The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Life of a Princess

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

The Life of a Princess - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 10:12 am

"I wasn't threatening you, merely stating fact. If you would be so helpful as to tell her, have someone knock her out BEFORE the shift is completed ? She was thinking the right avenue, just not swiftly enough."

She didn't bother attempting to remain on her feet, but made even the unexpected drop to her ass look graceful. Lounging out there, arms tucking beneath her head, she simply rolled her eyes back up at you.

"Where does SHE go if we die, pretty boy ? I know what happens to me. P/s ? As much as I do so adore having a body that hits quite so many high points, she's an absolute downer."

Draping an arm over her eyes then,

"So you're the big and the bad, the ooky and the spooky. I suppose when you get hairier you could be. You may call me Sila. I've got to know... Appetizing enough to eat or appetizing enough to kill ? Either could be interesting in their own right. That bad situation ? Probably gonna be in it for a while. So if you're gonna bang her like a bunny rabbit, might want to get it out of the way sooner rather than later."

Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 9:54 pm

He actually chuckled "Its almost like she wanted to be more like him. Almost. She has a love for him, it's just edged, as is their way. Although if he knew what was happening I'm sure YOUR existence would be the one in peril." His shoulder twitched as his face twisted into one of anger. He turned to briefly look at a spot in the wall, at a lightly bearded face. Emerald Green eyes staring back at him. Wolfes eyes flitted over to Sila, analyzing. He smirked and simply shook his head, indicating it wasn't an issue, and disappeared. Lightning rolled both shoulders before looking back down at Kai/Sila "I'm not worried about anything. If she wants me she'll let me know. And yes. Even to your kind, I am the Big Bad. The Oocky Spooky. Demons don't scare us, never have." He squatted down, and one would say a bolt of lightning flashed in his eyes "I think it's time to wake up,~Now~" he allowed the magics of his Gnosis release. He watched Sila struggle mentally, but she was no match for Gaia the last words she'd hear "Gaia's Chosen. For a reason"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 10:23 pm

"This was never about you. What a shame though. You could be such fun."

The stygian skinned Demoness may not have been a match combat wise for him, but it didnt mean that she was weak, nor a push over. Those last amusement filled words were her tit for tat before she conceded to your command.

Those glistening, stygian black eyes simply drifted shut though even when you could tell Sila had retreated to the proverbial back seat, that sinfully dark skin didn't revert. Nor the wings, not the elegant set of horns, and assuredly not the tail. The claws to both hand and foot remained, though when those eyes did dart open again, Kai the one being home, their appearance too had not reverted back to what it should be.

Sweeping around the room, you could tell her gaze was tactical where as Sila's had been curious. Assessing location, potential damages, injuries, etc before falling back on you.

"You're not dead. Nor injured. I don't think you have even a hair out of place. Mal was foolish for being worried. I'm naked. Huh."

The words were dry, though the voice they were spoken in was clearly hers. Being as you had never stood back up, it wasn't too difficult for her to lean up on one arm. Her other hand moved to delicately trace the lightest caress of one of those claws across your lower lip before drawing back again.

"I'm going to find clothes. Also, you're an idiot, Ric. That just sounds... Odd. Tastes odd."

Her nose crinkled at the name, before she stretched an arm out to retrieve the mostly shredded coat from the couch behind her. Draping it lightly over herself, it really didn't do much to cover her. Sighing softly,

"My apologies. I didnt intend to be naked at your feet today."

Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 8:51 pm

He fought to not act on instinct, and instead acted with what he believed to be logic "Not like you haven't been before" the sly smile creeping at his lips "First time you've complained about it"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 9:06 pm

If her eyes had rolled any further, you might have thought her to be going unconscious again. But no, you were not to be quite that lucky.

"This is not going to work to walk out of here in. And yes, I've obviously been naked around you before. Hang out with the furry brigade and that's bound to happen. Though I feel like something happened while I was out...Care to enlighten me as to why you're sporting a hard on that could club the baby seals from here to Timbuktwo ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 9:10 pm

"She may or may not have attempted to use your feminine wiles on me" he looked up at her smirking full on "She doesnt have the same level of seduction that your capable of though"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 9:25 pm

"Oh for fuck's sake. On the list of things I expected to have to deal with, that was so not it. What were you doing at the Box anyways ?"

While yes, she may have vocally avoided that last statement, there was an undeniable look of pride maybe that danced briefly through her gaze.

"Why didn't you fuck her ?"

Leave it to Kai to bounce from business to personal all in one go. She didn't seem angry, just casually curious.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 9:31 pm

He leaned back smirking still "Because I work there, and because not big on fucking the bodies of people being ridden, especially when I'd rather fuck the person the body belongs to"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 17, 2021 9:40 pm

"You work here..."

It was a slow processing blink or three before she nodded.

"I think she and I may be a package deal from this point out. Also, I'm not sure how appealing this new me is. It's going to take getting used to, especially for certain movements. I didn't think that was a thing anymore."

Going quiet for a long moment, she shifted, almost nervously a time or two before stepping over to crawl up into your lap. Straddling you easily, gracefully, the mostly shredded jacket was a mockery of covering. Flitting and darting that still forked tongue over your lips,

"And why would a guy like you want to work in a joint like this ?"

Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 11:20 pm

The moment she made contact with him his demeanor changed from the sass to almost business like, but still teasing slightly "Because it's fun." He looked at her, and then he looked into her, and for a brief moment he seemed lost, then confused, before smiling brightly, and chuckling "Darlin....If you could only understand how mundane your situation truly is." He shifted gently buy quickly forward, forcing her to shift with him bringing her lower, and he filled her gaze with his glowing emerald eyes "Its ok now, ~You can Relax~" the magic in the last three words pulsed over her body like a warm rainfall, allowing the tension to ease away, but also, to allow her screaming body to pull itself back to what it knows as natural, Human. He leaned back again as the last of the demonic form receded her eyes swirling back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 11:49 pm

While viewing the core of her being, the problem would seem perhaps simple indeed to your mind. A fix would appear something that could be maneuvered also, though there was a feeling of offness about the mix of things. Illusive though it was, seeming to dart just at the edges of your own mind.

She did allow you to move her though, her body flowing like living, fluid steel beneath your grasp. When finally you spoke your siren song to her and that tension was sapped from her, it came away with a full body shudder that left her languid in your hold. Her eyes did drift shut, clearly not in slumber but just in simple relaxation. There was a quiet purr that thrummed through her for a moment, leaving you to wonder what she was seeing, or thinking.

"Of course it's simple. Everything is simple to you, isn't it ? Have I ever told you how nice you smell ? You normally don't smell like alcohol though."

Resittuating back on your lap so that she was semi coiled there, she did rub her cheek in against your chest.

"I wonder if you'd taste as good as you smell. Like alcohol and other things. What do I owe you for fixing me ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 12:04 am

He shook his head "Nothing. Figured you'd appreciate to know that yes, you are cursed or something, still figuring that out exactly, however, that little form of yours, is just that. All yours. I think your Sire can do something similar cant he?" It was almost like he was the living embodiment of ignorance is bliss. It was either that or she just out right made him dumb. He couldnt tell, and he didnt really care at that moment as his hand found her head and scritched the hair in that spot "Maybe, careful though cause ive heard Garou Blood makes yall go nuts"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 12:17 am

"Or something... Leave it to you to respond with an or something. Yes he does go all tall, dark, and demon deadly on occasion. It's one of his more interesting qualities."

She might have said something else, but then the scratching started and she truly seemed to melt into a puddle. Sliding a hand up beneath your shirt, her fingertips began to dance idly across your chest.

"Get me any more relaxed and I may just not care. Besides, while we're here, what harm could really be done ? It's not like I could actually kill you. That and it would just be a taste. It's not like I was talking about sucking on you like candy."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 5:51 am

He couldn't help but chuckle. Always the Assassins it seemed. He apparently had a weak spot for them. He smiled as he allowed his head to gently fall back "Well what is the kids are saying these days? Let's fuck around and find out?"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 6:13 am

War.

Lust.

Heat that put the explosion of Pompeii to shame.

All of it danced through her gaze, a myriad of reactions. Each more potent than the other. There was however just the barest whisper of wariness that laced in among those. So brief as it might have been missed even by you.

The action was quick, swift and true though when the action came it wasn't entirely... Unexpected. It wasn’t designed to rip the shirt off of you, just open down the front. Leaving your flesh vulnerable to her gaze and God's only knew what else, she shifted until her tongue could start to paint a reverse happy trail up your torso and to your lips. Upon reaching them, that same tongue darted out to trace them. Not an actual kiss, but a taste of what could be. A taste of you. The words so quiet that even you would almost have to strain to hear them,

"Name the spot."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 6:28 am

His hand flashed to his neck in a second before blood begin to gently flow just under his jawline "Here works" his voice almost sounded excited, and unless he had a flashlight in his pocket magically, somehow, one could certainly tell that he was enjoying to moment.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 6:41 am

Slow motion was what was next.

Those hungry eyes fixated for a moment on that fresh vitae, her tongue dipping to moisten her lips. Shifting her body so that she was pressed as close as the constraints of your jeans would allow, she dropped her head until you would feel the faintest swipe of her tongue again. Close to the offered blood, but not quite taking. The softest of tremors ran through her and you'd be able to feel the restraint she was showing to not just attack. Finally seeming to give herself some sort of permission, her tongue shot out and rolled over the spill of scarlet. Her lips followed suit, the most delicate pressure to caress the flesh that had been rended before claiming it.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 9:08 am

He felt the brush of her lips, and waited anxiously. They always reacted differently. The assassins having tasted his blood before. Tempest. Rhev. He was no stranger to the Dark Ones. Especially not the Knights. He appreciated her restraint, but ultimately placed a hand on the back of her head, and pressed her gently into his neck "Don't be bashful, and just hold on tight." His voice was calm, and inviting. Some times a steak just wants to be eaten.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 26, 2021 5:39 pm

The subtle vibratious hum of her laughter would dance along your scarlet kissed flesh. Deceptively delicate fingers of the hand that had just so easily torn open your shirt moved to caress your jaw for a moment. Grumbling softly against your flesh at some unknown something, those digits suddenly tightened. Impressively so. Angling your head ever so slightly to better access the desired flesh, her gaze arced to yours for but a heartbeat.

"So be it."

That was her only warning before she struck. Her fangs finding flesh of their own, vipers swift, she claimed a part of your flesh for herself. Consequences be damned, she took, she drank, she fed.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 12:01 am

Strangely enough, instead of tensing, he seemed to relax as her fangs sank in. They had tried to explain it to him, but he didn't need blood the way they did, but he knew drugs. And it sounded a lot like if cocaine lasted one hundred times longer, and cranked you up more. Without using their powers their senses were heightened to a supernatural level, their blood pumped on its own, without fear of burning through their stores. It helped them get to know what they call their Beast better. All of the pure Rage, with it the Passion and Drive. He understood the high. Most Kindred went mad. He'd seen it himself. But so far not with the Assassins. Maybe their training helped them withstand the Rage. Or maybe they held their own, insurmountable, Rage. He wasn't sure. He was sure that he didn't care if that was drool or blood trailing down his neck.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 27, 2021 8:13 am

It was as if when your body relaxed, so did hers. You knew some of the stories of what she was capable of yet it would appear that the Princess who had no qualms with killing was worried about hurting you. It wasn't a true relaxation that claimed her though but more of a deeper desire for what coursed through you. While she was already nearly as close as possible to you, her body seemed all too inclined to try to press closer. To try to crawl its merry little way straight inside your skin.

When finally she did withdraw her fangs, her tongue made slow, thorough work of cleaning whatever blood had dared attempt to escape her hunger. When her eyes flicked back up to yours, you would see the equal dance of her but also her beast burning through them. The beast, her beast wasn't fighting her for control, but oh it wanted more. As if the heavens themselves were flooding and sparking in those currently whiskey colored eyes, she lowered her lips so that they were a mere breath away from yours.

"I have something I want to try. Do you trust me ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 12:15 am

His eyes slowly unrolled, smile as wide as the grand canyon "Currently. Try not to do anything that'll change that" he seemed giddy. And sensitive. He twitched everytime her body shifted.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 1:26 am

Rather than remain straddling you as may be expected, she instead slithered down so that she was crouched between your legs. Using nothing but her mouth, she made surprisingly graceful work of unfastening your pants. There was a slight jarring then as she rended them and whatever material lay beneath so that bare flesh was exposed.

Running her fingers delicately over your inner thighs, her hair brushed a silken trail in it's wake. The next action may be shocking, yet you would watch as she lifted her own wrist, offering it out to you. Silently offering what no good little Garou in their right mind should take. Even as she made that unspoken challenge, she lowered her head again. This time it was the tender, vulnerable flesh of your inner thigh that she sank her fangs into.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 1:38 am

His eyes lit up as she continued to unclothe him, his member springing free. His head was swirling, but in that pleasant way. He had denied so many any kind of physical connection, let alone an emotional one. His mind wandered briefly to his Daughter. A voice inside his mind whispered to him 'Allow me to hold onto to that until we are done, shall i? I believe she has something for you' his eyes locked onto her hand as it was held out to him and chuckled, but that awkward horny chuckle, like, I wasn't going to ask but...And sank his own teeth into her wrist, as he moaned from the combined taste of nectar and wine and pierce of her fangs into his thigh, so close to that more sensitive trunk laying on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 1:49 am

When your fangs sank into that pale, moon touched flesh, the growl that emanated from her was pure feral. Primal. For a moment she drew more intensely from her connection to you, but then rather than continue, she drew back. Licking the marks almost tenderly so that they would stitch shut, her tongue's next action was to sweep over the length of your member from base to tip. Murmuring quietly,

"Will you let me pleasure you ?"

It was an oddly phrased question, but its intent was beyond clear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Life of a Princess
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next