The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trouble Cometh

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

Trouble Cometh - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 9:38 pm

He learned how to not blush long ago, but with the mental connection there seemed to be a lack of knowledge as to the feeling of a naked body, opposed to the site, and he couldn't keep that from seeping through 'No, not embarrassed. Mistress never trained me for the pleasures of the body.'
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2021 9:49 pm

The last statement brought her to yet another one of those perfect stillnesses. Her head did finally tip slightly, the hint of a rueful grin teasing at her lips. Finishing dressing, which left her still quite barefoot, she padded over to where he was sitting. Leaning in until her forehead brushed ever so lightly to his,

"In some cases, most really, you're not missing much. In a rare few ? The right bed partner ? It can be an entirely uncalculateable type of magic."

Leaning back ever so slightly, almost as if she meant to draw away, a single finger gently placed itself to the edge of his jaw. Then she leaned in, again, just enough to with the utmost chasteness whisper her lips across his. Just as quickly as she had moved in, she was acfew steps away again.

"So what now ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 5:33 am

The engine of his mind sputtered briefly and he actually blushed. He was so flustered that he actually lost his mental connection with her. Couple of inhales later he smiled at her and calmed himself 'Well you did say that if you didn't check in with your boss he would get upset. Maybe you should go check in with him" he pondered his monitor for a moment before writing something down on a piece of paper and held it out to her 'And if you feel like getting together sometime and...I don't know...get some coffee, or hunt some Sabbat...this is my number' and tried to not be sheepish. Wasn't quite working.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 8:15 am

"I'm late now, like really late so I'm honestly screwed on that. Worst case ? I'll remind him not to damage the goods too much or it'll cost him money from me on stage. Also ? As much as I work usually... It's not like I actually need the money. I could always quit though Gods only know what shenanigans I'd get into with all of the spare time."

The mere thought of quitting seemed to brighten her mood noticeably as she took the paper from you. Though your all too endearing awkwardness had her lower lip catching between her teeth. Sucking at it for a moment thoughtfully,

"Are you busy right now actually ? If you're not, I have something I'd like to give you. A thank you of sorts, but also because I want to."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 9:11 am

He was taken aback. And his awkwardness swelled, but him and Rhev have been working on his social skills, and this was a perfect opportunity to put them to the test. He looked around the lab and scratched the back of his head 'I don't have anything else here to do, and the only other thing I have to do tonight is go meet up with the Sheriff for a nightly debrief for the King, but that doesn't happen til almost sun up. What did you have in mind' it almost seemed like he was going to ramble but seemed to catch himself, and was doing very good at not shelling up.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 10:43 am

"We have plenty of time then. Here's to hoping we won't be too interrupted. I mean this is your lab it would seem so chances should be fairly high that we won't be. Interrupted that is."

Unless he was going to stop her, she would lightly capture one of his hands and tug him to a more open space in the lab. Then with a delicious amount of grace and showmanship, she went to her knees before you. Flipping your hand palm up, she flicked her tongue over where the pulse point on your wrist would be. Laving the spot with delicate like cat flicks before settling a kiss to it, she released your hand.

"You'll tell me if you're uncomfortable, right ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 12:41 pm

He felt them coming. The visions. Flashbacks. Something else him and Rhev had been working on. He thought he had them under control, but it always seemed to happen everytime he got close. It was why he still a Virgin. She tormented him still to this day. Gias tongue slide across his palm and he shuddered. He felt himself starting to slip. Into that space. He looked down at her and whispered "Bicentennial. That's my safe word. I'll warn you, I won't be of any help." He seemed closed off, but not fully. He couldn't help it, he wasn't a dominant person. Never was. Smart, witty. But he couldn't be in charge. He dropped down to his knees, to her level. His posture gave away his submissive tendencies, but it was clear he was trying to stifle them.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 1:01 pm

"Oh hell and a hand grenade. I'm such a damned oaf."

Her next actions may surprise him but when he moved to his knees with her, rather than continue something sexual, she gingerly wrapped her arms around him. If he didn't fight it, she would simply tug him closer until he was curled in against her. Even with both of them kneeling, it was a careful nuzzle,

"I didn't mean to make things difficult for you. I wasn't trying to force something on you that was too much. I've got a better idea if maybe you're interested ?"

Clearly not forcing you to be in charge but letting you help her make a choice that would effect the evening for both of you,

"It's nothing fancy but my Hotel room is kinda home right now. If you'd like to come back to it with me ? Then I'd like to see you like you saw me."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 1:31 pm

He didn't fight her. It was actually nice. Nothing that helped him drop his guard, but it seemed like a good start. "Its not that I'm not interested in discovering that particular activity personally. I just have no experience with it. Although somewhere with a bed and pillows sounds better than the cold floor of my lab" he smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 1:54 pm

Flashing you an absolutely adorable grin at your comment about the bed and pillows,

"See ? I forgot that the normal people like things like that over cold floors. I don't have a car here in the city, so cab it is. I'm staying at the ViceRoy just off the lake. I wasn't going to but I felt like flipping the ritzy arseholes the bird. My money is as good as theirs, and in most cases likely more hard earned. Though important question, is there anything specific that comes to mind that you'd like to try ? I want to make sure to work it into our busy schedule."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 11:02 pm

He shook his head at her last question, bashfully 'No, my mind doesn't quite work like that' He seemed to realize something tho as his face lit up 'Although, I say fuck the cab.' He grabbed her hand and, unless fought, he will pull her to her feet and to the door, stopping only long enough to flip the switches on the wall to power the lab down, and out the door which automatically locked behind them and down the hall. It wouldn't take long for them to wind up in the garage, flitting past a number of vehicles that were certainly not cheap. One even looked like it was from the 1920s or 30s. He stopped once he reached a crotch rocket. Computer blue. Sleek design. With an actual passenger seat on the back. Crotch rocket it was, and elegant as it seemed, it also seemed to have some utilitarian use as well. Couple of saddle bags normally wouldn't look right, but somehow. 'Let's just take my bike!'.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 11:28 pm

There was a brief curve to her lips at his sudden returned enthusiasm. It was a low whistle as she followed after him through the garage, eyes looking over the different vehicles appreciatively. Shooting a look back at him when he stopped before the bike,

"Not gonna lie. I didn't picture this being your style. But I can actually see it now. I approve of the color quite a bit. Rude with a passenger often ?"

The question came with a gesture to the secondary seat. As she awaited an answer, she worked on putting her hair back into a quick braid. Slipping on her shoes she'd managed to grab from the lab,

"Either way, it's after you. It'll be easier for me to settle once you're on."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 11:44 pm

He pulled his keys out and mounted the bike expertly, 'More often than one would think. Sometimes someone needs to get somewhere and can't rely on the roads, so they come to me.' He would wait for he to climb on behind him. That closeness had him blushing again and smiling, the mental connection would betray him. He was enjoying her touch. The bike purred to life 'I'd say hang on...' I left it hanging as he cranked the throttle, holding the front brake. With a push they spun facing out before he released the brake and they took off at break neck speed. He only slowed minutely as he transitioned to the ramp heading up and out, but laid back on the gas immediately, and didn't even give the door that was only half up any thought. The tires came off the ground as they exited the Nest. Mentally the excited 'YEEET!!' Could be heard. The tires kissed the ground as the bike was almost  pinched between two opposing vehicles in traffic. Their horns were definitely working, but His skills were enough that no one took any damage, and they sped down the street. He watched the marked CPD squad sitting in the alley sit there and watch him, not even bothering to flip his lights on, just wave. He smiled and poured more speed out.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 9:25 am

That mental tie did work both ways, allowing you to feel the fact that she was pleased about the benefit of the connection. Said benefit being her ability to feel that you were enjoying her touch. She was more than content with holding onto you, her hands in fact slipping beneath your shirt so that her grasp could be skin on skin. Your excitement over the ride alone seemed to make her happy, that hand against your skin seeming to thrum interestingly against your flesh. It was unspoken but you could feel her curiosity of if you enjoyed just anyone being out on the bike with you. Not a malicious sort of thing but a question of if it was the driving or the passenger that pleased you more. You would also be able to quickly tell she had ridden bitch before as she seemed to know the right way to move or not to move as you cut through traffic like a hot knife through butter. Nuzzling into your ear so you'd be able to hear her over the wind,

"Underground parking. Otherwise they're going to want to valet your bike. The walk to the private elevator isn't far. Unless you want to be valeted that is. I doubt you'd appreciate what I have in mind if we go through the front door and I find that I like you being in a good mood."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 10:34 am

It was a matter of minutes for him to cover the distance between the nest and the viceroy. He put that machine through its paces as he navigated traffic, when he wasn't flying down a back alley. As he was focused on his task and not his mental scape or his feelings her answer would present itself, in the form of memories. His. As many as there were, flitting past. Some he had a passenger with him. But in none of these memories did he have an elated feeling of joy. They were all purpose driven. Was it the ride or the passenger? It was both. He applied the brakes and turned out of their current alley into the busy traffic seeming to glide thru it. He rolled past the front of the Viceroy heading for the underground parking entrance.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 11:49 am

From this direction it was in fact after rather than before the Hotel. You would feel one of her hands slip out from beneath your shirt so that she could pluck free a card from inside her jacket. The extension of her arm to the device as you drove passed meant that you did not have to slow all that much even now.

You would see from the flow of her thoughts that her room's parking spot was quite secluded as it was farther to the back. It wasn't difficult to tell as well that the underground parking seemed to be a select clientele only type thing. As you drove into the heated, well lit underground, you would pass by a handful of vehicles, and yes, all of them were in fact worth quite the pretty penny.

It was once you had come to a stop in her parking slot that her hand slid back beneath your shirt again. Nuzzling back in against you, she murmured ever so softly,

"I want to kiss you. Actually kiss you. While you're high from the ride so I can taste it on you. Are you okay with that ?"

It would be clear that she was not trying to have you take control of the situation, but that she was asking for permission.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 1:04 am

The request had been made, and he didn't stop his body's natural reaction of spinning around and elegantly leaning in to expertly plant his lips against hers. He smiled as he pulled away, trying to hide the blush in his cheeks and dismounted the bike waiting for her to do the same. 'Let me guess, your in the presidential?'
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 6:48 am

It was short lived. Brief. Ending much more swiftly than she would have liked. And yet.... He had given it willingly. There would be other times for longer, deeper engagements. Or so she hoped. She didn't bother to attempt to hide how she licked her lips once he drew back, her own lips curving up briefly. Swinging herself off of the bike with a nod, it was her turn to grab your hand and tug you along with her.

The elevator ride was brief, thankfully no mind melting music playing in the background. When the soft ding sounded and the doors opened up, it was to a set of rooms that was larger than most people's apartments. Tugging you out after her, she was already kicking her shoes off. Flipping through the stack of messages that were waiting, you would watch her simply dump all of them into the garbage.

"Can I offer you something to drink ? Something to nibble on ? I should remember my manners and not just assault you like some sort of Godless Heathen now that I've drug you back to my cave."

Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:25 am

He nodded bashfully, and then remembered she wasn't looking at him 'A Mountain Dew if you have one. And I am a little hungry, but not picky.' He found the couch and slipped his bag off of his shoulder setting it gently on the floor next to the couch, before settling on his legs on the cushion. His hands seemed as if they couldn't stop wrestling one another. He waited for her to come back to speak again, but he say with his eyes closed to better watch as she moved through the space. It had been a long time since he had felt the pull he felt now. He had just met her, but she was honest. He could tell because she wasn't hiding anything mentally. She allowed him to see anything he choose, and because of that he looked at almost nothing.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 1:02 am

Heading out into the small kitchenette, you'd be able to hear the briefest tinkle of crushed ice hitting a glass. The quiet pop of a can being opened was followed by the quiet pad of her steps bringing the beverage back. Setting it ontop of a coaster on the coffee table in front of you, she kicked off her shoes and shrugged out of her jacket.

"I like food but I honestly don't eat all that often. I know pizza is a popular thing. Or wings or tacos. Steak and pasta ? I can make a mean grilled cheese, but I'd like to offer something a bit more than that. Please tell me a food you'd enjoy. I'd actually like to know."

Perching on the arm of the couch beside you, her chin dropped into her palm. She seemed more than content to study you while awaiting your answer.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 10:51 pm

He smiled behind his hand, trying to hide the blush. He'd never been given attention like this. Someone trying to care for him. He wasn't sure how to handle it. He thought a moment before ultimately landing on 'Biscuits and Gravy, With scrambled eggs?' He looked at her curiously. He was definitely out of his comfort zone, on multiple fronts. He couldn't help his imagination throwing images and scenarios at him involving her and what she looked like without clothes on, nor the fact that her stitching only helped the attraction. He felt wrong for that. He grabbed his drink and sipped on it, trying to not hyper focus on it.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 12:16 am

The only thing that said she picked up on your blush was an utterly endearing hint of a lopsided grin. Leaning in and pressing a kiss to the tip of your nose, she dug her phone out and hit a speed dial button. Seeming amused by something, it rang three times before someone picked up on the other end. You would be able to hear what sounded like metal music blaring for a few seconds before it died down.

"Gregori my good man. It's Gia up in the penthouse. Yes, I know I'm actually placing an order, no heart attack please. I need two king size orders of biscuits and gravy with the trimmings. Eggs scrambled with both. No they're not both for me you sly dog. Have them both here within the hour and there will be something extra in it for you. Kiss kiss."

Hitting end and pocketing the phone again, she slid down the arm she'd perched on to settle instead laying with her head on your lap.

"So. What do you wanna do while we wait ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 12:29 am

The stillness she would feel wasn't a bad awkward. He couldn't help but let his hand fall after a moment to start playing with her hair. The humming she would hear wasn't mental. That was coming from his chest. It seemed very melodic for man who couldn't talk. Images of a room filled with computers, of a field under a midnight full moon, of a lavish oriental room on a soft luxurious bed started to tumble out of his mind to hers. He seemed to lose track of himself as he fell into the memories as he answered her his voice not distant, but distracted 'Whatever you wish' the feelings were the only things he had. He wasn't a virgin, but that wasn't his choice. But he'd been robbed of the experience that a non virgin should have. She had robbed him of that. She never allowed him to do more than lay there. And usually to out of his mind to enjoy much. He was so unfocused he hadn't even noticed his other hand come down directly onto her chest. His palm sat on her breast, but it was his fingers stroking circles at her sternum that would be most noticeable.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 1:05 am

"Would you tell me about computers ?"

She gnawed at her lower lip lightly, seeming almost embarrassed by her request. Tilting her head into the fingers playing with her hair, her eyes fluttered shut. A soft almost inaudible purring picked up, her own thoughts for several long moments tumbling into static noise before she yanked herself back to the current.

"I don't know a lot about them. I mean I know enough to struggle my way through base line things... But I guess you could say I'm abit old fashioned that way. I've wanted to learn more but I've never had someone willing to teach me. I mean I suppose I could have learned on my own, but I guess it's always appeared a thing to me that one should have a well versed guide for."

Falling into a quiet, contemplative state for a moment, she exhaled a slow breath.

"Are you going to judge me if I say the oriental thing was never my style, never my preference ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 1:54 am

That last thing seemed to have him shook. He didn't slam the mental door shut, but he stilled momentarily, before laughing mentally 'It was never mine either. But I didn't get a say' He settled his thumb on her forehead and implanted only a few pieces of information into her mind. He hoped they stuck. Basic information about computers, or at least basic to him. 'That should do the trick' his mind finally came to a decision. She'd been throwing the signals out there. He bent himself and placed his lips against hers. It was a bashful pressing of those soft lips. The Kiss of a Virgin almost. Despite her reaction he wouldn't move from the spot he was in, nor act like he wanted her to move, for he was quite cozy like they were. Although he didn't get even more bashful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Cometh   Trouble Cometh - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble Cometh
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silver Paths :: Chicago: A Dance with Death and all of His Friends :: The Serpent's Dance-
Jump to: