The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enter the Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

Enter the Warrior - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 6:21 am

He didn't argue, simply grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled the cloth over his head as he rolled onto his stomach. He pondered her initial question for a moment before answering it alone "Someone who is as likely to be in a frisky mood as I am. Someone I don't see often"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 6:37 am

"I didn't think you saw much if anyone most days other than Abie and Silvie. Whoever the woman is, she'd be crazy not to be frisky around you. You're a well formed, attractive male. Always have been."

Moving so that she straddled you, you would feel those gloved hands start to work their magic on your upper back first.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 11, 2022 11:32 pm

The moan that erupted from his chest as those hands kneaded his back was intimate and pure. He pulled on that joint again before speaking "So your calling yourself crazy?" He chuckled "I remember a time you called me Daddy on the regular. Thought still may or may not cause a stirring"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 12:20 am

That was a half strangled sound as for a moment, her delicate fingers pressed hard enough against you to remind you that she was still every bit as much a being of power as you were. Finally after several silent moments, that pressure eased to a more normal state.

"Not a mind reader, Paddy. That's also not an option anymore. Last I checked, I don't care who the male is but nary a one of them can stand to look at much less be with a woman in that way whose entirety is scarred. Or did you forget why I keep myself covered the way I do ?"

There was no malisciousness to her tone, just an honest weariness. It was also clear that while she may have purpousely danced around a very certain title you'd mentioned, the thought of it alone still got to her. The scent that now softly kissed the air told you that much.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 12:38 am

He shook his head as he snuffed the roach out in his palm and tossed it to the bed night stand. That pressure got another delicious groan from him. Once it let up he collected his thoughts but before he spoke he felt it. Their presence. Fucking Greeks. He sneezed once and shook his head again before finally speaking "And last I checked physical form no longer did anything for me. Or perhaps you forget the amount of tail that's thrown itself my way. Hell I just had a Fae throw himself at me, even altered his form to female to try and convince me. It was sweet" he chuckled at the thought of Max and his proposal.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 12:48 am

"First of all, you're not into men that way. At least not last I recall. Has that changed, Daddy ?"

She leaned down over you to murmur that question closer to your ear, hear breath dancing along your flesh. You could feel the shift to her body, the awareness that told you she'd felt their arrival as well.

"Was he at least pretty ? While physical form may mean little to you, it does to others. Hopefully you at least let him down gently."

Finally she drew back, her hands sliding away from your bared flesh. Moving to start to crawl off of you and the bed,

"I want to check out your shower. I'll be back after for cuddling if you still want to. Supposedly this floor has waterfall showers in all of the bathrooms."

Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 1:15 am

He rolled over onto his back and watched her make way to the bathroom "Yeah, it's alright. Doesn't beat that waterfall in Germany tho" he lounged as she entered the space beyond that door "And yes. He would be what most would call attractive to one who was into dudes. I was honest with him. He seemed to understand what a DemiSexual is"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 1:47 am

"You still have that one on me. And others I suppose."

The faintest sounds of her removing all of those layers would carry to your ears. The light was never turned on though you knew she didn't actually need it anymore than you did.

"You're usually honest. Here's to hoping he didn't lay some sort of Fae curse upon you. They're nasty things."

Falling quiet for a moment, her voice finally carried back out to you.

'We used to joke about showering together. This one is definately large enough. I'd even be considerate enough to help you with those hard to reach spots."

Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 2:19 am

His body reacted without goading from his mind. His pants hit the floor before his feet did, and he was under the water with her seconds later "Don't gotta tell me twice. If I'm being honest though..." The bathroom door finally clicked shut from him pushing it closed as he stepped into her bubble "I'd rather wait to clean ourselves" if he wasn't stopped he would press his lips to hers, hungrily, but not sexually. Pure passion, pure feeling of attraction slamming into him over and over again. He kept his hands to himself and didn't try to push. He was happy for the closeness.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 2:32 am

The moment the door softly latched shut, the two of you were truely and properly surrounded in pitch black. You would swallow that quiet sound of shock when your lips claimed hers with such divine intensity. The water was hot almost too a point of scalding even your flesh and still her lips were cool to the touch beneath yours. It took a moment perhaps two, neither of which held you being pushed away before her teeth sank into your lower lip just hard enough to be that twined dance, the sharp lance of pleasure and pain.

You would feel her hands seek yours out before her fingers laced through yours, locking your hands together. The only points of contact other than your lips, it was a unique sensation. Rather than the smoothness of her usually worn gloves, or of normal flesh, you would feel the uneven ridges that spoke of intense scar tissue.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 2:39 am

He closed that distance between them, pressing his body to hers. He clearly did not care if she was scarred. That sweetness he tasted from her and the connection itself was all his mind could focus on. He gingerly guided her backwards until her back was touching the wall. Once he had her there he started his trail of kisses from her cheek down. Over her collar bone. Between her breasts. Over her stomach. And finally pressing his lips to the top of her mound, not once attempting to unlink their hands from one another. His voice was quiet as he asked "Will you do me a favor, and throw your leg over my shoulder. Please?"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 3:00 am

A fair portion of that sweetness was the truth in that kiss. Baggage and all that the both of you may carry, she would never NOT desire you, both in body and mind. Even in that initial hesitation, there was a pureity to it that most would not believe her capable.

You would feel the soft tremors running through her as your lips began their southwards path. Tremors of both arousal and nervousness in equal measure. It was a good thing you hadn't moved to unlink your hands from hers as even your supreme strength might have found itself challenged by the tightness of her grasp. It took her a moment but she did make a wordless sound of acknowledgement before she did as you had requested and elegantly laid that leg over your shoulder.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 4:04 am

As soon as her leg was settled he sank his teeth into the sweet spot where her legs met her body, sucking hungrily, growling into her flesh. He didn't hold long there before releasing to shift over, his tongue quickly finding her clit and lapping at it like a sweet morsel. He couldn't get enough of her taste, even dipping further to penetrate her core with that skilled tongue. He could feel it, his member. It was now engorged begging for release, but he ignored it. He was the one running this show, and he was so very hungry for this.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 4:21 am

It was a good thing that the wall was pressed quite intimately to her back and that she had the brace of your shoulder, otherwise the sensual assault of your tongue would have dropped her to the slick tiles beneath the two of you. Quiet little whimpers. Sounds muffled by her teeth meeting her own lower lip this time rose to compete with the sound of the falling water. When your tongue moved to so artfully plunder her core itself, that sound was far from so easily muffled. Now you had the dual pleasure of being able to both breathe in the scent of her arousal but also to taste the sweet rainfall of her juices that you were so skilfully wresting from her. It wasn't so much that she was easy to arouse, or maybe she always had been for you, but it didn't take long at all before you could feel thecstruggle in her to not try to press against that devilish tongue.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 4:25 am

His hands guided hers, to the back of his head, and he did finally unlink their fingers from one another. His hands now free he swept them around her legs forcing the other onto his shoulder as well. He needed more. She could no longer fight the pressing of his beard into her cunt. Of his tongue reaching as far as it could into her, stroking, tasting. He began to shift her slightly, repeatedly. It wasn't long before it was apparent. He was tongue fucking her feverishly.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 4:38 am

That would work to place her hands there, she supposed. Add that to her other leg being draped over his free shoulder and oh there was sudden stability. Of a sort. The world around her was too dizzying with pleasure that she wasn't certain true stability was actually necessary. Was she truely even trying to fight that presence inside her though ? If she was at all it was to try to press closer. As you began to tongue fuck her with such a hunger, she did move a hand from the back of your head to clap it over her mouth as the sounds tumbling from her were growing more and more difficult to contain.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 5:05 am

His tongue continued its diligent work, as his hand slide around her hip to cup her ass cheek, but it was only a brief pause before sliding to the separation of cheeks, where that forbidden hole dwelled. His next target. The pressure would be minute at first, simply teasing. His other hand would slide up her stomach and over her breast, caressing. The strike was quick though. His thumb slipping into her ass, to his palm, as he clamped down on that tit in his other hand. And he knew he had the room, so he stood, lifting her higher, so that she truly could not get away from the pleasure he desperately wanted her to feel. The growl that came from between her luscious thighs was husky "Cum. For me. Now" it wasn't a command, as it was more of a heady request.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 5:20 am

Those whimpers, those struggled to be muffled cries. They deepened, grew needier at the teasing pressure then infiltration into her ass. If you thought she had danced for your skilled tongue, it was minor in comparison to what came with those combined presences. The nipple beneath your palm was diamond hard, as tight from pleasure as the rest of her body was.

When you stood with her it was a tiny yelp that she didn't have the time to muffle. Not that she feared you'd drop her, just the unexpected nature of it. Laughing quietly, a tad bit embarrassed, her hands found their way back to your water slicked shoulders. You could tell how close she was, how eager for that release already. When you made your request it was a first. For once in the entirety of your knowing her, she didn't fight it. In fact she flung herself backwards, a swan dive into the abyss of pleasure as she shattered in your grasp.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 5:26 am

The warm, intoxicating wash of bodily fluids gushing over his chin and beard had him rigid like he hadn't been in years. He continued to drive her over that edge, to yank her back only to send her soaring over it once more. The one orgasm would become two, then three. Quickly. With a 'pop' his thumb was free and she was sliding down his torso. Her ass was cupped and she caught, at the perfect height. His cock spilt her cheeks and pressed into both her core, and her asshole. His tongue hadn't had it's fill of invading and speared between her lips as his own found them. He slowly shifted allowing her to feel him poise himself an instant before slamming his hips into her, driving his cock deep into her core.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 5:46 am

Thank some higher power that breathing wasn't quite as important for her anymore, else that string of orgasms would have knocked her straight out. Mad with pleasure, drunk with your scent, those violent green, emerald isle green eyes cut through the darkness. Bowed. Arced in your grasp, she was gasping, panting when you popped that digit free of her ass. Whimpering softly at the loss, it was a sound that was to be quite short lived.

You knew she had enjoyed the invasion ofvthat digit, but oh she was entirely mad for other things being there. Larger, more filling things. That was confirmed when that something else was so briefly there. But fuck it was tight. Tighter than you remember it being. When your mouth took hers again, her tongue made mad love to yours her passions raging like an uncontrolled fire.

And then you went and slammed yourself into her core, burying deep. You swallowed that throaty scream, as even without your permission that was a violent orgasm that pushed her beyond madness and straight into delirium levels of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 5:55 am

The retreat was slow, torturously so, feeling her cunt grip him, tightening as she shattered all over again. And he waited. For her to almost come free of it, and then he invaded once more quickly, effortlessly plowing into her dripping cunt. His rhythm found speed, and intensity quickly. His hand found both of her wrists and planted them firmly over her head holding them there. He broke the contact of their lips and growled "Scream for me" and as he finished his request she would feel his cock slip free of her, only to spear deep into her ass.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 6:12 am

The man was a veritable beast and very well could be the death of her. But if pleasure pumped through her body from his touch was how she was going to go ? She would die in the throes of it, his name falling from her lips. Everytime she thought he couldn't do something else, something new, he surprised her.

Oh how she bucked against him when he pinned her hands above them, her core tightening uncontrollably. Pleading with wordless sounds that were swallowed by the ravaging of your mouth, it was a desperate sound of denial when you withdrew from her again. Anything else was cut short when you paired that order with the sudden merciless drive into her ass. Oh that was a scream alright. A scream of your name from her lips. A mingling of pain. Of pleasure. Of need. Of lust that was solely, only for you.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 6:21 am

It was a feeling he'd all but forgotten. Her scream called to something deep inside of him, and he couldn't contain himself anymore and erupted. His orgasm ripped through him as he latched onto her neck growling through the flesh between his teeth. He continued to push into her, as far as she could accept him. For all of his Godly strength and fortitude his knees still gave way, and the two of them tumbled to the floor, but he had enough sense to tuck her to him as he went down, to keep her from slamming into nothing but him. His breathing was heavy and the smile on his face would speak volumes if it wasn't pitch black. The words that flitted from his lips was pure passion "That's my Good Girl"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 6:36 am

For all of the seeming delicateness to her body, she took you well. Eagerly. Almost as if her very life line was offering her body as a home, a sheath, however temporary to your own. You felt that last orgasm, one that was merciless in how it wracked her body when you pumped that release into her. Or maybe it was to combination of the bite and the growl. Heck there was the third option that it was all of the above. Did the why really matter all that much ? You would feel her slump against you finally and yeah it was likely a good thing you controlled the way the two of you fell as she was much too pleasure dazed too. Your words earned you the softest murring of contentment before what might havenn an "always for you, Daddy."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 12:16 am

Abi couldn't help but giggle. They did always seem to get like that when they were around each other. Not that she complained. It kept him from going insane, and that in her book was a plus. God of vengeance on a war path because of sexual frustration didn't sound like something she wanted to witness. She wrapped her cloak around her shoulders and ruffled Silvies ears "I'll be back. Figured some food would be good".

When the two of them would finally pull themselves off of the bathroom floor, and get out from underneath the water they would smell it. The warmth of food, breakfast food. Eggs, meals, cakes all mingled together invitingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Warrior   Enter the Warrior - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter the Warrior
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next