The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trouble Cometh

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

Trouble Cometh - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 4:35 am

That wasn't above him, he he smiled big as she said that and his eyes immediately darted to her breasts, and then her neck. Sitting up more, he leans into her chest his eyes finding her gaze again and locking on. The mischievousness that filled them, it was foreign even to him. He'd never been allowed to play. His only purpose was to be there, and remain still. She asked him to do something. He was more than willing. His lips parted and he sank his teeth into her chest right above her breast, just below her collar bone. Gently at first, but it wouldn't be long until he threatened to draw blood if she didn't stop him.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 11:53 am

You could feel her nervous excitement, the jitters that were running through her at her own voiced request. This entire situation so new, she so uncertain for a multitude of reasons and yet she was clearly enjoying it, no question of that. So she watched you. Focused on you and your own mood to the situation. That was what seemed to ease much of her nervousness. That and how you eyed her seconds before sinking your teeth into her flesh. That caused her to simply go still. Still as a statue, though not in a bad way. A sigh finally escaped her lips. A quiet, contented thing.

Tracing her fingers through your hair, she held your head to her chest. Not tightly nor controlling but in a fashion that made it clear she held no desire for you to stop anytime soon.

It was your turn to catch snippets of memories from her now. Before. Long before when she'd merely been human. She'd enjoyed being bit. Marked by a singular person. Then jumping forward, much less pleasurable snippets. Ones that her body responded to, enjoyed but her mind did not. You were far closer to the vague memories of that first.

Letting her fingers trail down from your hair, they ran along your spine. Lazy circles, lacking in pattern other than that there was flesh contact. Lowering her head just enough to brush her lips over your ear,

"You can go harder. You have my word I'll enjoy it. It's actually what I want."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 8:08 pm

Those words hit the air and his teeth unlocked from her chest and relocated to her neck. His hands wrapped around her head and neck to hold him there, keeping the seal and suction from breaking, as his he tasted it. The sweet coppery ambrosia of her blood. His whimper was like glass shattering to her, a satisfied yet yearning whimper.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 11, 2021 10:43 pm

While she would have been quite okay had he drawn from the initial location, the way she tightened instantly around his cock was a resounding yes on him piercing the flesh of her neck instead. That first bite alone when conjoined with the whimper nearly sent her over the edge then and there. Not that she was easy to get off by any means, but clearly certain things were hard triggers for her. In a GOOD way.

Her blood was beyond a uniquity. A something that shouldn't be. The taste of vampire, of shifter. Of fae. And now of cursed mortal all wrapped up in the trappings of the unique creation that she had been experimented into. The potency of it was dangerous though, that you could tell the moment it hit your tongue. Even pleasure riding as you were, you would be smart enough to realize that there were beings who would kill, or worse to have her as a feeding source.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2021 11:41 pm

His mind would eventually register the potency and its addictive nature, however he wasn't focused on it. He was to focused on listening, and feeling her. He was to sensitive and he knew it because the tingle in the head of cock never lied. But he needed her 'Bite me! Please Mistress!' The words both whispered and shouted through her mind, bringing with them a tidal wave of sensation. He watched her eyes brighten as her lips parted and teeth finding flesh as quickly as they could, and he smiled. His soul shattered instantly and something, deep, buried, and almost forgotten rumbled from its hole fighting to remain. But it was time. As he poured the extreme sensations the two of them were producing back into her mind, allowing her to enjoy the sensation of her teeth sunk into his body from his perspective, he mentally grabbed that chain, and pulled.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 12:07 am

Some little part of her brain did hesitate at his request as she may feed off vitae, yet she'd never been blessed with fangs, much less the kiss. Yet he did seem to want it as much or more than she liked it. Being bit thst was. Curious thing that she'd stumble across someone with such compatibilities.

The way she was straddling him, it made it simple enough for her to capture his hands. Twining her fingers through his, she'd pin them at his sides. Then lowering her head she would find his throat. Lapping at the skin briefly. She would then simply sink teeth to flesh. There were no pretty words, no offerings nor promises.

That outpouring of emotion however was unexpected, and you knew that instantly. You could feel her gasp against your flesh, feel the way she tightened, near painfully around your cock. Were you not made of stronger stuff than most would expect, the way her fingers tightened around yours would have crushed them.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 12:23 am

It was all at once, the eruption. Mentally, with a mighty heave he yanked the giant steel pin from the ground and tosses it into nothingness. Physically, his whimper was full of pleasure and desire as his cock pulsed, his warmth firing into her, her teeth and hands holding him in place as well as he pussy gripping him had him practically convulsing. It wasn't until he was finally done, and still once more taking oh so labored breathes that his lips part "Tha...nk...y...ou...M...mi...mis...tress"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 1:10 am

You were perhaps pleasantly rewarded by the sensation of her body giving into the pleasure of a release on the heels of your own. You would feel her teeth pressing down that extra bit harder, her body clenching magically around your cock as it seemed determined to drain you dry.

As both of you finally rested there, working on regaining your senses, she was shifting your bodies to lay on the couch rather than sit, your cock still joined to her cunt when she heard your vocal words.

Because of your still active mental connection, you would feel her shock. Her surprise. And then the overwhelming delight. Finishing the repositioning so that you were on your back along the couch, she stretched out over you. Pressing delicate nibbles to your jaw, you could both see and feel the curiosity piqued.

"How are you talking ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 4:22 am

His eyes closed, smile wide he fell to his natural way 'It hurt. But simply because I was finally able to let go. I never thought I'd find someone who I could trust enough to give myself to. So I suppose you are how I'm able to talk'
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 6:19 am

She released one of your hands from hers so that she could lightly trace fingertips up and down along your side. Settling her head to your chest, she tangled her legs with yours and seemed content to simply lay there with the multiple points of skin on skin contact.

"I'm sorry you had to hurt for it."

The words were a quiet murmur, before she pressed another kiss to your jaw.

"But some of the best things come through pain. Your King will be pleased though, won't he ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 6:28 am

His true voice wasn't smooth. It was quite the opposite, clearly not having been used in years, it was hoarse, gravely. And his speech was semi broken, pauses being longer than they should, or there in the first place "He will be. He much hates the use of telepathy unless he's the one in control of it. He's very secretive. And it hurt because it popped. Haven't formed actual words in 9 years. I am sorry Mistress, I didn't ask if I could first" he seemed genuinely sorry. But he couldn't help but to snuggle her closer, im the process pressing himself further into her core, almost as if he wanted to crawl in there and just stay there.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 13, 2021 7:14 am

You could feel a touch of shame course through her at the realization that she actually liked that gravelly timbre to your voice. Shifting awkwardly, the motion caused you to shift inside her which ripped out a soft little gasp. You could also tell she was working quite succinctly on focusing on your words and not other things. More specifically one other thing.

"Don't apologize for that. I'm glad you did. I wouldnt have known to give you permission and well... I was a little bit distracted even if I had."

When you pressed closer to her, that deepening of your length into her core had her whimpering softly.

"How much trouble are you going to get into if you don't give your King that report you mentioned earlier ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 1:15 am

He giggled and fell again to what he was used to 'It was sent before we left the Nest.' He had a feeling what was going to happen once they left and he didn't want to be interrupted. 'Does the Mistress have something in mind?' His mental tone seemed lighter than normal. Almost child like, but without the child.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 4 EmptyTue Dec 14, 2021 7:02 am

Pressing herself closer still until her body was rubbing enticingly against his, her fingers suddenly shot out to grip into your hair. Forcing your head back controllingly. Firmly but not painfully,

"Good boy for sending that out early. It means that we should not be interrupted again. Your Mistress is hungry for Flesh though. YOUR flesh. I want you to dance for me. I want you to bury yourself as deeply as possible into me. I want you to explore and fuck me and know that it's not just because I command it but because we BOTH want it."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 12:02 am

His smile matched his giggle, mischievous and almost sinister, but innocent 'If Mistress wishes for me to explore her body' he'd always wondered what it would be like to make the shadow tendrils appear and capture someone in a sexual manner. The 5 tendrils wrapped around her wrists, ankles and neck, and lifted her free of him. Once he was able he slid from underneath her and willed the tendrils to hold her spread eagle for him as a 6th began to slowly form between her legs. He stepped over and simply stood next to her head, his cock rock hard and within range for her 'Mistress wants to taste my flesh, and I feel this would be the best sample for her. Mistress wants me to explore her body' the 6th began to gently rub her clit like a hungry tongue as an unseen 7th began to gently press against her asshole 'And bury myself deep within her, which I will gladly do. But if it's ok with Mistress I think I'll play with you first. I want to explore you, feel you, taste you.' She was right there staring at it. Was it getting bigger?
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 12:25 am

Her head canted slightly, curiosity painting those stygian dark eyes. She seemed to be drinking up what you were saying and doing as much as you were with her words and actions. When the tendrils suddenly appeared and captured her as their prisoner, your prisoner, you would be able to tell she was fighting not to orgasm from that act alone. There was an unhappy sound when your cock was drawn free of her, however it was short lived when she quickly grew aware of the reason why.

That sudden glaze to her eyes as your cock, still slick with her juices was so close to her mouth. While you could tell her pleasure from the clitoral stimulation, it was the pressure to her ass that had her moaning like a well paid whore. Sinking her teeth hard into her lower lip to try to focus, her body trembled like wyld fyre before the breeze at your words. You would be able to tell, instinctively that for a moment she was having a hard time remembering that she was supposed to be the one in control.

"My good boy may explore me as he wishes under one condition. When you are close to your orgasm ? I want you to bury yourself in my ass. My cunt has had the pleasure of you filling it, and my ass craves it too."

With those words she did in factvtake advantage of your closeness to her mouth. There was a near feral hunger in the sound that came from her as she impaled the back of her throat on your cock. It was a double sided pleasure to have someone not only as experienced as she clearly was but also who enjoyed it equally worshipping your body. And worshipping it was, as it could not be called anything else.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 12:51 am

It was almost like they were waiting for her. As soon as she swallowed his member those two tendrils pressed into their choosen holes, pushing deep and twirling once inside, to stimulate every last inch they could reach, and that one in the back, it was reaching as far as it could. His head rolled back briefly as her lips enveloped him. He had to keep it together tho. He had a couple of tasks in front of him. 'Yes Mistress. I will endeavor to finish where you want me to. I'll fill you up as much as you want' with his voice she would feel something behind it. Something he was trying to hidden. Each of those tendrils, everything they did, every where they touched, he felt. And he no longer worried if she discovered that his cock was indeed growing, growing to fill the space it was in. It wouldn't be long until her airway was completely cut off by his engorged size.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 1:23 am

As those tendrils simultaneously penetrated her, her eyes would in fact roll back in her head as while she didn't quite orgasm, she came damned painfully close. As devilishly tight as her cunt was her ass was impossibly so. You could smell the scent of pain at the sudden impaling, feel the spiky taste of it, but oh it seemed to be getting your Mistress high. The realization of what your cock was doing had her holes clenching perfectly, temptingly around your tendrils as her focus, her worship upon your cock only intensified. No doubt could be held in your mind that she wanted this, wanted you. The violence of that want would be scary to a lesser male, especially with the briefness of your acquaintanceship. Yet it was what it was.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 2:07 am

He felt it, all of it. The tightness of her body, the begging, pleading for release. There wasn't much more he could do, but it came to him. In the chaos of their minds the sense of equality came through, the fairness she needed. She wanted to know how good he felt 'Mistress...' He and his shadowy appendages began taking turns thrusting, one after another into each respective hole, reaching in as far was physically allowed before vacating briefly only to reinvade over and over. As intimate as the mental communication was he spoke out loud, that husky gravely voice gaining more traction with use "Please. Don't deny yourself because of me. Whatever you need is yours. I can feel all of you. I have explored and found I want more. I want all of you, and want you to have all of me." He spoke semi hurriedly as he felt it again. The head of his cock swelled a moment before "Please, ill be good." He whispered those words before moaning loudly as he slammed his cock as far down her throat as humanly possible and exploding "Thank you Mistress!!!!" He practically screamed as he came.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 2:27 am

She was a skilled connessieur of the bedroom arts, her prowess gained over time enough that most courtesans would blush. Yet you were reducing her to desperate, ravenous hungers that she hadn't felt in... Whatever that thought was, wherever it had been going ceased almost instantly. Yes it seemed there was one thing that she would keep, that she would not or perhaps could not yet share.

However your own skills kept her from sinking too far into whatever that dark place was, and assuredly dark it was, that much you had felt for but half of a heartbeat. Those repeated, dancing invasions that pushed her cunt and ass to new limits had her clawing at shreds of willpower. Of sheer maddening determination that no matter how close she was, she wouldn't go over without you.

Those words you offered, oh she liked those too, equally but differently. Drinking them down, you could feel her mounting impatience. Just when she thought true madness would take her, you gave that true slam down the back of her throat, giving her what she needed. Your screams of release were mutual, though hers could only be felt around the mass of your cock stuffing her throat and mouth. But oh the tendrils in her were quite well rewarded also.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 5:17 am

It was glorious. He could tell it had been some time since she had a release like this, and he had given it to her. That thought brought another orgasm slamming into him causing him to yank himself free of her mouth to claim her lips with his own. He wouldn't make a mess himself. She wanted it and it was here already. The tendrils rotated her so she was more accessible for him and number 7s end split into 2 to hold her hole open for him as began to press himself in, but once number 7 removed itself and shifted to pay attention to her clit did he lose control of himself and slam into her as hard as the orgasm was threatening to and he let go of all of his restraint. He couldn't help grabbing onto her to hold on, why did it feel like he was about to burst?! She was devouring him mind body and soul. And he wanted her to.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 6:57 am

You were gifted a true and proper scream when you simply shoved yourself into her ass. Granted, you had already claimed her mouth with yours, so it was more muffled than it would have otherwise been. Yet you knew it for what it was. The name you had introduced yourself to her as. You may not be in her cunt, but oh what you could feel from that tentacle told you that you'd just ripped at least two shattering orgasms from her with just that first penetration alone. Bucking beneath you, writhing as much as the constraints would allow, her core was an exquisite mess. And yes dear Ghoul to the King, she was in fact a squirter. Managing to break the kiss even as her ass worked your cock, she dropped her head back, baring up her throat.

"Mark me. Now. Please."

Simple words. As close to the commands that you seemed to prefer as she could at the moment.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 9:36 am

His strike was fast and true. He latched onto the flesh offered moaning hungrily, sinking his teeth deep not caring about the rush of blood filling his mouth. He turned almost feral as he wrapped his fingers in her hair and held her head back, he truly let go of that quaking fervor that tormented him and and slammed her hole once more his orgasm long and filling. And he wouldn't stop, until she did.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 9:52 am

This scream you got to hear. Mentally. Physically. To the marrow in your bones and beyond. But you also got to experience something else entirely. You had seen her stitchings light up slightly before, but when you marked her. When YOU the submissive claimed her so ferally, her stitchings lit up like a veritable super nova. Not only did you get the rush, the high from the unique potency of her blood but you also received a whammy of sheer, unadulterated power. That was not even mentioning the perks of the trio of orgasms that sent her mind entirely blank.

When she finally collapsed, she was still. Silent. Nearly deathly so. If you hadn't seen vampires die for the night it would have possibly been terrifying. Her stitchings now were simply that, no longer glowing even in the slightest. You would realize she was sleeping. Soundly. Peacefully. Her face serene.. Innocent even.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2021 9:55 am

That mental connection over loaded the physical one. The tendrils gently dissipitated leaving him curled into the crook of her neck, cradling her in an odd way, without the strength to move an inch, even to remove himself from within her ass. He stayed put, like a good boy, and followed her into slumber.

Wolfe stood in his usual spot, five thousand feet above Chicago, directly in the center and watched. Everybody seemed to be fucking like rabbits today. Oh look, Orchid just threw up a bubble. Peering into that he wasn't sure he wanted to see Rhev or Orchid that nude, or that sexed up. He assisted there, and continued sipping his tea and humming. It was the equivalent of a nuclear bomb going off, just without the backlash or fallout from such a blast, the quintessence that just permeated the air. And the odd creature that now lounged tiredly on the roof of one of the hotels. Teleporting himself to the rooftop, it was much bigger than it looked from afar. It snorted at him, not angrily, but more like it just didn't want to be bothered. It only took him a moment to realize. This was an Avatar. It was no wonder no one was freaking out. No one else could see it. And once it learned how, he wouldn't be able to either. He quietly asked "Wheres your tether?" To which the serpent like creature raised one of its claws and pointed straight down. Using his primal senses he looked down and saw two individuals. One was an elegant puzzle of different creatures, and the other a Human. Who before a moment ago would have seemed ordinary had it not been for the taint of the Vampires. That taint was still there, and melding beautifully with the Aura of a Will User. One of his. This was going to be interesting. He knew that aura. He'd seen it regularly. He couldn't wait to tell Rhev about this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble Cometh
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silver Paths :: Chicago: A Dance with Death and all of His Friends :: The Serpent's Dance-
Jump to: