The Silver Paths
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Silver Paths

Carpe Noctem

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Father's Remorse

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

A Father's Remorse - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2021 11:33 pm

The grin that spread across Steeles muzzle was sinister "Sounds like consent to me!" Came his dark words. That clawed hand squeezed tighter with the index finger and thumb, not a lot of room for the others, around her throat and as if she was nothing lifted her from the ground. His other set of claws grapped her hips, practically wrapping around her waist, and pushing slowly but with severe pressure he pushed. That massive cock clearly not meant to be where it was pressed into her, threatening for a brief moment to penrtrate her womb, before it lost and gave way to the over sized head. But he didn't stop. She would feel it, the unnatural stretching of her organ. It wasn't meant to pressed like that. He felt the rip, and the blood, and kept pushing. The crunching of her pelvic bone being shoved wider had him licking his jowls. She would feel him finally seat all of his monstrous member into her cunt, and the fact that he was almost literally fucking her heart. Once he was there he paused "Damn. I was hoping it'd come out of that slutty little mouth of yours"

Her Fangs sank into his flesh and he wrapped his hand in her hair. Not to tear her away, but hold her there. He had no words as the pleasure ripped through him, just thrusts. She did feel good beneath him, wrapped around his cock. She desperately wanted him. It was enough to make a grown man weak. But not Lightning. He wasn't going to be a disappointment. Not for her. He sat up, dragging her with him and slide his free hand around to her back, then down slipping into the division of her ass cheeks, to hook a finger into her asshole. Using it as a grip, he guides her up and back down onto his cock while whispering "That's my good girl"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 12:02 am

She again realized her mistake a little on the late side. Whoever or whatever this was that was controlling Steele's body was doing the type of damage that she wasn't entirely certain could be fixed by her Vampyric disciplines. Maybe she should have specified a few more restrictions. Yet that had never been her style. A first time for everything, most would say.

While she may enjoy pain with her sex, this was on an entirely new level. Movement was not a thing for so many reasons, yet there was a part of her that was masochistically aroused by it. The pain. The rough treatment that it stemmed from. Then there was the degradation. Shit she was a twisted little thing. Rolling her eyes up at him, it was a dry snort.

"Sorry to be such a disappointment. I'm sure you could go find someone else to better fulfill your needs. Or you could stop complaining and fuck me."

No, she had no clue who it was. Or what it was. But she wasn't the type to just roll over and bare her throat. Maybe for Lightning. Possibly had it actually been Steele himself. This asshole though ? Not so much.

Lost to her own little world that just revolved around the two of you at the exact moment, she was blissfully unaware of what transpired in the outer room. Would she feel bad later that it was her desire that had been the start to this ? Quite likely yes.

Not fighting the sudden shifting of positions, she moved fluidly with you. Once she was astride you, she would free her fangs from your throat. Licking the marks closed, she moved her way to your lips. Hers still covered in your blood she murmured,

"You taste amazing, Daddy. You taste almost as good as your cock feels in me. I'll be a good girl and do anything you tell me too as long as I'll get to feel you cum nice and hard in me."

Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 12:36 am

It was an odd feeling for him. Steele was there, he was aware. But the realization that hit him was out of no where. This wasn't him. There was no rymn or reason for it. This was barbaric, savage. His hips moved on their own at this point as he watched himself rip almost free of her only to slam his full length back into her. That was when he heard it. The Voice. The dark cruel voice that was whispering in the back of his head. It spoke to him, egging him on, goading the rage. Getting close to her face "That seems like it'd be fun" she would see them before she felt them, all but one. The Black tendrils sprouted from his shoulders and lashed out snatching her wrists holding her arms straight out to the sides, her shoulders threatening to come lose. He opened his muzzle as another shot straight into her mouth, and expanded to to seal, and extended, reaching down through her throat into her chest, to wrap around his cock. The final tendril wasn't seen, but certainly felt as it speared her asshole, and immediately expanded to mirror his cock, both in size, and depth within her body.

Lightning smiled at her words "Don't worry Pup. I'll fill you up" he let her drop backwards before pulling himself free of her. He made no move to back away, but he did stand up. He knew she would come to him if he gestured, which helps him to lift her in a way to suspend her upside down from his shoulders, his tongue quickly finding her button and torturing it.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 1:11 am

It was sheer willpower alone that kept her from screaming when that beyond massive length was simply shoved back in. She was being run through it far too quickly though. She'd been tortured before. Mentally. Physically. But the extent of the pain, the damage straight out of the gate was bad, truely so. Packed back to back with no time to try to acclimate, she realized her body had taken too much damage too quickly. The level of trouble she was in truely hit her when she went to try to access one of her vampyric abilities to negate some of the damage only to find herself cut off from them.

Still she struggled to reach them, desperately as her body was screaming that it was too much. She would have finally broken and screamed in pain when that tendril expanded in her ass but with her mouth filled as it was ? The sound was beyond muffled bordering on non-existent. She could feel herself starting to slip, starting to fade. Left with but one thought of importance before her mind went black, she tried reaching out to Lightning. Hoping, praying that somehow he would hear her five words screamed mentally.

"Get her out of here !"

She wouldn't know if he'd ever received them for they'd barely been uttered when she faded.

A growl of contentment at his words bled over to an unhappy, unfriendly sound when you so suddenly left her bereft, empty of the pleasure of your cock filling her. Yet she had said she would do whatever you asked. So she did in fact crawl fully naked and dripping arousal across your bed to stand before you.

It was a tiny eep of surprise when you suddenly grabbed her and positioned her in such a fashion. Oh but this... The emptiness had her frustrated, but the magic of your tongue quickly had her body writhing. Grinding against your mouth. Though with the way she was hanging, it was not all that difficult to reach down and grasp your cock. Still slick with your juices, she buried it to the back of her throat and set to focus on trying to drive you as crazy as you were her.

Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 1:35 am

He watched her starting to fade. He continued to slide in and out of each of her holes mercilessly but Steele mentally toiled. To break free of this. He was killing her. He heard the words in his head but also out loud, spoke just before she would fade completely, almost as if he wanted to be sure she'd heard them "I will Devour this world. And I'll start with you" 'No!' Was the mental shout and he fought. It wasn't until she was unconscious and lax that he seemed to get a foot hold in his mind and heaved. The voice began to quiet, and its presence lessened. With it his fur faded, his jaws cracking back to his home form. The tendrils disappeared and he was left with the bloody broken mess that is Kais incapacitated form. He couldn't move. He was in to much shock. When he did start moving it was quick. He wasn't sure what drove him to, but he scooped her up, and ran for the med cabin.

He turned, and feel backward onto the bed putting them both horizontal. His tongue was very thorough in jts exploration of her cunt, and asshole. His fingers also got involved invading and retreating constantly as his tongue attacked her clit. It wouldn't take him long before he lifted her off of him once more and threw are down on her belly. He wouldn't give her a chance to react before mounting her again, this time the head of his cock was pressing into her ass, a hand around her throat "You begged me to fill it, now let me in pup" and he started the invasion of her last forbidden hole.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 6:55 am

One would imagine her broken tightness did in fact have to feel good around such an oversized thing, especially when she was no longer being mouthy or trying to resist at all. She was even still wet from the assault, though the lubrication may have been blood as much or more than her actual juices.

Even in an unconscious state her body twitched, too overloaded when those lengths were removed from her. The darkness filled moan was so soft, barely audible. It was the sound of a body trying to orgasm but too broken, too pain wracked to know how. That was the only sound she made as you scooped her up and ran.

The skill of those tongue and fingers was driving her forcibly closer to an orgasm, or several. Gyrating hungrily, trying to press her body ever closer to your mouth, her moans and cries of pleasure danced along your cock, covering it with further sensation than just the exquisite suction.

Oh that was most definately a desperate sound as your tongue was suddenly gone from her. Arching almost painfully, it was a pleased cry, a need filled cry as she felt you start to invade her ass. Fuck she was almost too tight there, but oh how she bucked, trying to force you deeper, quicker. Going so far as to reach back and spread herself for you to help you bury into her, her words were breathy, lust saturated.

"Don't go slow Daddy, please don't. I need you back in me, now please. I've thought about this, wanted this for so long. I want to feel you claim my ass with your cock. Don't you want to fill me with your cum, Daddy ?"

Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 7:39 pm

Steele practically tore the door off its hinges as he shoulder checked it barreling into the cabin. Spears spun around from the two unconscious bodies she had, startled "Steele! What the hell...What happened!?" She rushed over to him as he was setting Kai on a bed "Me. I happened. Don't ask details. Can you help her?" Spears began checking Kais body quickly and thoroughly "You destroyed her esophagus, cervix, sphincter, anal cavity. And that's just what I can see." She looked at the opening between Kais legs and steeled herself before sliding her hand in and inspecting it as well "And you completely obliterated her uterus....and womb! Dearest spirits Steele!" He nodded and sat down against the wall "Can you help her or not?" Spears didn't look at him as she gingerly removed her hand and wiped it clean "Luckily for her and you she's a Kindred. She'll be out for a while, and in pain when she wakes. But she'll wake. She needs blood that's for sure" she moved to a mini fridge and pulled out bag after bag of blood and set them next to Kais bed "I'm sure she'll locate it" And moved back to her original pair. Steele watched Kais motionless form wondering about Lightning and Whynter.

He didn't ignore her, but he was of a different mind. As he continued to push, slowly, he whispered into her ear "No. Slowly. I want you to feel me claim what you so desperately want to give." Once his head penetrated that tight hole he took a moment before continuing his drive inward "I want to feel you" and he took his time driving his cock deep into her ass, but once her cheeks were pressed against him his hand wrapped around her throat, holding not choking "See there? Doesn't that feel better? Show me how good it feels. Make a puddle for me"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 8:34 pm

While her physical body was out like a light, apparently her essence her spirit wasn't quite so much. Wherever she was was mist drenched. Sounds were indistinguishable, their sheer eeriness leaving her feeling unsettled since she had no clue where the hells she was, it was time to pick a direction and trudge.

Was she dead ? Was this the vampyric afterlife ?

After an indeterminate amount of time, she was suddenly surrounded by the streets of Chicago. Empty streets, hollow, ghost town streets. Okay. This was just getting weird. Continuing to walk she attempted to direct her path towards the nest. If there was anyone in the city that might be able to see her, it was there.

When she reached it, she walked through the front doors, not in them. Huh. Curious. What was frustrating was even the halls and rooms here appeared empty. Yet she could feel someone. Something. Two someone's. No... Was there a third ? So delicate. Barely a ripple, but it was there as sure as she...Her thoughts were interrupted as she suddenly was falling through the floor. Okay, this was awkward.

Hitting the center of an impressively large bed, she at least stopped falling finally. Casting her gaze around the room to try to assess where exactly she had landed. Okay THIS was awkward. That was definately her Sire's ass and that was definaly Orchid, no wait, she preferred Viper that he was thrusting into. Points for style. Points for performance. Points for having at least semi decent tas... Holy fucking shit. Viper was where that third signal of life was coming from. A very specific part of her in fact. How in the world had that happened ? If she was right on what it meant, Rhev was going to loose his marbles. As much as she hated to interrupt their moment, she kind of needed to. Calling out quietly, hoping he might hear her even of he didn't see her,

"So I may have gotten myself into a bit of a jam and Lightning is a little busy. If there's anyway you can get to me, I think my body is at the Cairn. Maybe send someone to acquire me ? For clarification. I'm finally asking for your help."

She had just managed to get that last word out when she was violently yanked back into the darkness again.

It was a low frustrated sound at the slowness of your penetration. She tried to wriggle, tried to grind back to get you to fill her more quickly, but it was just not meant to happen. At least not at the moment. Those words though ? Those alone rocked a shudder through her. Once you were fully seated within her though, your fingers cupping rather than crushing her throat, she moaned. That was a lusty, needy, hungry whore's moan and all of it in this moment was directed at you, Lightning.

"It feels perfect Daddy. Every inch of you filling me feels so right. You're so wonderfully hard. I can't wait to see what your cum shooting into me is going to feel like."

You could tell she was close, really really fucking close, her words stumbling over each other as there was suddenly the sound of claws sinking into your mattress. Her spine atching, bowing, her howl of ecstasy rippled along your flesh as she fell into the abyss of pleasure. You were going to get more than just a puddle, Lightning. In fact, you might be replacing your Mattress after today.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 10:55 pm

The growl that followed her through the darkness was not from anything small. The massive clawed hand would collapse on her pinning her. She would see the ungodly size of the thing. The Black Furred Crinos. As tall as a 3 story building. It smiled at her "Not just yet. Your not ripe enough" and he would raise her and slam her back into the ground.
Steele watched her jerk back to consciousness, writhing attempting to scream, but nothing came from her. He and Spears both jumped to her side Steele holding her shoulders Spears shoving a blood bag into Kais mouth hurriedly saying "Bite down, now!"

He took a moment, to enjoy her tight hole gripping him as she came all over his sheets soaking them, as well as the two of them. He relished the fluid dripping off of his balls and the way he body relaxed and tightened all at the same time. His husky words filled with the pleasure she was giving him "That's a good girl. Look at the mess you've made." He chuckled before retracting himself from her, only to spear her once more, over and over again building speed, all the while holding her still so he could whisper to her "Your so tight baby girl. How can such a small hole fit such a big thing?"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2021 11:58 pm

Whatever she was seeing upon waking was clearly not the med cabin, nor the two of you. While yes, she had regained access to her vampyric powers, the damage had been beyond extensive. She hadn't been under anywhere near long enough for even a small portion of it to be gone.

It didn't help that when she didn't hear the sound of her own scream that her panic grew worse. That she was pinned here just as she had been there. Just as she had been before she'd fallen unconscious. She tried lashing out, breaking free only to fall distressingly short.

She heard something spoken about a blood bag but that wasn't what her body craved. Using Spear's distraction to grab her, she sank fangs instead into the other woman's wrist and began to suck hard at the fresh stuff.

Her breathing was ragged, laying there panting her body twitching and shuddering in the after glow. You could see her nearly glowing at your praise before she shifted enough to arch that taboo passage at you again. She was a hungry thing. Greedy. Demanding. Not afraid to ask you for what she wanted and pout when she didn't get it.

You could feel her confusion when you withdrew before pumping her hole full of your seed. When you suddenly speared back into her, the pressure and pace both building, you could tell that she would cum soon again for you, permission or not.

"You fit because you're meant to fit in me Daddy. Because I like the pain of my body stretching to take you. Now tell me, Daddy. Are you going to shoot your seed deep in my ass or pussy?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 12:10 am

Spears threw the blood bag at Steele and yelled "Help me! Grab one of them!" She pointed at the two unconscious bodies causing Steele to hop to. It was nothing for him to carry one of the bodies over and Spears expertly opens a vein the body and yanks Kai off of her wrist her broken jaw making that easier, to press her face into the neck of the body "Have that other one handy. I'm not sure what's going on but shes gonna need the blood" Steele stood ready to grab the next one as Spears practically collapsed into a chair "I'm gonna need a drink soon"

The chuckle in her ear was mischievous "I don't know yet" his retreat from her was full, coming completely free "I think I need a reminder" and the stuffing of her pussy was quick and precise, the head of his cock slamming straight into the sensitive spot of her cunt.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 2:47 pm

A more cognizant, in control Kai would likely feel bad about her actions as believe it or not, she did have a conscience. Could feel guilt. Yet at the moment, she seemed more like a young neonate that was going through their first hunger frenzy. It was a good thing though that she was so damaged otherwise she would have been much more of a challenge to control.

Oh but she did latch onto that opened vein the moment she was offered it. The problem was however that unless she was stopped, she would drain them in their entirety. For one who had any sort of knowledge with vampyres, they would realize that the way she was drinking them down, she shouldn't be able to hold so much of the liquid. That if they wanted her to heal, she was going to need something with more of a kick.

Clapping a hand over her mouth, she muffled the sound of her cry when you so swiftly and fully filled her cunt. Wet heat, tight heat. A velvet grip that clenched around your cock like a sheath perfectly matched to your sword. Rocking her body to grind against you, her juices still flowed like honeyed rain to slick your bodies. Moaning as you hit that tender spot,

"Don't hold back. Please Daddy. Take everything."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 3:09 pm

She may have been broken, but it was different wrestling oneself away from opposed to another. Steele and Spears wrenched the poor soul away from her before she killed him, and tossed the other at her watching her latch on. After a moment of her feeding however she would feel the overwhelming sense of peace, brought on by the sound of rain no less. The sounds of a gentle Thunderstorm, moving over the landscape blanketing the earth with its soothing cascade. The rumble of the thunder she heard wasn't a crash, or explosion, but just that, a rumble. Coaxing, goading, soothing. What senses she had would see her world slow, before it changed altogether seeming to grow brighter, sharper. She had seen this before, in Lightnings office. Steele and Spears stopped moving, but only due to the sudden shift and both turned and immediately dropped their heads speaking in unison "Grandfather". The large man that stood at the end of Kais cot was robed in a black and gold tunic and coat. His yellow golden eyes held no emotion as they laid solely upon Kai. She had heard of the Gaian gods, or Totems as they called them. But never had she met one. His presence alone would bring men to their knees weeping. He stood watching her a moment before he spoke the rumble of his bass matching the rumble of thunder she heard in her mind "Control yourself young lady. You mustn't give in to him"

There she was. Right where he wanted her. Broken but still clinging to the edge "I do believe I have. And discovered I enjoy it all. But I did promise you" his thrusts became more intent "Just do me a favor?" Once more deep into her "Don't stop" one last time "Don't stop coming for Daddy" as he said it she would feel the explosion inside of her. His release coating the walls of her core with his thick seed.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 3:54 pm

There was a certain sense of relief, so distant at the moment that would earn them a thank you. She was exceptional at killing, but it didnt mean that she enjoyed killing those that were helpless. Which these two men, these two people of Lightning's would have been.

Hungry. Gods why was she so hungry. She knew how potent Garou blood to be, why wasn't it working ? Why wasn't it enough ? It was an internal scream of frustration. She was usually so controlled, and this... This just felt wrong. Yet she couldn't stop it. Then the rain came. Joined by that gentle almost caress of thunder that seemed to reach into her very being to ease whatever was transpiring. Gently letting that second Garou slide to the floor, there was still pain, still hunger, but she could focus clearer. At all really. Licking her lips clean of the blood as not to waste it,

"I was fighting. I just wasn't getting anywhere. Thank you for giving me the assistance. He'll be sad I think if he doesn't get to see you while you're here. Though he may still be a bit... Busy. Don't judge him too harshly please. The whole situation transpiring is at least in part my fault."

Her words were quiet, respectful in their entirety but by no sense submissive. There was also a distinct honesty to them, an admission, but not of shame.

"If I may ask... Can you tell what happened ? The Ulfric is going to want to know. Also, who is the he ? I have some thoughts, but nothing that I'd want to assume on."

She barely managed to muffle the scream that came when you finally erupted into her core. It was far easier than she may have expected to answer your request, her body a fountain, a river of her juices as she fell to pieces around you. Writhing, bucking, struggling to drain you of every drop of what you had to offer, she finally managed to utter two words that would carry to you.

"Thank-you, Daddy."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 4:17 pm

It was a solemn look he gave her before his eyes roamed over to Steele, where they took on a pure sadness, his voice echoing such "Grandmother will be most displeased by these actions boy. Do you understand what you have done?" That thunderous voice was still quiet, but scolding. Steele nodded continuing to stare at the ground "You have no clue the forces you have brought upon your Cairn. You must not slip again, lest that night be repeated" Steele actually looked up, confused "What night?" Grandfather sighed "The night of your transition"

He bucked, not expecting the second orgasm to slam into him, but he rode it, even slipping out of her core and back in between her ass cheeks to pump her asshole full "Do you see what being a good girl does? Do you like being filled to the brim Pup?" His voice was heavy, almost a growl as his sensitive cock was milked by her ass.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2021 5:15 pm

It would be wobbly, oh she was clearly not at her best but she slid off of the table she had been placed on. Caring not a bit that she was still fully naked, she stumbled her way between where Steele was eyeball fucking the ground and the Totem stood. Oh she was being dumb right now, and she damn well knew it. Yet she felt...She would decipher that later. She just knew she felt inspired to be his shield. Yeah, yeah she had issues.

"He's as confused as I am, Grandfather. If someone should be chastised for what has happened, lay the blame on my shoulders. I will take whatever punishment you wish doled out."

She was paler than normal, still injured and still shakey. Yet her words were strong, albeit still laced with respect thatcthe Totem was due.

It was a pleased growl, a moan as you slipped back to fill that taboo passage with a load of seed that matched what filled her cunt, her very womb. Gasping as your cock twitched and pulsed it's release in that hole that was still so deliciously tight, she rocked against you. Her words breathy when they were finally uttered,

"I had hoped to be rewarded with swallowing your release to, Daddy. But I think my other holes are too hungry for your cock, for your seed. I very much enjoy it, being left dripping by you. Have I pleased you though ? I am curious... Which of my holes pleased you the most ? Which did you find the most pleasure from pumping full of your seed ?"
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 12:38 am

Grandfather watched her stubbornly put herself between them. Even Spears had fought the urge to yank her back down in the bed. Steele looked up at kais back but was silenced from saying anything as Grandfather spoke "Young lady, do not misunderstand my words. I speak as if to a child with crippled legs attempting to Jump. And to answer both of your questions I will need you to leave" his eyes fell on Spears like a bag of bricks. She nodded and was gone in a blur. Grandfather turns and takes a seat at the center of the room gesturing for them to sit "Your going to need a drink"

His muscles still strained as he held the two of them together, his breathe was heavy "I honestly don't have a preference. They're all useful and pleasurable in their own right" he chuckled as he relaxed and finally pulled his softening member free of her. His body seemed to strain against him as he moved to the edge of the bed, and up to his feet "I'll be right back, grabbing water" he smacked her ass leaving a large handprint. Smirking he simply stepped out the door stopping dead "What? The? FUCK!?" The floor was all but demolished, blood everywhere, no Steele, and no Kai. The red in his vision was very real, and he didn't like it.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 1:04 am

She could feel Spear's eyes on her, and yes even Steele's. She was fully aware of how unwise her action had been for a multitude of reasons, and still, she stuck to it. At least give her points for sheer, and utter fucking determination. Damn fucking shakey ass legs. As long as she didn't have to stay upright long. Or get into combat. Were that to happen, she was so fucked. She may have paled a bit further at the thought of fucking anything or anyone right now.

Well that was a very polite way for a Totem to put you in your place. Nodding slightly, but also relieved at his explanation, that relief was short lived when he told Spears to leave. And the why. Then there was the mention of needing a drink ? Wincing a bit, her legs chose that exact moment to give out. Thankfully there was empty, very sittable floor directly beneath her. Looking up at him,

"I don't know about Steele, but I'm probably as ready as I'm ever going to be."

It was the type of pout that said she was just going to have to try and try again until a better answer was given that your answer earned you. It was a low moan when you withdrew from her, her tender passage aching in all of the right ways. That smack to her ass, but especially the mark it left had a growl of pleasure echoing through the room.

"When you come back, want to put me over your knee and do that properly, Daddy ?"

Oh there was so much bratty taunt and challenge to that question, but it was also entirely clear that she would enjoy it. You would hear the sudden rustle and pad of footsteps behind you at your reaction upon stepping out of the room. You would feel her own spike of tension, of unease, though her arms did wrap lightly around you from behind.

"The cabin is still standing, Daddy. We didn't hear anything or hear them call out.. We'd also feel if one of them was gone. You know that, well as I do. Why don't you get that water and I'll go lay out clothes for us. We can get dressed and go find them."

Leaning up to press a quick kiss to the corner of your mouth, you heard her turn and slip back into the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 1:46 am

Steele scooped her up before her ass actually touched the ground and planted her in a chair at the table. He seemed on edge as he spoke "What are you talking about? What about the night of my transition?" Grandfather set a glass of something red and dark down in front of Kai, and something ale like in front of Steele "You believe yourself to be the cause of you human family's demise. This is true. But not how you believe" He sipped from a mug that appeared in his hand. Steele grew impatient but grandfather spoke before it grew out of hand "You're birth right is a curse. The first time you tasted his power was that night. And it's cost was your family" Now Steele was getting frustrated "Get to it!" His voice held that frustration. Grandfather sighed "You killed your family young Steele. With the help of Fenrir"

He heard her, but he couldn't move at first, his eyes locked on one spot. She was right, they hadn't heard anything. But that was impossible. Those claw marks were crinos. And the carnage of it. He did step past it and grabbed two bottles of water from the kitchen and headed back handing her one and grabbing his clothes, but not before grabbing her by the throat and pulling her in close "And don't worry, ill blister that tight little ass of yours whenever you'd like, Pup" and he pressed his lips to hers hungrily only to break the contact with Remorse. He finished dressing while checking his phone and replying to Rhevs message and went for the front door waiting for her. Once she was ready he'd follow her out and shut the cabin behind them. However before they could take more than two steps something large impacted the ground twenty feet in front of them kicking up a storm of dust and debris.
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 4:20 am

Steele sat silent for a moment, his words had almost been vague, buy their meaning wasn't lost on him "You mean...I killed my family in a fit of rage?" His voice almost broke. Grandfather shook his head "Not a fit of rage. As payment. The first of many. You are haunted my boy. By a fierce and tremendous Spirit. One akin to us and ours. But not of Gaia. He is Fenrir. The World Eater. And he will devour you whole if you do not control him" Grandfather's attention was snatched by a loud crash, something large coming down to the earth. The pressure that it brought with it bled omen. He was on his feet instantly frightened which gave Steele reason to be concerned "I fear I am to late. You may have already called the heavens down upon yourself young Smith. And now you must prepare. Steal yourself away. You mustn't cross the path of the Warrior. He spells your doom." With those last words Grandfather walked to the door, golden arms and armor appearing from electrical tendrils that burst from him.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 4:31 am

She had noted the glass set down in front of her and while she hadn't drank from it, her fingers had played lightly around the edges of it, almost as someone with a nervous tick would need something tangible for their hands to focus on. Her focus was surprisingly strong for someone so wobbly legged, though some, okay, all of the information being laid down was bad. Just for various reasons. It was only once the Totem was moving towards the door that she finally turned to look back towards Steele.

"So I'm intelligent enough to realize that either you're going to be stupidly stubborn and stay to try to prove something, or you're going to GTFO while it's still an option. I'm hoping since the big guy over there seems kinda scared shitless that you'll take the second option. Which is it, just so I know which level of stupid I'm getting involved with."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 4:38 am

'TYRSON!' Was the rage fueled bellow that echoed through Steels mind. Hateful. Depraved. Murderous. He felt the fear of Grandfather and it seemed only to fuel that voice. His breathing became eradic, and labored. He felt the Beast trying to get out. But that wasn't him. He knew His Beast, and that Beast also rose. Rose to grab ahold of the stranger and yank it back into the darkness. He looked up at Kai and nodded standing and scooping her up even were she to fight him "But im not going alone. You are in no condition to fight." He paused long enough for Grandfather to step out the door before slipping our behind him into the chaos and away into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 4:49 am

She did wait. Until you were far enough away into the woods that your words wouldn't be heard by any there.

"I have to go back, Steele. This is at least partially my fault. You seemed entirely fine until I... I don't even know why I initiated that whole thing at that exact moment. Had I not pissed you off, you probably would have been fine. Don't underestimate the tricks I have up my sleeve, select as they may be at the moment. I'm weight that's going to slow you down. Something happening to me doesn't effect you. But if something happens to you, it does effect me. So put me down and run."
Back to top Go down
GrimmWolfe210
High Monarch
High Monarch

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 4:57 am

"Stop it, Kai. Your going to get yourself killed. I am just as to blame for this as you are. I should have known better." His feet carried him to his Forge, and he slammed into the door barreling through it. Once inside he slammed the stone door shut and called to Sal "Alright bud! Gotta jump!" Sal roared to life on top of the furnace and mewled happily as the fires roared to life. She would feel the planar shift as he set her down on a couch "I don't want to hear it. He said to give you back in the same shape, which your currently not"
Back to top Go down
Nephalyss
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2021 5:07 am

"I'm already dead, Steele, you should know this by now. How much more can I really be killed ? But do tell. How exactly should you have known better ? I pushed the wrong buttons. Really had no way of knowing that, but hey. lesson learned. I'll heal eventually. It's primarily so slowed because the fucker cut me off from my ability to absorb damage and heal it. I need to be out there with them. Whoever this is is after you, not me. Maybe I wouldn't get the smack down to begin with. Besides, me being here with you is a bad idea for other reasons."

She left that last bit hanging, purposefully vague.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Father's Remorse   A Father's Remorse - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Father's Remorse
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Silver Paths :: Chicago: A Dance with Death and all of His Friends :: The True Reward-
Jump to: