The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trouble Cometh

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

Trouble Cometh - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 7:53 pm

Sleep.

It came for you, marked you as belonging to it. You would wake as you always did and while you were still curled with your new 'friend' she was even more motionless than she had been when you first fell into slumber. The whisper of her breath was near to nonexistent, her stitchings oddly pale, almost as if they were empty. Drained possibly ? Were you to try waking her due to the multitude of hours you would realize to have passed, you would find it quite literally impossible. Were you to try to touch her mind with telepathy, you would find it's halls and corridors empty. Deserted. Like a ghost town which had once been teeming with life.

While she didn't seem harmed, or damaged by any means, did you truly know enough about what she was or any possible oddities to her personal creation to say for certain ?She was quite cool to the touch, cool in fact in a way that was typically unhealthy for anyone but a vampire.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 1:00 am

He knew something was different, not wrong, but different upon opening his eyes. He had to shut them immediately and take a breath. Opening them slower this time he took in what he saw. Everything had a flow, a pulse, to it. Everything except her. He wasn't sure how, but he was pretty sure he was looking at the inner magical workings of the world now. His brain quickly assessed and identified a similar string of knowledge. He knew computers, and what he was looking wasn't much different than code on a screen. He was literally seeing the Magic that held the world together. He didn't think his Auspex was that strong. It was once he looked down at her that his focus shifted. Everything around them moved, flowed. Not her. He existence seemed to be suspended. Part of his brain began to unravel as he stared at her lifeless form, buy he kept control and composure as he began to investigate. His new found sight assisting him, he discovers her true core, her Power Source. She was a Created after all, even if her true self was still in there, she hailed to a different set of rules. She was Depleted. Running on battery saving mode at this point. She was recharging, but it might as well be a trickle charge. He pondered, and wondered, until finally something spoke to him. A feeling really, and he chomped down on his fingertip until blood was drawn. His hand moved on its own to her flesh, directly over that power unit and he drew two parallel lines with a dot below them with his blood. One looking at it would think of a wall plug. With the same hand he gently sets his index and middle fingers into the center of the lines, and his thumb onto the dot. The mental prayer that whatever it was that was driving him knew what it was doing, he willed the power unit back to life, offering it whatever it needed, even if it was his own life-force. If he had it, and she needed it, it was hers. He had used the abilities gifted to him via the Vampiric Vitae, but what was happening now was different. Cleaner, more right. He could feel the magic passing from his body, his hand the conduit, into hers pressing directly into that unit, which immediately kicked to life, causing her stitching to briefly glow an iridescent white. Eventually the unit cut him off, thankful, but full. He pulled his hand away shaking it to get it to stop tingling. That was when everything stopped. Literally. He watched as a bird flying past the window stopped in mid air. He looked around frightened, ready to fight, cause he wasn't leaving her undefended. He scanned the livingroom before turning to the kitchen. Finding nothing there he turned back around and was startled by a middle aged man sitting in one of the chairs legs crossed and sipping a cup of tea. The man looked at him with a neutral stare and spoke flatly "Not many are granted the blessing of being my agent. Tell me why I should allow you to be one?" This was an interview, and he was the ceo. John understood that immediately, but was at a loss. He attempted to reach out mentally to communicate, but found nothing there. Almost as if this man wasn't actually sitting in front of him. His words didn't fail him tho "You'll have to forgive me sir, but I don't know who you are." He was sincere but the man didn't get a chance to respond as another voice rose up through the air, one he had heard before "Wrinkle! What have I told you!? You have to let me know when your coming down here!" Wolfes voice didn't sound angry, simply annoyed as he stepped out of nothing and say down in the other chair of the livingroom. And he was staring at John. Intently holding up a finger to the man known as Wrinkle "You may not realize it, but you Awoke before you fell asleep" John had heard this term. It was what happened to mages. What Made Mages "Druid. How is that possible, im a Ghoul. Potent vampiric vitae runs through my veins!" He was genuinely confused and concerned. He knew magic, but not of the mages caliber. Wolfe was calm and soothing "It is possible. Very possible. Your still human, or were. Still more human than you would have been as a vampire. This gentleman here" he gestured to Wrinkle "You'd know him better was Father Time. And the reason he is here to check on you. Your not exactly a typical awakening. For starters, you were awoken by a Promethean. Which are rare. But that leads to the more concerning issue. Prometheans are created. And they're not created out of nothing by no one. Think John Matthew. Who would have enough power to create another being such as her?" Wolfe actually looked at Gia " Especially one so pretty". John only swelled at the compliment. She was very pretty. And then it dawned on him "Mages!?" He looked at Wolfe wide eyed who only nodded "There have been a small number of other types of creatures who have achieved something similar, but this level of craftsmanship is pure will user. Which is what you are now. Don't worry tho, your ties to the vampiric society aren't hindered, but you WILL need to keep this quiet. If any other than your king were to discover this your existence will be in peril. Your not the first of your kind Tehrror, but currently, you are the only of your kind. And from what im seeing you don't belong to a tradition" "He does. Just not one known by modern day peoples" Wolfe looked over at Wrinkle flabbergasted "Seriously....can you maybe just give me a second..." He wasn't so much cut off as he was stopped. Literally. His body froze in mid sentence as Wrinkle held his hand up at him "Tell me Tehrror. What will you do with your new found power?" He leaned forward uncrossing his legs and resting his elbows on his knees. John went stark still. And thought. If he was a mage that meant he had access to dangerous forces. He took a deep breathe and looked Wrinkle right in the eye "Nothing more than what is required of me. Just because I have these abilities doesn't mean they have to be used. Great power has great responsibility" Wrinkle nodded "Wolfe here thinks I've simply come to investigate such a momentous awakening. That is not so. You are tied to me Young Man. Remember that. Time is unforgiving, and unrelentless. It stops for no man or woman." John nodded at him and he waved his hand again at Wolfe "..and talk to him so we don't blow his head up?" "Very well" was wrinkles response "Educate him dearest Wolfe. My curiosity is sated. I believe it is time I returned" and with a nod He simply ceased to be, as the world resumed its course, the bird outside springing back into its flight path. Wolfe shook his head and looked back at John holding a card out to him "Look, if you have any questions just use this. Ok?" John took what was offered and studied the card handed to him. When he looked back up Wolfe was gone, just before he felt her twitch.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 6:01 pm

She was in a state of blissfully ignorant recharge, her act of awakening you her first ever 'creation' of a mage even with how long she had existed. With the amount of magic she'd thrust into you, her usual day of shut down would have been far more noticeable, extended one could say. Not that you'd have any way of knowing that. Was it a risk she'd speculated on in the intensity of the moment ? Yes, but there hadn't exactly been an opportune time to tell you. Her intention was to apologize whenever it was that she'd woken up. Another additive factor to the extended duration was the lack of the tank that she'd usually be put into after. Then again, she had never caused a transitioning by choice, it had always been a thing ordered. Scheduled. Controlled.

It could be said that you were a first in a lot of ways.

As you were studying that card, she did in fact start to rouse. Even with the lack of usual recuperation techniques, your offering of essence, of magic made it so that she wasn't absolute death when she awoke. Drowsy, yes. Almost cat-like in the way she stretched, her body rubbing along yours in a sensual yet not sexual fashion. She was midway through it when she stopped. Freezing mid stretch, she didn't even bother opening her eyes.

Clearly it had worked. She could feel the tie to you that came with every being that she created. It usually faded over time. But this... Something about this was different. Stronger. Almost as if your pulse were hers, your breath hers. Even your heart's beating seemed synchronized. Crap on a stick. How pissed were you ? How long had it been that she was out ?

"Heya Handsome. Inquiring minds want to know. Just how pissed are you at me right now ? Better yet, how badly does your King want to string me up for what could be considered ghoul poaching ?"

Yes, her eyes were still closed as she bombarded you with those questions. Yes. She was perfectly still. But that link ? You could personally feel her concern, her trepidation, maybe even a slight touch of fear as if they were your very own emotions. It was the only reason in fact that you knew they even existed as her tone outwardly sounded playful. Even teasing It could be said.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 1:54 am

"You haven't poached me. That's Kindred specific." He chuckled "Why would I be mad? I'm glad you seem to be aware of what's going on, Mistress, because I am curious. I know Awakenings are random and all....." He sat next to her holding a cup of coffee, still wearing his collar, sit very much naked, save having a blanket draped lazily over himself and her lower halves.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 6:35 am

"Hmmmph. That'll go into the book as well."

The words were so much more relaxed as she realized you weren't actually angry. The slumber, the drowsiness still in them even more clearly evident, you would find yourself tugged down onto your back on the bed. The moment you were flat, she was moving over you. Placing her cheek over where your heartbeat pumped, she was also cognizant enough to pull a blanket back over the two of you.

"Randomish usually, yes. What is it that has you confused ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 5 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 11:48 pm

"The How. I've never met someone like you, and it didn't happen at the lab so I have no materiel to review. I'm also curious to this." He lifted the covers to show the illumination coming from her body, more specifically her stitching. Where ever his body touched hers the stitching around the contact glowed dimly "That's new cause you weren't doing that before"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 3:01 pm

"We'll, the how is both simple and not. I'm a Promethean. It's what I was created for, a large part of my purpose. Doesn't everyone need one ? A purpouse, a reason for being ? Truthfully, I've never created a mage before. I've also always done it under order, in a controlled environment. This is new in a lot of ways. I'd say give me a bit of time and I could try transitioning another if you need to observe it in the lab for more scientific reasons."

Lowering her gaze to observe what you were talking about, it was a curious, intrigued look that crossed her features.

"Do you dislike that you're causing me to illuminate ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 3:50 pm

"No" was his sheepish whisper "Just a curious sort. I also tend to over analyze a lot" he let the covers drop back and and snuggled into her chest, giggling as more of her stitching came alive. He wasn't sure he she felt it to, but everywhere he touched her he felt an electricity, an energy. It almost tickled him as it surged against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 4:04 pm

"Curiosity killed the cat, but satisfaction brought it back. Thankfully neither one of us are cats. I wouldn't mind if you wanted to observe me fuel a transition in the lab so you could have answers. Who knows, your King may even want them. I wouldn't be able to replicate it exactly, but it would be close."

Capturing your hands, she laced your fingers together before raising your hands over your head. Pinning them there, she pressed a lazy kiss to your throat. Murmuring softly against your flesh,

"What I'd love to know is how you so quickly woke me."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 4:11 pm

He put up no fight. Not for his Mistress. She could have him how she wanted when she wanted. Those lips pressing into his throat got a whimper and sent him back to his mental communicae 'I charged you Mistress. I found your battery and gave it what you needed. Like a good boy' his mental voice was quiet and sheepish.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 4:33 pm

You could feel her confusion at your admission. Not anger or displeasure just shock that such a thing had been an option. If anything, the tale end of it was pleasure that you had taken such initiative. You'd be able to tell that she was not a fan of the dark time that always came after. She also seemed quite pleased that even so simple a touch drew reaction from you. Slowly biting her way along your throat to your lips,

"I'm proud of you for taking that jump. Though there is something that concerns me. If you're going to belong to me, and I to you... I want you wearing something of mine. I would suggest replacing that thing around your neck except for the fact that it means something to you."

Murmuring those words against your lips, you would feel one of her hands slip free of yours. Sliding down between your bodies, she did begin to caress your cock, lightly at first but with growing intensity.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 12:28 am

'You're right Mistress' as soon as she freed his hand it instantly went to the back of his neck, where the buckle to the collar was. Mentally he approached a wall. Material unknown, and he didn't have to push hard 'It was hers. Marked me as hers' the wall which seemed impervious and stalwart gave freely and fell with a mighty crash, as his hand finished unfastening the collar, and pulled it free of his flesh. His cock responded instantly stiffening in her grip making his next words husky 'I will wear whatever you wish Mistress.' He felt it, a pressure, a presence. He hadn't been sure until that moment when, followed by a resounding sound barrier break, it was gone. He didn't focus on it for longer than the second it took to happen.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 12:39 am

The release of that original band of material did cause a noticiceable weight to drop from her. Letting her eyes drift shut, she exhaled a slow breath before drawing in another. Holding then releasing that as well, it could almost be considered a centering practice.

"I'm not good at this and feel vaguely that I should apologize for that fact. It's not a lack of money, as I can easily pay for... Well almost anything. But could it be something we pick out together ? Something we both like ? I don't know if that's acceptable to the life style or not. I'd also be willing to wear something that marks me as yours. With that as well though, I'd like it to be something we both agree upon."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 12:49 am

He seemed to bubble at the idea 'What if...we made jt?' This excitement he felt, the way it started to fill him to the brim, threatening to overflow, and it did. Not that he realized his new found energy having contact with the one who made him, the connection was seized shooting through her arm into her body, straight to that Core Power Unit, leaving behind a tingling pleasant almost orgasm inducing buzz in its wake.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 1:17 am

You would both feel and hear that sudden gasp ripped from her. Her fingers tightening around your length as you did nearly in fact send her head long into another orgasm. Close, oh so close but not quite. It was her turn to giggle, sounding almost a little head rushy as she did.

"Okay so we may need to be careful with that. Can't have you sending me straight into an orgasm every time you touch me. Tempting as the prospect is. To your question though, would you like to make just mine or both ?"

She did seem all sorts of curious and excited as well, your own emotions either being that intense as to be catching or just her own enthusiasm was that high.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 1:25 am

He playfully pouted "But why not Mistress?! You deserve to feel as good as you make me feel" his voice was husky yet light. His body twitched and squirmed slightly as he held his hand out to nothingness "I've had a few hours to know I can do something like this. I just need you to tell me how it should look" And a sphere appeared hovering I'm his hand, beginning to stretch.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 5 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 9:58 am

Your question actually did wring another of those amusing blushes from her before she nuzzled into your ear.

"I'm not certain how much of an exhibitionist either of us actually are. You touch me in public and that happens ? I may find myself not caring whose around and either climb on top of your cock and ride you until you fill me. Or I'll sweetly request that you bend me over something and fuck me until we're both spent. That answer your question ?"

Seeming to think for a moment, she frowned.

"If you didn't like the collar quite so much, I'd want something different for you. As long as the piece you wear bears the flour de lis or the Phoenix, I will be happy with whatever you wear."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 1:36 am

The material stretched as she spoke that last, it's color shimmering to a green and black marble. It wouldn't take long for the wings and body to come to become apparent on the leather that was solidifying. The collar was a smidgen thinner than the other, and was green in black and widened at the throat. The Phoenix stretched its wings along the leather and held an O-ring in its beak. It fell into his palm and he held it out to her 'For inspection'
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 4:00 am

Her eyes did widen slightly as you were crafting the item, though finally she did lift it from your hands to actually study it closer, more in depth so to speak. It was clear upon her opinion of the item, both from her expression as well as from what you seemed able to feel. Shifting hands so that one could slide into your hair, it tightened before she used the grip to drag your lips to hers. Whispering against them,

"It's perfect. I want you to fuck me. Fuck me hard until you spill into me. Then I'm going to put it on you and I'll want you to fuck me again then. We can worry about my trinket after."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 5 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 5:27 am

He was puddy in her hands, whimpering subserviently being where she wanted him. Her command rang true for him and if he wasn't hard before he certainly was now. She said she wanted him to fuck her, so he rolled slipping between her legs the shaft of his member pressing against her core "Yes, Mistress." The way those two words hit the air. Pure sex. With a shifting of his hips, and some expert marksmanship he penetrated her cunt with precision.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 06, 2022 7:31 pm

Her body bowed at the perfection of that strike. The way she moved her body to meet you was slower, more intense. As if the two of you were locked in still motion. Moving. Rolling your bodies so that she was now atop you, her hands caressed along your body as she rode you. There was a hunger in her. A desire. A craving that was solely focused upon you. Lowering her head, she moved her lips over your throat, teasing the flesh, taunting it. Quiet were the words,

"You may belong to me, but I in turn am yours. I want to be left dripping by the time you're done. Fully marked and scented as you are with my own. I want it to be known that this body and she who inhabits it are claimed."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 12:30 am

He wanted desperately to fulfill her wish. His hands roamed over her body, and his eyes couldn't help but follow. Everywhere they touched her stitching glowed. Every last spot. Even the minor stitching near where they were joined was illuminated. He felt the energy reach out from him. Up into her, to her true core, her reservoir, and grab ahold of it. He felt what he was doing, but couldn't explain it. He felt the shackle he placed on her core a restriction. At the same time he grabbed her left wrist, as that very same energy sprang from his member cauing a new sensation, he knew what was coming, and willed the material around her wrist. A leather cuff, colors to match his collar, sat affixed around her wrist, but with no clasp. There appeared to be no way to remove it, but was affixed with a D Ring. He'd had enough time and he looked her in the eyes "As you command, Mistress!" His explosion was hard. He worried about his member bursting, but he gave in and allowed his body to take control wrapping his arms around her yanking her down to him to hold her in a better position as he marked her in the most carnal way, by filling her cunt with his seed.

Nephalyss likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2022 7:35 pm

She should be worried with the oddities. With the fact that she knew 'they' tracked her and her energy usage. She should have told him, had intended to really, but things had so quickly gotten out of hand. They were going to know that she'd transitioned someone, just as she knew they would send someone, a team to acquire her if need be. They didn't believe in wasting creations, assets like her. It was going to bite her in the ass, she knew it. But at the moment things felt too amazing to care. She'd care when things settled, when the euphoria, the ecstasy calmed. Quited. If they did that was.

She felt him do something to her core, a thing she'd have to inquire after later. Then there was suddenly the leather around her wrist and his completion of her request had her soaring. Perhaps even higher in a way than the sex itself did. Then he was spilling his seed into her so strongly that she saw spots. Maybe those were stars ? She came so violently around him that she thought her entire body might explode at the very seams. It was a good thing he was holding her quite so tightly, otherwise when she finally collapsed, she likely might have tumbled right off of him.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 5 EmptyTue Jan 18, 2022 11:26 pm

He sat there, giggling when he had the breathe. There was literally nothing anyone could do to ruin his mood at the moment. That was until the door to her room came flying off of its hinges. He acted on pure instinct at that point. The two men came into the bedroom with haste. They weren't giving either of them time to react. She was lifted free of him while he was yanked to the floor. He watched the bastard that had her stick her with a needle at the base of her neck and he'd had it. In that one moment he wanted to send that bastard flying, away from her. And what do you know, her half unconscious body began to collapse to the floor as the bastard did indeed begin flying through the air, backwards, away from her. The wall didn't stop him, and through the penthouse he went, until he wasn't in this one anymore. The sudden impact to his jaw though, that got him seeing stars and to a sudden lack of communication with his limbs. He barely saw his assailant snatched Gias form up over his shoulder and walk out with her. Nor would he see the angry Spartan pin said assailant to the wall in the hallway as he had been stepping out there. Nor the irate Norseman rip the other limb from limb and beat him to death with his own femur.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble Cometh
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silver Paths :: Chicago: A Dance with Death and all of His Friends :: The Serpent's Dance-
Jump to: