The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Life of a Princess

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

The Life of a Princess - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 9:32 am

You would feel the quiet, rolling growl of contentment that your pulling her closer earned you. Tipping her head back so that she could press her lips to your jaw, she smelled of chocolate, cream, whiskey, and blood. A unique combination, but not a bad one. Turning back around so that she could finish the beverage in her cup, she then shoved the empty container back out to him in a silent request. Shaking his head in amusement, he refilled and handed it back.

"Well I guess it comes down to what EXACTLY do you want to know ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 10:20 am

He sighed and gingerly slide her off of his lap and sat her next to him, still touching, more so he could actually talk to her "Where have you been. What have you been doing and who have you been doing it with? These are the questions on my mind. Because it'll help me in figuring out how to properly help you. I've got that some what figured out now by the way" he glanced over at Malachi.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 4 EmptySat Dec 04, 2021 11:07 am

It was a low mewled pout when you slid her off of your lap. It did ease her some that there was still a connection when you settled her back beside you. Shooting a look at Malachi who gestured for her to go ahead,

"I met him in Egypt. I'd already started hearing the voices before she came back. It was part of the reason for some of those unexplained absences. When she came back... It was just easier to run. I helped him with some issues he was having there. It's part of why he's no longer nation. They didn't like him working with a leech, he didn't like that they intended to leave me for dead. They lost more losing him than he lost losing them though."

Egypt was where I had my first violent blackout.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 1:53 am

Lightning looked at Malachi inquisitive like "Nation huh? From Egypt? I'll look into that. Little known fact, that whole story that most of the nation now know? It's bullshit. There was a war. But it wasn't over what they said. There wasn't in fighting. There were defectors. I shouldn't have been surprised when the Fangs decided they wanted to be back in power. There was a hearing, that wasn't made Public. The nation felt that someone of my level shouldn't be burdened by the daily monotony of running the Nation. So I agreed to publicly step down, with the stipulation that I wasn't truly stepping down. If they wanted to govern themselves and proved to me they could I would leave them be, and me and my Einherjar would relocate. Those closest to me and loyal to me followed. All others stayed under the Nations banner" he didn't feel right. He grabbed her again and resettled her in his lap and sighed contentedly "Yeah, shouldn't have moved you." He looked at the two of them "So you start losing your mind, followed by Temps return had you looking for the exit and running. Does your sire even know your back in town? And follow up question when exactly did the issue present itself"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 05, 2021 7:10 am

"I'm not actually from Egypt. It's just where I've been for the longest chunk of time. At least until recently. I try not to spread the usual hatreds, or stereotypes but it was Silver Fangs that started it. Didn't seem to matter what Mother wanted. They'll get their just rewards though and I won't even need to lift a hand. If Mother had a problem with anything I was doing, I'd like to think she'd be the one to tell me. It's not Catling's fault that she wasn't born all furry and rage filled now is it ?"

When you put her back into your lap, her body almost immediately melted back against you, the tension that she hadn't realized to be so quickly building just melting away. Tipping her head back to brush her lips against your throat, she purpousely let her fangs tease against your flesh. Shaking her head slightly at the question of her Sire,

"I haven't told him, no. But I'm sure with the incident from earlier he'll know soon if he doesn't already. As to the when... Almost exactly a month. Within thirty-six hours shy of it actually."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 12:14 am

"That's the rub" he shook his head chuckling "The Silver Fangs left unchecked will bring about the end of the world" he fished his phone out of somewhere and quick sent a message off to Spears. "You really should.." He was cut off as the phone in his hand vibrated. He recognized the unsaved number and laughed. Split second decision had him accepting the call and putting the phone to his ear "Well if it isn't the Good Reverend."
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 1:23 am

Whatever it was that she might have said was cut off as well, brows furrowing when she realized who was on the other end of the call. Rather than be rude and try to pointedly eavesdrop, she shifted off of your lap and onto the couch beside you. Tucking the robe you'd put her in more tightly closed, she situated herself so that her legs were crossed under her. Running her fingers through the loose fall of her hair, she set to working on braiding it back to kill time. Malachi while obviously still very much there, was impressively silent though unlike Kai he didn't try to hide his curiosity at the call.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 7:11 am

Rhevs voice was cool as he spoke "I have reaso to believe my Childe is in town and was wondering if you might have happened across her. Call me pretentious, but I worry. She's only recently given me a place back in her existence. Forgive me for being. I know you and her were getting close before..." He cut himself short, then whispered "My condolences. I wish I had known her as well as you had. I tried to stop her" "Rhev....you know I don't blame you. I blame her. But damn it if she didn't at least make me proud right up to the end. And at least she didn't fail....not that was gonna happen." He looked over at Kai and sighed conflicted. He swore to Rhev long ago he would never lie to him. But he was fairly decent at dodging questions "Don't you think if I'd seen her you'd know?" This caused Rhev to chuckle and speak quieter, so that only Lightning could hear him "Is she ok? You for yes, get for no." Lightning laughed and barked out "Fuck You, Reverend. Now if that's all, I think we can get together later and go over it. I'm a little busy at the club right now." Rhevs chuckle over the phone was like prickles to one's soul "Fine. You'll need to bring your Smith when you come. I have something I wish to ask of him." Lightning pulled her back against him as he said "If he's not busy sure. Bye" he didn't wait for a response as he hit the end button on his screen. "Partners. Can't live with em, can't hold em out in the noon sunlight."
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 4 EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 8:26 pm

Malachi may have muffled a snicker, or at least attempted to at Kai's now clear disgruntlement. While she may not have heard all of the conversation, she had heard just enough to be able to tell she was being questioned after. Waiting until you were fully off of the phone, her first action was to give Malachi a good, swift kick to the ribs. Not hard enough to do any actual damage, but definately enough to get him to make a displeased sound. Then settling back in against your chest,

"This is far longer of a reprieve than I expected to have so I suppose I shouldn't be complaining. Though I suppose I should get it out of the way with. Otherwise he'll start trying to find other people to question. Oh wait... What other people ? This is only one of the reasons I keep my circle small."

Malachi just sighed and rolled his eyes before shoving up to his feet. Dusting himself off, he gave a finger waggle at the two of you.

"I'll be around. But for now I think I'm going to let the two of you deal with whatever it is Daddy Dearest wants. It was a pleasure meeting you, Lightning. As for you Catling, I'll stop making jokes about how he's bangable if you have at least a five minute conversation with him. Kiss kiss."

With that the far too amused male let himself out of your office, the door latching quietly behind him.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 11:24 pm

Lightning chuckled as she spoke. Vampires with Daddy Issues. It was humorous. He nodded at Malachi and watched him leave. Once the door closed he reactivated the stone shifting them back to the Umbra, before leaning over and capturing the flesh of her neck with his teeth and teasingly growled.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 1:12 am

She gave what could only be considered an exasperated sigh at the male’s comment about a conversation. That sound melted quite quickly into a low, throaty moan of pleasure at even just that teasing press of teeth. You would be able to feel the tremble of desire rocket through her at something so simple as your growl. Shifting closer into your lap, it was a low murmured growl of words,

"You keep doing that, we're never going to get out of here. That is NOT a complaint by any means. I'm strangely down for being stuck in here, just the two of us indefinitely. Though something tells me your people might have issues with that."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 1:57 am

It didn't take long for the robes to be tossed again, her ass in his hands, his cock fully hard still "Mmmm, now that I've had a chance to catch my breath" he didn't wait for her to be ready and took her. Fast, efficiently. Before she could blink her tiny twat was stuffed full once more, the head of his cock pleasantly threatening to rupture her once more.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 2:03 am

She looked as if she may have had something intelligent or maybe it was intelligible to say before that unexpected thrust sent her eyes rolling back. Oh there were several sounds that left her lips, but they were far from words, closer to feral, primal sounds. Even with the memory of the risky doings previously, she was all too willing to take every inch you were giving. And the woman knew how to dance for you, her body clenching to grip you even tighter.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 2:51 am

It was sometime later, He wasn't sure how long until he looked at the clock as saw 4:37 and chuckled. He looked down at Kai who was all but sleeping soundly, at least she looked jt. Hair deshevled, groin and thighs coated in the remnants of both hers and his bodily fluids. He sighed with pure satisfaction and laid there contemplating what to do next. He was spent, didn't even think his cock would rise to the challenge. And currently, he was ok with that, what with the way she was tucked into him. She'd heal, but the abuse her put her one hole through would have killed a Mortal.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 3:31 am

Time had in fact passed, even after your glancing at the clock before she finally seemed to rouse ever so slightly from the slumber she had drifted into. The first sign would be the sleepy rubbing of her cheek against your chest, a quiet murmuring of contentment emanating from her. Then there was the slow, lazy stretch that ended with a soft sound of pleasure and slumber hazed discomfiture. Not even bothering to make an attempt to open her eyes,

"You're going to have to tell the old man that I'm dead. Or maybe just broken. That I may be a lost cause. I hope whatever he wanted to see you for wasn't too important as I'm not entirely certain that I'm willing or able to move much less let you move anywhere. Can you call in sick ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 3:46 am

He rolled and again grabbed the flesh of her neck with his teeth and growled seductively before letting it go to move to her lips, kissing them oh so sweetly "You don't have to worry about moving." He looked around the room before hopping up. Within a minute he was halfway dressed, and squatting down to cover her I'm a fuzzy blanket. He will smack her thigh were she to attempt to stop him as he collected her and began to walk. Out of the office, down the hall and out through the now dead and silent club. The female bartender was standing with a displeased and disinterested looking male, who looked up at him and tilted his head and held his hand up to the mortal who fell silent "Ulric, why are you carrying one of the entertainers wrapped in a blanket" Lightning did not stop, but slowed "Call her an entertainer again Joesph and you'll be looking for a new security director. And 3/4s of your employees. And because I may have broken her" he didn't wait for a response as he plucked his keys off of the wall box next to the door and walked outside. He loved the fact that everyone there knew him on some level, cause he looked at his 1972 Black Chevy Silverado parked right outside the main doors. It wasn't long before she was settled in the bucket seat and he was in the driver seat "At the very least I'm gonna leave you somewhere I don't have to worry about" and punched the gas. Break neck speed would have been pushing it, but he was definitely pushing the speed limits as he made his way back to the Sept, and thats when he heard it. As he pulled back in front of his cabin and jumped out he could smell it. That was not his scent but someone was definitely getting busy, and it had the whole Sept feeling a certain way. Everyone seemed to either be punch drunk, slap happy or straight up horny. That was when he heard it, opening the door for Kai. The Howl. The sex filled, love fueled desperate howl of mating. He knew that howl to. That was Steele. 3 things occurred to him all at the same time. 1) Steele had just finally given it up. His virginity 2)That meant he'd found someone he trusted enough 3)There was only one person he was with. He stared at Kai torn. Best friend and daughter.....he shuddered before scooping her up "Please don't say anything about it." He walked into the cabin and hoofed the door shut making sure to breathe eveningly "Its not that I care. They're good for each other..." He seemed almost like he was talking to himself "I just hope they're making good choices"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 4:09 am

That newest touch had her groaning, a very halfhearted and all too ineffectual swat being given at your chest. The near heartrendingly sweet kiss interrupted her mumbling something about don't you dare start what neither one of you are capable of finishing at the moment. She did in fact swat at you yet again when you went to cover and pick her up all in what seemed one exceptionally smooth motion. That swat too was lacking any real sort of heat as she actually seemed surprisingly content with burrowing not only deeper into the blanket but also further into your chest. Her moment of what could only be called bliss was all too clearly interrupted by the male's questioning of what you were doing with her. Any and all relaxation was instantly stripped from her, body going completely rigid beneath the blanket.The heat that her body had gained during the joining simply vanished as well, any sign of softness gone from her features to be replaced by the usual untouchable mask she wore. She didn't resist you putting her down in the car, not even when the blanket slid slightly offering up a glimpse of the bared swell of her breasts. The most she did was reach a pale hand out to tug it back up over her. Merely nodding a silent acquiescence at your implication of leaving her somewhere safe, her eyes stared straight out at the road ahead. Climbing out of the car the moment the door was opened, you could tell she was picking up on at least most of what you were suddenly piecing together. No argument given when you simply scooped her up again, she waited until the two of you were back inside the cabin to quietly respond.

"I could have told you that it was going to happen. I don't know that I expected it to be this quickly, but I saw it coming even if they didn't. From what she told me, it's not like she can pregnant again if that's what you're worried about."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 4:27 am

He shook his head slightly "No. I wasn't worried about that. Of. I was I would have forbidden him from seeing her. No this is...different....Mortal" he flopped down on his bed with her still in his arms "But. On the brightside" his arms tightened slightly around her "Now I don't have to move" he let out a great big sigh of contentment "Which I am very grateful for"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 4:54 am

You would feel that skyward arch of her brow at the mere suggestion that you'd be able to forbid Steele much less your Daughter of anything that they had truly put their mind to. She may not vocally respond to it, but her silence spoke volumes. If anything that brow arched miraculously further at your seeming pleasure over not having to move.

"How does what's going on effect you having to do anything ? Weren't you supposed to be going and talking to Old Purple Eyes about something ? I doubt that he's going to let it slide just because the two of them are apparently boning like bunnies."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 5:09 am

He chuckled and looked at his clock, which read 5:40 "That's not happening tonight. Sun'll be up soon which means He's going to be down for the day. I'll go meet with him later. He can wait cause I have more important matters to tend to" as he nuzzled into her. His chest began to heave with the labored breath of slumber, as he snatched the blanket and snapped it out to cover the both of them as he planted his face right between her soft breasts and smiled happily and nuzzled "Maybe much later. We'll see when I wake up. May not want to move"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 5:38 am

The series of rapid blinks told you just how much she'd lost track of time. While she wasn't actually angry over it, a thin line of frustration did briefly furrow her burrows. An understandable fact considering the damage getting stuck in daylight could do to the unprepared vampire. However, being curled into you, the sounds of your own breathing slowing did seem to ease her own struggles. Her parting thought did seem ever so slightly amused.

"You say that now. Are you sure you want to wake up to him standing over us ?"

It was the softest laugh, drowsiness clearly coming calling for her as well.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 09, 2021 6:04 am

His words were husky and filled with the sleep that was taking him "He can't step foot onto the Sept. Might be more inclined to step into the sun he might be" he had just in that moment realized that he was still clothed. He didn't even care at the moment and the ripping of clothe was the last noise he generated before ultimately passing out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Life of a Princess   The Life of a Princess - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Life of a Princess
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4