi smiled "You should probably say hello to her before she gets antsy" she stepped back to take in the woman before her "Its not good. Grandfather has tasked him with the apprehension and disposal of the World Eater, Fenrir" even mentioning the name caused Padraic to stir, but Silvie caught him and soothed him back down.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 3:42 am

That assistance did ease a bit of her struggle, and even heavily clothed and cloaked as her form was, the contact itself was a reliefe.

"You didn't know, little one because I did not even know until I knew. You do well, Silvie. I promise you proper affections before I leave. I don't know how long I will be able to stay as even now my form wavers. But I will fight it as long as I can. I do so hate to wake him...Silvie, let me take your place."

Abi would both see the truth to her words in those almost violent emerald green eyes as well as hear it in her words. Presuming that Sylvie were to move she would indeed slip up into Paddy's lap, easily curling up in it. Her words were soft, a barest of whispers,

"How is it that everytime I see you, you're always sleeping, hmm ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 4:00 am

Abi would follow her, and settle in next to them, leaving him completely surrounded. The movement of it all did in fact rouse him.

~That same hilltop, but the view was different. The Wolf was there, but the destruction wasn't. The Wolf lounged, surrounded by entities that seemed to not mind him or his presence. It again looked up at him, but instead of snarling it simply nodded to him~

He didn't move, or even shift. He could feel abi to his right, and Silvie to his left. The slight weight on his lap was new, but that voice "When you carry the weight of existence on your shoulders you tend to be tired Ducky" his voice was filled with sleep.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 4:32 am

"Then perhaps you should allow another to help shoulder that weight, old man."

Her fingers slipped up to knead at your shoulders, seeming to even now know how to find those knots and work at them.

"A bed for me tonight old friend ? Simply to have companionship and slumber ? I'll even remain clothed so that your virtue will remain true. I merely think it would be better rest for you. You need not worry about being assaulted while you do. Death's mark is already in place and will warn away those foolish enough to interrupt. If it doesn't, I'm certain our young warrior here has kept up with her training, right ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 5:08 am

His chuckle was hearty "Aye, she has. Has a ways to go yet" he lifted his head and opened his eyes finally smiling and wrapping his arms around her "Hey Bre. I was wondering when I'd get to see you again" he looked to Abi who was already sitting back down with a cup of coffee. He took and leaned over to plant a small kiss on top of his daughter's head "As for a bed there's a king in there. At least it's called a king. I think it's two pushed together" he scuffled Silvies fur before standing, Bre and Coffee in hand. He lumbered into the other room Abi and Silvie remaining on the couch. He drained the cup and set it down before flopping onto the oversized bed.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 5:20 am

"She's also gotten taller."

There was a bit of disgruntlement to those muttered words. Some of her own tension melted away when his arms wrapped around her finally.

"You were setting sparks off with your disturbance to the force. Of course I had to come check."

It was a quiet eep when he was suddenly on her feet, which earned her a grumble at herself. Settling back into the bed as well, she gave her pillows a few good whacks before nuzzling into them.

"So when's the last time you actually slept, DreamCatcher ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 5:23 am

He knew what she was asking. He stretched out next to her resting his head on her arm "I don't remember. The last time. I've gotten so used to just resting that I don't even know of I can actually get to sleep anymore." He did seem to relax, but there was still a tension to him. Like a bear trap ready to snap shut.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 5:29 am

"Try please ? For me ? You need it. Something tells me you're probably not using any of your old relaxing methods are you ?"

Letting her fingers sweep your temples in slow circular motions,

"I don't know if it would work, but I could always try a massage for you."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 5:33 am

He sighed happily and his body relaxed some "As much as I would love that, im enjoying the time more. But I'll give it a try" he sat up and called out to Abi who appeared in the doorway "Bring me my case please and thank you" She disappeared and reappeared almost as quickly with a small green case. She simply tossed it to him before vanishing again. Unzipping it he opens it to expose the tube of rolled joints, a bowl, a grinder and bottle half full of what looked like Marijuana. Snagging one of the joints he stuck it between his lips to close the case. Afterwards he simply lit it and laid back again holding his breath in "Just sucks I can only get this at home"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 5:41 am

"You'll visit again eventually. It would put my mind at ease if I knew you'd at least slept a tiny bit. This won't be the last time you see me."

Something about how she said those words set off a tiny warning bell in the back of your head, though you couldn't quite put your finger on the why of it.

"You used to get laid too. If you want to go knock boots with someone, Abi can keep me company. I can keep her company ? Not saying you have to, just a thought. Something tells me that anything you can do right now to clear your head would be good."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 6:07 am

He exhaled and allowed the little bit of smoke to escape into the air "Well considering there's currently only one person I can think of that might have a chance to get me to rise to the occasion, knocking boots is out. Never been big on drinking, which is viewed as odd for a Norse God. So I have this. It's as close as I can get, but maybe with you here I might be able to get a few hours." He hit the joint again, this time harder. He spoke around his teeth as he held it in "Besides, when's the last time you slept"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 6:16 am

"Whose the lucky woman that the might applies to these days. I remember the drinking situation quite well which I suppose considering everything, it would be odd. While you give me the run around on answering that question, strip your top half if you would. A massage and then a curl up is more likely to ease you into relaxing enough. One can hope at least."

Rather than continue posing more questions or suggestions, she leaned in close enough that when you exhaled the smoke, it would hit her. You did get an answer to your question though, short and vague as it may be.

"A while."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter the Warrior
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next