The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Life of a Princess

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

The Life of a Princess - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 2:04 am

His chest heaved with the deep breathes he was taking, trying to control himself as her blood poured over his tongue. He could taste the rage in it, and it wasn't exactly odd. He released her wrist and licked his jowls whole smiling, his eyes practically pulsing with energy "Thank you for asking. I doubt there's anything you can think of that I would say no to" he leaned back again but kept her hand, interlocking his fingers with hers "But this is mine"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 2:56 am

Something undefinable danced in her gaze for a moment as you uttered those last words. Or was it really so undefineable, that internal war she was suddenly fighting ? Whatever it was disappeared quickly enough, though clearly something had changed.

Never breaking that hold of the joined fingers, she instead gracefully crawled back into your lap, letting her body settle to rub most intimately over yours. A slow, sensual grind of flesh on flesh.

Long, silent moments of that exquisite torment before she simply slid her free hand down between your bodies. Gaze locked on yours, she lowered herself, inch by inch until you were fully sheathed inside of her. That free hand then reached to grab your own, fingers joining there as well. You would feel the tremors running through her, feel the way that tightness worked to accommodate your size. Leaning in again until her lips, coated in your own blood were a whisper from yours,

"How do you want me ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 3:04 am

The moan that rolled from his throat was filled with ecstasy when their bodies pressed into one another. He didn't think that he was able to maintain that level of rigidity like that, but he wasn't complaining as she slide her tight wetness around him, completely impaling herself. She whispered those last words and him and his inner demons all made a unanimous decision. He leaned into her pressing their lips together as he thrust the last hidden portion of his length, and he could feel her walls straining. He did in fact unlock his fingers from hers after guiding her hands to the back of his neck, so he could wrap his arms around her, on up for his hand at her neck, and the other down, to cup and support her ass. He broke the connection of their lips just long enough to say "You're perfect where your at" before invading her a second time with his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:22 am

A look of pure, unadulterated, feminine power flashed through her gaze at the sound of that moan. When that last bit was thrust home, her body did arch, spine as taut as a bow string waiting to be released. He would feel the growl roll through her, one that he would swallow down from that kiss. The sound was disgruntled when their hands separated, though once she realized the intent, her fingers made a slow, but thorough study of this newest flesh. Grinding herself down, almost as if to take you that impossible bit deeper, she let her fangs graze over your tongue when yet again you claimed her mouth. Just enough to draw a few droplets of your potent to suck down, but also enough to spark you with a hint of the kiss, yet again.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:37 am

He assisted her elevation using his arm bracing her ass cheeks, and let their lips separate and he waited, staring at her closed eyes, and waited. Until she finally opens them, their eyes locking together, and he let's her slide back down onto his lap, the head of his cock again straining her walls with his size. He pulls her gently down against him, so he could whisper to her "Does it feel as good as you hoped?" And he waited for her answer by nuzzling into her neck, and brushing his lips in light kisses against the flesh there.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 5:03 am

Like the depths of a tumbler of the purest whiskey laced with sunlight, her eyes seemed to almost glow when they finally opened to be taken over yet again by your gaze. Saying that her core strained to take your size was a mild way of putting it, but if there was any pain from it, she seemed to be almost high from it.

Those lightest of kisses had her head dropping to the side, her hair falling with it to better offer up her flesh. The tremors the tender touches evoked had her core only tightening further around your length.

"All of that and more. I want...I want all of you..."

Those last words tumbled out, their meaning all too clear as you got to watch her suddenly hide behind her hair, seeming almost sheepish at her admission.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 5:11 am

Those words had him rising to his feet to step forward and down they both went, onto the couch, him still pressed into her neck, but the hair having been flipped away, he brushed the remnants out of her face as he kissed her again and eased himself back out until the head was almost out before beginning the in, and out. Slow but methodically and deliciously firm "My Blood. My Body. Next you'll tell me you want my Heart to" the smile on his face held nothing but joy and happiness "Sorry to tell you tho I can't give that to you...you still have it" those final words were coupled with a nice deep thrust, but he seemed to have shifted, his angle different, using just the fore of his member he began to focus more towards her front wall, where he knew more sensitive areas to be.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 5:43 am

When you took her down to her back along the couch, those long, toned legs moved to wrap around you. Not restraining, but embracing. Her hands had slid up, fingers curling into the arm of the couch above her. It left her open, a long, sinuously curved form of pristine flesh that was yours to consume. When those words of her ownership of your heart were uttered, she went stock still. A perfect statue in the way that only a kindred could. Searching your gaze for a moment, seeming to seek something out, words finally began tumbling from her lips in Arabic.

"If aught must be lost, twill be my honor for yours. If one must be forsaken, twill be my soul for yours. Should death come anon, twill be my life for yours. I am given."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 5:55 am

He felt every word as she said it. He to had gone still, veey much buried deep within her. Their eyes locked and he felt the response erupt from him before he could fathom the words. In Old Norse "And your are taken Dear one. Unto this home, and this hearth. Where you will be warmed and cherished until your final day, when you are taken unto the Spirits, where we will stride together" his hand rested on her cheek, and helped guide him down to find her lips again and sweetly kiss her into bliss.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 7:03 am

For a moment, time seemed to come to a complete and utter standstill. A single tear, perfect in it's blood and fire glory fell from her eye to land on your hand. In that frozen moment, the tear drop rather than sliding off if his skin sank into it. Leaving a perfect tear shaped marking in that rich scarlet, the new area seemed to pulse, to hum to the rhythm of your heart.

When time seemed to move again, it was with the softest of whispers that danced at the edges of your mind.

"When you cum for me, I want All of you. I want the beast and the man. Please ?"

It was clearly her voice, Kai's voice that flitted along the edges of your mind, her telepathy carefully guided to be heard more intimately yet without attempting to force her way all the way into your mindscape.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 7:53 am

He took that as the invitation that it was. Reaching out mentally he pulled her in. Into the his lap in the mental scape. He leaned down and she could feel it, the mental and physical oneness. When one was in sync with oneself, let alone with another. He smiled sheepishly and thought while saying aloud "Then you'll forgive me in my excitement" he thrust once more, with angst and he couldn't help but give her what she wanted. His body coalesced into his Crinos form, filling her to the brim, growling as she tightened even more around him. The thrust pressed him to the point that he was almost penetrating her womb itself as he pulsed, and the warm thickness with no where else to go what didn't fill the void of her womb erupted from their base of connection covering them both. Where as his mind, he did not shift. He remained in his human form, 5 figures appearing around them, 4 comprised of the 4 elements and the 5th looming behind him undescript. But he held her as he erupted deep within her. As he leaned in and kissed her passionately mentally, physically he leaned in and gently grabbed her throat with his now large muzzle, to hold her in place while he mated her. When he was finished he collapsed, some how able to wrap around her, but still in Crinos form. He couldn't even bring himself to remove himself from her body.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 1:23 pm

"I would forgive you anything."

The words were a whisper both mentally and physically, as even her body with it's vampyric resilience was pressed to just shy of the true breaking point. The scream was silent, those whiskey aglow eyes rolling back for a moment as the pleasure rolled over her, through her. Even with the state of a near high from the pleasure, her body floating, her lips met yours in a hunger that matched your passion. With the strength of your muzzle pinning her, holding her in place as you desired, it also helped hold her still when a shattering orgasm of her own rocketed through her.

So lost to the pleasure, both yours and hers, she didn't notice the sharp pain of her undead heart flaring to life of it's own accord seconds before you buried your seed into her. Thrumming vibrantly albeit for a mere few seconds, YOU would feel the briefest pulse of warmth, of actual life that had nothing to do with the token expenditure of blood for such things. Gone all too quickly, perhaps even quickly enough that you would overlook it, she was left returned to her usual cooler state of being.

It wasn't quite a purr, nor a growl, but a quiet, murring blend of the two as you collapsed around her. Moving her fingers to sink into your furr, it was an afterglow laced voice that drifted her words to your now larger ears.

"Mine. Stay. Worry about fixing me later."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:45 pm

"You don't need fixing" the dual nature of his regular voice with the guttural chomp of words coming from his muzzle was odd "You just need someone to help you evolve. Erm, scuse me a moment" he shifted his hips just enough to allow his now flaccid member to pop out from her core, thus restoring circulation. He smiled, shuddered and shifted back to his human form in the process coiling himself around shifting her until they were laying with her back pressed to his bare chest, ass in his lap, his arm and leg holding her to him, his nose buried behind her ear, and he moaned quietly "But I will gladly stay"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 2:11 am

"Evolve, hmm ?"

The question was lazy, drowsy sounding almost. Her fingers found yours, it being her turn to twine your digits together. The separation of your body from hers did earn a soft hiss, an almost discomforted sound.

"In case you misunderstood, I meant down there. As amazing as it was, I'm going to need more practice. I think I need to resituate my nether regions."

Giving your joined fingers a soft squeeze, she gave the slightest shuft of her hips to rub her ass back against you.

"I like hearing those sounds out of you but just how long do you think we can get away with staying here for before someone decides the world 8d ending and that you're needed immediately ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 4:59 am

"To be fair you did ask for it. Although it apparently is a trend with assamites. Your clan seems to prefer me furry" his chuckle was deep, and rumbled in her ear "As long as you want, I'm not even supposed to be here tonight, so it's not like I'm on the hook for..." He looked up as a small light in the corner began to blink, and growled. Somebody was indeed at the door, and he most likely knew who. He sighed, and scooped her up in his arms as he stood and walked behind the desk, cradling her in his left arm, he turned on his computer monitor and navigated to a camera feed. Her friend from before was standing at the door to his office frantically hitting the button "I'll give you the option to deal with him, cause he's ruining my mood" he didn't seem angry, merely irritated. But who wouldn't after the place their heads were in "You should probably warn him before he does something stupid" he walked back over and sat down with her in his lap, and leaned out to grabbed the crystal off of the table. Another Gnosis was expended and the office shifted once more taking on its dule hue once more.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 8:04 am

"I did in fact ask for it. Like I said, there was far from any sort of complaint. In fact if I thought you were up to it again..."

There was a surprising hint of playfulness that laced her tone to wrap around you like a blanket of affection, a side that only you were now getting to see that others would likely argue existed. Though the mention of others preferring you like that did roll a low snarl of pure jealousy from her lips, surprise briefly flooding her gaze at the sound coming from her throat.

Thankfully the distraction of the of that blinking light came then before she could dissect her reaction too far. Once you sat with her on your lap though, she did steal a quick, though very thorough kiss to try to relighten your mood. Murmuring against your lips,

"As long as you want to spend the time with me ? I'll take all of it that you'll offer me. I'm sure we can find soooomething else for us to do other than see how mad with pleasure you can drive me. It's been sometime coming now and I didn't know that it would feel this..."

She seemed vexed at her inability to find the word she wanted to describe it, though also a bit surprised at just how many of her thoughts she seemed to be so easily sharing. Brushing it off for the now though,

"I owe him. He's loyal. He also wouldn't be quite as easy for you to pummel as you might expect. If anything stupid does happen, it's out of concern. Though if you'd like, I can simply touch his mind to put him at ease. He wouldn't have to even come into the room."

Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 8:49 am

He gave a Gaelic shrug and smirked "It'd be killing to birds with one stone. I'm sure him and I should have at least a brief conversation. Formalities and all that" he readjusted so his leg was crossed over his knee providing a much more stable platform for her to dwell in and snapped his fingers, the clothes they had been wearing were I'm shreds and shambles, but there was plenty of fabric left for the spirits to fashion two robes quickly and cover their bodies "Sorry not sorry, the idea of anyone else seeing you in a vulnerable state seems to have me on edge. I'd rather pretend we have some modesty if that's alright with you"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 9:15 am

"I suppose you're right. Proprioties and you being who you are. Maybe just keep it short ?"

There was a hint of teasing hopefulness to her voice at those words that had nothing to do with a dislike of a male outside the door.

"I kinda wanna get outta here. Oh. If you were actually sorry, I'd have been kind of disappointed. I'm yours to see naked now. There's gonna be quite a few that are heartbroken when I stop dancing though."

Your territorialness did earn you another brief, albeit surprisingly gentle kiss before she drew back to wiggle closer into the cradle of your lap. Resting her head to your shoulder,

"You can let him in now."

Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 9:29 am

He chuckled and hit a button on the wall behind the couch, which popped the door free allowing her friend entrance. He made no point at hiding any aspect of himself, save his manhood. He would wait until the wolf came in then hit the button again to send the door swinging shut.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 11:04 am

It couldn't be said that it was the exact second that the door swung open that he walked through, but it was close. Seeming to care not a whit for whose office it was, he glided in, a thermos in hand. Stopping directly in front of you, his eyes made a blatant scan of what he could see of her.

"You're more intact than I expected, Catling. I brought your favorite."

You could feel her do an almost excited butt wiggle over what was in that thermos before she caught herself. Untwisting the cover of it that also served as a cup, he poured it full before handing it over to her. That was when he finally turned his gaze.

"Malachi, Gai's Messenger. Silent Strider Elder. I could give you more drivel but I don't rock with the nation or most normal rules anymore."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 11:34 am

Lightning nodded and spoke as a rumbling of thunder could be heard in the distance "Ulric Herne, He that grasps the Lightning. Storm Lord Ahroun. King of Asgard, seat of the Garou Nation. At your service. Tell me, are you here simply for Ka....Catling was it that you said?" He sounded inquisitive, almost like Lightning knew what a customer service voice was.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 11:44 am

"Mother said it was time that she stopped running and came home. So both yes, and both no. I'd been curious to visit Chicago for some time now, this just lets it be for both business and pleasure. Yes, I called her Catling. She didn't like kitten. I told her when her claws were bigger I'd change it. Thus Catling. I'm sure you can feel the look she's shooting me over her special bitch's brew right about now. I'm sure you have something else entirely that you call her that she prefers anyways."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 12:26 pm

"Yeah. Kai. But I'm not judging. Just clarifying names that are used. See I'm still a little fuzzy on some of the details here guys." With a quick puff of gnosis into his electric blue stone the room shifted once more back to the one with the scenic lake view "You're gonna have to fill me in just a little bit, I've had some things going on with me lately that Kai and I have briefly discussed, so I haven't really been able to keep tabs" he was calm and curious. Was it really so much to ask for more details about how this moment came to fruitition?
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 1:09 pm

He gave a nod at your response seeming more intrigued than bothered at the sudden shift of scenery. Flopping into a full blown sprawl on the ground in front of the two of you, he gave a nod of approval at the lake itself. Shooting a quirked brow up at you in question,

"What exactly are you hoping for me to be able to answer that my dance partner can't as easily answer for you ? It's unlikely that I'll be actually unwilling to answer something, but considering as tussled as she looks ? I don't think mine is the company you want."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 03, 2021 11:57 pm

"Tussled she is, but good mood she is also in. Made sure of that. And it's always good to have a second perspective and input to make sure details are accurate." He shifted lightly, to press her just so ever closer to him, but only because there was to much space between them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Life of a Princess
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next