The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Father's Remorse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

A Father's Remorse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2021 3:27 pm

"I told you. I've never had a good dream and yet I dream every night. Have for as long as I can remember. This specific one though ? It was the one you woke me up from, yes. Or at least it's the first time that I distinctly remember having it in vivid detail. I don't always remember what I saw. The times I don't, I just wake up feeling exceptionally off. Sometimes more so than others."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2021 11:21 pm

Steele was just about to speak when there came a hurried knock at the cabin door. Spears opened the door without waiting "Boss! You need to get out here!" Lightning was moving before she had even spoke, and continued past her. Steele stood wynter still in his arms and made his way to the front door. The fight was grand. The two crinos garou heaved at one another the blows creating small shockwaves. Lightning didn't not falter as he stepped in between them, caught each by the wrist and slammed them both into the ground, still in homid. Spears gave him room but was close by to assist.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 12:33 am

Whynter sighed and as the two of you approached the door, she did manage to slip free of your arms. Leaning against the door frame quite casually, she silently watched as her Father quite easily ended the scuffle. You could tell a part of her wanted to be out there as well, yet she remained uninvolved.

Kai as well had moved towards the door and had stopped. Her chin resting on Whynter's shoulder in a companionable sort of fashion, a few minutes passed before you would see a slight touch of color cross her cheeks. It was a bit of an awkward shifting of her stance, but not one that moved her away from the Vampire behind her.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 1:06 am

It took everyone surrounding them to hold down the two wild wolves. Lightning seemed stunned as he looked at them. Their eyes were all he could see. Everything about them was normal, save their rage red eyes. That wasnt something normal. That was something he'd never seen before. As one attempted to take a bite out of someone Lightning stomped his foot and shouted "ENOUGH!" The pulse of his energy washed over everyone within twenty feet of him and calmed their nerves. The two combatants seemed to snap free of their frenzied states and shifted back to homid in a state of shock.

Steele watched the situation play out silent next to Whynter and Kai, unable to take his hand off of Whynters other shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 1:14 am

Even as Whynter watched the scene outside intently, you would notice from the corner of your eye that the soft flush was growing darker. Before too long, you would actually hear a low moan escape her, followed by the scent of her arousal spiking almost violently.

Eyes still focused on the scene outside, you could feel her body trembling slightly from where your hand rested on her. The moan was clearly unrealized that she'd uttered it, as was the action of her hand closest to you as it dipped into your pants to start stroking your cock.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 1:32 am

He couldn't help but get bashful as he hand invaded his bottoms, turning towards her letting a growl loose that told her he was more than ready for her, if his instantly ridged cock didn't speak volumes. His vision had tunneled so bad that he had forgotten Kai was present, not that he was trying to be offensive.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 1:46 am

That growl had her free hand grabbing yours and dragging you back inside the cabin. Shoving the door shut, she guided you over to the couch. Your pants were drug off of you and tossed aside before you felt her pushing you down to the couch. Kicking out of her own pants, she moved to crouch over you. There was no slow build up as she simply impaled herself on your length. You could tell from how her cunt clenched around you just how close she was to an orgasm already.

Whether you would notice it or not with how focused you were on her, Kai had maneuvered herself behind Whynter. Kai's hands made their way under Whynter's top to play with her breasts, which had your Lover's hips only grinding down more on your length. Something that was further intensified when a ragged moan was pulled from her. Clearly Kai had done something, albeit you couldn't see what it was.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 2:08 am

Lightning watched the door to his cabin shut, and tried not to focus on it. He had one of the now unconscious wolves on his shoulder and was heading for the med cabin, Spears on his heels with the other, words continued to flit through his mind as he walked 'Eyes of Crimson shall bring the Warrior' He wasn't sure their meaning, or where he had heard them, or what they were about. But he was going to find out.

Steele was more than copasetic to be stripped down and taken advantage of. It wasn't until she moaned like that though that he seemed to recognize that they weren't alone. He didn't seem to mind though, as her focus matched his, and was assisting. His hands found her ass cheeks and once figuring out her choose rhythm helped her more by taking over the deep impaling of her wet pussy. He prayed and hoped that Kai would not get involved more than she was. He worried about the explanation to Lightning if she did.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 2:28 am

It was as you were nearing the med cabin, Lightning that you would feel the mental brush of Kai's telepathy caress your mind. Should you accept, it was sensation that you would feel before anything else.

What felt like a cock was being clenched and milked by an exquisitely tight ass. One that was being thoroughly thrust into. You could feel just how much that tightness was being enjoyed. Then you heard the moans. Hungry, eager, musical sounds. They were unfamiliar to you however. That's when you would get the visuals. A perfectly shaven, dripping cunt being impaled by an impressively sized cock. Traveling up a taut body to a pair of perfect, tight young breasts. You would recognize the hands assaulting them as Kai's. Then finally as the viewing panned up further, you would see Whynter's eyes glazed over in ecstasy. The final viewing was of Kai having used what looked like obten to fashion herself the cock that was buried in Whynter's ass.

"She's in love with your Smith, but she also secretly craves both of us as well at least for the more primal things."

The words were blunt, and to the point, very Kai-esque.

For you dear Steele, Whynter rode you hard. Almost desperately. You would see her shirt ripped off and tossed, the nakedness allowing Kai's hands to be more rough on her breasts. You would quickly realize that not only was Whynter grinding forward onto you, but also back onto whatever was buried in her ass. Clearly she was thoroughly enjoying both of her holes being simultaneously filled.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 2:45 am

Lightning continued walking until he was able to deposit the poor soul and turned on his heel barking out a simple "Stay with them." When she seemed like she was going to speak "I have something I need to deal with. I can't be bothered while I'm dealing with it. Please Spears. Just do as your told" he didn't wait for her to respond just simply stepped through the door and stalked back to the cabin, allowing Kai to see everything, feel everything. He was conflicted. He was on edge. And was feeling very wolf like. Once he was half way he grew impatient and any who saw him in that instant would not the next as he willed his body to move as fast as it could until he was standing behind Kai, with a handful of her hair gently coaxing her head back. The look on his face didn't day anger, simply conflicting thoughts. His gaze took in all three of them and still he found himself unable to proceed.

Steele fought the orgasm that threatened to break loose from him. He wasn't willing to run the risk of losing his ability to perform. Of course Lightning appearing out of no where looking like he was about to make a snack out of the three of them certainly helped his cause "SHIT! Sorry!" He would have said more but Lightnings other hand went up telling him to be silent, as Lightning quickly undressed Kai of her shirt.

Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 2:59 am

Lightning you would realize via the telepathy that Kai had only shown you what was happening, not the extent of the desires that Whynter must have shared with her. Those you would get now as you stood watching them. In vivid and perfect clarity, you would see images of the three of you using her various holes. Images of just you and Kai, but perhaps most shockingly images of it being just you taking her. As you coaxed your Lover's head back, you could see just how much she was enjoying it written across her features. Speaking mentally to you,

"Her mouth is very available... If it's anywhere near as good as her ass... I believe she mentioned something about wanting to feel you cum down the back of her throat. And other places."

Kai managed to twist her upper body around so that she could undo your pants Lightning and shove them down while still fucking Whynter's ass properly. Baring your cock, she began to stroke you.

Steele, your lover was riding you as if her life depended on it when she suddenly leaned down and without warning sank her fangs into your throat.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 3:19 am

Steeles eyes rolled into the back of his head as he bucked as deep into her hungry cunt as he could and came. So much that it even started to spill out of her tight hole. Lightning watched and came to his decision. Kai would sense it first as his voice multiplied mentally. Where there was one there was now 4. The shadows behind him coalesced and gave way to 3 perfect copies of him, each naked and ready. The 4 of them acted quickly removing Kai from whynters ass, and lifting whynter off of Steeles lap, only to quickly stuff her full once more, including her throat, and began slow, but worked in tandem. The one still holding Kai pulled her far enough away to not be in the way and reached between her legs cupping her core and teasing her clit "I wonder how yours feels" he wasn't mean as he shoved his cock into her ass. But his Alphaness was definitely being put on display.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 3:34 am

Oh how Whynter cried out at the feeling of being flooded with cum to the point of dripping it. Close. Oh so close to an orgasm herself, she mewled desperately when Kai was pulled from her ass. Yet that sound came to a gasp of both shock and surprise when all three of her holes were suddenly, simultaneously filled. While Steele was far from small Lightning, you were the Alpha in ALL ways and you could feel how her body was forced to stretch to take you. The cock in her mouth was worshipped. Grazings of fangs, hungry sucking. You could even feel the vibrations of her moans running all the way down your length. Each of those cocks could feel how close she was to orgasm. How eager and ready. Her eyes held yours as you filled her, remained locked on yours as she sucked and moaned around your length with some of the best skill you'd ever experienced. Kai who was still mentally connected to you,

"I want you to cum in her... And then I want you to fuck me while I lick her clean. Her ass is amazing though isn't it ?"

Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 3:52 am

The hand in her hair tightened it's grip as he whispered physically into her ear "It looks nice, but I wouldn't actually know" all the while he pressed himself all the way into her ass "Be a good girl and maybe you'll get your reward" he Bends her at the waist, before driving her to her knees before sliding himself free, and then back in again as deep as she could take it.

And whynter how gorgeous body of yours was being used. From the bulge that was your throat to your weeping cunt, and hungry asshole, and the hands that tweaked your nipples, teased your clit, smacked your ass, hands being held behind your back. They were unmerciful.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 4:07 am

"You should find out. I promise you it's worth it."

The comment of be a good girl earned you a perfectly whoreish moan on the mental scape followed by a very perfectly purred,

"Yes Daddy."

Oh how she clearly liked being on her knees for you, the deepness of that thrust into her ass causing her to cry out mentally. Grinding back on you, she purpousely tightened her ass around your cock even further.

"She's begging permission to cum for you. She's also begging to feel you cum for her. I know your stamina but I think the three of them, the three of you should take her somewhere private."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 4:19 am

With a thought the 3 of them repositioned her so she was on her back, laying on one of their chests. As they moved He spoke to Kai mentally "If we did that then you wouldn't be able to do what you wanted" The one filling her mouth bucked, threatening to rupture her throat, and came so hard one would almost think it went into her lungs. As he slumped and exhausted back into the shadows Lightning yanked Kai off the floor and planted her pussy right on Whynters mouth, cock still firmly planted in her ass "Here baby girl, you can bite this!" He calls out hand in her hair relocating to her throat. Mentally "Don't tell me you don't want to cum all over her face"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 4:32 am

Somehow, some impossible way, Whynter managed to suck down and swallow every drop of the seed that had been unloaded into her mouth. Gasping, coughing slightly when her mouth was finally free, her eyes went wide as you thrust Kai's dripping cunt onto her face. But oh she was quitecthe good girl, and began to devour Kai's cunt with tongue, fangs and fingers. You could feel from the way Kai was clenching around you just how good a job she was doing.

"Oh I do. Very much so. I promise you. How would you feel if I altered her enough to give her a cock temporarily and had her fuck me. Would you enjoy watching that ?"

Whynter was close, the cocks still in her would be able to tell that. Kai's sudden mental cry and the way her body spasmed around you said Whynter had just bit her clit and initiated the kiss while doing so. Yes Lightning, your daughter just forced your lover into quite the violent orgasm and was now sucking up every drop of her that she could get.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 5:04 am

Couldn't have planned it better. He felt Kais mind shatter from the orgasm that just just slammed into her, and that was what did it for him. All at once the 3 of him came, the two focused on whynter didn't bother pulling free, but pressed in as they filled their respect holes. Him however? He made a decision and executed it half way through his own release. He pulled himself almost out just as he was about to, and after a second allowing to Kai to feel his seed inside her, he pulls all the way out and finishes all over Whynters sex crazed face.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 5:12 am

Lightning there was a perk to being connected mentally to Kai when she orgasmed. You got to feel what she did. That and somehow when Whynter's two holes were filled by your seed you felt not only the orgasm that came with but also the craving for more of your seed. More of your cock.

At this point though, who was truly more sex crazed, your daughter or your lover ? Since she was already on her knees, it was easy enough for her to crawl over to where she lay trembling and still spasming to start making out with her as well as licking her face clean of your seed.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 5:53 am

Steele merely watched it all unfold. He wasn't near ready enough to even give reason to pull him back into anything. It wasn't until they all stopped moving that he finally sat up. Him and his member. Lightning looked like he needed to take a breather and Steele was far to worked up to not get involved again. As he stood and made to move towards Whynter Lightning stepped into his way. The growl that emanated from Steeles chest was full of malice and threat. Lightning wasn't fazed as he quietly spoke "I'll bring her back. Don't worry" Lightning was unrelenting as he shoved Steele back on his ass. He turned around and grabbed and handful of Kais hair and pried her from Whynter. He wouldn't give her a choice as he moved her over to sat her on Steeles lap and whispered into her mind "Now. I will go have my way with her" outwardly he spoke to Steele "She likes furies bud". He let her go, and turned and kneeled down to scoop up Whynter and throw her over his shoulder. Steele would watch him disappear with her before his brain finally reminded him that a naked Kai was in his lap and his cock sprang with excitement.

Lightning deposited her on his bed, and dropped down on top of her face to face with her growling dark like at her "I wanna hear you say it Pup"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 6:11 am

Steele, you may have forgotten that there was a gorgeous, naked woman on your lap, but she hadn't. The fact of what Lightning uttered to her mentally only had her soaked all over again and almost desperate to be fucked.

Lowering her head close to your ear as she rocked herself against your cock without actually taking it into her,

"Do you think you've been a good boy and earned to fuck me and spill your seed in my holes ? Or do you want to be a naughty boy and hate fuck me because I finally got Whynter to admit she wanted to have him fuck her ?"

While you were distracted, one single, slender tendril of often uncoiled from her to toy at your ass.

"Such a shame that I don't think you'd let me fuck you the way I was fucking her."

Without warning at the end of that statement, she simply impaled her cunt on your cock and clenched down around you, taunting you to respond.

Back in the bedroom however, Lightning you would find your daughter's long, perfectly toned legs coming up to wrap around you. Ankles locking tightly at the base of your spine, one of her hands sank deep into your hair and tightened to pull you that imperceptible bit closer. It was a low challenging growl of her own that was uttered into your ear.

"I'm a dirty little fucking slut and I want you to fuck me, Daddy. I want you to fuck me until I'm dripping your seed and can't walk straight. Did you like how tight I was around your big, thick cocks ? Does it turn you on to feel how wet I am at the idea of you forcing me to take your cock ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 6:41 am

Maybe it was Steele, maybe it was Lightning, but the growls that rumbled from each of there chests practically shook the house.

Steeles burst of movement had them lifted off the couch only to have him come down on top of her with his hand around her throat, clawed. His face held a hint of rage, buy it was being controlled, extensively. His voice held some strain to stay at a low volume "And what have you done to earn my dick? Hmm? Whynter is her own person, and is allowed her own feelings and desires, I won't judge her for it. You however" he leaned in a bit closer, almost close enough to kiss were one inclined had she not been held down by her windpipe "I don't think you could fuck me as good as she does though" and he pressed himself further into her, daring her to respond back.

The growl from the bedroom held frustration. It was the Daddy that kept him planted where he was, but the last part caught him up "If you think im into forcing anything your wrong. I only accept invitations. If you want this then your gonna need to act right." He sat up more and looked down at her waiting for her to respond as the head of his cock sat poised ready to strike, but his hand on her chest would keep that strike in waiting.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 7:11 am

She went very still beneath you, Steele, not the stillness of prey but that of a smart woman who had an enraged beast ontop of her. The mental thought was clear to herself. Don't push those buttons with this one. Check.

Granted the aggression that he was exhibiting only exasturbated her arousal, a fact that she did nothing to move on. He would be able to smell it though, garou senses being what they were. So instead she went for the unexpected. Speaking carefully around her pressed upon windpipe,

"I'm sorry. It wasn't my intention to push the wrong buttons with you. If you're not comfortable with fucking me because of my error in judgement, you don't have to. I can go for a run and cool off."

Simple words, one spoke with utter sincerity. Even without a gift being activated, you could tell that.

Her breathing was slow, surprisingly steady for someone with such lust glazed eyes. You would be able to still smell her arousal, feel it in the press of her body that you were all too close to.

Spreading her legs just that minute bit further, she slid her hands down and spread herself open for you in blatant, unquestionable invitation. Licking her lips as she eyeball fucked your cock before finally looking up at you,

"I'm sorry, Daddy. I just got a bit too excited I guess. I know it's bad. Wrong. I should be punished for it... But ever since I saw you. Found out who you were, I've fantasized about you fucking me. I've had thoughts of you smelling my arousal when I'm near you and following me into the woods and simply pinning me against a tree and taking me. Making me scream for you as your cock stretches me open. It'd be welcome, I promise you that."

Carefully tugging your hand from her chest and settling it at her throat, she helped guide your fingers around it. Murmuring softly,

"Do you want me, Daddy ?"

Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 8:07 am

That clawed hand around Kai's throat began to sprout fur, black fur "I don't not want to fuck you." The strain in his voice was less about rage and more about her tight cunt gripping him. He took a breath and seemed to collect himself somewhat "I'll have you know I just recently lost my virginity" as his words finished his face twisted into a black muzzle as his body exploded into that of a crinos, cock and all. Lightning wasn't anything to scoff at, but that resounding 'Crack' of her pelvic bone said his cock was now far to big for the hole it was in. Blood dripped from his new formed muzzle as words rolled from between his teeth "That's tighter than I thought it would be" the tone giving off sadistic vibes "I wonder how wrecked you would like to be once I'm done"

Lightning seemed to relax at her words "It just caught me off guard. Nothing to be punished for." He leaned down, into the fingers wrapped around her neck, so he was next to her ear "Yes Pup" he chose then, as he spoke to press himself into her opened core, deep into its depths "I want you, im sorry that I was to ignorant to understand it first" his words concluded as he reached her back wall, and threatened to push past it.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 4:45 pm

Okay so he did want to fuck her. Even with the scars he was a beautiful sight to behold. She'd told Whynter that multiple times before in their private conversations. She may prefer his best friend herself, but it didnt mean that she was blind, or stupid. That only encouraged her to flex those core muscles and intentionally tighten further around him. Well that and it felt good to her too. Yet there was that black firr starting to appear on him. That made utterly no sense. She'd seen his Crinos form before and his fur was supposed to be a deep red.

Danger will Robinson. Her tingly spider sense was trying to warm her of something but that admittance that he'd just lost his virginity ? Damn he was a quick study. Anything she would have said in response was eradicated by him suddenly full on shifting inside of her. The actual crack of bone would have had a lesser being screaming. Hell, it nearly had her screaming. Yet somehow she retained the sudden, sharp sound of pain.

Damnit Kai, the situations you get yourself into. Bone would heal, even that one. And while there was pain... Quite a fair amount of it in fact, there was pleasure too. Alot of it. The intonation of his words while problematic and most definately not Steele had her core clenching regrettably. Gasping in a definate mix of pain and pleasure that question had her not caring about the pain for the moment. She was going to regret that later.

"No true death and nothing irreparable. I'm going to kick myself for saying this later, but Gods you feel amazing."

If her legs hadn't been already wrapped around your waist, Lightning, they would be now. Even as tight as Kai was, your Daughter simply was a snugger, more insane clench around your length. So yes, in a sense you were having to force yourself into her cunt. There was a soft little mewling sound as you were finally seated fully inside her, filling her, stretching her. Gasping at both that and his low murmured words,

"It's okay, Daddy. Even I had to come to terms with it. I don't think you'd be buried inside me so perfectly were it not for Kai. I know it's wrong, but I need you as much as I need Steele, just differently. But I'm glad you've admitted to it now. Since you have though... Fuck me ? Please ? I need to feel you physically claiming me. Feel your seed flooding into and filling my holes. You are going to use all of them, right Daddy ?"

Her words were murmured just as quietly as yours had been though due to proximity, it was all too easy to hear her. As it was a quite simple matter for her to turn her head and Barry her face into your throat. Not to hide out of shame, oh no, but instead to sink her fangs into your flesh and hit you with the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Father's Remorse
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silver Paths :: Chicago: A Dance with Death and all of His Friends :: The True Reward-
Jump to: