The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Life of a Princess

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

The Life of a Princess Empty
PostSubject: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 9:21 pm

The Life of a Princess D7n4nt10
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess EmptyThu Aug 12, 2021 9:22 pm

The Life of a Princess

I hadn't been back to Chicago for all too long yet. In truth, I'd debated coming back at all. I knew how to do my research, my homework. The Vampyric King, my Father, had a new Queen. One who wasn't even a blood drinker. How odd was that ? She didn't call herself his Queen, but his partner or something 'modern' like that. Apparently her actual name was Orchid, but now she went by Viper. Ah the things to a name. I knew I'd gone by many in my life. But in my line of work, it kind of went with the territory.

Yet here I sat. A random table in a far corner from which I could view the vast majority of the level of the club I was on. Pandora's Box. The owner was a Ventrue, and a relatively young one at that. Apparently fighting the strings of his Sire, which even I knew enough to know… In that clan you just don't do that. His business acumen though. He was fairly solid there. Had to admit though, his whole idea of mixing human performers with more exotic supernatural ones ? Risky, risky, risky. But it was drawing all sorts of business in, even with it's less than stellar location. Why was I here then you ask ?

I was here as eyes. As ears. I was an unknown entity here as while I may have been seen at the Velvet Masquerade, I was still an unknown entity. I made no attempt to hide that I was Vampyre, yet I could be one of a half dozen clans or bloodlines. While I may be not be certain how long I'd stay in the city, the least I could do was prove my usefulness here and there. Stirring the obnoxiously watered down drink with an even more annoyingly flimsy straw, I realized I was painfully bored with the girl currently on stage.

"Then why are you here when you could be out with me ?"

If I'd been human, if I'd been breathing, it would have stopped. The voice was there again. Like velvet. Or butter-soft leather, it curled around my mind. Intimately. Like the touch of a lover. No. Like more than that. It bypassed all of my mental defenses as if they didn't exist. When the voice appeared, not long after the visions, the dreams followed. Then came the blackouts where I woke up surrounded by body parts. I was dead, so of course I was naturally cold, but the cold that sank into my very bones was something entirely different. My trembling hand tightened around my drink glass as I tried to focus. Tried to calm.

The shattering of the glass sounded like a gunshot in the sudden silence as the song playing had chosen that exact second to stop.

Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 6:39 pm

The black Chevy pickup pulled up in front of Pandoras Box and the door swung open. The keys got tossed to the boy running up wearing his safety vest that read 'Valet' and Lightnings shit kickers thumped the sidewalk as his lumbered his large form up to the door. Hood up so no one could see his face very well he quietly spoke to the door man holding back the line "Hey Damen. Hows the Fiance?" The guy smiled at him "Hey Ric, she's good. Go on in!" Some young wanna be gangsta white boy popped off "What the fuck, bro! You just let that guy go in! Fucking piece of shit!" Lightning didn't miss a step as he swung his entire form over and loomed towering over the poor mortal who quivered slightly as Lightnings glabro delirium took him "Yeah, he let me by because I'm his, Fucking, Boss. And if I'm so fucking inclined I can deny access to anyone I see fit. Why don't you fuck off to the back of the line and give me time to cool off before I see you fucking face again" all with a smile on his bearded face. Murmurs quickly rose and just as quickly silenced as the young man nodded and turned like a beaten puppy to head for the back of the line. Lightning spun back and smiled at the crowd "Enjoy yourselves folks. We'll get you in in no time, just bear with us" as he pushed through the door entering the darkened room. His eyes instantly scanned the room from side to side looking at the writhing mass moving. He wound his way through the crowd almost like they weren't there, even tho it was tight quarters, with his large size. He continued to look around nodding to coworkers and entertainers, a lot of them from the Sept. There was no shame in it. It's what they did anyway. He ground to a halt next a pillar as the tables came into view. From where he was he could see the entirety of the first floor. Dance floor, bar, dining area, bathrooms. The shattering of glass brought his attention to the far corner. He took only a step before the pa dinged 'Ladies and Gentleman, to the main stage we bring you, Syren!' The announcer drew out the name dramatically as a number of eyes shifted to the light up stage. His eyes glanced, but quickly returned to the corner, landing on Kai.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 7:07 pm

The Daughter of the Demon of Chicago's eyes for a moment looked haunted as the name was called before she rose gracefully, elegently. Fluidly from her seat. Dropping the shards of glass to the table, she murmured something to the scantily clad waitress that came running over. Shaking her head as the girl's hands fluttered towards hers, she simply turned and made her way towards the stage. She was intercepted roughly three quarters of the way by a man that simply stepped to her and extended a hand. Shirtless. Clad merely in a pair of casual black slacks, even his feet were absent of any covering. Even if it weren't for the amber wolf's eyes, you would have known with the feel of his beast on the air.

Settling her hand lightly atop his, he guided her through the crowd and to the stage. As they moved to it's center, you would hear the hushed whispers. The sounds of excitement from some of the regulars. The sounds of others leaving, their faces ghost pale.

Even with her natural impressive height for a female, and the handful of inches added from her heels, she still looked diminuitive compared to his height. The sweep of stygian dark hair hid her eyes from the crowd, giving her an almost innocent air. A vulnerable allure that to any who knew her would know to be false.

But that's when the dance began. No words. Just drum beats. Primal sounds as the artistry of a wolf in a man's clothing 'chased' his prey. To those with a trained eye, they would see the true skill to her evasion. But finally the first blow of claw would come, striking true through the lacing down her spine which held her dress closed. Yet no scent of blood. This would continue until finally she stood there in naught but garter, stockings, and her heels. From the angle you were able to see, she was pure honed, weapinized perfection. However from the view some of the crowd was getting, the gasps, and even a few sounds of wretching said otherwise.

Doing a slow turn for the benefit of the crowd, you could see what had caused the sounds. Barely healed layers of scars. A macabre masterpiece from nape of neck down to her heals. Not the signs of a typical whip, oh no, but rather one that had been braided with pieces of God's only knew what. For a moment, you felt her partner's beast flare with rage before she simply stepped forward and arched on tip toe to whisper something to him. Whatever she said calmed him some before he simply turned and called out,

"For one night and one night only, a place on stage with the exquisite Syren can be purchased. Bids will begin in one hour. The bidding starts at ten grand."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 4:40 pm

Bidding? For a chance on stage with her? A tiny voice in his head shouted 'TEN GRAND ISNT SHIT!!' But no. He couldn't, could he? He pondered for a moment before smiling. He supposed He could. He moved to the bar as she descended the stairs and ordered a drink. She never left his sight as he planted himself on a stool and he whispered to the bartender "Let me know when the bidding is about to close. You got my number right?" The girl wearing nothing but pasties on those large breasts wrapped in a leather strap harness smiled at him "Of course Ric. Anything for you. Drinks on your tab" she set his whiskey sour down as well as a joint. That Ventrue knew how to take care of his people. He flicked his thumb up causing a small energetic flame to flare to life just long enough to spark the end of the joint, and puffed on it while he watched her. He noticed out of the corner of his eye several individuals giving him a once over. Some were his wolves checking on him, some were Kindred wondering if they could take him, and others were mortals wondering if he could take them, into the back, and make them his bitch. He chuckled and sipped his drink not caring if he seemed like a creeper while his eyes followed Kai around.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 5:38 pm

His eyes were not the only ones following the performer, a fact that was all too clear. The first few to approach her end of the bar were met with a flat look that they were wise enough to heed and move away. The next couple pressed further, longer and anyone paying any sort of attention would notice the feel of her vampyric beast starting to ripple beneath the surface. The third however was quite the fool.

A Vampire that would be recognizable as a childer of one of the more potent brujah approached her and rather than speaking to announce his presence slid an all too familiar, intimate hand down her spine. Over those layers of barely healed scars. From the angle you sat at you would catch the briefest glimpse as her mask broke and for a single heartbeat, true panic clouded her eyes.

It was oh so shortly lived before the very distinct sound of bones breaking, followed by a scream ripped the air. While she had not moved, her stage partner had and the vampire's right arm was hanging... Well hanging useless, clearly broken in several places. The longcoat that he had clearly retrieved sometime between his leaving the stage and now was draped gently over Kai's shoulders. Murmuring something to her quietly, she simply nodded before he stepped away from her. Calling out into the sudden quiet,

"Does the security here not watch out for their performers ? Who does that leech belong to ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 5:58 pm

Lightning heard his words and sized him up finally. He hadn't really taken the chance because Kai had his full attention. He could feel the power rolling off of him and could sense his Elder Rank. Lightning smiled and lifted himself off of the stool lazily and drifted down the bar his empty glass disappearing once he was gone. The half smoked j still in his fingers. He timed it perfectly, his reaching the squirming Brujah and Petra reaching the irate man. He didn't pay attention to their exchange as he leaned into the Kindred and smiled at him, allowing his Delirium to seep out carrying his monstrous beastial presence be known as he spoke quietly "Firstly, you broke the rules of the establishment. No touching the Entertainment unless requested. Secondly, you broke the rules of the society by being a complete tool bag, which doesn't shock me, what with your clan being a group of hotheads and meat sacks. You claim the Rheverend as your King?!" The Brujah pegged him in the eye with a defiant stare, but it didn't last long as he nodded "Yes. I am a Citizen of Chicago" "Then you may want to go tend to the arm, and inform the Kings people yourself that you encroached on the Kings Daughter. I'll give you 24 hours before I hunt you down myself. Begone, Neonate" his words dripped with venom towards the Kindred and the nodding of his head was instantaneous as he held his arm against his chest not even looking at Kai "I apologize Milady." And scampered towards the exit, and disappeared through it. Lightning stood straight once more and nodded his head at Kai "Forgive my staff. We are a bit thin currently, an issue we are working on. Is there anything I can do to help, Kai?" His voice was low and quiet.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 6:29 pm

"I'm not a weakling, Malachi. I appreciate your intent but I could have handled it."

Her words cut off anything that the now named male had intended to say to the female in charge of security for the evening. He started to say something to her and she simply held a hand up, interrupting him again. Sweeping that hand across her face,

"He was one of the childre of one of the more prominent Brujah in the city. He didn't know who I was. Am. You also shouldn't have done that as you haven't spoken to Lig...To the Ulfric yet."

The only time her voice caught was at the mention of a name that went replaced by a formal title. Carefully turning her gaze to Petra,

"I'm fine. Honestly. Like it or not, I have a reputation here. I wanted it to remain as Syren, not my Father's Daughter, but oh well. I'll speak to Derek's Sire myself. You've got a lot of performers to watch out for other than just me."

As she was speaking, the male turned to look at you, 'Ric' a slightly assessing look the only change that said he recognized at least what you were, if not possibly who. When you spoke her name though, tension suddenly spiked through her as she turned slowly, oh so slowly. Her eyes swept slowly over you from bottom to top then back again before finally catching your gaze.

"I hadn't expected to see you here of all places, Ligh...Ulfric. though I suppose with so many Garou here I shouldn't be surprised. I owe your Daughter an apology for missing our run. Are she and your...Are she and her Mother doing well ?"

While her gaze remained steady, her voice was whisper soft. Her words and tone careful, cautious. Even as her gaze held yours, her fingers moved subconsciously to find Malachi's to lace through them. The gesture was clearly one between friends, not lovers, though the contact did seem to ease some of her tension. What also might be noticed was the very faintest of scents coming off if her. A scent that was as familiar to you as your own. Because it was your own.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 8:38 pm

His nostrils flared briefly as the scent hit his nose. He couldn't help but notice, but something else caught his attention. He turned his head to Malachi and pushed his hood down revealing his features, at the same time he allowed his Blur to wash away revealing his true presence "We can have a discussion later on, but I can see He has more pressing matters." He turned and looked back at Kai when she mentioned Tempest. He was regretting putting his hood down as the recent events came roaring back into his mind. His eyes filled briefly with the sadness, but was quickly washed away by his smile "She's not around anymore. Her own personal reasons."
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 8:51 pm

"I'm not a Nation, Garou. Is that going to be a problem for you ? I'm not here for a fight. At least not with you."

His words were quiet, clearly only meant for you. While they were simple, calm words, they were clearly spoken by a man who was not afraid to fight. Should he need to.

Whether it was the mention of Tempest being gone, or the sadness that flared, something undefinable flitted through the Vampyre's gaze in turn. Carefully schooling her features, she reached her free hand out and lightly set it to his.

"I'm sorry. Whynter must be taking it hard. I know she had expressed hoping her Mother would stick around. If she... Either of you have nee..."

She cut off suddenly, her hand linked with Malachi's tightening in a way that for most would have been painful. Her eyes clenched, tightly, violently. Lowering her head behind that fall of Stygian hair,

"It's happening again. Mal... I... it's happening again. I need to leave. Please. Can't happen here. Too many people."

Whatever was suddenly happening had she been human would have unquestionably called a panic attack. Gracefully sweeping her up into his arms, Mal looked to you.

"I don't know this city. I need somewhere safe to take her. With NO people. I don't have time to explain. If you trust her, know that she trusts me."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 10:09 pm

His body moved before he registered what was going on "This way. Petra steer clear of my office please" and he led them to a hidden stairwell behind some curtains. Up the steps and down a narrow hallway to a door marked 'Security'. He stepped aside allowing them inside once he was in his rather spacious office that contained a comfy looking couch, a desk with a computer and two chairs, one rather ordinary wooden chair in front of the desk, an almost throne like computer chair behind it and a large TV that had many smaller screens holding camera views. He gestured towards the couch "Excuse me, ill give you two space" he was stepping back out through the door when he finally caught up with himself and hesitated.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 10:23 pm

He followed you, nary a question being raised until he reached the office. Settling her down on the couch, he crouched beside her. One hand stroking her hair back, his hand came away streaked lightly with blood. Cursing softly, he cast a glance back over his shoulder to where you stood framed in the doorway. Sighing softly, he pushed back to his feet and made his way to you. Holding his hand up to show you the vitae.

"She only does this when the blackout and what comes with it is going to be at it's worst. How strong is this room ? I've tested her when she's still her.. She's no weakling. When the blackout comes, it's worse. I can't get through to her when they come. We're what's left of our pack. SHE killed two legends while under it's sway. If you're who I think you are ? Maybe you can reach her. I saw your pain but she's the closest I have a a friend and I can't help her. She won't reach out to anyone... I'll owe you. If you won't ? I'm taking her and running."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 10:28 pm

His shoulders relaxed as he stepped back and turned out of the door. He stared at the floor as he said "Then I'm going to need you to trust that I am who I am, and leave us alone. If your so concerned then you shouldn't be here. I can handle it." He held the door as his words filled the room. There was nothing malicious and nefarious on them. Yet he couldn't bring himself to look up at what was happening in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess EmptyTue Aug 17, 2021 10:51 pm

"If it looks like she will harm you in any way. GET out. She will NEVER forgive herself for that. That much I can and will promise you."

Surprisingly he then flashed you a cocky grin.

"I don't doubt you are who you are. It'd be hard to when I can smell your scent on that damn shirt she has. Best of luck Ulfric."

Nodding his head in the slightest inclination of respect, he ducked out the door. Tugging it shut quietly, you were left alone with her.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 7:57 pm

He waited a moment before looking up at her. He could see the mental anguish she was going through, and it made his heart ache. He closed the shutters on the windows looking down at the dance floor, and grabbed something out of the draw of his desk. A small lightning blue gem, that seemed to shine even without light. He pulled his chair over in front of the couch and laid the gem in the middle of the table between them "You'll have to forgive me, but if what he's saying is true then im going to take one further precaution" He held his hand out to the gem, and one who was versed with any kind of magic would tell, as he fed some Gnosis to the spirit within it. Instantly the room crackled and glowed briefly before reality shifted "I figured a pocket dimension would be better suited. Courtesy of Jonas." He sat back in his chair and looked out the previously closed shutters, which were now very much open, at the scene of vibrant colors. Wherever this room was overlooked a pristine lake, that one would almost believe was Silver "We are safe here. You, are safe here. Whether you believe it or not I owe you an apology" he didn't turn to look at her, out of fear she would see his shame.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess EmptyWed Aug 18, 2021 9:39 pm

"How is he ? He was always pleasent to me. It doesn't surprise me. That it's from him. He seems to always have a knack for knowing what's needed before it's needed. Except for when it comes to himself."

Trembling like a wild thing trapped in a cage as that gnosis poured into the gem, the sound of sharp cracking, wet popping could be heard from where she was curled. Ducking further behind her hair,

"Gai's Breath, her messenger would not speak untruths. I wish he was."

Taking what sounded like a steadying, albeit ragged breath,

"I'm not worried for me. I'm worried for... Anyone that's near me when I fully lose my consciousness. Friend. Enemy. Stranger. Whatever. Whoever I become sees no difference."

She seemed to be using the list of your statements as something to focus her mind on. Reaching gingerly into the long coat that had been draped around her,

"No. I stole something of yours. It's I who owe you the apology. It's probably covered in my blood at the moment."

Cautiously extending her hand from the jacket, you would infact recognize a shirt of yours. Extending her arm far enough to drape it over your lap,

"You should probably wash it. It's lost most of it's sce..."

Her words were cut off by a pained sound that would have, should have been a scream. As you watched her spine arched, twisted. For a moment she writhed painfully as wings tore their way from her back. Wet. Still flexing when they hit the cooler air, it was a pained laugh.

"Why do -YOU- owe me an apology ? I'm strangely lacking a reason I can think."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 1:23 pm

She had held onto him. Even though it was just a shirt, she had purposely carried his scent with her. It almost made him cry. Almost. He took a deep breathe "Because of Temp. I wasn't expecting her to come back. It caught me off guard and before I knew it you were gone. Then life kicked into high gear and I couldn't keep up and lost just about everything. My own daughter doesn't even talk to me anymore. Granted she's trying to live her life with Steel. It's why I got this job. To get me away from the throne and those memories." He leaned back into his chair "And don't worry about whatever is about to happen. You'll either kill me and I can finally atone, or I'll thwart you and move along with our evening" his tone was level and matter of fact. He held no fear what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess EmptyFri Aug 20, 2021 2:30 pm

"I meant to tell you I was leaving again. I was on my way to and realized I was a coward. I honestly only came back to check out a source that I thought might have answers. She's a performer here. One of the day-girls. I wouldn't have even shown if I had thought this was going to happen. It means the blackouts are jumping even more sporadically. Try talking to her though. You've already lost too much time with her. You don't want to have the regrets I do. I don... I don't want to hurt you. I am sorry that things have been so rough for you."

Curling in on herself for a moment, there was a soft hiss. A quiet curse. Another spiked scent of the smell of fresh blood. After a moment there was the rustling of material as a tail worked it's way out from beneath the coat. Cutting its way through the air, what sounded like a muffled giggle could be heard from behind the fall of hair.

"I am so my Sire's childer."

Slowly lifting her head, a hand carefully brushed her hair back from her face. Easily noticeable changes would be the impressive claws that now marred her hands. Or the graceful sweeping of the set of horns. Even her eyes were now an oddly slitted black that seemed to shimmer beneath the lighting.

"Humor aside, I'm staying cognizant longer through the change itself, but the changes are happening quicker. If you're bound and determined to stay... Talk to me... Please ? I don't care what it's about..."

The way her eyes pulled away from you towards the end screamed just how much her pride had taken a blow at making the request. That and how she was starting to look.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess EmptyMon Sep 06, 2021 9:26 pm

He watched the shifting of her body, and couldn't help but admire the transformation. The smile at the corner of his mouth was masked only by the beard he wore on his face "Your gonna have to walk me through this. I've seen your progenitors form, and it doesn't scare me, but something tells me this fear I'm smelling isn't for my benefit or detriment. Why don't you tell me what's going on before I have to deal with what ever is about to rip itself screaming from you?" He did his best to keep a light unthreatening tone.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess EmptyTue Sep 07, 2021 4:50 pm

"I don't like the loss of control. The strangers are bad enough, the innocents. The ones that I've known though ? I'm going to remember those. I honestly don't know what's going to happen other that by the time this is complete ? I won't be home. Something or someone else is. I don't have any memories of what happens during. Staking me doesn't work either. To keep whatever, whoever I become contained."

Settling her cheek down onto her folded arms for a moment, her tail seemed to grow a life of it's own. It slithered out to slowly coil it's way up your leg. Once it had reached your groin, it did sinuously rub itself against what lay beneath your pants. While her tail was doing the naughty naughty seemingly of its own accord and not to her knowledge,

"What have you been keeping yourself busy with then ? I'm sure the girls here love when you come in. And probably some of the guys."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 12:03 am

His eyes followed the tail as it moved, yet he did nothing to stop it. He even seemed to relax a little at the attention he was receiving "Some do. Others don't. It's a difference of whether or not they like to follow the rules. Most of the guys don't like seeing me tho." He couldn't stand it anymore as his pants got tighter and pinched the tail firmly enough to remove it from his leg, but paused briefly with a sinister idea, before setting it to the side "I think your subconscious is getting the better of you"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess EmptyWed Sep 08, 2021 12:16 am

It was a soft sigh, exasperated really as while you might not be able to see it, you could feel her scowl at the tail.

"Why here ? Why this job ? There's a thousand and one that you could have taken on that you could have done as well or better."

Her wings, while still wet did flex slightly, seeming to enjoy the feel of the air on them before draping over the coat on her that was slowly but surely going to ruination. Moving more to curl on her side, one of her arms remained draped over her eyes.

"Could you put me to sleep ? With anything other than staking. I don't want any more regrets this time around."

Long, well toned, elegent legs shifted beneath the panels of the jacket, one now clawed foot stretching as far as it would go before curling back beneath her.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess EmptyWed Sep 15, 2021 1:51 pm

He looked away briefly before sighing "Yeah, I think it's time to take a ~Short~Nap~" his words echoed through the air rippling into her mind taking hold and pulling her mind into slumber. He watched her body sag from the relaxation of sleep and waited. Patiently. Observing her closely waiting for any change.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess EmptyWed Sep 15, 2021 2:50 pm

There were two last changes, at least blatantly obvious ones that occured even as she slumped. Her perfectly pale skin bled to a shade as dark as her hair while seeming to shimmer as her eyes did. Much like scales would. Though to the touch, she was as inviting as buttery soft leather to run a hand over. The second was her scent. While still holding a hint of familiarity, she now smelled of smoke laced with a hint of your preferred liquid poison. Unique. Distracting even if one were not careful. The scent alone seemed to wrap around you, tease at your senses. As you were watching so intently, you would be able to see when her eyes slowly rolled open again. Though they did sweep the room first before coming to land on you. Working over you from your head to your toes and back, they made no act of hiding how they eyed quite intently a certain part of your body.

It was a slow move to her knees. A slow arch and full stretch that the coat fall open and away. The heady scent of arousal hit your nostrils like a mack truck as she finally was fully nude and made her way to stand between your legs. You could very much still see subtle shades of Kai. Subtle touches of her scent as she leaned in over you.

"You're a bit more of a threat than the last ones. Killing you wouldn't be quite so... Boring."

Her tongue darted, flitted over her lips tasting the last word. Tasting the air around YOU.

"Why do you fight wanting us. Wanting her ? Is she, are we not appealing to you ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 9:37 am

He continued to watch her even as she stood in her full glory, body exposed. He leaned in slightly "Who's fighting? I'm simply waiting until she isn't in a bad situation before proceeding. And you? I don't know you. Not that you don't look appetizing yourself" He stood and made no effort to give her space. As his shoulder brushed against her, he mustered to Gnosis and flung it out, causing her to hit the floor on her ass leaving him looming over her staring down at her with his electric blue eyes "And be careful who you threaten with Death. For it may be you who meets him"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess Empty

Back to top Go down

The Life of a Princess
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next